Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Crushed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (16771 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / CRUSHED (chapter Two) / Crushed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2018
I got up putting the movie on a pause, walked to my room.
It was a video call from Quinn.
"Hey giirrrl" she waved. She was dressed in tees and shorts. In a place that didn't seem like her bedroom.
"Heey, where you at sis?" I yawned.
"Guess..." She smiled mischievously.
"Why the hell do you love to play that guessing game with me even though you know I am terrible at it?" I huffed
"Because it's fun, duh" she rolled her eyes and I shook my head smiling.
"Anyways, I'm at Edwin's. Girl...it finally happened!!!" She whisper-yelled.
"What finally happened?" I asked puzzled.
"You know, me and Edwin" she clasped her hands together smiling broadly.
"What?!!!" I said almost letting my phone fall out my hands.
"Are you crazy??!" I was still surprised.
"What do you mean are you crazy? I love him, and he loves me. He didn't wanna at first but, you know how hormones can be" she shrugged.
"I don't know what to say, what happened to team Virgin? " I raised my brows.
"Nothing. Girl...I couldn't wait. I mean, till I get married? Naahhh that's such a long time." She chuckled covering herself with the white blanket on the bed.
"Well, you're an adult and free to make decisions for yourself. Just be careful alright?" I poked at my screen.
"Thanks mom" she teased.
"Since we're giving each other updates, I'm now Luke's girlfriend" I laughed.
"Omg omg omfg.. I'm so happy for you!!" She cheered.
I knew she was gonna be happy about this. For some reason, I feel she has been setting me up with him ever since we met.
Leaving me alone at the party at first, leaving us alone at her house, telling me to give him a chance, inviting me to their so called dinner party. That bitch...my bitch. I won't be surprised if it wasn't her who told him where I worked.
"Thanks" I muttered.
"Shit, gotta go Gabby. He's getting out the shower." She dropped the call.
Ew...the thought of them having sex was all in my head. Did she have to tell me that right now?
The rest of the evening was boring, quiet and...alone.
I got tired of watching TV and I had no books to read. I hated living alone. Maybe I could bring in my brothers for the holidays. It was getting to Christmas now that I think of it and I know they've always wanted to come here.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Mom and dad could finally have the house to themselves and maybe he'll get back to his senses. Juuust maybe. I hope.
8:57pm
I walked into my bedroom, getting ready to go to bed.
I wrapped myself up in my duvet. Immediately I closed my eyes, my leave your lover ring tone sounded all over the room.
I looked at the screen:
Luke calling.
I let it ring for a while before picking up. I read somewhere in a magazine, you should make him wait. I'm guessing this was how.
"Hey you" I sang.
"You never told me you had such a wonderful voice, love." He teased.
I chuckled.
"I'm not joking. Honestly, your voice is angelic." He continued.
"Oh really? Why, thank you. You home yet?" I said.
"On my way. Just finished off from work not too long ago." He explained.
"Okay, that's alright. Be Careful, it's not advisable to make calls while driving though" I ran my hands through my hair, putting them at a side.
"Thanks love. I'll learn to abide by that rule. I wanted to check on you. How do you feel now?"
I smiled, world greatest boyfriend. Wow.
"I'm fine, I'm okay now. About to sleep and you should too when you get home" I rubbed my belly.
"Okay, I will. Thanks. I'm happy you're fine now." He voiced out.
"Me too. Good night babe, sleep well and sweet dreams" it sounded weird calling him that but, things gotta change now.
"I love you so much"
I smiled like a silly child hearing him say that again even though he always tells me that.
"I love you too" I said softly before dropping the call.

Click the link below
https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html?
Click the link above to see other stories available on the blogFull story?
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Chapter 17

I finally agreed to take the week off as suggested by Luke. My cramps were so severe I couldn't even stand up to take a shower. Luke has been calling endlessly ever since I told him I won't be at work this week.
Quinn decided to stay with me till it was over. She made soup for me and kept talking about her good sex with Edwin.
"Stoooooop!!!" I yelled covering my ears with my hands.
She laughed.
"It's getting really irritating, honestly. Who has sex and tells?" I turned to her.
"Uh, tells her best friend? Me. I do that. Seriously, it's the greatest feeling especially with someone you love" she waved her hands in the air.
I mimicked her words "whatever".
" C'mon let's invite the guys over" she chuckled.
"So you could have another sexual adventure? No. Let's have a girls night out" I stood up walking to the wardrobe.
"I thought you were sick! Please do not eat a lot while we're out" grumbled.
I laughed "Lucky you, we'll be going to the bar." I winked.
As long as I'm with Quinn, I can never get wasted. She's like a mother to me. Don't drink and drive, don't kiss a stranger, don't eat junk food, don't talk to strangers blah blah blah
sometimes she gets on my nerves with all these freaking rules of hers. She hardly lives by example in most cases.
The bar was only two blocks away from my house. We both wore casual clothes since it was just a drink or two we'd be getting and be out in no time.
We walked down to the bar who was almost looking empty. Weird. Bars weren't like this. There were filled with people. Some already drunk,some who come to flirt the night out, some who...well spend their nights at bars, I guess not tonight.
The hot bartender served us with beer and gave Quinn a wink.
I'm not surprised, who wouldn't fall for her looks?
They kept exchanging glances. Only if he knew she was taken, he wouldn't bother giving her eyes contacts.
I shook my head smiling at their silliness.
Not too long before we got going and then "hey...dammit! I forgot my purse, gotta go get it" Quinn lied.
She obviously wanted to get that bartender's number.
I waited outside for a while and then I heard someone call my name. I turned slowly and guess who the hell it was?
Elvis.
"Elvis?" I stood shocked.
I thought maybe by now he was dead or gone somewhere so far away.
"Gabby? Hey, how're you? It's been a while" he said in his deep manly voice.
How am I? Really? Oh..let me see, he dumped me through a text to cry my fucking heart out, never cared how I felt about it... Well, I'm better now thankfully.
I just stood still, looking at him thinking of whether to blow up or defuse my bitch face.
"I am very well. What're you doing in town?" I finally spoke, calmly.
"I.." He stopped, stepping closer.
I furrowed my brows.
"Gabby, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have broken up with you in such way but, I don't know...I just needed some time alone" he explained.
I chuckled.
Seriously? Was this happening right now?
"Okay, what do you want?" I huffed.
"I want you back" he tucked his hands in his pockets.
I raised my brows "Really? How fascinating... You see dearest Elvis, I should say a big 'Thank you' for actually dumping my sorry little ass. I strongly believe that people come into your life for a reason. For them to stay with you till death, it takes one thing. And that's choice" I pointed at him.
"You chose to leave. I didn't make you. Elvis, you did that. I was hurt but honey, I'm over that shit. You want me back? Sorry. I'm So sorry you can't have me" I turned to walk away and then he held me and immediately, I brought my taser out and tased him.
"Arrrrgh!! Damn you Gabby!" He screamed.
I smiled "I'm sorry, but... You deserved that".
Quinn fled out of the bar hearing the noise, she ran to where I stood.
"What the?" She turned at the young fellow.
"Elvis? What in hell's name are you doing here?" She gripped his arm.
He hit her to flee but I tased him hard again and he fell to the floor. Quinn kept kicking his legs while I tried to drag her off.
It looked like he just broke up with her and she came back with her best Friend for revenge.
"Yo, Quinn.. I think he's had enough, let's go" I said still pulling her away.
"That'll teach you not to hit and run next time bitch!" She yelled before we left poor Elvis.
We laughed on our way home, talking about how we could've tased him till he passed out or begged for mercy.
It was getting hella cold and I guess it's because it was almost winter. I need to call mom next weekend so I'd pick my brothers up for the holidays. I miss them so much.
My phone rang from inside my bag, I brought it out picking up.
"Hey babe" I smiled at Quinn mouthing an 'it's Luke' to her.
'Ohhh' she mouthed back shaking her head.
"Baby, where are you? I'm at your house right now." He said worried.
"I'm almost home, Quinn and I went to have a drink" I pushed my hair to one side.
"Okay, I'll be waiting." He dropped the call.
††
Getting close to my house, I see a black car parked outside. Definitely Luke's.
He got down, walked towards us. Gave me a kiss on my forehead while he waved Quinn hello.
She was so exhausted from all those kicking and yelling, she got inside to take a shower and go to bed.
"So, how're you feeling?" He held my cold hands up to his lips and kissed them softly.
I felt a little blush sweep past my cheeks.
"I feel so much better now. The cramps are gone now Doctor" I teased.
"I'm glad. I miss you, when will you be back at work? Rosie is trying too hard" he grinned.
"Trying too hard? Are you trying to get me jealous, because it's not working." I shook my head.
"Absolutely not" he laughed.
"I'm coming over tomorrow to spend the night with the only lady I'm totally in love with" he hugged me, his chin on my head.
Did he have to make it seem like I was so short?
"Wait, like a sleepover? What about Quinn?" I held his waist.
What about Quinn? What about her? Why did I even say that?
"We'll get rid of her" he whispered.
"That sounds dangerous" I giggled, whispering back.
"Wait till you see how" he whispered again.
Eeeek...now, that sounds sexy. Sexy and dangerous. Not just the words, but the way he whispers them.
He brings his lips so close to my ear, sending those vibes that makes me shiver and I could help but only giggle like a fool.
"You should get going, I don't like you staying out late. Get me chocolates on your way here tomorrow or don't show up" I giggle again, giving him a little kiss on the side of his lips.
"Trust me, I will. It'll be a night you wouldn't want to forget" he said before getting in the car.
I waved him 'goodbye' until he drove off.
Wait, what?? A night you wouldn't want to forget? Hope it's not what I'm thinking of?
Oh no...

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2018
CHAPTER 18

I heard a loud thud in the house. I checked the time on my phone.
5:29am .
I picked up my taser and broom stick I had in my room, walked slowly to where I still heard noises.
The living room was still dark. And with the curtains down, it wasn't making my visions any better.
I tiptoed to the couch where the noise grew louder and I turned the lights on to see my stupid ass friends making out on my couch almost naked.
"Are you guys serious?!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.
Edwin quickly got up, wearing his trousers and Quinn cared less. She just laid down there in her undies.
"I'm so sorry Gabby, I told her we would've gone to my place but she insisted" he shyly said.
"As am I. Baby girl, can we borrow your room? I promise I'll change the sheets" she blurted out with a smile.
I couldn't believe the drama I just woke up to. I don't think I'll see my room the way I used to once they're done with their adventures.
I stood there motionless at first then walked back into my room. Picked up my most valuables - my phone and charger, favourite clothes,favourite sheets, my duvet and my hair oil.
You never know what they might decide to try in there.
"There, $10 per hour" I teased.
"Isn't that too long?" He grinned.
There was a weird silence like they were actually thinking of how long it will take them in there.
"Ohh hell! Ew! Just go in already" I said pushing them away.
I decided to go for a run to avoid certain uncomfortable sounds. I wore my black yoga pants, a white tank top and a black hoodie with white trainers, parked my hair in a messy bun then headed out.
I can't remember the last time I went for a run or even did an exercise. I was terrible in gym classes! Hated anything sporty with passion. I always pretended to be very sick whenever the time for gym class came.
I know I said I was going for a run but hey, let's be honest. All I did was walk. That's a type exercise too yeah.
I walked past my office then walked back again.
Maybe, I should say hi to them? Yeah absolutely.
Rosie looked like she's been extra working and didn't even seem to notice my presence.
"Uh.. Heyyyy!! Wake up sleeping beauty" I tapped her head.
She groaned and gave a loud yawn, stretching herself.
"Gabby! Where in the world have you been?" She exclaimed.
"Up and about. I was so down with a fever" I smiled.
"You back to work? Honestly we've missed you but I think our boss missed you more." She winked.
Okay, I'm guessing Luke has told everyone that we are dating by now. Because for Rosie to know, everyone knows too.
"Oh is that so? Where is he now? In a meeting?" I asked.
"No no, he should be in his office with a client" she sat up.
"Thanks" I blew her a kiss.
The place looked so cool and neat. I was expecting papers everywhere but now that I think of it, I wasn't the only one at work then after all.
I waited at his door till a young Chinese lady got out. She looked damn mean. I wouldn't dare to drag a parking space with her. Those kind of people, their looks could kill indeed.
I opened his door wide, getting in with a grin.
"Oh...my Queen arrives!" He stood up to hug me.
"Really Luke? Queen?" I threw myself at him.
"Yes. My Queen. The Queen of my world. What brings the queen to my humble abode" he bows.
"You're crazy!" I laugh playfully hitting him and then he held me from behind. So close that our bodies met.
"Crazy in love with you" he said giving me kisses all over my face.
"I love that" I smirked.
"I know" he led me to sit.
After talking for a while, he dropped me off at my house then headed back to the office.
I knocked loudly at the door just to be sure I wouldn't meet up with any unfortunate scene.
Edwin opened the door with a grin.
"Welcome back, you didn't have to go so far. We barely took that long" he smiled.
"I know but, it was worth it" I say moving past him into the living room.
He went back to watching TV on the couch.
It had that sex scent all over. I really felt uncomfortable but I had few hours to get this place back to the way it was until Luke arrives.
Quinn was taking a shower, I didn't bother to tell her I was back.
I walked into my room. She did change the sheets as promised, arranging everything properly without putting them in the wrong places. At least the bedroom was in order. Now all I had to do was take care of the living room.
"Hey, when did you get back?" She asked drying her wet hair.
"Oh not too long ago. Luke's coming over tonight. " I turned to see her smiling.
"What?"
"Nothing. Uhm I'll be leaving with Edwin after I'm dressed. We uh..have this thing we have to attend together" she rolled her eyes.
"Liar." I huffed.
"Me? A liar? Okay maybe. But you guys need your privacy. I can see you're feeling strong now so my service is over" she sat on the bed.
"Fine, maybe. Quinn...what's that stuff on my pillow?" I noticed a weird stain.
She looked at it and gave me an embarrassed look.
"Is that?...Owww Come... on!" I screamed out of the room and heard her laughing.
7:17pm
Quinn and Edwin helped me clean the living room and of course I told them it was a way of paying me back for letting them use my room.
After minutes of arguments of what friends are supposed to do for each other, they agreed to help me.
Soon, my doorbell rang and I told them to answer for me while I rushed off to take a shower.
I got off quickly, wearing my minion pj's and brushing my hair to fall on my shoulders. I put on a lip balm then rushed out to see just Luke there alone. Again.
"They left didn't they?" I stood emotionless.
"Those two need serious help, I tell you. Here, your chocolates and some other things you'd like" he handed a bag to me.
I grabbed them like a thief. I have an addiction to chocolates and anything sweet apart from vanilla. I hate that shit.
"Aww, thank you so much! Honestly I was joking about it earlier but I never thought you'd get it for me" I dug my face into the bag.
"When it comes to you, every thing's serious to me" he removed his suit, unbuttoned two buttons and dragged his sleeves up to his elbow.
I felt uncomfortable seeing him do that for two reasons:
- it was hot
-honestly it was getting hot in the room.
"Don't tell me you'll sleep in that?" I smirked.
"I could" he pointed out.
"But you won't right?" I said tossing a chocolate in my mouth.
"I won't. So what're we gonna do now?"

