Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,230 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 (37286 Views)

Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
biggy26:
Are you born again?
Yep. Any problems?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Really crushing on u. You Too fine joor.
Well,thank you dear.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
BdorianGray:

Jeez! Is it DAT bad.. That u had to mention me 3x.. OMG!!!
OK.. Sheath your sword! I see ur malady is terminal. Smart alerk!
Empty vessels always make the loudest noise.I'm not surprised.
Nothing's upstairs...obviously.
So undeveloped.
Get a life.
And sense too.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dis old spoilt child shld stop deceaving himsef,until i see d tatoo on his nut sack disappear i will not believe him.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Well,thank you dear.
Uwlcm dear. One more tin dear. Plz acpt my rqst on FB.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Uwlcm dear. One more tin dear. Plz acpt my rqst on FB.
What's your username?
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:
What's your username?
Samson Isaiah
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:
What's your username?
Samson Isaiah

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by aalangel(f): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:
Because he went to church for the first time in a while,doesn't necessarily mean he's born again.
Not everyone that goes to church is a Born Again Christain.

If you read the story properly, you'll find out he already got born-again and was invited to church. He didn't get born again in church.

Just be happy for him. Devil lost someone.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by aalangel(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Randomshotz:
See how people are jubilating because someone went to church.OK o. If he is now a born again, are his tattoos also born again?

So he should scrap the tattoos and possibly wound himself

The angels are jubilating because one soul came to Christ, who are we not to jubilate??
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
aalangel:

If you read the story properly, you'll find out he already got born-again and was invited to church. He didn't get born again in church.

That's not the way the story put it,We just concluded that is what happened.But even if it is,like you said,I'd be glad for him.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by aalangel(f): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:

That's not the way the story put it,We just concluded that is what happened.But even if it is,like you said,I'd be glad for him.

You know bloggers write sensational news. They don't usually write the way it is. The story is longer than this my dear.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by biggy26: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
RuthieKalu:
Yep. Any problems?
No problem.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by shogsman(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2018
And how is this news?
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by SmellingAnus(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Moorish:

Wow, your post and your name don’t correlate
hahahaha focus on the content and not the container grin
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Randomshotz: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2018
aalangel:

Who is this 'defender of the Federal Republic'? You must be a member of this church. Someone used his 66 years on earth to live as a tout and 'gave his old and worthless life to Christ' and you are here defending? OK. Continue. One day you'll be honoured with GDN (Great Defender of Naija)
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by aalangel(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Randomshotz:

Who is this 'defender of the Federal Republic'? You must be a member of this church. Someone used his 66 years on earth to live as a tout and 'gave his old and worthless life to Christ' and you are here defending? OK. Continue. One day you'll be honoured with GDN (Great Defender of Naija)

Is everything that bad Who offended you You sound so pained....

Someone used his 66 years on earth to live as a tout and 'gave his old and worthless life to Christ' and you are here defending? Lolzzzzzz...this is why you're not Jesus....He's merciful.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 by Randomshotz: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
You're yet to respond to my post.

Waiting......

aalangel:

Is everything that bad Who offended you You sound so pained....

Someone used his 66 years on earth to live as a tout and 'gave his old and worthless life to Christ' and you are here defending? Lolzzzzzz...this is why you're not Jesus....He's merciful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story / Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.