Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" (1017 Views)

Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra / Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Canadian Pm Trudeau ‘disappointed’ In Biden Plan To Revoke Keystone Xl Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2018
The first official trip of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ended last week but people across the country are still talking about him and his adorable family. However, the person who has won hearts all over is his youngest son Hadrien whose photos have flooded the social media and gone viral for the seemingly cool and funny poses that he gave to the shutterbugs. While everyone was clearly aware of the protocol and the formality of the occasion, little Hadrien was clearly oblivious to all these and stole hearts on social media. Hadrien s pictures are adorably funny as clearly the kid does not give a damn about diplomacy and floored everyone with his antics. Even prime Minister Narendra Modi was not spared as Hadrien unlike big sister Ella-Grace was not impressed by him.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-43211346

https://www.google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/justin-trudeau-youngest-son-hadrien-goofiest-photos-in-india-viral-twitter-reactions-5079227/lite/

Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2018

Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by royalamour(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2018
grin Better than living like a robot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2018

Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Okoroawusa: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2018
kini omode mo?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
kini omode mo?
Abi naw. The little boy should enjoy himself joor.
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Samusu(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Hadrien, the photobomb guy
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Kooldon(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Imagine A Nigerian Parent In That Situation. They Would Sacked Their Nanny Now After Openly Spanking The Boy To Behave.
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Boldstar(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2018
The boy is enjoying the trip on his own terms
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by KahlDrogo(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2018
This is the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time. cheesy grin

The innocense of children is just so adorable.
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Biggty(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2018
The little boy doesn't give a damn
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Kooldon:
Imagine A Nigerian Parent In That Situation. They Would Sacked Their Nanny Now After Openly Spanking The Boy To Behave.
A child should be seen as a child and should be treated as a child. The whites knows better
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Dope. That's the best way to live and enjoy your life.
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by iamfromlagos(f): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
very innocent and funny boy.
Re: Canadian PM Last Child Stole The Show In India With His" I Don't Care Attitude" by SirToby(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2018
iamfromlagos:
very innocent and funny boy.
Yeah bro. The little guy just wanna enjoy life.
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Commits $375 Million For Population Control, Abortion / *has _vladimir Putin_ Finally Shot Himself On The Foot?* / No Ceasefire In Gaza No Votes For You- American Muslims Threaten President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.