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chapter 19 part 1

"Anything you want" I said eating up the chocolates.
Why did I say anything? What the hell is wrong with me right now.
He relaxed himself on the couch, turned the TV on and placed my legs on his laps.
" I haven't given you a foot massage right?" He plastered a smile on his face.
I blinked "hmm?" Pretending not to have heard him the first time.
"Yup, a foot massage" he began to massage my feet in the most delicate way.
"Ohhh...God..that feels so relaxing!" I gave a long, loud moan.
"I'm gonna have to stop the massage now, you're getting lost in it" he chuckled smacking my feet.
"You better not!" I laughed.
"What're your plans for Christmas?" He continued the massage.
"Well I'll be having my brothers over for the holidays. Though I haven't told mom about it, but I'm sure she'll permit it" I sighed.
"That's great news. I've missed them. Especially Alberto. That little buddy is filled with so much energy" he dragged the chocolates off my hands.
"Oy! I can share you know?" I nodded dragging it back and putting a handful of chocolates into his mouth.
"Mmmmh! No no.. That's a lot!" He muttered trying to get my hands off but instead I jumped on him for proper defence.
Which I regretted 'cause that brought about something else.
"What're you doing?" He looked up at me, his eyes burning with passion.
"N..nothing, uhm.. I'll just.."
He gripped my waist with his hands stopping me from getting off his body.
Now this is getting real awkward.
His hands roamed slowly about my body until he found his way up my chin.
He drew me closer to him, his left hand still on my waist while his right hand caresses my cheeks.
I felt really hot right now. My heart was about to rip itself out of me. I could feel my entire body surrendering to him at his every touch.
Our lips soon met with each other. Caressing and cooperating with each other. His hands still all over me and I, sitting on him with legs wide open. My hands were around his neck.
He brought life to my fantasies. His every touch, every kiss. Everything he did brought life to me.
He paused and I felt his arousal beneath me.
My eyes went agape and he gave me a lustful smile.
"Don't worry, we're not doing that today. I just want to spend tonight with you. Unless if you you want us to..." He grinned.
"No!" Whisper yelled, digging my face shyly into his chest.
His laughter so deep and loud.
He wrapped his large arms around me, planting a kiss on my head he said" You're mine"
I felt the butterflies in my tummy trying to force themselves out just hearing him say that.
We continued watching the TV but I didn't get off him. Weird how I loved been on him. Yeah, I can be a little clingy sometimes. But, he was okay with it. He barely felt uncomfortable. Instead, his hands were still holding me.
After hours of hugging, I got sleepy and wanted to get off but he insisted on carrying me all the way to my bed, saying Queens deserved better treatments.
"Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked feeling my eyes slowly getting shut.
"On the couch" he covered me with my duvét, giving me a short kiss on my lips.
Just as he was about to pull away, I held him back "no. Sleep here. On my bed"
I opened my eyes to see his reaction. Damn right he was confused.
"C'mon, get changed into your PJ's and get in here" I slurred.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Chapter 19 part 2

"Babe, are you sure?" He asked with a blank expression.
"Yeah I am" I smiled.
I trust that he wouldn't rape me or try to kill me in my sleep. He's not that kind of guy.
"Can I use your shower first then?" He smiled back at me.
"Oh, sure. There's a spare towel in that drawer over there" I pointed out.
I watched him as he pulled his sleeves off. His muscles so perfect and longing. A part of me wanted to get off that bed and throw myself on him but no, I would probably regret that the next morning.
He walked out the room with a towel hung around his neck and a bare chest.
Damn..this guy was hot. I pinched myself a little just to be sure I wasn't dreaming.
Who ever thought I would let a guy into my life again? Let alone into my bedroom to sleep with me, in the same bed!?
He got off the shower faster than I expected. Unlike guys, ladies have a lot of business to carry out in the bathroom.
He had already put on his PJ's in the bathroom so I guess I missed that body show.
He sat on the bed, his head into his hands.
Wth? Was he....praying? He never seize to amaze me. Wow...just wow.
He turned to see me looking at him. I gave him a grin just to bury all suspicions.
He got in the blanket and man, I loved the feeling of him in bed. Beside me.
He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him then he gave a loud sigh.
I giggled" how can you sleep this way?"
"I wanna make sure you don't run away thinking I'd do something crazy" his deep voice sounding all over the quiet room.
"That's cute" I turned my back at him, letting him Still hold onto me.
"Good night my Queen" he kissed my hair.
"Good night my love" I smiled.
He was right. This wasn't a night I was going to forget. I'm relieved that he didn't have sex with me. I don't want that right now and I don't think he does either.
†††
I opened my eyes to see large blue eyes staring at me. It took me three minutes to realise I was with Luke.
"Morning sunshine" he smiled, kissing my nose.
"Good morning. Hold up, how long have you been staring at me?" I poked his nose.
"Hmm let's see, quite a long time now. Long enough to notice everything you do when you sleep. Like how you were smiling uncontrollably at God know what, how you pushed me out of the bed while still asleep and touched the bed to make sure I was there" he grinned.
"Oh my..I'm sorry" I giggled.
"And did I mention you talk in your sleep?" He brushed my hair with his hands.
"Seriously? That's untrue" I wore a Poker Face.
"Okay, I'll just plant a camera here next time" he laughed getting off the bed.
"Where are you going?" I asked with a frown.
"To make us breakfast" he said walking out the room.
Are you kidding me? Where did I keep my reality button? This must be a dream.
I got off the bed, went to the loo, brushed my teeth then gave my face a wake up wash to look fresh.
I Picked up a new toothbrush from my closet for him to use. I walked into the kitchen at the aroma of something delicious! My tummy was grumbling terribly.
"I'm impressed... Honestly, I wasn't expecting this" I gestured.
"I will do anything for you. Don't you believe me?" he stared again. Expecting me to answer.
"I do" I sat down.
"Thank you. Do you mind taking care of this while I go brush?" He raised his brows.
"Yeah, of course." I took the spatula from him.
Was he like, expecting me to say no? I wouldn't do that. Why would any girl say no to a guy who makes them breakfast?
He was making scrambled eggs, toast and tea for breakfast. No kidding, I'll have to double the toasts and fry another egg. I'm bloody hungry.
I set the table, placing our plates opposite each other. I had to put like 4 toasts on each plate and equal size of eggs even though I know I'll need extra toasts.
"On each plate?" He hugged me from behind pecking my cheeks.
I smile "yeah, you don't want it that way?"
"No, it's fine. If you want it this way then it's perfectly fine by me" he shrugged.
"Okay, how about we just eat from the same plate? We devour the first one then move to the next" I gleefully said.
"Great idea" he gave me a thumbs up.
We ate together talking about the office needs and wants. He did most of the talking though. I loved the way his eyes lit up when he remembers something and the way he smiles talking about things that made him worry, that was just wonderful.
We were interrupted by a knock at my door, he insisted on answering the door so I just sat there eating up.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Crushed chapter 20

I could hear voices coming from outside. Luke's and some other familiar voice. I quickly ate up and got off the chair.
I couldn't see whoever it was that was at the door because of Luke's incredibly huge feature.
"Babe, who's at the door?" Poked my head out under his arm to see Elvis. Yeah that punk.
"Honey, I don't know but this fella is claiming that his girlfriend lives here and the only one who lives here is you." He held me possessively.
I laughed real hard.
"Gabby, who is this guy" he glowered.
I looked up to see Luke's confused expression. I couldn't help but laugh again.
He had the balls to come all the way to my house..why in the world?!
"Well, since you really cared to ask. This right here" I caressed Luke's chest.
"Is my boyfriend. Baby, this is my ex, Elvis"
It seemed like an episode in a series where you don't actually know the next thing that would happen.
They just stared at each other for a while until,
"Well, nice to meet you Elvis. Wanna join us for breakfast inside?" Luke said with a warm smile.
Though I think that was a poisonous invitation.
Elvis jaw clenched so hard, his eyes red with anger. He just stood there before finally speaking up.
"No thanks. I'm good. I just wanted to see if she was okay and apologise for the other night" he looked sorry indeed.
"What other night?" Luke asked looking right at me.
Boing boing...Don't tell me this will end up in a fight.
"Give us a min Elvis. Uhm... I'll be right with you" I smiled, closing the door.
"Okay, firstly babe.. I'm sorry that...that had to happen. And secondly for not telling you about the other night or about my exes" I pushed my hair behind my ear.
"Did he hurt you in any way? Try to touch you?" He held my hands with a serious expression on his face.
"No. No he didn't. He left me few months back before I met you and 'the other night' he wanted me back but he ended up tased and beaten" I dug myself into his arms.
"That's okay. As long as he didn't hurt you. But promise not to hide anything from me, no matter how small or irrelevant okay?" He held my chin up and planted a kiss on my lips.
How could anyone be so understanding and sweet? I was expecting a scold probably or a sulk but nothing of such came from this guy.
"I love you"
"I wanna tell him I forgive him and that I've moved on. The last thing I want in my life is a crazy ex" I chuckled
"Alright. Gotta to go shower" he said walking towards the room.
"Wait for me" I winked.
I've never really showered with a guy before. Hell the only thing I've ever done was kiss a guy. I guess there's a first time for everything.
I opened the door to see Elvis looking like a lost puppy under the rain.
His brown eyes all dark and his perfectly cut hair a little oily from the heat of waiting. I felt really sorry for him. As much as I want to make him pay for the tears and hurt he made me go through, I still had a heart.
I still am a human. People make mistakes, they mess up but for some, their mistakes cannot be revived only forgiven.
"Hey" I said digging my hands in my pocket.
"Hi" he said in the most in audible way.
We stood there for a min staring at each other before I interrupted the state with a laugh.
"So...you've moved on?" He chuckled.
I looked back at the house then back at him.
"Yeah. I have" I nodded.
"And you should too. I forgive you for...everything you did. But I'm sorry, I can't be with you. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk tasing you that night. I should've listened to what you had to say" I finished off with a sigh.
He smiled warmly "No. I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry. I was selfish and I wasn't sure I loved you then. I didn't know what the hell I was thinking letting you go Gabby! I'm sorry" he bowed to kneel.
"Elvis, get up. Don't do this. Please." I helped him up.
"I'm sorry. Take good care of yourself alright? I love you and...good bye Gabby"
I watched him as he walked away slowly, dragging his feet.
Whatever he was going through right now, it's his karma. I just hope he doesn't die in the process. I know love will send him some other girl and he wouldn't let her go for anything in the world.
I got into the house then into my room to see Luke laying on the bed.
"Ready for that shower?" I laid myself on his legs, resting my head on his chest.
"How 'bout we stay like this for a few minutes" he brushed my hair with his firm hands.
"That sounds fine." I sighed.
"He was pretty hurt right?" He said.
"Yeah. But it's not my fault right?" I turn to look into his blue eyes.
"No, honey. It's not. He made a mistake. I think he's gonna have to live with it from now on." He assured.
"Yeah.. Well let's go take a shower. I'll pick my brothers up today" I got up to pull my clothes off.
"You called your mom yet?" He said still on the bed. His gaze fixed on me.
"Uhm no but it's no big deal she'd love the idea any way"
"And can you look away? You're making me shy" I blushed.
"Oh, I'm sorry but you do know we'd shower together right?" he laughed looking out the window.
"You're crazy!" I quickly changed into a towel.
"Alright your turn. Meet me in the shower" I walked away feeling like a pro.
I turned the heater on. In no minute, the whole place was covered in steam. I was still trying to find my way into the shower when I felt large arms wrap itself around me.
"Lost?" His plumply pink lips kissed the side of my neck, sending chills into my whole body.
I slowly turned to face him, held his chin to look at me while I removed my towel and led him into the shower.
I'm glad the steam was much. Yeah we were both naked but I doubt if you'll be able to see the shower knob rather than each others body.
"This is really hot" he whispered into my ear.
I laughed "Don't be all naughty"
The had the habit of whistling while he showered, I don't know why I didn't hear that before. And damn this guy loved to play with water. He actually washed my hair for me.
He got off the shower before me. Again I say, Ladies have business appointments to attend to in the bathroom.
I wrapped myself up in my towel smiling broadly at my reflexion.
"You're a lucky girl" I said drying my wet hair.
I changed into my black leggings and a pink tank top.
I quickly ran mom up to let her know we were coming.
"Ahhh, no problem. I'll get them ready. Just hurry up okay? You and that fine gentleman" she chuckled.
I know she would be overwhelmed with joy to hear that we're dating.
"You ready?" Luke came into the room looking so casual yet deviously handsome in his poker dot polo and a black Jean. His hair falling slightly on his face making him look like a Greek god.
"Yeah, let's go" I grabbed my purse and we headed for the car

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Chapter 21

We got off the car to see Alberto and George running towards us. Their smile seemed to comfort me. The feeling of them living in a broken home, with a father who cared less about them was so heartbreaking.
Even if momma and I showered them loads of love, it wasn't compared to the love of a father.
Luke got off the car smiling widely, his dimples deep in his cheeks. I bet he must really love it here. Who wouldn't?.
I opened the door to hug my two little sweethearts.
"Gabby!!" They chorused throwing themselves on me.
"Hey hey..take it easy would ya?" I giggled.
"Hey little dudes" Luke called and immediately they ran to greet him.
"Uncle Luke!! I've missed you" Alberto wrapped his little hands around his legs.
"Me too buddy, me too" He smiled warmly.
"Uncle Luke, you gonna buy me pizza too" George said with a grin.
"Definitely" He laughed so hard.
I stood by the car, looking at them chat and joke around. Everything was so perfect. It felt like I was married to this guy and we just got home after a long vacation.
The fact that he was good with kids made him a lot more kind. I really am lucky to have met a guy like him.
"Mis hijos bienvenidos!!" Momma Opened the door in glee with her arms wide open.
I gave her a warm smile, hugging and kissing her cheeks.
"Graciás mammi"
Alberto and George ran inside to play. Our mother taught us well indeed. When the seniors outnumber the juniors, get in your rooms.
"Hello Mrs Salvador. It's really wonderful to see you again" Luke said in his deep accent.
"Oh thank you. Very nice to see you here again." She gave me a wink.
Wtf mom seriously?
"Come, let's get in" she ushered us into the house.
Everything was perfectly arranged and...strange. The curtains were changed. The boys toys that always litter around are no where to be found. Even the chairs were changed.
"This is for you ma'am" Luke gave mom a package he got for her on our way.
"Oh my! Thank you so much" she gave him a hug.
"Go go Gabrielle. Make us something to eat before you all get going." She pushed me towards the kitchen.
"Make yourself comfortable, okay? I need to help the boys pack up" she said to Luke.
He nodded in agreement.
I have no idea what to make. My mother can be a little too selective for my liking. She was an excellent cook but she had her choices. I don't wanna make something and at the end, get criticised.
Okay. I think I know what to prepare.
I diced the onions, carrots and other vegetables. Got the chicken out the freezer to steam.
"Hey hottie" I turned to see Luke leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.
"Hey" I smile turning away to the stock.
"You okay? Need any help?" He said reedy.
"Oh no, It's fine really. I just get anxious when cooking for mom" I pushed my hair behind my ears.
He walked towards me, with his large arms around my waist and his huge feature closely behind me. He whispered in my ear.
"You're so perfect at everything. Don't you worry your pretty mind love, it'll be fine" he kissed my ear.
The warmth of his tongue seemed to cool me off in a way that I could not understand.
I turned to give him a kiss on his soft plumpy lips. There, I found myself wanting more of him. More of his warmth and his touch. I got totally
lost.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Chapter 21 part 2

