Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Change Begins With You And I..... Must Check This Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Change Begins With You And I..... Must Check This Out (504 Views)

Me I Nody Fear And I Must Kiil All Today / ©the Gods Must Be Stupid© No Be Money?. I Must Get Am…. / My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With You And I..... Must Check This Out by lawalosky(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
*HEADMASTER:* how much is passport photograph for children?

*PHOTOGRAPHER:* the price for the passport is N100 per child

*HEADMASTER:* No, the pupils are 500 in number, so we are paying N50

*PHOTOGRAPHER:* ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many

*HEADMASTER:* class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

*CLASS-TEACHER:* ok sir, i will inform them right away

*CLASS-TEACHER:* Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.

*PUPIL:* Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school

*MUMMY*: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.

*FATHER:* OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.

```Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Pls forward this to all your friends, colleagues, groups & all Nigerians. Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and ur thought.```

_*Thanks for being a Nigerian
lalasticlala
mynd44 and co.

(1) (Reply)

-5 Million Promo From The Bank- / What State Government Deserves This Next Year? / Deadpool In Russia? See What He Is Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.