Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop (1045 Views)

AVAILABLE: Price For This HP Pavilion 11 Discounted / This HP Is For Sell Check It Out / Features Of Ubuntu Operating System - Ubuntu 17.10 New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop by CompovineTech: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Announcing! The New Features Of HP PROBOOK X360 11 G1 EE NOTEBOOK PC. Feel great by shopping @ Compovine Bulk and retail sales of computer systems, and other accessories. www.compovine.com

Re: Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop by stefanweeks: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
U must be high

126k for celeron?
Re: Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop by dljbd1(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
U must be high

126k for celeron?
E weak me my brother
Re: Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop by CompovineTech: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Please check the specification of this laptop very well... It uses 4gb RAM. It is a convertible laptop with a touch screen functionality.
Re: Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop by CompovineTech: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
All brand products we sell are original and we have stable stocks with great price.

Please kindly let us know the models you need.

Looking forward to do business with you.

Best Regards,

Compovine Technologies Limited!

For more information, call 08167777758

Visit our website www.compovine.com

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CompovineOnline/

Follow us on Twitter @compovinetech and Instagram @compovine

Visit Our Head office: No 2, Olu Koleosho Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheap used Laptop / I Need A P4 Desktop Cpu With Normal Configuration To Buy Asap / Help! Jumia Refund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.