Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

"We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. (507 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / Why Do We Thank Our Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. by Teacher1776(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2018
First Lady, Aisha Buhari has taken to twitter to announce the arrival of his son, Yusuf Buhari who had been away on medical vacation,

"We thank God for the return of our son Yusuf today after his medical trip. On land at the airport he was received by the Minister of Health (State) Dr. Osagie, while at the Villa he was welcomed by family members, Wife of the Vice President, the Interior minister".

mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/969095452514766848/photo/1

Re: "We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. by blesskewe(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Toor
I really don't blame you guys
Re: "We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: "We Thank God For The Return Of Our Son", Aisha Buhari Tweets. by Almaiga: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2018
This is cool but, Igbos won't like this. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Discover Your Parents Willed Their Wealth To Charity / Please Is There A Psychologist Or Counselor Here On Nairaland / 4 Habits Newly-weds Should Cultivate For Marital Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.