"Mmh what's that smell?" He bemoaned.
"Hmm?" I said trying to get back to earth.
"Shit!!" I rushed to get the burnt pot off the gas cooker. Thank goodness nothing valuable was in it.
"Oh my God babe.." I felt my eyes getting watery.
Now why the hell am I acting like a complete child?
"No no no..baby. It's gonna be fine. Let's just..." He said gently rubbing the sides of my arms, calming me down.
"Let's get rid of the pot, then the smell" he looked right at me and then we both burst into laughter.
"Pot.. Smell.." I laughed harder stamping my feet on the ground.
"I know, we sound like two college students getting high in secret" he grinned.
We managed to get rid of the pot and smell literally. But when the black stain refused to leave the pot, I decided it had to go to the waste.
Yeah mom would definitely find out one of her pots are missing but on the bright side, I won't be here by then.
It was 5:38pm and we were done with cooking. Special thanks to Luke who served the plates on the table, called out to mom like a butler and happened to lead the opening prayer for the meal.
"Wow, this looks wonderful! I see what you two doing" she smirked.
I almost chocked on my chew "I'm sorry, what?"
Luke who was seating besides me bent over to whisper "I'm guessing she knows about us"
Oh...
Mom nodded sipping her wine. Now this was getting uncomfortable. Mom has never met any of my boyfriends before, I hardly talked about boys to her.
Our perfect meal was interrupted by noises coming from outside. Probably Puerto Ricans fighting over one thing or the other.
Whatever!!
To hell with you putrá
I'll kill you if I ever see you in my shop!
"Oh lord" mamma dug her face into her hands.
"Mamma? What's wrong?" I reached for her hand.
"Tu Pappa" she shook her head.
"Really? Outside? Now?" I scoff.
"Baby?" I called Luke who seemed rather lost at what was happening.
Poor Alberto and George were still eating unaware of anything that was going on too.
"Is something wrong love?" He furrowed his brows.
"I guess. Please can you take my brothers to the car? I'll be with you in no minute." I mellifluously said.
"Sure" he stood up, taking the boys outside and in came the father of the year.. Yayy!
"What's going on here Maria? Who is that lady?" He said nonchalantly.
He sure looked drunk as hell.
I hated whenever he called my mother by her maiden name. Seriously who the hell is this guy? He doesn't even remember his own daughter!
I need to stay and remain calm. I wouldn't want to leave here in tears.
"It's me dad. I just came to take Alberto and George with me for the holidays" I took a look at him real good.
So raw! So tattered and unkempt like a homeless person. The worst part of it all is the way he treats his family.
"Without my consent?!! You think you can come in here anytime you want? I want you to get the hell out! And get my boys back in here!" He scowled.
"Mi Amór, please just let the kids stay together. Please my love" she begged.
Was this some sorta drama?
I stood up my chair. I had reached a certain level of anger right now. I can't be quiet anymore. I've bloody had enough.
"Mamma Stop begging him. Stop it. What on earth does he think he will do if I decide to stay here? Or take my brothers with me? Tell me dad, what?" I took a step forward with my chin up in the air.
He just stood there motionless.
"Gabrielle. Don't talk back at your father" She pointed at me.
"Shut up woman! You raised this. You gave birth to this thing here." He cursed.
"Did she get herself pregnant pappa?" I laughed.
"If I were you, I would cherish what I have while it's still here. Look at you! You're drinking and wasting your life outside! You're just a terrible father!!" I slurred, my eyes felt like they were heating up.
He picked up a vase and threw it at me but luckily I dodged.
"Oh yes pappa! You are terrible! So terrible I wish you died a long time ago!!" The words came out before I knew it.
"Gabrielle!!" Mamma fell to the floor weeping and praying in Spanish.
I couldn't help but cry too.
"I hate you!" I screamed at him running towards the door.
He said nothing but stand there looking at his broken home. I'm guessing I hit his realisation button.
CHAPTER 22, CLICK HERE

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 22

"Whether you approve or not, they're coming with me. And I might even decide to put them in school there. Momma can live with us too and you get this house all to yourself. Since all you care about is getting bloody drunk! Wasting hard earned money that you don't ever replace. If you'd both excuse me, I have to get going"
I grabbed my purse off the table and walked towards the door. Mom was still crying her eyes out but there was nothing I could do anymore. Somebody had to tell him the truth about himself.
"Gabrielle.." He called as I walked away.
If he thinks playing sorry would solve the problems here then he needs to try another shit.
I angrily got into the car. The boys had fallen fast asleep. Everything had gone from being perfect to annoying.
"Hey hey hey...what's wrong" Luke said cupping my cheeks.
"I can't...I just couldn't handle it.." I let my heart out. Crying silently in his arms.
"Shh..sh... Look at me" he cleaned my eyes.
"We're gonna get passed this okay? Trust me, it'll all be fine. Please just stop crying. Please" he kissed my forehead.
I turned back at the house to see pappa out the door in the saddest form ever.
"Okay, let's... Let's just go" I whimpered.
††
After all the crying and shouting I felt a little tired. I can't remember the last time I had a fight with my parents. I was always mad at pappa but never had the guts to let it all out, until now.
And to be honest, it feels really good. After all, it's better to let out negative energies.
We got the boys out the car to my room. My bed isn't large enough for three people talk more of like four people, so I grabbed extra sheets and a duvet for us to sleep in the living room with.
Luke was so supportive, I didn't actually think he would spend the night with us but then again this guy seems to do things that sweep me off my feet.
"You okay?" he asked in his velvety voice while helping me set everything for us to sleep.
"Absolutely" I gave him a warm smile.
"I just feel so happy that you're here with me, to support me and comfort me. Thank you so much" I stretched my hands out for a hug but instead he pulled me close to him in a very awkward way.
His blue eyes getting lost in mine, his hair slightly falling touching the tip of my nose.
What on earth was he trying to do now? Does he realise my little brothers are in this house too? I don't think.
He brushed his hair back in place with his fingers, he looked up at the clock 10:20pm and then back at me in the most seductive way. I felt my heart trying to run away from my body and my pants felt really hot I needed ice in them for a while.
He bent to kiss my lips, my breasts pressed against his chest. I could feel his heart beat on me as he continued kissing me, deepening the kiss and laying on me slightly.
Soon we were on the floor, the thought of my brothers in the next room didn't matter anymore. If they see us making out, good. If they don't, better.
He pulled away slowly. I looked at him, his lips a little swollen from so much kissing but he looked like a fallen angel. Damn..
"You're welcome" he whispered kissing my ear.
He kept kissing my ear in the softest and easing way with his tongue making circles. I felt that tongue game move to my neck.
Oh no..
Slowly my hands roamed about his back and my legs began to open up for him.
Oh God, I want him! I want him so bad!
I need to fucking control myself or I'll regret this tomorrow.
I gave a short moan which I think made him stop.
"What?" I asked inaudibly.
He chuckled "You're getting lost in it"
What...the hell?
"I'm sorry.." I said turning away a little mad at the sentence. What was he expecting?
"And I like it" he whispered.
Oh.
I pulled his hair motioning his lips to mine, this time..I would be in control.
We swapped position so I was literally on top of him.
I removed my T-shirt, hell I'm surely gonna regret this.
His eyes were focused on my boobs.
Yup, I know.
I removed his shirt slowly and he allowed. His muscle became more visible on a closer view. I ran my hands over them then I moved to his breasts with my lips, biting and sucking them.
His hands were all over my ass and waist. His eyes dark with lust.
Who's lost in it now huh?
My lips met with his, interlocking with each other, moving in the same rhythm.
"Gabby...what are you trying to do?" His voice faint and his brows furrowed.
"Tease you" I smirked.
"Gabrielle?" I heard a childish voice call from my room, followed by footsteps.
Omg..
Luke's eyes went agape "oh no!"
"I know" I mouthed.
We quickly got dressed and put everything back in place pretending to be asleep already.
"Gabrielle, wake up! I need to pee" George shook me.
Boy, I'm awake..quit it.
"I'm awake now.." I sluggishly stood up, leading him to the bathroom.
I had to wait for him to finish up his man business so I'd tuck him in.
I got back to bed with Luke, he turned to face me with a smirk.
"What's wrong?" I smiled.
"Wanna go on?" He raised his brows.
"No, you got lost in it" I laughed.
"Oh, I see" he chuckled.
"And we both have work tomorrow." I added giving him a peck on his arm.
With his hands wrapping me up, we fell asleep.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Crushed 23

Luke left extraordinarily early to his place so he could get dressed for work and grab some files at home.
I explained to him I'd be a little late today because I had to drop my brothers off at Quinn's. I guess I didn't think of who'd stay at home with them when I'm at work till I can put them in school.
After making waffles and hot chocolate for them as breakfast, I put extra clothes in their bags just in case they soil their present clothes up with dirt. We had to take the bus because my silly car refused to start up.
I basically looked like a single mom. People I knew on the streets kept asking whose children are these, are they your brothers? But how? They don't look like you..
I had to be patient enough to answer their unnecessary questions. I mean, can't people mind their business? Must they talk about every and anything they see? This world is messed up.
While we were in the bus, I couldn't stop thinking about my parents. I guess I was a bit harsh on them. No matter what they do or how they do it, I'm not supposed to yell back at them.
What examples am I setting for these ones? If as a lady, I yell at my parents then what do I expect of my brothers when they're pissed off? No. It's their fault. They caused whatever they feel now.
††
"Omg... I thought you were joking about bringing them over!" She explained hugging Alberto and George.
I smiled.
Though I feel a little gloomy this morning but I have to try eliminating it. It's only Monday and I need to stay positive.
"Oh come in, come in" she exclaimed.
The kids jogged inside like it was their own home, giggling and playing about.
"You okay? You didn't tell me you were bringing them to your place. Is anything wrong?" Her brows furrowed hard.
"I had a fight with my parents.." I lowered my eyes. I felt a big lump in my throat.
"Oh my...why? What happened?" She enquired.
"Well, You know I've been with Luke this weekend right?"
She nodded.
"Okay, so I decided to pick my brothers to spend the holidays with me. Luke and I arrived, everything was peaceful as heaven, we had dinner and as we were having our wonderful meal...in came my father." I scoffed and continued.
"He was extremely drunk! He began yelling about crap I couldn't understand. I begged Luke to take the little ones to the car, you know..save him from my drama. I had to tell him Quinn, I had to tell him what a horrible father he has been! A disgrace to parenthood." I turned my face away to hold back the tears that tried to escape my eyes.
"Hey hey..." She stood to console me.
"I'm okay, it's just that. I don't want them to grow up in a broken home. It'll destroy them believe me" I sniffed.
"I know, and they won't okay? It'll be alright. Now they're here, everything will be fine. Give your parents a little time to sort things out themselves then call them. Apologise if possible to bring back the peace. Okay?" She gave me a soft smile and a hug.
"Now... About Luke" she pouted.
"No sex yet?"
"You're crazy!" I laughed.
She was a great mood changer.
"What? Don't tell me you're xenophobic.." She crossed her hands.
"Jesus.. No, I'm not! I just think..it's not the time for that yet. I'm not you" I jolted off the chair. I knew I just caused trouble.
"Omg you're so dead!!" She chased me.
After like few minutes of killing me, she got tired.
I kissed my brothers goodbye and explained for like twice why i had to work. They refused to let me go until I made them a promise of getting them ice cream on my way back.
Here goes the money.
I finally arrived at work. The look on everyone faces when they saw me was thrilling. I couldn't believe this much people have missed me. How the hell?
"Rosie!!" I exclaimed hugging her.
"Aww I've missed you love. Welcome back." She smiled.
" thank you, I'm late. Gotta change up and get working. " with that, I rushed into the changing room.
Boy have I missed my locker and I guess the spiders missed me too cause they knitted out a weird looking figure with their web.
There was really nothing much to do. They employed new staffs which have been diligent. I need to enrol in a skill. Cleaning won't take me anywhere.
I decided to stop by Luke's office to check on him.
"Hiii" I sang as I opened his door.
"My Queen" he smiled broadly.
"Okay, that sounds weird. Babe's fine." I grinned. "Anything for you love. How're your brothers?" He asked clearing up his table.
"They're good. At Quinn's right now" I sighed.
"Okay. You're quite naughty you know that?" He smirked, still busy clearing up his table.
"Sorry?" I said pretending not to have heard him the first time.
"What was last night's teasing for?" He looked at me interrogatively.
I laughed "ohhh you're still thinking about it. This is good."
He stood, calmly walked to me. Massaging my shoulders he said " I couldn't stop thinking about it "
No Luke.. No smooching at work. No dirty talks either. Stop it.
"Oh, well..okay?" I muttered.
We were thankfully interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Sir, someone with the name Anne Buxton is here to see you" said a disembodied voice.
The reaction on his face was quite questioning.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No, no...
Let her in" he commanded.
"Want me to leave?" I asked flatly.
"Of course not. I need you here. And I need to talk to you about something later on." He held my hands.
Soon, another knock on the door came up and a lady came in.
Her hair was light blonde, her skin glowing natural beige. She wore a blue bateau chiffon top and a white draped skirt. Even from my sit, I could see her Caribbean blue eyes. She was drop dead gorgeous like a freaking real life Barbie toy.
"Oh pardon me, I wasn't told he had a guest already" she politely noted.
Her voice was the sweetest I've ever heard. Although I don't get why I feel a little lost here.
"Anne." Luke finally spoke.
"Luke, hi" she smiled in her perfect dimples.
Omg..I felt hideous.
"I'm sorry I came unannounced. But I thought your sisters were gonna tell you I was coming" she offered herself a seat.
"No, they didn't." He answered coldly.
This is so unlike him. Who is this chic?
"I'm sorry uhm..I'd leave you two to catch up." I stood to leave.
"You could stay, it's nothing serious" he called.
"Luke, she can go..I need to talk with you privately though. I'm sorry..." She gestured for my name.
"Gabrielle." I nodded.
"Gabrielle. You're so pretty." She smiled.
Is that supposed to be sarcasm or what cause I'm confused as hell now.
"Thank you" I laughed.
"Okay well, I'll see you guys later." I exited.
What the hell just happened?

