Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (36616 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by bewla(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Is it supposed to be like that before?
which one better
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by kabawa(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
All thanks to GEJ

Which GEJ
Go wash your head for river bro grin

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Elin: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Na my papa do the road...
Thanks to GEJ joor! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by AnodaIT(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
What happened is that every government will snap some portion of the road, then go ahead to repair that portion and snap as achievement

Another government will come and still do the same

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by free2ryhme: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
when was the last time you saw any construction vehicle on that road or any work progress at all? 05/06 people don chop that money.....na somebody else de run am now
\
the construction started during oshomole first term

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Esejojo:
The big hole on the road in the first picture, though.

That is not a pothole. That is a crater.

How are we sure that is not where one of the bombs during the Nigerian civil war landed?

Nigeria.

All the bombs threw by the then general Muhammadu Buhari and his group of Fulani herdsmen terrorists in military uniforms to creating landmarks that is making all streets in the north being named as local government areas.

The roads destroyed by the then general Muhammadu Buhari during the civil war had been constructed by GEJ from southern region under the great PDP administration.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2018
free2ryhme:

I schooled in Uniben

I travel that road like going to the next street
I'm not saying you didn't...I asked the last time you saw any on going work on that road?

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Elin: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2018
kabawa:

Which GEJ

Even ur SaiBaba (The African kpangala snail)
Can not deny this fact Bro....

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Buhari is working. Haters are hating.
Sai Baba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by chukxie(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2018
We are so used to not enjoying even the most basic amenities of life in Nigeria that we happily applaud the government for doing the things they ought to do for us. I'm happy the road it fixed or being fixed because we need good roads in order to reduce road accidents in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by segzyndpep(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by altitudee: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
you guys have come again ooooo
Chai! Brain washing time!
Nigerians bring your Brains let them wash it for you, if it can't be washed, formatting is necessary
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
kabawa:

Which GEJ

The construction of that road was completed in 2014 under whose administration?

I'm not surprised that you APC liars are good at blame games and using terrorists to making Nigeria uncomfortable to citizens and noncitizens.

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
The road seems better. But our maintenance culture is what always plunge us into such a mess. Few years down the line, I hope we can still tell the positive tales.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by free2ryhme: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I'm not saying you didn't...I asked the last time you saw any on going work on that road?

oga that work has been completed on that section of the road

when was the last time you traveled/

from ore to Benin is smooth drive

it is sagamu to ore that needs rehabilitation
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2018
AnanseK:

Buhari is working. Haters are hating.
Sai Baba!!

Read before you comment, you will be disappointed that, the road was completed in 2014.

These APC and Buhari's Zombies can lie o grin

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by brightalo17: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Lams80:
Forget about the fresh pictures... The road is bad still
When was the last time you srove that road
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by olisaEze(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
kabawa:
Very impressive, National projects and development should not be politicised. it's matter of continuity regardless of political party involved.
Buhari keep the train moving, you're a rare gem.

Ure right, he's a rare gem we'd prefer to store in daura than in Aso rock come 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by lovesky1: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
that road has suck a lot of blood like wine good to know that tho i like flying on the air.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by BeijinDossier: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
GEJ made it possible.

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by chukkyAlex(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
AnanseK:
Buhari is working. Haters are hating. Sai Baba!!
Am sure... They are manipulating you from Your village... Am very sure.. I ve confirmed it

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by bonna4u(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon be like if not for my famous bombastic speech on the floor of the house that year, this road would have remained in a state of 'calamity '.
In his(hon. Patrick) words;
"It is not the drivers of lorries and tanks who have caused pains to Nigerian people. No, rather it is because of the failure of Government.
Benin Ore Lagos road today is in the state of calamity. So if the road is in a state of anomie, if driving through the road is engaging the macabre dance, culpability is that of Government.
It would be sardonic, it would be lugubrious and it would be a state of dismal pismal if parliament does not rise this morning to fix culpability where culpability is."

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by achiever12: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
whoever is running that contract is diligent, no time wasting at all.

I'm impressed.

It was completed by Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

It was completed by Jonathan.
you de wyn me?
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by achiever12: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
you de wyn me?

I'm serious

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by psalmson001: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
I vividly remember about 15 years ago, how i spent about 8 hours just from ofosu to ore (a driving distance dats not meant to be more than 45mins max).

But the present truth is that road is still a death trap. From ore to benin, u see drivers being tempted to finish their speedometer coz no more potholes to break their speed., while between ore to shagamu inter-change, na so person go just dey swerve left & right like who dey play draft coz of small small tyre ripping potholes.

2 Likes

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Esejojo: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
you de wyn me?

Didn't you read the part of the article that stated that the construction of that road was completed in 2014?

Who was president then?

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by safetyInspector(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Forget about Dubai, GEJ tried on that road. Buhari need to complete the remaining section to give one a clean ride from Lagos to Onitsha. You can't see any road in UAE that much long. From Abu-Dhabi to Dubai is just 1hr 10minutes drive. We can compare when are road is in bad condition but can't compare on lanes. Nigeria is too big comparing to UAE.
ChiefSweetus:
grin any govt that dances atilogwu because of that useless reconstruction is a bàstard govt!

Go Dubai, u go count 12 lanes for their express inter and intra city. Fully marked, consistent with global best practices. No one single pothole because the emirati family responsible for the road stands to face serious problem if the road they maintain has complain.

Nigeria, No accountability. Just pour coal tar for road, people go clap for u. please gerraout with dis Smello road! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by persius555(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
grin any govt that dances atilogwu because of that useless reconstruction is a bàstard govt!

Go Dubai, u go count 12 lanes for their express inter and intra city. Fully marked, consistent with global best practices. No one single pothole because the emirati family responsible for the road stands to face serious problem if the road they maintain has complain.

Nigeria, No accountability. Just pour coal tar for road, people go clap for u. please gerraout with dis Smello road! angry angry angry

Okay, should we go back to the old road?
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by opribo(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
What shall we point to that we achieved in this four years of APC govt apart from blaming past governments which they were all part of.

1 Like

Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by suremanpatriot: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Good! One step forward. I hop that saboteurs do not go at night to disfigure and dig up the road.
Re: The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Esejojo:

Didn't you read the part of the article that stated that the construction of that road was completed in 2014?

Who was president then?
my pa, be asking me irrelevant questions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / Why Lagos Commercial Drivers Are On Strike / Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.