Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147076 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Iamtipsyy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
phreakabit:

Not more aggressive, more likely to eat you...or someone else.
lool you made me laugh
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
St. Bernard landed Nigeria 3weeks ago.His name is Max!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:
Female Cobra

Oh my! Your dog is as urgly as sin!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Yes! This one is cute grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
OP, you did really awesome with your dogs. I enjoyed reading about them... Kudos grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
I could not upload all pictures at once as the max is 4MB. But a closer look at the male Italian mastiff .

The female Neapolitan is 8 weeks pregnant and should deliver in two weeks time!

5 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Oh my! Your dog is as urgly as sin!

grin dogs beauty is in its ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Yes! This one is cute grin
Yea. Saints are cute massive breeds. The female St. Bernard is on its way. She did not pass medics and she will be flown down after her papers are in order.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Yea. Saints are cute massive breeds. The female St. Bernard is on its way. She did not pass medics and she will be flown down after her papers are in order.

We look forward to that...let's have only beauties around.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:

We look forward to that...let's have only beauties around.

Depends on your definition of 'beauty'

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Depends on your definition of 'beauty'

Truthfully, that first one is seriously an eye sore...the second is an eye candy. Easy as ABC grin

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by chronique(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Feeding your dogs raw meat isn't good for their health. On the other hand, they tend to get wild when they eat raw meat. Used to have a German shepherd that loved hunting and killing birds in the compound and would eat them raw. He got very wild over time than his female partner. He was a terror to visitors.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Truthfully, that first one is seriously an eye sore...the second is an eye candy. Easy as ABC grin
Good for you. Then you know nothing about dog breeds. Go play with bingo or those poorly breed dogs am seeing up there mate!

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sisisioge: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Good for you. Then you know nothing about dogs breeds. Go play with bingo mate!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually love short fat poppies. If they never grow tall the better grin. And I love them with plenty fur.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by chukiz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Max

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Ochinawata01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
this trend today, is up there bro,am a dog lover but not have a space to train one. I hope and believe in future time I will have one.weldone bro.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by henrixx(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:

Murphy is currently 2yrs and 2months
2years shocked

My own boerboel of 7 months bigger than this.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by sdbaba: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:
03-06-018
Happy Sunday everyone, today is Sunday I'm free so just felt like spending sometime with my boys.

Murphy in the first picture looks sad, yea, and that's because i gave gustaf a chicken leg to eat though he tried collecting it as the alpha male but i instructed him to stop. That made him so moody that he didn't even wanted smiling at all

In the second picture, I tried doing anything possible just to see Murphy smile smiley so i carried him up the truck, teased him a little then asked him to pose for the camera... Boom he's already smiling cool
Murphy be like:

You think sey I dey joke with you angry
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lee818(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

So adorable!! I love dogs so much!! Extremely loyal and friendly.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Fashx007: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
agboedeh:

you are definitely right. My dog is very aggressive, he doesn't listen to me any time he sees a stranger.he has been DAT way since he was 3 month old.he goes mad any time he sees a stranger.
But I thank God he doesn't have food aggression.That would just be horrible
Bruh I'm also in shoes my SAB is totally aggressive from 2months a stranger can't touch her,at 3months she will attack you, I don't know if I'm right to say a SAB is gamed she's is always ready to instigate a fight even tho she's smaller to the other dog, one other thing is while she was a puppy (3months) on like other dogs they will growl and let u be,for her its different she wants to bite by all means now she's 8month the caution is trespass at ur own peril.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:
I'm a full dog lover, any dog lover here?? Indicate so the thread doesn't get boring pls.

I am always afraid of dogs......
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Fashx007: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mobilia:
Brother,
I've wanted to comment on your updates...but have decided to back up...cause I don't want you thinking the wrong thing about who I am or what I desired in this thread.
If you weren't thinking any of this, please disregard all that I have written here. But I feel I need to address this so others won't think the wrong thing.
I think culturally, how Americans interact with people is different from Nigerians.
I converse with folks....black, white, purple or green....male, female, heterosexual, homosexual or asexual...child or adult.
I like good conversation...plain and simply.
But, I definitely don't want to give the wrong impression, however, that I'm a sugar-momma or something...(since you seem to attract them a lot). Hope you didn't think that cause I'm 100 percent not into "sugar" boys.... smiley
But I was into your "boys".....and I am glad that they, Murphy and Gustav, are doing well though!
However, I'll remove myself (from commenting) and just be a silent observer of them from now on....
Be blessed...
Ma'am don't let people's perceptions cloud ur disposition, we are who we are.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by dheilaw1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:
I'm a full dog lover, any dog lover here?? Indicate so the thread doesn't get boring pls.
i am with you

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:
Female Cobra
shocked shocked shocked

Even the devil knows that nothing will bring me go your house
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:
I could not upload all pictures at once as the max is 4MB. But a closer look at the male Italian mastiff .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by egopersonified(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
op, if you are in Benin, contact me for chicken head, neck and feet, so many people request these parts for their dogs
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Fashx007: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
agboedeh:
yea, I didn't socialize it properly.I own a local Nigerian dog.I know people hate those dogs BT I just love him so much. I wouldn't exchange him for any other dog.

people were insulting me ,asking me y I had to own a local breed. I told them DAT I didn't care but with time, d insult started to get to me .So I bought a German Shepherd which died after 2 months of me getting him.So now, its just me and jack
This is Basenji they are lovely breed,for those shaming you for the breed,that's what distinguish u from a breeder.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by foolbuster: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:
February 14th

So everyone was talking about Valentine's day and how they'd make the day lively with their partners but a no no for me

I'm single, I've no girlfriend and one of the reasons is because most girls I've met would tell me how they don't like dogs/hate dogs so gradually I'd distant myself from them, I don't consider anybody that doesn't like dogs part of me because these dogs are my best friend and i so much love them. I know there are girls who love dogs out there but am yet to see one except my sisters lol

We rocked the Valentine's day well, i served them fish head, grinded soya beans, milk and awara (I prepared it well before serving)

Why do you feed them raw meat from such young age. Wont they turn canibalistic on y"all one day they get extremely hungry, lolz. What I actually meant was wont that raise their animalistic awareness(i don't even know what this means but I'm sure you get the drift) . I mean your flesh is raw meat as well.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by aniblue(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nice one
I love German shepherds but my siblings are scared when visiting
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Jesus christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Weldone vincentjk I enjoyed your dairy from start to finish! I also got lost at page 10* cheesy you people want to scatter my head.

The way you talk about the dog feels so real! Weldone!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.