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Chapter 24

I stood still outside Luke's office silent and lost in my thoughts. I don't wanna tell myself I'm jealous that a lady as pretty as an angel is alone with him in his office.
I mean, I trust Luke. He wouldn't hurt me, but I'm not good at trusting strangers.
I meandered about the hall way, shaking my head and soliloquising like an insane woman.
Stop it, nothing is going on in there. It's his cousin maybe but, if so..he would be thrilled to see her. Oh! Maybe it's his aunt? Silly girl...she's too young to be his aunt..but what if she is? Stop it Gabrielle!!
After fifteen solid minutes of acting like a fool, I returned to work.
On my way from changing the toilet seat covers, I see Milton who was so busy fighting with the coffee machine.
"Must you always be so weird?" I laugh shaking my head as I approached him.
He looked ambrosial in his office wear and glasses. His hair was gelled, looking it's finest.
"Hey" he chuckled letting the poor machine go.
"No, I mustn't. And the machine is broken now I think" he looked back at it.
"Of course it is" I grinned.
He shook his head in gaiety.
"How're you? You're in perfect health now I bet?"
"Yeah, I am. It was a wonderful bed rest if you ask me" I winked.
"I'm glad you're back so the work kills you again" he smirked returning to the machine.
"Oh you're so horrible" I said dramatically.
"Oh my.. I know right" he sighed.
"Its fucking broken already, leave it be!" I yelled as I left him standing in frustration.
I got into my dressing room.
I stared at my imperfect self in the mirror and I remembered her. How could anyone be impeccable? I wonder where the hell I was when God created people like her.
I helplessly changed into my clothes while I gave Quinn a ring.
"Hey!" She breathy said.
I won't be surprised if she hasn't been chasing my brothers around or maybe cleaning her home for the fifth time today.
"You doing good?" I grinned.
"Absolutely, your brothers have been angels. Perfect." She laughed nervously.
"Quinn? You sure? I know those kids. And they're not angels. As a matter of fact, they're far from it" I heard someone call me from outside.
"Uh, Baby girl, I'll call you back. Okay? Feel free to spank them if they misbehave. Bye" I dropped the call, getting dressed quickly before I answered the door.
"Oh..hey" I gave Luke a warm smile but something didn't seem right.
He looked troubled.
"How're you?" he faked a smile.
Why do I feel like I'm getting dumped again. I won't be surprised though if that happened. Wtf am I saying?
"I guess. Come in. Are you okay?" I held his arm pulling him in.
We both sat on the little bench close to the dressers.
"Gabby...remember that lady who came into my office earlier?" He asked.
Of course boy, I would never forget her.
"Yeah, I do. What about her? Who is she?" I tried not to sound worried.
"She's my ex" he sighed.
Oooh..
"Oh..your ex. Wow." I muttered beneath my breath.
"Yeah.. I know. And I wanna tell you everything about her. I don't know why she's here but, I just wanna assure you that I'll protect you. Just stay away from her, okay love?" He said strictly and kissed the back of my hands.
"I don't understand Luke. What's going on?" I laughed nervously. This is just what I've been avoiding all my life as a female. Drama.
"We were dating for like a year back then in college. Her parents and my parents were so fund of each other they wanted their kids to get married.
It worked for my sisters but along the way, we started having problems." He paused.
"Okay, what kinda problems?" I shrugged.
"Gabby..I didn't know she was an addict. She used to drink a lot and that, I didn't like. I mean, it's okay to drink but to get wasted daily..that's bleeped up. I told her I was gonna leave her if she didn't stop drinking.
She stopped for a while and continued again when we went back home during the holidays.
I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want my kids to have a mother who was an addict let alone, who was untrue to her words to me.
We had a terrible break up. She told her parents false stories about me, so many crazy things. I had to leave England just because she was all over me even after I left her. And now..." He sighed.
"She's...back here for you" I brittlely said.
"She came all the way from England to tell me she's changed and she just wants to be friends but.. I don't believe her. She's a sneaky snake!" He fused up.
"Hey...I understand how you feel, but what if she has changed? Hmm? Just forgive her. Your family is in peace with you right?" I looked into his blue eyes as he nodded.
"That's all that matters. Your loved ones are happy with you. To move on, you have to forgive and let it go. I love you and will stick with you." I smiled causing him to smile back too.
"You're my world. I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you." He cupped my cheeks.
"And nothing will happen to me or us. We'll be fine" I brushed my lips on his palm.
"Anne, is not to be trusted, okay?" His brows raised in hope for an answer.
"I understand" yes, I do understand. Like I said, I don't trust strangers.
I bent closer and gave him a kiss on his lips to ease him, take away his past probably, make him feel at peace. That was the least I could offer.
"You done with work here?" I asked, our lips still in full contact with each other and his hands on my hips.
"Mmh hmm.."he kissed my nose.
His actions had a way of instigating me. I never let any man gain control over my emotions but he has won that trophy.
"I wanna get ice cream for my brothers and pick them up at Quinn's" I stood to collect my bag from my dresser.
"Oh, I'd love to drop you off" he stood and wrapped his large arms around me from behind.
I turned to face him" I'll be fine babe and you need to rest. Remember I don't like you....."
"Driving late at night. Yeah I got it" he snuggled himself into my hair, tickling me.
"Stop it!" I giggled pushing him away.
"Jesus, Luke.."
Why was he playing with me so much today? It's weird and cute as hell. I love it!
"Alright. Let's go"He grabbed my hand and we set out of the dressing room.

Click the link below
40. donsimoniibl
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2018
Chapter 25

It was freezing as hell outside, I regretted turning Luke's offer to drop me off at Quinn's place. Probably because of winter I guess.
I stood at the bus station for twenty minutes, getting impatient as time flew. I bet by now the ice cream must've melted away.
I looked at my watch 7:41pm.
Oh come the Bleep on! The last thing I would want is to be out late at night. I shoved my cold hands in the back pocket of my jeans. My hair was all over the place as the wind grew stronger.
Bleep this.
I searched in my bag for rubber bands and put my hair in a messy pony tail. Problem solved. For the mean time actually.
Finally, the bus arrived. I got in to see that there was no place to sit.
Just great.
I got into the bus finding a spot to squeeze myself in, it was not much of a snug but hell, it's better than nothing.
"Hey, pretty. You hot. Want me to put my weenie in you all night long?" A croaky voice spoke right behind me.
I turn to see a man probably in his late 40's smiling broadly at me. He was creepy as hell. His bald head so shiny, it looked like it had just been waxed. The sides of his teeth looked black with what I cared not to know. His face, a little wrinkled and he had a large mole beside his nose that seemed like a bee hive.
What fresh hell is tonight turning into?
"Keep your shit to yourself Sir" I slurred and took a few steps forward.
I prayed in my heart that he'd get off the bus before me and luckily he did in no time. Immediately, I took his seat. But before I sat, I placed my handkerchief on it. You can't determine where an ass like his has been.
Few minutes after the creepy guy got off, we arrived at a stop at Quinn's. I paid the driver with my crumpled dollar.
"I'm sorry I arrived late. It's been a crappy day believe me." I breathe out as Quinn opened the door looking like a pissed fur ball.
"Understandable" she rolled her eyes giving way for me to get in.
"But, hey. I got you guys something" I smiled awkwardly as I lifted the ice cream pack.
She grabbed the pack from me with a smirk which turned into a frown immediately she opened the bowl "you mean, liquid vanilla cream".
" On the bright side, you've got a refrigerator " I chuckled stretching my legs on the couch.
"How're you feeling?" She switched the TV off, ready for a deep conversation but hell no. I'm fucking tired.
"Tired and sleepy. Where are the boys?" I asked trying to wave off her curiosity.
"I sold them. They were too loud and couldn't be quiet. Not even for five goddamn minutes" she snapped.
I smirked "Oh wow, where's the money? Don't tell me you spent it on contraceptives".
" Crazy bitch" she marvelled.
"They're finally asleep. After I bought 'em a whole bowl of pop corn!"
"Holy shit! No kidding." I laughed.
"The craziest thing was, they wasted it all!" Her blue eyes widened as she ranted.
"I feel your pain" I shook my head.
"How's Edwin?"
She tilted her head to the side and gave a loud grunt.
"What?" I shrugged.
"Nothing. Ever since we had sex last, I don't know. We haven't talked. Not even on calls. I mean it's so freaking unlike him! I don't wanna call or text first because I don't wanna look like the one who wants him more" she sulked.
"What?" I laugh.
"You seriously didn't understand a single word I just said? Really?" She looked at me sarcastically.
I laughed harder " I'm sorry hun. But that's crazy. If you haven't heard from him that long then you need to call him like right now. He might be hurt or something. Even worse, dead." I added.
She scoffed" he can't be dead. At least not now"
"Oh what are you? Like God?" I smiled at my weak joke.
"Listen, call him. Find what's wrong. Then you can conclude. But for now, don't get all negative." I stood and walked over to the room.
Two sleeping kids. How perfect.
I shook them to wake up. There's no way on earth I'm carrying two boys on my shoulders. Absolutely fucking not.
"Maybe you're right! I mean, there's no big deal." Quinn yelled from the living room.
"You do just that" I replied.
"Urgh..come on babies. We need to get home" I begged.
"No! No!" Alberto began to cry in his half sleep.
George on the other hand wasn't a deep sleeper, he woke immediately I shook them endlessly.
Quinn came running into the room as she heard Alberto cry.
"They could just stay. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have them with me till you're back early tomorrow" she suggested.
"But they don't have their clothes here and I don't want them to bother you when you're asleep" I stated.
"Classical nonsense. What are best friends for?" She pat Alberto till he stopped crying and gradually fell fast asleep.
George watching how everything was, calmly went back to bed.
"See? They're already tired. And so are you. You can sleep over tonight. Clothes are not a problem young lady" she pointed out.
I sighed, thinking back at that creep in the bus. She's right. I need to spend the night here. I wouldn't wanna encounter another sexual harassment.
"What in God's name would I have done without you?" I remarked.
"Easy! nothing." She giggled.
We spent the rest of the night calling Edwin. She bluntly refused to call, unless I stayed up late listening to what she had to say, judging if it's right or wrong.
I spoke with Luke on the phone before going to bed.
So far, so good. It was a complicated day.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Chapter 26
I don't know about other people, but I am definitely not a morning person. I hate the sound of the alarm clock in the morning, hate the chirpy sounds birds make, hate the morning sun.
Nights are so much better. More calm and cool.
I rolled off the couch still half asleep but ended up butt hurt.
I groaned as I stretched my hand on the table, searching for my phone.
Where? Are you??!
My hand reached a rectangular object which I identified as my cellphone. I pressed the home button.
Fucking 5:16am.
Instead of getting myself up from my epic fail like any other normal human would, I stayed there for another minute.
My eyes felt heavy as Bleep and my joints hurt like a bitch. I guess I'm not used to sleeping on a couch.
"Okay...time to get up" I muttered to myself managing to get up.
The walk to the bathroom was slow and steady. The cold water ran down my skin helping to awaken my spirit, soul and body. My love for water is irreplaceable.
"Morning" Quinn opened the bathroom door walking over to the sink to wash her mouth.
"Morning. Uh clothes aren't a problem right?" I asked getting off the shower.
"Huh?" She seemed lost in space staring at her refection.
"Last night, you said clothes weren't a..."
"Oh heck! Yeah. Just...make your choice... in my closet" she cut me off digging her face in the sink to wash it.
"Yay" I whisper yelled waving my hand in the air.
I know she's not really awake but I'm gonna take advantage of it before it's too late.
I smiled mischievously as I raided her wardrobe.
Noticing a jean jumpsuit on a purple hanger and a chunky black leathered heel shoe directly below it. On the next hanger, was a red strapless top with white stirrup trousers and a red stiletto below too. After playing the game of eenie meenie minie moe
between both outfits, I ended up wearing the jumpsuit.
I oiled my dark hair and straightened them with hair straighteners.
Bleep, I can't remember the last time I took proper care of my hair.
Thank goodness Quinn had make up in her drawers. She hardly wore make up except on special occasions.
I put on a little eyeliner and a brick red lipstick. No need to fill in my perfectly carved brows. That, I'm grateful God blessed me with.
"I just got that like three weeks ago!" She cried loud with a mouthful of cereal.
"Aww thanks. I love them too" I laughed.
"I'm coming to your house for shopping this weekend" she threw herself on the bed, nibbling on her cereal.
"No problems baby girl, tell the boys I'll be back early and Quinn...thank you so much" I hugged her and stole a spoon of cereal from her before leaving.
"I love you! Stay safe! Tell Luke I said Bleep him!" She yelled from the room.
On my way, I stopped by a signpost that vividly typed out in bold Black highlights.
Hiring:
Waitress needed.
I stared at the post for five minutes, before looking at the building itself.
Madea's Café was beautifully designed at the top of the canopy.
I pondered if I should go in now or maybe wait till I get back from work.
No, I have to go in now so I don't end up arriving late at Quinn's.
I opened the door knob. It was such a beautiful café. You could tell they made the finest coffee by the aroma that filled the room.
I scanned the place to see if I could find the owner or maybe someone who knew the owner but no one seemed to be there.
"Hello?" I call out.
No response.
"Hello! Is anyone here?" I called out louder again.
A black old lady came from the back of the café.
"Oh, sorry love. I thought them ears were playn' tricks on me again" she laughed.
"I'm Madea Lawrence. Welcome to my humble café" she stretched her hand for a handshake.
"I'm Gabrielle. Gabrielle Salvador. Nice to meet you ma'am" I shook her hand with a polite smile.
"Nuh uh honey. You got it wrong. Its Madea not ma'am. Madea. Say it with me" she instructed.
What is this? A fucking circus?
"Madea" we chorused.
Damn her accent was quite hard to understand especially when she used slang's and she seems like a strict woman but I bet she'd be fun to work with.
"Want some coffee? How you like it? Sweetened or unsweetened? With cream or without cream?" She talked so fast waving her hands off in the air.
"Uhm...No, but thanks." I grinned.
"So watchu want here then?" She put her hands on her hips.
"Oh, I saw the sign outside and I wanted to uhm.. apply for a job" I said proudly.
She stared at me like I had lost my mind"You want a job"
"Yeah" I nodded.
"Here?" She asked unsurely.
"Absolutely" I nodded again finding this a little too weird.
She stood there for a few minutes examining my outfit and wondering why the hell a person like me needed a job in a café.
"Okay, you hired. When you wanna start? Today? Tomorrow? Next tomorrow? Next week?" She grinned.
Wow, that was fucking fast.
"Anytime you want me to" I said cheerfully.
"Okay then, Next tomorrow? No credentials needed just make sure you don't have a police report" she stated.
"Hell, I don't." I shook my head.
"That good. Yeah. Don't be like me. I got lots of police reports. For being a stripper, prostitute or whatever the hell it is they call it these days. Dudes be bangn' the life outta me. Mmh hmm. Even Abraham Lincoln. He was my favourite customer. Yes, for being a mother fucking drug dealer too. I still sell some out back" she laughed hitting her hands on her saggy breasts.
Holy....I have never met anyone who talked this much! Not only was she gonna be fun to work with, she was gonna be a good story teller too. Rosie out. Madea, in.
"Bleep" I laughed with my hands covering my mouth.
"I know. I know. Once a nigger, always a nigger" she quoted.
"Well, Madea...It's a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the job" I try to end the discussion so I could hurry up to work.
"Yeahrr no problem. See you next tomorrow" she walked me off to the door before we finally left each other.
That was thrilling.
I'm actually looking forward to working with her. I don't usually anticipate over jobs because I was only there for the money. The boss who was before the boss who was before Luke at the office, was a goofy weird looking fella. Yeah, he was nice but I hated that guy. He deducts my salary whenever I arrive late or fail to greet him every morning. He would call me into his office, smoke and smile like a maniac throughout the scolding and tell me, I've been paid only for me to go to the bank and realise my salary has been deducted by 5%.
Thank God he was transferred to another branch. Nothing sucks more than a shitty boss and a weak payment. Trust me.
††
I got into the reception to see..oh wait. Barbie herself.
What in hell's existence is she doing here again?

