Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It (23072 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
My canada runs dey hang cos of transcript. The very moment i leave i wud never come back to this shithole

4 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
end nasu strike I can't wait for 9 months
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by reader29(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
let's say we didn't make it..I'm thinking maybe there's gonna be another batch before November, because this current batch A won't have stream 2. Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by OgSammy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm personally affected by this inhumane act. I give up on this country a long time ago . A word to the OP please careless about such things cos I guarantee u dem go only call of the strike when them want . Just put ur time into acquiring great skills and self development . Cos waiting for this country to work is gonna be an endless wait . Each passing day I keep nursing the feeling of ignoring this whole service thing . I might ghost it if u know what I mean . The truth is we the youth we have to think smart and create our dreams cos the system we find ourself in is a dream killer .

2 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Diamondwriter(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
If we miss out on this batch A, it will be 16 months after graduation before we serve dis damn country.
and later those silly companies will be requesting for "not more than 24 years"
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by DateMynd44(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:
I'm a graduate of University of Benin.. It's been seven months after graduation I have not been able to do my final clearance in school due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff under the umbrella of SSANU, NASU & NAAT

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is a movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and the public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter
I'm a newly admitted student of the University of Benin and I'm yet to finish my clearance due to the strike.
Exams is approaching and I'm here confused
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by olac21(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Iamfrank:

How can u fill nysc form wen even timetable has not come out.... Dis is how it goes... After writing ur final exams n d results r out, d department approves it after d school Senate approves it, it's den sent to nysc during d stipulated time on their timetable
Forget that thing bro..all final year students in Unilorin have filed their NYSC forms and it is against Batch B in November
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
help

2 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nackzy: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Till now haven't been able to collect my certificate because of this strike
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by cutebobo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oh God of heaven and earth. Just finished from UI. So I will have to wait till November or what? This country!
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by nkemjacob2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Make una go fyn work. NYSC is another waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Branzy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
nkemjacob2:
Make una go fyn work. NYSC is another waste of time

with which certificate.. the one we have not collect
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by sexdoll: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
abegi make we hear word sef.

nysc ko; nysc ni.

una dey shout nysc like say nysc na US fisa.

wetin ona wan carry the nysc do sef?

nysc wey dey waste people life for one good year naim ona wan carry for head.

abegi leave nysc matter.

just go an' learn how to do video editing and graphic design use am find work for fiverr.

that way you go serve yourself and your family better.

no be all diz nonsense nysc matter wey no even get head at all.

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Epatty(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chuksmonika:
even if Nasu strike is called off now,it is not possible for you guys to go with batch A,you guys will have to wait for batch B in November,that what Nasu caused
Back to sender in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Epatty(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chuksmonika:
filling of NYSC form for those to participate in batch A stopped last month in my school...and i guess it applies to other school also,so Bro we have to wait till November,before you know it,November will come

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Epatty(f): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
God dy
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by IBBG(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
until there is a protest this strike may continue
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by tessbadmos(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
And i heard some school have mandated lecturers and departments to submit there results

Some lectures we called said there results is ready and its already in the departments.

So it is now left with the school and HODs to reach agreement together with ASUU so that our results can be sent...

After there meetings...i think we will be summoned to come back to school to finish our clearance and also to be sensitized for mobilization...
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Chuksmonika(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Epatty:
i wish you all the best,But try to be realistic
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by sheyizy1: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
tessbadmos:
And i heard some school have mandated lecturers and departments to submit there results

Some lectures we called said there results is ready and its already in the departments.

So it is now left with the school and HODs to reach agreement together with ASUU so that our results can be sent...

After there meetings...i think we will be summoned to come back to school to finish our clearance and also to be sensitized for mobilization...
Which sch is that
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by lanightdavido(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. I have graduated since last year April. So what are you saying.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by nkemjacob2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:

with which certificate.. the one we have not collect
nigeria work dis days no need certificate... Am a graduate with NYSC certificate am not using it to work
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by brownshooga: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Epatty:
what is back to sender there? undecided

Chuksmonica has a point.The fact is dat students from public uni has a very slim chance of going with this batch even if they call off the strike now except u r thru with u clearance nd already have ur certificate at hand sad
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Quality20(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't know if ABU is on strike too. Anyway let me go by Monday to process my transcript, cos I have secure my msc admission ds yr
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by kayceerilyn(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Uniben be fooling us all.... With the strike, they cleared 100lvl.... Even brought out hostel list... But the fools cannot clear us...

Nigerian leaders hear no language but violence.... And it is what they will get
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Reminder.

#EndNasuStrike is trending on twitter and facebook. Join the conversation. We are Nigerian youths, we must be heard!!
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by fineyemi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tank God I did Part Time in the University. Am waiting for my NYSC Excemption letter by April then i leave this fucking country.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by fineyemi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Quality20:
I don't know if ABU is on strike too. Anyway let me go by Monday to process my transcript, cos I have secure my msc admission ds yr
You must be a Part-Time Graduate
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by noziz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Branzy:
I'm a graduate of University of Benin.. It's been seven months after graduation I have not been able to do my final clearance in school due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff under the umbrella of SSANU, NASU & NAAT

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is a movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and the public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter

nysc dey shack u. something wey go still tire u. nysc na useless scheme!!!
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by brojoshua: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Those whose lives are messed up will do everything to make the lives of others a mess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.