Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (145554 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by malificent(f): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Very interesting thread. Learnt a whole lot, Just waiting to get a dog to practice on grin grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lirusehn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
God, I hate dogs but I had to read the whole story. How could you waste so much money on mere poo eaters??

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Great thread!
Matured comments,
Felt like the NL in 2009

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by anyimontana(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Meet my 3 security gadgets.. I command them in Igbo language...only that they cant speak

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by deborsky(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
nice
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Henitan24(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Namdeenero:
zero hate zero three Fyv nine one too six for one grin

We'll all call you, maybe you think is only both of you that are intelligent on this forum abi

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Henitan24(f): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
lirusehn:
God, I hate dogs but I had to read the whole story. How could you waste so much money on mere poo eaters??

They aren't not poo eater, that solely depends on how their owner breed or train them. Dogs are lovely creatures

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Bullhari007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
in my village we use this things for pepper soup and use sapele water to flush it down

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by frowland(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
anyimontana:
Meet my 3 security gadgets.. I command them in Igbo language...only that they cant speak

Living gadgets indeed! Some sharp dogs you got there mate.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by wheezyoung(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
vincentjk:
Someone told me to get cod liver as it helps promote the furs and builds a stronger body

Who else use this please??
used it for my 4 yr old gsd when he was young although he has a natural black fur but his fur is so black thats one reason i love him, he's so scared of me if i raise my hands grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lirusehn(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Henitan24:

They aren't not poo eater, that solely depends on how their owner breed or train them. Dogs are love creatures

All the dogs I've seen all My life are poo eaters. I wonder what part of them makes them a love creature. The irritating set of teeth abi the ticks and fleas they harbour?

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
lirusehn:

All the dogs I've seen all My life are poo eaters. I wonder what part of them makes them a love creature. The irritating set of teeth abi the ticks and fleas they harbour?
it all depends on how u treat ur dog. if u don't bath them properly, they harbour ticks and fleas......if u don't feed them properly,they eat poo.And their set of teeth are to die for. love dogs bro...they make us better persons

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by rumenase(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
phreakabit:

Cyanide..

Soak, Peel, the roast mildly before grinding..
I don't support raw meat either. Worm infestation and diseases might occur. Also your dog is going to become a vicious carnivorous animal...a danger to kids.

becoming vicious because of raw food is a myth and following yur dog vaccination schedule religiously will help against all those diseases after all dogs fed exclusively on kibbles still have worm infestations and contact diseases
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by rumenase(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
I have lots of dogs never fed them raw meat, does it increase aggression or is that a myth

myth
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by rumenase(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
sisisioge:

Truthfully, that first one is seriously an eye sore...the second is an eye candy. Easy as ABC grin

funny geh grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by rumenase(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Fashx007:

This is Basenji they are lovely breed,for those shaming you for the breed,that's what distinguish u from a breeder.

not a basenji, basenji is a breed of its own they can't bark and are amongst the dumbest breed ever our beloved ekuke can bark, has no origin so it's safe to call it a mongrel and are smart.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Fashx007 post=68569728]
This is Basenji they are lovely breed,for those shaming you for the breed,that's what distinguish u from a breeder.[/quotejack isn't a basenji,he is a beautiful local dog.Basenji's don't bark and they have a curly tail.And I said earlier,jack barks like tomorrow no dey and his tail is straight
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
smokey12345:
I started developing great interest in having a dog since last year because I tagged dogs as the most loyalist to human being especially the owner and the family... the main problem I had then was the house I was staying but now I just moved to a new rented apartment where I have large compound to myself so I am looking at getting a GSD and I would like you to put me through on how to get a full breed GSD and would also like you to be my mentor because this will be my first dog ever... thanks and I would like to hear from you soon...thanks I've been following your post since you started..

It's all fine boss, just email me so we'd exchange numbers because whatsapp conversation would be better
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Forget all this. Use one dog for correkt dog peppersoup.. u shaa dey miss op

OK I'll
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Rany4all:
Congrats @ vincentjk your thread just hit front page!

My pleasure boss cheesy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2018
sisisioge:
OP, you did really awesome with your dogs. I enjoyed reading about them... Kudos grin

Thanks smiley my pleasure.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Ochinawata01:
this trend today, is up there bro,am a dog lover but not have a space to train one. I hope and believe in future time I will have one.weldone bro.

Don't worry with time you'll have enough space for your dogs bro... Thanks
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
henrixx:
2years shocked

My own boerboel of 7 months bigger than this.

Yea, most boerboels are bigger than Murphy, just read from the first page so you'll understand what i mean
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by henrixx(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
vincentjk:

Yea, most boerboels are bigger than Murphy, just read from the first page so you'll understand what i mean
oh OK. Pls I want to make my dog wild...what can I do. It gets scared when it sees a stranger. This is 7 months now. Some say it's still a puppy and needs time before it starts becoming wild

I just want it to be wild.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Fashx007:

Bruh I'm also in shoes my SAB is totally aggressive from 2months a stranger can't touch her,at 3months she will attack you, I don't know if I'm right to say a SAB is gamed she's is always ready to instigate a fight even tho she's smaller to the other dog, one other thing is while she was a puppy (3months) on like other dogs they will growl and let u be,for her its different she wants to bite by all means now she's 8month the caution is trespass at ur own peril.

She's aggressive and that's so bad because controlling her would be almost impossible. But you should've trained her before now!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2018
chukwukahenry:

I am always afraid of dogs......

You shouldn't be bro, some people believe that dogs are naturally human biters but nope it's not true, they're man's best friend if you'll believe me

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by skull2(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Beautiful Dog.

This is what top-notch means.
frowland:
St. Bernard landed Nigeria 3weeks ago.His name is Max!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2018
henrixx:
oh OK. Pls I want to make my dog wild...what can I do. It gets scared when it sees a stranger. This is 7 months now. Some say it's still a puppy and needs time before it starts becoming wild

I just want it to be wild.

You mean your dog doesn't have guard instincts or it gets afraid seeing people around?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2018
frowland:
St. Bernard landed Nigeria 3weeks ago.His name is Max!

Quality dog you got √√
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
foolbuster:

Why do you feed them raw meat from such young age. Wont they turn canibalistic on y"all one day they get extremely hungry, lolz. What I actually meant was wont that raise their animalistic awareness(i don't even know what this means but I'm sure you get the drift) . I mean your flesh is raw meat as well.

Lol i understand your message, but raw feeding won't make them wild if good training is done
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
aniblue:
Nice one
I love German shepherds but my siblings are scared when visiting

Awch sorry.. You mean you own a German shepherd already??
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2018
yettymuse:
Weldone vincentjk I enjoyed your dairy from start to finish! I also got lost at page 10* cheesy you people want to scatter my head.

The way you talk about the dog feels so real! Weldone!!!

Lol thanks, this is our everyday life and nothing is been faked here. Dogs are just wonderful

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.