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Chapter 27

She looked fucking stunning in her black illusion gown. Her hair was perfectly brushed to one side and her legs crossed as she read the morning papers.
I tried to walk past her pretending not to have noticed her presence but of course someone had to ruin my escape plan.
"Late again Gabby?" Rosie announced.
"I think your watch is broken" I replied Rosie, mad at the fact that she was such a loud person.
"Ha ha ha...Joke of the year" she sarcastically sang and I smiled at her with the hope of getting past barbie but, I guess I was only fooling myself.
"Hey, you! Uhm...what's your name again? Anne killed my spirit with her perfect smile as she stood from her seat and walked towards me.
This was not how I wanted my morning to go..why the Bleep..why the Bleep? Why the actual Bleep?!!
" Hi, it's Gabrielle" I faked a smile at her. I bet I look like a troll trying to be friends with an angel.
"Such a pretty name. You look so beautiful. Omg I love your jumpsuit. Where'd you get it?" She exclaimed.
"Uh..thanks? I uhm got it from..Posh..Posh boutique" I lied. I don't shop in boutiques. They're expensive as Bleep and what's the need of getting clothes in a boutique if you can get in a mini-store?
"Oh..that place is superb" she kept examining the jumpsuit.
I held my breathe so hard, preventing myself from asking a stupid question.
Oh no.. It's not working, I'm suffocating. No, no, noooo!
"So, what're you doing here?" I finally breathed.
"Nothing just waiting for someone" she turned to have a seat.
No..mouth I command you, stop!
"Who?" I laughed nervously.
Very good. Young and dumb. You just opened yourself up to your boyfriend's ex Gabby, well done!
She looked at me suspiciously.
"No, I don't mean to pry. Uhm, I'm sorry. I uh..I should get going. See you around." I turned to leave in shame.
"Wait" she laughed.
"It's no big deal. I mean, we could get along. I'm waiting for Milton" she sighed opening up the newspaper.
Hold the Bleep on, we could get along? Does she know I'm Luke's girlfriend? And how the hell did she know Milton? Okay that's it, I'm done asking silly questions. I'm gonna ask the horse himself.
"Oh okay." I laughed.
"Cool. See you around then"
With that, I hurried out the reception into the dressing room. Maybe she's not a bad person. Perhaps, she has really changed. I mean, no signs of addiction whatsoever. She looks perfect in health. Her teeth are white and flossed. I bet she uses one of those expensive bite guards.
"God!! I feel like a beast" I cried to myself.
I opened the door knob and boom! bumped into Luke.
"Christ!!" I held my chest in fright.
"What's with you?" He smirked.
I don't know, you tell me. I thought it was your ex tryna freak up on me.
"Nothing, just had my mind on something else." I lied for the second time today.
"Which was?" He rubbed the sides of my arms to ease me.
"A new job" I moaned tilting my head backwards and my eyes closed.
"What?" He shrilled.
I opened my eyes again to see his face hardened and his hands, still on my arms.
"I was coming to tell you about it right now. Not like I decided without telling you first. No. I...I came to inform you" I lied. Shit. Again.
He stood still.
"Please don't get mad at me. Okay. I did find a job and kinda get the job. As a waitress. I know, I know. But, my work here is really stressful. Having to clean and wait till it's dirty so you can clean again. I needed something easier." I explained but still, he said nothing.
"Luke! Don't be all quiet. It's a beautiful café and the owner is really nice. She said I could start next tomorrow. Maybe after work, you can meet me up there and I'll make you relax in any way you want me to..Massage your shoulders (which I am terrible at), dance for you or probably kiss the stress out of you." I whispered hugging him.
Pfff..girls, we had our way with men.
I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.
"I'm not that mad. But I am mad. I know it's stressful here and that's why I employed more people to work for you. At least, you wouldn't feel stressed out. But it's okay if you don't wanna work here anymore" he wrapped his arms around me.
"No, not like that honey." I looked up at him.
"I know" he brushed my hair off my face with his hands and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
Ayyi pappi..
"And you look sexy this morning." He complimented.
"I know" I winked at him.
"Don't tell me you're trying to seduce me.." He smirked.
"What? Me? Hell no." I chuckled.
"Why am I not convinced? And you started talking dirty right now too" he poked my nose.
"I'm not seducing you. I don't know how to do that shit" I dug my head into his chest as I did whenever I was shy around him, but carefully so my lipstick wouldn't stain his suit.
"Sure? Red is my favorite color and it's been worn right now by one of my favorite persons in the world" He whispered and kissed my ear before walking away.
The ear game again in the office!
I covered my reddened face with my palms. This guy makes me feel like a little child.
I paused to think of his words one of my favorite persons in the world.. Who are the others? I hope, not Anne? Jesus.. Why am I jealous!! I need to stop feeling this way.. She's in the past. I know he doesn't love her and neither does she. Wait, does she?
I walked out of the hall way, lost in my thoughts. Everything around me grew invisible.
Bleep this shit. I'm not troubling my mind about it. Someone once told me, if you think about something too much, it's gonna happen. And by someone, I mean my drunk self.
††
After working my ass off and saying goodbye to my locker, uniform, spiders and of course my colleagues, I wandered outside the parking lot waiting for Luke to come drop me up as he promised later on today.
I will miss it here.
Ever since I started working here till today I quit, no one had ever looked down on me. Okay, maybe they have but they've never had the courage to insult me or mock me as a janitor and that, I respect about them.
Few people here mind their business, some are just here for the fun of 'working in a business organization', while others just like to talk about shit while they work.
But I'm glad we all had great memories.
"Having your last moment with this environment" Luke interrupted my thoughts.
"Yeah and you ruined it" I turned around to see him grinning.
"Your mom called" he said.
"Wait, what? When?" I struggled to open my bag up searching for my phone.
"Shit, seven good missed calls" I hissed.
"Yeah, she said you weren't picking up so she had to call me. She wants you to come home with me" he explained.
"How did she get your number?" I asked as we got into the car.
"Well, remember when Alberto was sick? I had to drop you off at your house and your mom took me outside to talk with me?" He asked.
"Oh, yeah I do remember." I looked out the window.
"So, what were you guys talking about then?" I asked softly.
"Hmm" he hummed.
"Hmm what?" I dictated turning slightly to face him.
"It's a mother and son secret" he blurted.
Mother and son secret? Wtf is that? I am her daughter..I deserve to know.
"Okay" I stated. If it's their thing then, I better not force it out of him.
I called Quinn and explained to her that we might arrive a little late. She didn't seem bothered at all fortunately.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Chapter 28

We finally arrived at my parents after a long drive. For some reason, I felt nervous.
Luke got off the car to open the passenger door for me. He must really like it here, with the way he's grinning.
"Ready?" He asked holding out his hands.
"Yeah, I guess" I placed my hands on his and we walked to the door.
Dad came to answer the door, he had gotten his hair and beard trimmed. For the first time in a long time, he was actually looking responsible and handsome.
Not that he's ugly or anything rude, it's just that he's been in the wilderness for so long I forgot how good he looked.
"Gabrielle" he said as his glance fell on me.
"Pappa" I faked a smile trying to look as calm as possible. Waving the thoughts of all that happened the last time I saw him.
"You must be Luke, please come in" he ushered us in with a warm smile.
Momma was in the kitchen and when she heard chatter in the living room, she rushed out with gloves in both hands and her favourite Black rose apron.
" Gabrielle!" She held out her hands. I hugged back feeling the scent of her perfume.
Something's definitely weird here.
"Mrs. Salvador.. You look lovely" Luke complimented hugging mamma.
"Oh thank you so much my son-in-law" she replied with a grin and I'm guessing she noticed the blush in our faces because she repeated it again leading us to the dining room where we all sat waiting for food.
Soon, the table was filled with delicious delicacies; rice and chicken stew, lamb sauce and white rice, barbecued fish with salad beside them, gravy and macrons, macrons and cheese...I felt my mouth start to water and my tummy growl.
I grabbed the closest seat to the lamb sauce as this was one of my favourite meals.
I looked up after ten minutes of imaging myself gulp everything in at once to find everyone staring at me like they were waiting for me to do something.
"I'm sorry, did you say something?"
They all laughed.
"The grace dear, you were asked to say grace" pappa said with a smile.
First, he answered the door..looking all sharply dressed, he trimmed his beards and cut his hair a little bit and now he called me 'dear' not to mention that this is the first time in a long time he has actually spoken to me calmly.
For some reason apparently, I became all emotional and curious at his sudden change of character. Did they do a change of parent or did he have a lost identical twin that they switched with him?
"Okay" I sniffed closing my eyes only to notice my eyes were already performing their tear magic.
"Baby..are you okay? What's wrong?" Luke held my hands searching my eyes for answers.
"Is there something wrong I said?" Pappa asked innocently.
"Why? Just why were you so awful to us pappa? Tell me. I truly want to know because all this while, I've lived with the thought that I'm fatherless even though I physically had one. In my heart, you made me kill you. I was frustrated because of you pappa. I gave up my education to raise my own brothers..your sons!" I sobbed.
Luke pulled me closer into his arms for comfort, wiping my tears off my eyes and slightly brushing my hair with his fingers.
"My daughter. My sweet, sweet, beautiful daughter" Pappa sighed as he gently stood and walked to my sit.
Momma just sat there astounded by what was about to happen.
Pappa held my shoulders and looked at me with his sad hazel eyes. His face, worried and sunken with sadness.
"I know I haven't been the father you've always wanted me to be. I turned my back away from my own family when they needed me the most. I am the worst parent on earth and a total disgrace to parenthood for not taking proper care of my children. My own flesh and blood. I deeply regret my actions. Your mother has been ever patient with me. Loved and still cared about me no matter how bad I treated her. I pray that God forgives me and gives me better days to appreciate her" he paused to kneel but hell, my stupid self didn't let him even if he deserved it.
"Please..just get up" I shake my head helping him gain balance.
"Gabrielle lo siento sinceramente.. Please, forgive me. I promise to...to make my ways straight. Love you, your mother and my two lovely boys" he broke down in tears.
★Playing leave your lover instrumental★
" I'm so sorry..." I stretched my hands for him to hug me but instead, he fell into them sobbing bitterly. I lost it too. I felt too emotional and completely speechless. Luke wrapped his arms around me, kissing the side of my neck to ease me.
"I told you it was going to be alright" he whispered and I couldn't help but chuckle.
††
It was indeed a moment of reunion and I'm glad Luke was here to face it all with me.
The rest of the evening was fun and peaceful. It felt weird but hell, it was the greatest feeling. Finally, everything in my life felt like they were all aligned.
My parents insisted we told the story of how we met and mom was too emotional through the entire talk. She advised and reminded my father who had forgotten how they used to be.
At least, he's going to create better memories from now on.
"So Luke..I'm very concerned here. What exactly is your aim with my daughter?" He smiled softly

Click the link below
Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Chapter 29

