Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,031 members, 7,799,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It (23062 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2018
I'm a graduate of University of Benin.. It's been seven months after graduation I have not been able to do my final clearance in school due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff under the umbrella of SSANU, NASU & NAAT

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is a movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and the public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2018
cc Mynd44 cry

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Iamfrank(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one... Dis politicians only care abt demselves...
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Chuksmonika(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Branzy:
I'm a graduate of University of Benin.. It's been seven months after graduation I have not been able to do my final clearance in school due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff under the umbrella of SSANU, NASU & NAAT

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter
even if Nasu strike is called off now,it is not possible for you guys to go with batch A,you guys will have to wait for batch B in November,that what Nasu caused

5 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Iamfrank(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chuksmonika:
even if Nasu strike is called off now,it is not possible for you guys to go with batch A,you guys will have to wait for batch B in November,that what Nasu caused

How sure r u...
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Chuksmonika(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamfrank:

How sure r u...
filling of NYSC form for those to participate in batch A stopped last month in my school...and i guess it applies to other school also,so Bro we have to wait till November,before you know it,November will come
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Iamfrank(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chuksmonika:
filling of NYSC form for those to participate in batch A stopped last month in my school...and i guess it applies to other school also,so Bro we have to wait till November,before you know it,November will come

How can u fill nysc form wen even timetable has not come out.... Dis is how it goes... After writing ur final exams n d results r out, d department approves it after d school Senate approves it, it's den sent to nysc during d stipulated time on their timetable

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Chuksmonika(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamfrank:

How can u fill nysc form wen even timetable has not come out.... Dis is how it goes... After writing ur final exams n d results r out, d department approves it after d school Senate approves it, it's den sent to nysc during d stipulated time on their timetable
in my school,after a batch leaves,the next batch will fill form that captures their data,it is that data that my school sends to NYSC,then later on,they will paste a list,u go there,and copy of some things,then wait for when NYSC online registration will start

3 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chuksmonika:

9 months

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nexa(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
But foreign students tend to register in nysc office in abj and their names till come out immediately...
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by NkayTiana(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is not fair..... Abraka is doing all they can to mobilize students.... But I can't say the same for my school UNIBEN.... I'm tired o
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by mohiozua(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
NkayTiana:
This is not fair..... Abraka is doing all they can to mobilize students.... But I can't say the same for my school UNIBEN.... I'm tired o

Ehyaaa...
You bin wan marry dah year o

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by mohiozua(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Enough is indeed enough.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by arTiculaTe01: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Been waiting for this thread for ages. It took so long. Damn!
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is a movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and the public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Issa shame, let's take it to the streetz. Otherwise it's bizness as usual;
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Letzdothething: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nawa for Nigeria. the whole country is messed up.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by chuksjuve(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Can Nigeria ever get it right ?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nowenuse: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:

I am also in your shoes too! Yes let us get on with the hashtag!

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by effiong2017: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:
cc Mynd44 cry
That's why private university or polytechnic remain the best.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nltaliban(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
This nasu strike affected a lot of things. UI and other institutions that ought to have done their clearance since last year just opened portal for payment of acceptance fees.. even some of the DE aspirants that couldnt process their transcripts because of this strike missed admission

#endnasustrike

3 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Abeos(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's quite bad. Even the govt is paying deaf ears and the VCs are trying to make everything look normal when it isn't

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by UrVillagePelsin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Iamfrank:

The time table has it that Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs is between 19th - 24th of March 2018.......
https://icmaxblog.com/posts/nysc-batch-a-mobilization-schedule/
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by IME1: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Many people who don't have any links to universities don't seem to know about the lingering strike.The workers are still being paid, but do not work.
Please whether na Ngige or the min of education or NUC or whoever please call the union leaders and dialogue and bring this strike to an end asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by earthsync(f): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
#endnasustrike

this strike has lingered for too long like kilode?
always frustrating students anyhow.
heard they were going to do a peaceful protest in the 8th of March. I hope something good comes out of it, cuz the strike is really affecting me emotionally.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by viktor88: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chuksmonika:
in my school,after a batch leaves,the next batch will fill form that captures their data,it is that data that my school sends to NYSC,then later on,they will paste a list,u go there,and copy of some things,then wait for when NYSC online registration will start
In my school nobody fills any form.
The school already have everyone data
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by tuhamworld: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / NECO GCE 2011/2012 / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.