"....your intentions with my daughter" Pappa spoke up again.
Luke cleared his throat before he began " Mr. Salvador.. I'm truly in love with Gabrielle. My happiness in this world depends on her. Well mostly on God " he smiled.
"I want to be the first guy to love her so bad she'd try to run away. I want to protect her from harm and those perverts out there. I want to make and keep her happy in every and any way I can. I won't hurt her..I can't hurt her. She means...more than the world to me" he took my hands placing soft kisses on them.
I thought of nothing more than how I want to kill him with kisses and hugs because never has anyone said such to me or had the guts to say something like that in the presence of my parents.
"You're a good and brave man" pappa shook his head in surprise.
"Make sure you keep your promises and stand by your word as a man. Don't... Don't be like me son" his voice croaky as he spoke.
"Oh Mi amóre..there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are fine. I'm fine and we all are too." Mamma gave pappa a comforting hug.
He loved her. That was for sure. It's just that he has had a weird way of showing it and it might take a while for him to remember how they used to be.
After the usual family talk and silly ass jokes, we finally set off for home.
††
I woke up to the chirps of birds singing sweet melodies and the rays of sunlight shun brightly on my face. I snorted as I pulled a soft pillow over my head.
I repeat...I'd rather not do mornings.
I couldn't go back to sleep. My mind seemed to be in so many places all at once.
Few months ago, I was a mess..alone in an empty world. I felt like giving my all up. Oh God knows I thought suicide was my only solution until I met him and all of a sudden, my world started to turn around. My family changed their conflicted status in just one day. Man, I'm loving my life. For once, everything seems perfect.
His cologne was all over me. After the long drive last night, Luke decided we sleep at his place since driving me back home was quite far and he was already tired. I felt reluctant at first but then I thought of it for a minute...I've never actually been to his place so this was a shot I had to take.
"You're finally up. Thank God" His voice sounded all over the quiet room causing me to yelp.
"Easy...here" he chucked as he handed me a cup of coffee.
"Thanks babe. Good morning" I smiled warmly.
He rolled the duvèt off so he could get in beside me in bed.
"You slept well?" He asked playing with my messy hair.
I nodded"but your snoring kept me up all night"
"No..I'm pretty sure it was yours. You didn't let me sleep with all your 'talking in sleep'. I was tempted to stuff your mouth with cotton wool" he laughed.
"You wicked mouse" I poked his head.
"You're not going to work?"
"Nope. It's gonna be a 'me and you time' today. Dates and shopping and sex" he winked.
No honey...Every other thing you said apart from sex. Thank you.
"Dates...how fascinating" I laughed.
"What?" He asked perplexed.
Here's the thing. I'm terrible when it comes to "dates" I find it completely complicating to act normal. I know I'm not normal but come on..I get too nervous I start to blab nonsense. I just hope it's all better now.
"Nothing.. I'm just being a silly ass" I shrugged taking a sip at my coffee.
"What do you mean? You're always a silly ass" he chuckled.
"Rude" I clasped my chest dramatically causing him to laugh more.
"Come on. Let's get ready. We've got a long day ahead" he got off the bed and I followed.
So, I guess I was sleep walking when he brought me into his home because the house looks bigger than what I thought I saw last night.
The interior design was one to die for. Absolutely my taste in black and White stripes. Lots of art works here and there. I never knew he had taste in art. The furniture looked as comfortable as heaven and everything was neatly arranged in where they were supposed to be.
The house looked beautiful I couldn't stop staring at a thing or two.
"Waffles or pancakes?" Luke called from the kitchen.
"Pan...cakes" I stood in awe as I got a sight of the kitchen.
I'm guessing their interior designer has more than one degrees because I've never seen a work like this not even in celebrity home magazines.
"Babe..hold up. You and Edwin live here alone?" I asked with eyes wide open.
"Mmmh hmm" he hummed preparing us breakfast.
"Wow!" I whisper yelled.
"And you've got no maids to cook for you?" I just needed to satisfy my curiosity.
"Well, it depends on some occasions. I'm already a pretty good cook you know. As for Edwin..." He paused to think.
"I'll say..he tries his best" he said and we both laughed.
††
After eating breakfast and showering, He insisted on taking me out for shopping like he mentioned earlier. Yup..shit's getting real.
Of all the boutiques in town, he chose to take me to 'Posh'. Yeah, that super expensive boutique I hate. I tried to tell him that we could always visit another one but I don't know why men are so hard to convince sometimes.
"That would be $189.78 Sir" the Cashier girl smiled at Luke lustfully.
She better keep her cool or someone won't only loose her job but there would be some serious cat fight here and Omfg $189.78 is a whole lot of cash to waste on just clothes and shoes.
"Here's my credit card." He handed it to her so he could pay via POS.
"Babe...I'm honestly grateful but don't you think that was a lot? I mean...its $189.78!¡" I whisper yelled to him as we left the boutique.
"You must be kidding me. Baby..you deserve a lot more than all these things I present to you" he gestured at the bags.
Just as we were putting the stuffs at the back of the car, I heard someone call from behind.
"Oh look. Its my 'runaway friend' Gabrielle" I turned to see Milton and Anne.
Yes. That Anne.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Chapter 30

As usual, she looked stunning in just denim trousers and a T-shirt. She had put her hair on a loose pony tail and had glossed her perfectly shaped lips.
Deep down, I wanted to literally dig a hole in the ground and bury my ugly self but of course I wouldn't want to act all crazy.
"Hey Gabrielle... Is it?" She laughed, pulling me in her arms for a hug.
No...it's Luke since you have a memory loss.
I awkwardly freed myself from her as I moved my eyes to Luke who didn't seem quite convinced at her demeanor.
His gaze at her were so intense, if I were her, I would actually pee my pants.
"What are you doing here" he asked her coldly.
It's a wonder how one could go from 'happy and peaceful' to 'bitch face' in just 0.5 seconds.
"As you can see, I'm not alone. Milton here...offered to take me for brunch. We were just walking innocently" she demonstrated.
"When he was like 'isn't that Gabrielle and Luke?'...I was like no..way. So in my doubt...here we are" she smiled rubbing her palms together.
Weird.
"Boss...I have an idea"
"How about we have a double date?" He clasped his hands.
"What?!!" Luke,Anne and I chorused
#weird
This had to be one of his silly jokes. I know he doesn't know that Anne is Luke's ex or that Luke is Anne's ex..urgh..The last thing I want is...DRAMA..
"Woah..chill I know. You guys are happy. I knew you would be. Since we're all friends and we're all dating each other, I figured we should have a double date for a better relationship" He wrapped his arm over Anne's shoulder but she looked dead panned.
"They're dating?" She blinked.
"Yes. We are in a relationship" Luke pressed his lips at the top of my head.
Crap...he didn't have to emphasize..
"Oh..figures" she shrugged.
"Wait...you're.. Okay with this?" I raised a brow.
"Yeah, sure. Why wouldn't I be?" She smiled placing her hand over Milton's chest.
I need to chill.
"Erhm...nothing. No reason" I quickly responded returning the smile.
"So, the date. The Chinese restaurant besides Phlat club. Just in case we get bored and decide to shake our asses" Milton laughed.
"No problem. 8pm is fine right?" Luke stretched his hand to shake Milton as he nodded.
Soon, they were out of our sight.
††
After fifteen precious minutes of negotiating with Luke, I ended up not going to pick my brothers up at Quinn's or home.
I threw myself on the bed as I dialed her.
"Hello?" She huskily answered.
"You okay?" I asked wiggling my feet out of happiness.
"No, I'm pregnant." she snorted.
"What the Bleep?" I laughed.
"Okay..maybe not. But I'm sick. Edwin's here and yes. He told me what's up" she assured.
"Bless his soul"
"Girl..we've got a double date with Anne and Milton!" I whisper yelled.
I just hope Luke isn't out the door eavesdropping.
There was a dead silence..omg..did she just die on me?
"Quinn?!"
"Who's..."
We said at the same time and I felt relieved at least.
"Who's Anne?" She asked unsurely.
"What do you mean...I didn't tell you?" I sat up the bed.
"No."
"Oh...she's Luke's.." The door swung open and in walked shirtless Luke.
"Uh..yeah sure. I'll call you when we're done. I love you" I ended the call praying to God he wasn't really eavesdropping on me.
"With who am I sharing you with?" His mouth curved into a smile.
"Quinn. She uh..was sick. So I called to check..up on.." He stood facing me with his impeccable feature.
"Me...I mean her. I called to check up on her" I felt my mouth go dry at the thought of why he was revealing his body to me.
He leaned to whisper "Are you lying?"
He gained his balance fixing his gaze on me.
Gulp..
" I'm not." I found myself staring at his lips.
"My eyes are up here" he called my attention and I felt a little embarrassed.
He motioned for me to get up which I did obediently. His breathe smelled minted strawberry and his whole self covered my petit body.
I lifted my eyes to see him grinning.
"What" I furrowed my brows.
He bit his lips and answered quietly " could I ever live without you?"
My heart skipped a beat and my throat lacked saliva all of a sudden. I swallowed hard this time.
What was it? Was I really genophobic? I seemed to feel somewhat afraid whenever things got extreme between us.
"What's the matter?" He asked noticing my sudden behaviour.
"I'm scared." I admitted.
"Of what? Me?" He sounded hurt.
"What?...no."
"Bleep this" I whispered.
I grabbed him by the neck, engulfing my mouth into his as we swayed. His hands caressed my back till it found it's way to my ass.
I gave a faint moan as I felt his arousal and his kiss intense..so soft and yet demanding.
He paused to look into my eyes like he wanted to say something.
"Do it" I pulled him onto me as I fell to the bed.
"Are you sure?" He seemed confused.
I nodded.
His eyes blazed with passion as he turned to the room with... Wait what?
"I promised your father.. I won't hurt you. You're not ready" he winked as he placed a tray of sandwich on the bed.
I lost it.
"Oh.." I won't lie, I was a bit disappointed.
Perhaps he was right. It's the thing with hormones. One minute you're trembling with need, the next minute..you're useless.
I let out a sigh as I chewed on my sandwich eating up my shame and emotional starvation away.
††
8:05pm
*On the way to the D.D*
"I love you" he said for the fifth time thinking I was mad at him for not making love to me.
"I heard you"
Yes...I was mad. And then again..I don't know if I should thank him or slap him for teasing me like that. I mean, come on...I thought it was really gonna happen.
"But you don't wanna respond" he sulked, keeping his eyes fixed on the road as he drove.
"I love you too?" I smiled.
"No. You're saying it like you're agreeing with me" he shook his head.
"Babe..you've got problems" I laughed.
We arrived at the Restaurant thirty minutes late. I moped at everything as I did whenever I arrived at some place new. I knew this place but hell, I've had not the chance to come. I hardly ate Chinese food apart from their delicious noodles. Those things had the ability to make me go crazy. Literally.
My eyes travelled round the room until I spotted Anne and Milton beside a crooked looking object that was supposed to be a tree.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by bimberry1307(f): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
wow! intriguing. But I really hope Anne is not going to be a pain in the ass.
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2018
bimberry1307:
wow! intriguing. But I really hope Anne is not going to be a pain in the ass.

U will find out soon
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Chapter 31

"No kidding!" I giggled as I dropped my glass of champagne.
"You should have seen his face! He was like Anne..get the hell up!" She laughed through her words, stapling her feet on the ground.
"It didn't really happen like that" Milton Blushed.
I thought a double date would be a terrible idea but it turns out that I was wrong. We talked about how we met our lovers, embarrassing moments and the stupidest things we've done for love. Milton's story was the weirdest but above all, it was hilarious.
Everyone seemed relaxed except for Luke.
I leaned to whisper "Hey..What's wrong".
" I'm not comfortable with this" he whispered smiling back so they wouldn't think otherwise.
"Baby...please just loosen up..for me" I gave him my cutest sad eyes.
He smiled and placed his hands on mine.
"You look like a troll" he laughed smacking my laps.
"You goat!" I gasped.
"My beautiful troll" he planted a kiss on my cheek.
After the little talk about loosening up, he actually did. He was more interactive and laughed when something funny was said unlike before.
"Oh shoot! Guys I'm so sorry..I guess we might have to leave now. Its 10:23pm and I've got work tomorrow" I explained.
"It's fine. We'd be leaving soon but not now" Milton said to be but still had his eyes pinned on Anne was busy feeling all red.
"Thanks for this Milton" Luke plastered a smile on his face before we left.
"So..." I asked eagerly.
"What?" He furrowed his brows as we got into the car.
"How did you enjoy yourself tonight?" I smirked playing with his tie.
He shook his head as he smiled.
"It was okay, I guess"
"Okay?" I scoffed.
"Maybe? I don't trust her baby.." He sighed as he turned to look at me.
"But why?" I sulked.
"I thought I explained why I don't trust her?" He put the car into motion.
I don't want this to cause an issue but what can I say? Anne doesn't seem to me like someone who shouldn't be trusted. She's bright and funny. All I want is peace from both sides.
"Okay...look. I get why you don't trust her. But for the sake of peace, just give her a second chance. She looks like she has moved on from her past babe. Please?" I begged still staring at him as he focused on the road.
"Okay, fine. I'll try in the very best that I can. But I won't advice you to take her as anything other than an acquaintance" he sleekly said.
††
11:00pm
I quickly picked up my brothers from Quinn's and told her I would update her later on all she's missed. She didn't seem bothered as though Edwin promised to spend the night with her.
Fortunately for me, Alberto was the only one asleep and I had to carry him while George stayed awake.
The bus arrived sooner than I expected.
The drive was silent and cold.
Winter.
Christmas.
Urgh..I really hated the season.
You have to be all jolly and nice to everyone you meet. Even in the bus, subway, shop or toilet!
The only thing I loved about it was the snow and how stuffed up everyone would appear to be.
I giggled at my thoughts. Remembering last year when I saw an Obese woman looking like a stuffed pillow because of the cold.
No offense, I'm no better.
Now that I've got two kids under my roof, I've got extra bills to pay and presents to buy.
The bus stopped at the station so we had to walk down home. And we were just few blocks away.
I took a glimpse at my watch.
11:50pm.
"Bleep" I cursed under my breath.
"Gabby, I'm cold" George whined.
"We're almost home" I assured him.
It was late as hell and the streets, lonely.
I thought I heard footsteps behind me but when I halted and turned, I saw no one.
I began to move again and heard the steps quicken. I grabbed George with my left hand and walked faster without looking back.
I completely forgot my taser and even if I got it, how on earth was I gonna defend my brothers?
I was in front of my yard in no time.
I quickly opened the door, dragging George who was so confused yet spoke not.
I banged the door, locking it twice with the key and bolting it with it's bolt.
I slowly open my curtain and peeked outside to see if I could find anyone but again, there was no one in the still dark night.
"Who was that?" George asked from behind.
"I don't know"

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Chapter 32

The silence woke me.
I barely slept well with the fear that either my house would be broken into or someone might set it on fire while we were asleep.
My phone was glued to my hand just in case I heard any unusual sound outside so I would dial 911 in just a twinkle of an eye.
I pressed the home button and the bright light from my phone almost blinded me.
5:02am
I sluggishly got off bed to prepare breakfast for the boys and I. I wouldn't want them to make me run late.
It is my first day at Madea's, I won't lie. I'm nervous. I've never worked in a Cafè before..though, I know how to make coffee, tea, waffles, pancakes and anything one could eat in the morning.
"Wake up. Come on..you're following me to work" I said as I shook them.
"I want to go to Aunt Quinn's" Alberto wobbled as he spoke.
"Aunt Quinn is sick. She needs a good rest to be better" I explained leading them to the bathroom for their bath.
"But she said she was okay" George added while removing his clothes to shower.
Seriously boys...just accept the simple explanation.
"She said that so you wouldn't feel worried".
††
We got to the Café quite early because it was still closed and I stupidly forgot to take Madea's contact details.
Luckily for us, she arrived in her weird old looking Car.
" Oh Hellur.." She greeted as she got down.
"Stupid mother fucking popo's wouldn't ever seize to amaze me. Sorry, I had other erhm..businesses that needed my presence" she explained opening the door and turning the sign to " OPE N"
"Oh it's.."
"As soon as they showed up at my door, sweet lord..I thought I was gonna finally pay my husband a visit in heaven. But you know what them white ass officers asked me for?" she laughed as she cut me off.
"Weed!" She laughed harder.
"I thought I was gonna be arrested or something but whoop! I've got records in this town." She paused and turned to look at me and my brothers.
"Who ehhrm..who are these? You're a mother?" She faked a smile.
"Oh lord no.. These are my brothers. Alberto and George. They are living with me and there's no one to stay with them at home so I was wondering if you could let me bring them to work. I promise they'd be good" I let out a nervous smile.
She kept her face without emotion.
"Please?" I begged.
She sighed" fine. But if they touch my stuffs or they break anything reasonable, you're fired".
Wow.
How fantastic.
"They'd be angels" I laughed.
She took me out the back so she could find my size of uniform.
I honestly prayed it won't be dreadful.
"There ya go. Keep it real clean and comfortable for your taste. If you don't like em then just put on the apron on your casuals." she pointed out.
I opened it up and to my greatest surprise, it was a black mini skirt with a white stripped collared shirt and a white apron.
As long as it had two of my favourite colours; black and white, I was in love with the uniform.
I quickly changed and by the time I got out the back, the place was beginning to fill up with people.
"Wow. That was fast" I soliloquize.
"Yo Gabrielle. Hurry your ass up. Customers are waiting." Madea said at the top of her voice making me jump in fear.
I walked over to a man with a hat. Plastering a smile on my face, I greeted him "Good morning Sir. What would you like to have?"
"Just coffee" he answered calmly responding to my politeness with a smile.
"Sweetened or unsweetened?" I inquired.
"Unsweetened".
" would you love a cream with it?" I inquired further.
He flattened his face "Without cream. Thank you."
I would be pissed too if I were to be in his shoes.
"No. Thank you for your patience" I strode past his table to get his order and I returned to attend to other people too.
††
7:30pm
I successfully survived serving 40 customers all in one day. Madea said she had another waitress but that one had exams and took a day off today.. I really don't wanna know who it was but I pray she resumes tomorrow because I can't do it all alone. My face hurt from smiling so much to people today..including those who didn't deserve it.
The door swung open and I turned to see a familiar face.
He quietly walked in and took a sit, fixing his gaze on me.
"What are you waiting for? A whistle to blow? Go attend to him" Madea hissed.
"What would you like to order. Sir?" I dragged my words.
"You" he smirked.
"What do you want Travis?" I shook my head and sighed.
"I told you...I want you" he stood up and took a step forward as he held my elbow, pressing himself unto me.
What a douche.
"Are you fucking out of your mind?!" I yelled and pushed him away.
"What the Bleep you want Mr?" Madea walked to where we stood with her hands on her hips.
"Nothing that I can't get" he smirked and walked away.
Have you ever been so mad that words to say were no where to be found at that moment? That was how I felt as I watched him walk away.
"Yeah..walk away nigger"
"You alright?" Madea asked in her thick accent.
"I am now. Thank you. That...that person is my ex, I don't really know what he wants from me" I explained walking over to the counter.
"Honey, don't feel bothered. When the past comes knocking.. Ignore em. Those bitches have nothing new to say" She warned.
She's totally right. There's nothing Travis would say or do now that matters.
"Fact. Thanks again Madea. I'll go take out the trash now. It's getting late" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.
"Nuh uh baby. Go home. Take your brothers. They been staring at me like I had hair all over my face." she laughed.
I decided to actually take a cab, the last thing I wanted was to encounter the incident of last night again.
Immediately I got home, I called Luke. I haven't heard from him all day..I guess he must be working by now or something. This would be the consequence of quitting to work there; not seeing him daily, kissing him in between my breaks and troubling his peace of mind.
After dialing him up twice and there was no answer, I went over to change. While in my room, I heard my doorbell ring.
My soul almost ran out my body. Things were beginning to get creepy these days.
I wondered who it was. Wait a goddamn minute...could it be Travis? No...no. He wouldn't dare to.
With the persisting sound of the door bell and my heart speeding up at it's beat, I grabbed my taser and knife tiptoeing to the living room.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Chapter 33

"Who's out there?" I called out but not even the crickets whistled.
With the knife in my right hand and my other hand stuck on the door knob I opened the door quickly as I raised the knife in a defensive position.
There was not a single soul out there apart from a gift box I noticed was placed on my door mat.
I looked up in case I could find anyone lurking but none.
I banged the door and rushed over to dial 911.
"911, what's your emergency?" A female voice answered.
"Good evening.. I'm been stalked! I...I don't know. I feel someone's watching me and right now...I received a package outside my door. It's st...still there" I panicked.
"Calm down ma'am. Firstly, make sure you stay away from your windows, lock the doors and turn off your lights. We'd send someone" she instructed and I quickly did all she said to do.
"Wait..'send someone?' What if it's a bomb or something deadly?! How can you just send one person?" I barked.
"Ma'am... Ma'am, please do you mind trying to be calm?" She sounded obviously tired of the call.
"¡Dios mío qué
tonterías? Yes I mind. I'm telling you my life may be in danger and you're telling me to be calm." I yelled.
"What's your address ma'am?" She asked after a dead silence.
"Lord's way 2, block A. Behind Pep's pet store" I answered calmly.
"Okay. They'll be there in the next 30 mins"
" Wait, thirty min..." I she dropped the call.
"Rude cops"
I angrily dropped the phone and paraded round the room.
If I wait for them to get here, who knows? Maybe I'd be dead before they even arrive.
Bombs have timers and when it elapses, that's it. Everything blows up.
After contemplating, I opened the door up and took the package in.
My hands suddenly went cold and shaky. I placed my ear on it just in case I could hear the timer. Gladly, I heard nothing.
As I unwrapped the package, I noticed the letter
"L" boldly scribbled by it's side.
"L"
Luke?
Could it have been from him? Hold up, but if it were to be then he wouldn't have Just dropped it and leave immediately. It's not what he would do.
Or probably he was in a hurry? Nuh uh...at least he would leave a message.
I fully unwrapped the package searching for any paper but I found none. I checked my phone too and there were no messages or calls returned from him.
Oh Jesus...
The loud on my door scared the life out of me. I took cover behind my kitchen wall and prayed to God I would survive the night.
" Miss...open up. It's the police "
P...police!
Thank God..
I ran to answer the door "I'm sorry...I was just in the kitchen.. Putting things together" I laughed nervously but the police men stood dead faced.
"I'm detective Joshua and this is detective Vincent" they showed their badges.
"What's the problem Miss?" Detective Vincent asked.
"Do come in, please" I ushered them in as I continued to explain.
"I think...no, I strongly feel that I'm being watched. A night ago, someone was following me but anytime I turned, I would find no one. And few minutes ago. I heard someone knock and when I answered the door, all I found was this ....package"
I drew their attention to the box on my dining table. They walked over to the box, doing what seemed like they were trying to study it.
"May we open it up?" Detective Joshua pleaded.
"Sure...of course" I stood right behind them.
They carefully opened the box and looked at each other before turning to me.
"What?" I asked as I pushed my way to find out what it really was.
"I don't..I don't understand" I muttered.
"It's a dead bird" they chorused.
"I know, I just don't.."
"Miss, you should have some rest. It's late." Detective Vincent suggested as he packed the weird thing off my table.
"Yes Miss, be sure to call the agency up again if you notice anything unusual." He said again and they left me.
They left...
It was just me, my brothers and the weirdo out my house.
†††
"One cappuccino..coming up!" Judith yelled as she took the tray of cappuccino from me.
I've got to fess, ever since Madea's daughter resumed work, it's been quite fun and less stressful.
She's only three years older than I am but she looks sixteen! And not to mention how pretty she looks..though she had a bad mouth like Madea.
"Whatchu smiling at? You look like you woke up with a hanger in your mouth" she laughed as she returned with the empty tray.
"You're just so lovable!" I sing sung.
"Oh please, you and I both know I look like a beautiful ape" she rolled her eyes.
We were distracted by a call from my phone.
"You lucky, my mamma ain't here else it's 'bye bye phonie" she laughed and continued to make more coffee.
"Whatever you ogre" I replied picking the call up.
"Hey babe"
"Sweetie I'm so sorry. We haven't seen in two days now! Oh Lord.. I miss you" his words caused me to smile uncontrollably.
"I miss you too. Baby..." I thought about telling him about what happened but I wouldn't wanna ruin this love talk.
"How're you? You know what? After work, I'm coming to pick you guys up" he suggested.
"Perfect... I can't wait. I love you" I kissed the phone as if the kisses would actually get to him.
"I love you more than you do" he chuckled and kissed back.
"What? No! I love you most then" I ran my hands over the counter.
"Okay. Fine" he replied.
"You crazy pig!" I laughed.
"What?" He asked still dying of laughter from the other end.
"Nothing... Just get your ass over here soon"
"Wanky.." Judith smirked shaking her head.
I mouthed a 'shut up' to her and ended the call with Luke.
"Go get yours" I brought my tongue out to her.
She paused to spin so I could take a proper look at her.
"Honey..Mine is working out for a body worth like this. Dontchu know I'm like gold? Hard to get and precious as hell" she smacked her ass.
"You crazy, Judy. Real crazy" I went over to take orders while she made more coffee.

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Chapter 34

My shoulders ached like my bras were hurting me or something.
I had excused myself countless times to adjust it but the damn thing was intolerable. Even putting napkins right under the straps of my bra made me look ridiculous.
Judith suggested I take them off but that would only make me feel uncomfortable. Imagine walking around braless, even the male customers would feel somewhat awkward.
"I'm sorry ma'am.. We don't serve pizza here" I explained to an old woman for the forth time.
"But this is Madea's cafe! She serves everything.." The woman protested further.
"Ayi..pappi.." I sighed
"It's boldly written 'Madea's Cafe' not 'Madea's Pizza place'!" I laughed frustrated by the conversation.
Judith strode over to the counter where we stood and tapped the woman by her shoulder. She turned and glared at Judith.
"What you want here again Mrs. Oberyn?" She asked rudely.
"Pizza. And I was asking this little girl here but she has refused to serve me some." She sulked.
"Little girl?" I asked surprised and was about to continue when Judith gave me a signal to hush it up.
"Uhm..look Mrs. Oberyn. We do not serve pizza. Its the next shop. This is a Cafè shop" she explained calmly.
"But..."
"Nuh uh...no buts..you gotta go. Come on" Judith guided the woman out the shop.
I just stood there, confused and some how not concerned at whatever the hell that was.
I'm just overwhelmed I'm finally gonna see Luke! I know it's been two days we saw, but it feels like 2 years!!
I smiled at my mischievous thoughts about him while I made coffee. Too distracted I didn't notice when he walked into the café.
"Babe..."
I rushed over to give him a hug.
"I thought you were coming after work"
He didn't hug back, he didn't even give me his dashing smile.
"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked as I pulled him to sit on a chair close to the counter.
He cleared his throat as he brought out an envelope.
"I uh...I was working when this" he waved it.
"Came to me"
"Well, what is it?" I shook my head in confusion.
"I don't believe it. But I wanna know who it is babe" his brows drew together.
"May I at least see what's in the envelope? Please?" I asked and I noticed he was mad but he's trying his best to control himself.
I opened up the envelope only to find a picture of Travis and I, the other night when he held me.
"How..how did you get this?" I furrowed my brows.
"Who is he? And what was he saying that he held you so possessively" he asked and for some reason, his words made me burst into laughter.
"I'm sorry. Did I hear you say 'so possessively'?" I scoffed.
"Babe..I'm serious" his expression dulled.
"Oh my God Luke that is my ex! Travis. I don't know why he came here in the first place but he was acting all weird on me. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted me..."
He clenched his jaw as he kept his eyes fixed on me. Lord knows I almost peed my pants while explaining to him.
"I didn't succumb to him or anything. He tried to touch me! Right there..look at this" I showed him the picture.
"The picture was taken to make it look like he's holding me or something but baby no! I love you, I can not cheat on you. I'm not that kind of girl. You know me!" I said disappointed at the fact he was even bothering himself about this.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He took the picture from me, tearing them into pieces.
"I called you several times that night you didn't pick up" I lowered my eyes.
I don't know if this is the right time to tell him about the bird issue but then again, it's better out than in.
"And...I feel someone is stalking me" I looked awkwardly around the room.
"How do you mean?" He furrowed his brows.
"Baby...I received a package of a dead bird" I said in a small voice.
"Gabby...all these, and you didn't even tell me on the phone earlier? What if you were kidnapped?" He whisper yelled.
"I didn't want to ruin our conversation. I missed you and didn't want 'that talk' to come in our way" I felt real hurt right now.
He dragged his chair to me from where we sat opposite each other.
"Don't you know that anything that hurts could ruin me?"
I scrutinized his eyes as I could not find the words to say at the moment.
He leaned and pressed his lips onto mine for a short kiss.
Judith walked in with a smirk on her face and I felt a blush sweep it's way through my cheeks.
"Now, tell me where that Travis of a guy lives" he brushed his hands on mine.
"Babe..what're going to do? Please tell me you won't kill him. Because that's so extreme and wrong" I panicked.
"What are you talking about?" He laughed through his words.
"I'm not going to kill him"
"Oh thank God" I breathed placing a hand on my chest.
"Yet"
"What?!" I panicked again.
He chuckled "If he ever lays his filthy hands on my heart, I'll kill him"
"Why does that sound so sweet and yet scary?" I laughed.
He smirked "Tell me where he lives babe"
"Honestly, I don't know. I hardly paid him visits. But I know where he works". I explained.
" well?" He gestured for me to continue.
"I know, I just wanted you to speak" I gave a lopsided grin.
"He works at a pawn shop. Uhhh...Barry B's Pawn shop at Chinatown street if I'm not wrong"
"Thanks babe" he kissed my hair and stood up to leave.
"Don't you want coffee?" I offered.
"Not really but you would be better" the corner of his mouth turned up.
How evil of him! I'm about to blush my way to heaven right now.
"Not even to go? Why am I even begging you?" I walked to the counter, quickly made him a cappuccino to go.
"Here, we make the finest coffees in town" I handed it to him as I planted a kiss on his chest because I was too short.
"Don't go home. I'll pick you and your brothers up" he instructed before he left.
Judith sashayed beside me with that same smirk still planted on her face like a bomb.
"I suppose that's Luke?"
"You suppose? Who else would I let kiss me?" I laughed.
"I don't know bout you honey but if I had a man, and that sweet looking Greek god found his way into my life? I wouldn't mind kissing" she threw herself dramatically on the chair.
I laughed "that's why you're still single"
"Oh no..you did not just do that single shit to me" She gave me the attitude.
"I did! I did! I j-u-s-t did!" I laughed harder.
"Crazy latina" she poked my head.
"Crazy negro" I poked and took to my heels to attend to customers because I knew she was gonna kill me.
†††
» Luke's Prov. «
His name kept ringing in my head like a fucking alarm.
I wouldn't want Gabby to ever get to see this side of me but if any fool tried to harm her, there's no way I'm sitting back on this one.
First, stalking her.
Secondly, sending her a dead bird.
Then, putting up a stupid picture to blackmail her.
I'm not letting him go easily.
I searched my pigeon hole where I had written down a number and dialed it. Immediately, the person picked up.
"Push,it's me. It's time to return that favour"
††

Click the link below
Re: Crushed by bimberry1307(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
guy, how far? wetin dey happen nau?
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
bimberry1307:
guy, how far? wetin dey happen nau?

New chapters drop tomorrow
Don't forget to click Click the link below
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2018
New chapter available
https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED? http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2018
Chapter 35

It's been thirty minutes since I informed Push about our brief meeting.
I expected him to be here on time. Even before I got here.
Of course, it's been ages we saw but once in a while we keep in touch.
Back then in England, we used to work as bodyguards to one of the most feared men in the country.
I was only 19 when I signed up for the job. People rather thought I was older because of my features. And that, I wouldn't blame them. I love to work out.
Our boss sold illegal drugs to some health establishments that weren't yet government authorized and we helped him clear his name whenever things were about to go down.
We made sure anyone who tried to spill the truth was either locked up or silenced if they refuse to cooperate.
The boss was so fund of me, he made me the head of all operations.
One faithful Thursday we were out to deliver the package, some slowpoke who worked as a spy in the company managed to Bleep everything up and we were caught red handed by the cops and jailed. Luckily for me, I had connections that got me out, so I had to get my partner out too. Our boss had his own hell to face, he lost everything in just a day. He couldn't bear the shame of walking out of his house in handcuffs or even the thought of himself in prison so he committed suicide.
No one apart from Anne knew about my job in England and it has been her leverage from me until I moved out of England.
I just don't understand how in devil's name she found me here again.
I moved into Weirstera Lane to start a new life. Become something more useful for myself. As others may say, run away from my past.
It took me few years to meet Jake who introduced me to Edwin and Quinn.
Another year again to meet her noble friend Gabrielle who I've come to cherish.
But if some fool threatens her life. I guess It's hello to my past because I'll make sure I feed his flesh to him before I kill him.
The knock on my car glass brought me back to reality and I unlocked the car.
"What took you so long?" I shook Push's hand as he got in.
"Wife issues man.. We expecting soon" he smiled broadly rubbing his palms together.
"Splash! Congratulations Daddy push" I mocked.
Me and my baby soon, I know it'll be us very soon. That's why I need to set things right now.
"Thanks man. What's up though?" He asked with complete attention.
"I need you to help me get someone. He's threatening the life of a lady so dear to me" I sighed.
"Anne?" He raised his brows.
"Not that demon" I scoffed.
"Someone I'm dating now. Her name is Gabrielle Salvador"
"Oh man..a latina? They've got serious mental issues but damn You're lucky bro" he laughed.
"I know, I know..but she is a great person once you get to know her" Lord knows I feel lucky right now.
"Got a picture of the problem dude? A name or something?" He inquired.
"Picture? No. Name, Travis. Works at Barry B's Pawn shop at Chinatown street. You're very good with tracking people down no matter how deep a tunnel they hid and I trust you that's why I called you" I ran my hands through my hair.
"Wow this is the first time you're worried about a girl you really like...I'm impressed. I'll help you as long as you agree to be my son's godfather" he raised his brows for a positive answer.
"Without a doubt, I will" we shook hands before he left and I drove off to pick Gabrielle.
††
8:10pm
I waited for her to finish up with everything as she was on duty to close the café. Her brothers were clung onto my legs demanding for pizza endlessly! I almost lost it.. I had to actually order pizza so they could stop whining.
Gabby said nothing against them. All she did was laugh and mock my poor skills of handling children.
No correction to her mockery, I am terrible with kids. It's either I bribe them to love me or they trick me to bribe them. But above all, I love kids a lot and would love to have them with the woman I've fallen deeply for.
Though, would she still love me if she finds out about my past? Will she see am as someone else and not her love?
I wouldn't want to loose her to something I was involved in my past, I don't even want her to get to know that side of me. It's a huge shame. Even I have tried to forget it but it haunts me every night.
The only night I felt peace was when she spent the night with me. That's one of the things she's capable of doing to me.
"Oyi Romeo!" She broke my thoughts throwing a napkin at me.
Her brothers let out a giggle as they munched their pizza.
"Ouì princess?" I bowed.
She leaned on the counter and placed her hands on her cheeks "Mind telling me how the meeting with Travis went?"
Oh crap.
"I haven't found him yet. I asked a friend to help me while I look after you here" I explained.
"A friend. Did I know him or her?" She stressed the 'her'.
"It's a he. And no, you don't know him. He's an old friend. You'll meet him someday perhaps if you'd want to" I just hope she doesn't agree to.
"Okay. Well I'm ready to go now" she stretched.
"Babe, I wanna ask you for a favour" I sat opposite where she stood.
"Sure, anything I could help you with" she smiled warmly.
"Stay with me till I find out whoever it is that is threatening your life..please?" I pleaded.
"I'm sorry, what?" She laughed nervously.
"My love, the one who sent you that package is still out there. Probably watching us now. Waiting to see when you're alone so he could strike again and I don't want to take chances Gabby. " I looked into her beautiful eyes as she stood without a word.
"I can take care of myself, you know that" she protested.
"Yes, I know. You're independent and strong but I think this is a different case." I tried to make her understand but she held her hands up for me to wait.
"Different case? How do you mean?" She furrowed her brows.
I sighed" it's your life Gabby, I don't want you hurt or your brothers"
"No one is hurting me. Or my brothers. I'm scared. Yes. But, I don't think it's gonna get that bad" she pushed her hair beside her ear.
"Hey.." I held her hand and pulled her into my arms.
"Trust me on this one. Let's go to your place, get your things then over to my place. You and I know you love it there with me"
"Oh shut up" she giggled as she wrapped her little arms around my waist.
"Okay thumbellina" I mocked at her petite structure causing her to hit my tummy.
/// Arriving at Gabby's///
"Babe come help me out!" She yelled as she fought to open the door.
I made sure, the carlocks and alarm were all activated because the boys were asleep in the car.
"Christ!!" She screamed at the top of her voice.
I dashed into the house to find the place completely wrecked. The furniture were destroyed beyond repair and the TV set was gone. Together with the big stereo that stayed beside her CD plate rack. There were words written by what seemed like blood on the walls of the house.
"Who would do this to me?!" She ran her hands over her face in anger.
"Is this..blood?"
I moved closer to test my guess and then all of a sudden! The house was evaded with bullets flying in from here and there.
"Get down baby! Get down!"

New chapter available
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
New chapter available
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
New chapter available https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?
Check other stories using the link below http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html?
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:29am On May 04, 2018
Chapter 36
"Babe?!!" She called out.
"I'm here..baby just take cover and don't try to move" I instructed.
If only I carried my gun everywhere I went, I would have caught the bastard responsible for this. Well I know one thing for sure, that's gonna change from now on.
I quickly dialed the emergency number explaining to them the situation at hand. In no minute, the gun fight died off. It was like they knew the cops would be there soon.
This has gotten worse than I imagined it to be.
When I was sure they were really gone, I bolted to find Gabby who was all scared and shaky.
"My...my brothers!" She pushed me out as she made her way through the door.
"B...babe, open it up" she said tried to speak but her words found it hard to escape her mouth.
She watched patiently as I opened it up, thankfully her brothers were at the back hiding their lives out.
If I hadn't locked the car up, who knows what they could have done to the boys? Kidnapped or worse, the flying bullets would have hit them dead.
"Oh my God.. I.." She cried through her words as she helped her brothers get out the car.
"Baby..don't. Please. We're fine now. They're gone" I consoled her.
"What happened Gabby? Uncle Luke, there were gun sounds everywhere" George questioned.
"It's okay now buddy, were you hit? Alberto?" I inquired, checking them and they both shook their heads; still scared at the fact that their lives were flashing before their eyes few minutes ago.
"What did I ever do? First, they stalk me, deliver a weird package to me; now, they want me dead?!" She cried.
"Babe...you did absolutely nothing wrong. You hear me? You're never coming back here alone or even going out alone. As for work tomorrow, I'll let your boss know you won't make it. I need you to be safe, feel safe and be relaxed. I will find out whoever is responsible for this" I promised as I kissed her forehead.
I was expecting her to protest at my instruction but she did nothing of such. She just held onto I and her brothers tight before she finally spoke.
"Let's go home"
†††
I kept my eyes and entire body alert for any unforeseen circumstance. I can't believe what just happened back there!
If I didn't pick her up, they would have definitely killed her and her brothers.
Who could this be?
Anne?
No, I don't think so. Not that I'm hundred percent certain at her innocence but I promised Gabby I wouldn't be all up on her issue. To move on, you have to let go.
"Babe?" Gabby broke into my thoughts and I came to the notice that she had been watching me.
Don't lie to her Luke..
I parked the car in the garage and stared into thin air like I had lost my mind. No doubt, I have.
"What exactly is wrong? I get it maybe. You're worried about tonight's incident. I am too, I mean..who knows? I would've been dead by now or my brothers hurt but thankfully we're fine. Please don't feel bad" she placed her delicate hands on my lap to ease the tension in me.
I sighed "Anything for you babe. Let's get you all inside. Its getting cold"
She nodded and stepped out while quite George and Alberto followed.
It might take a while before they recover from the tension, but they'll live through it just fine.
Immediately we opened the door, our eyes met two figures hitting it off underneath a blanket on the sofa.
Gabby quickly covered Alberto's eyes and I, George's.
"Oh my God..Stop! Jesus...get the Bleep up.." Quinn pushed Edwin off and reached for her clothing which was abandoned on the floor.
Gabby and I just stood there, somewhat ashamed of the clowns we had as friends who chose to perform their adventures any and everywhere they found themselves.
"I honestly thought you'd arrive late"
"Guys we're so sorry"

New chapter available https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?
Check other stories using the link below http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html?
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:55am On May 12, 2018
New chapter available tomorrow
Click https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED? To read previous chapters
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:07am On May 14, 2018
CHAPTER 36 part 2

They got conflicted with their words as they tried to explain and we couldn't help but laugh.
"You!" Quinn yelled pointing her finger at Gabby.
"Hi?" Gabby smiled unsurely.
"So much for best friends" Quinn sulked.
"I know, I'm a bitch. The worst one..I'm so sorry I left you out in the blue. Lots of stuff's been going on lately" Gabby tried to explain.
"Mmh hmm" She hummed and Gabby walked over to her for a hug.
"Okay ladies and boys, Seems like Aunt Quinn is spending the night" I announced.
"Yay!!" The kids chorused.
"Oh hell, I didn't notice them.. Oh babies, come here"
" Edwin? Mind if we have a chat outside?" I requested. Obviously, the ladies had catch ups to do and I wouldn't wanna ruin their girl talk with my presence.
"Sure" Edwin and I found our way to the balcony.
The still dark night still had it's calm breeze that brought peace to me even when it seemed like karma was coming back at me. The trees swayed back and forth to it's rhythm. Street lights gleaming out proving the theory that darkness cannot comprehend light.
Edwin has been my backbone since I got to this town. He knows nothing about my past but if I were wiser then, I would have been honest with him.
"Gabby is in danger, bro." I fessed.
"What?" His face went blank.
"She complained to me earlier about someone stalking her and when I dropped her off at her place so we could pick things up, we were attacked by unknown gun men" I bit my lip trying to control my anger.
"She could've been hurt" I felt a lump in my throat at the thought of that.
"Who the Bleep would wanna hurt her? Dude, you reported to the cops yet?" His questions caused me to let out a little chuckle. Not that it was funny or anything but that whoever it is, is going straight to hell when I set my eyes on them.
"I did. I just want your approval of her staying here with us till things are sorted out" I explained.
"My approval?" He grinned.
"Bro, it's our house. I have no problem with your decisions. Just take it easy, okay? I know they'll be safe here" he added giving me a pat on my shoulder.
"Thanks bro" we shook hands as we got back in to meet up with the ladies.
Gabby was so caught up in her conversation with Quinn she didn't notice when I took her bags upstairs to our room. Yes 'ours'.
Her brother's were sleeping next door to us while Quinn and Edwin had to share a room too. Lord knows I'm glad it's far from ours.
I put up the heater while I took my time to shave. I hated the facial hair that grew out of place. Sometimes I stalk Toni Mahfud's pictures and wonder how in hell's existence his facial hair grow impeccably. Head and shoulder? Nope, that stuff gives the worst comfort to me so far.
"Babe? What you doing?" Gabby said in a disembodied voice.
"Just shaving, love" she pushed the door open and found her way to the toilet.
"Don't tell me" I gave her the evil eye.
"That I want to excrete waste? Okay I won't" she smirked putting her hair in a loose bun.
"Aha! So you finally wanna murder me?" I said as I cleaned the shaving cream off my face.
"If you leave, no kissing for tonight" she threatened.
"Were you planning to?" The smile on her face said it all.
"I'm only going to shower now because it's cold and I'm tired not because of you." She burst into laughter and in less than few minutes, the entire place was infected with bad odour.
After solid twenty minutes, I gave up acting strong.
"I can't... Take this anymore" with my hand on my nose and the other waving at her, I escaped hell.
\\
4:35am.
The sound of my phone ringing all over the quiet room woke me up.
It was Push.
I made sure I got off bed carefully in order not to alert Gaby. Wouldn't want her to know about Push yet.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Morning, found your guy. I got him right here. Meet me where we met last time. I'll deliver him to you" he informed before he cut the dial.
It was about time. I'll just have to finish up at the office early before meeting him up.
I ambled my way to the bed and just when I thought she'd still be asleep, she wasn't.
"Baby, who was that?" She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her bosom.
"Someone I work with babe. He's just filling me in on something" I hoped in my heart I didn't just lie to her.
"Someone... Something" she mimicked.
"Is it about the attack?"
Yeah...that's the truth right?
"It is. Yeah. Babe I don't want you to trouble yourself about it. I'll take care if everything. I just need you to trust me" Lord help my tongue.
She let out a long moan "okay. I trust you. Did you call Madea?"
"Yes ma'am. Can we go back to sleep now?" I dug my head into her hair.
"Okay goat"....

New chapter available tomorrow
Click https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt / ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 411
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.