Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians (1422 Views)

Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! / 20 Ways To Know The Difference Betweeen Real And Fake Friends / Real Guys And Fake Guy How They Use Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by alexleo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2010
By the time u leave this world u ll know that all the things that the bible said is just the truth and by then it will be too late for u to repent. let's continue praying that God will fix u in a situation that will make u believe the bible and repent. If u know what it means to reject your creator or serve him in hypochrisy and spend eternity in hell, then u ll understand the urgent need to make peace with God and serve him in spirit and in truth.
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by emorse(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
So ti ku ri ni? Just wondering.
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2010
i pity them also because i wonder how somebody can say their is no God.then i have few questions to ask you atheist.1.HOW DID YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD 2.DONT YOU PEOPLE BELEIVE THAT YOUR SOUL CAN NEVER DIE AND WHERE DID YOU WANT YOUR SOUL TO BE WHEN YOU DIE.HEAVEN OR HELL.i pity you
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2010
i pity them also because i wonder how somebody can say their is no God.then i have few questions to ask you atheist.1.HOW DID YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD 2.DONT YOU PEOPLE BELEIVE THAT YOUR SOUL CAN NEVER DIE AND WHERE DID YOU WANT YOUR SOUL TO BE WHEN YOU DIE.HEAVEN OR HELL.i pity you
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Dolemite(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
I'm a proud atheist who use to believe in the bible for over 10 years, a heavy Christian so trust me when i say there is NO God, no heaven no hell. It's mans basic instint to feel that there must be a God up there guiding us through this strange journey called life, we are too weak to do stuff on our own. . .BULLSHIT. . .
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by alexleo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dolemite, its a pity satan has so deceived u after 10 years of being a christian to believe there is no God. Your punishment will be greater in hell except u repent now that u r still alive. I pray Jesus to meet u and transform your heart. U are just hiding behind your fingers, God is as real as the breath u take so stop deceiving yourself. Repent now that there is still time for tomorrow may be too late.
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Dolemite(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2010
alexleo:

Dolemite, its a pity satan has so deceived u after 10 years of being a christian to believe there is no God. Your punishment will be greater in hell except u repent now that u r still alive. I pray Jesus to meet u and transform your heart. U are just hiding behind your fingers, God is as real as the breath u take so stop deceiving yourself. Repent now that there is still time for tomorrow may be too late.
Lol, i know what it's like seeing someone like me, an atheist, 3 years ago i would be saying the same things you're saying. I'm going to hell for eternity to burn bla bla bla. . .but guess what, I AM NOT AFRAID. . .I would like to meet YOU and transform your life of fear to something more blissful, how much do you know about the bible? who wrote it and why? what is the origin of the Jesus story?. . .you remind me of the Mayans back in the day who believed in their priests, see their priests had found a way to calculate the solar eclipse, they knew exactly the time it would occur, so what they'll do is put on a show to the ignorant population, perform wasteful human sacrifices and the people believed that these priests could were gods on earth and the priests controlled them. I pity you actually, living your life in fear, donating your wages to charismatic sales men aka pastors. I don't know what happens after I die but I'm damn SURE there is no hell or heaven.
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You pity atheist and fake Christian. . . but , what about the satanist ? , by the way. . . Christianity have always been fake.please gimme a damm break. grin[/size]
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by alexleo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
satanists are also included among those I pity because both them and their master satan will suffer God's wrath in the bottomless pity of pain forever at the end of judgement. ogaga4luv run to Jesus now and be saved. Satan is only deceiving u and the atheists and fake christians as well.
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]alexleo you don't know what you're saying. . . .no need to express your pity to any satanist most especially atheist because we are free thinkers and don't believe in any trash that isn't straight forward . either by claim written in book , words or other source and didn't find it as real is considered as lie and can't be truth.

Religion was created by men like you and me . since then, they have been looking forward on how to turn the world with it and they're almost suceeding . Men have created God in the first day to decieve their fellow men. . . Satan was created to promote their religion and God . Satan has been created to be a special enemy.

Jesus sucks. . . .i can't and can never give my life to that DOG who advice the world to save him without even knowing who the hell he was or where he's booming presently .

Don't mention because you're just wasting your preaching, . . . im the biggest anti christ you can and would ever see.
[/size]
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Dolemite(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2010
alexleo:

satanists are also included among those I pity because both them and their master satan will suffer God's wrath in the bottomless pity of pain forever at the end of judgement. ogaga4luv run to Jesus now and be saved. Satan is only deceiving u and the atheists and fake christians as well.
Sorry but I refuse to worship a wicked God that sends people to a torture chamber for eternity, while he sits on his throne eating apples and listening to music - that is a very cruel God, and only cruel people follow a cruel God. Even if this your God exists, i don't think i can sit in heaven while millions of people suffer - for what? I wouldn't be comfortable in heaven, I will not follow a sadist!!
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Homicide(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2010
It depends on your concept of who and what GOD is. If you believe he is one old man with thick white beards as portrayed on the "holy scriptures". that's simply your view.I don't believe in any "God" at least not in the context that most of the world's organized religion define him to me.Maybe you should look back into the history of most religions,you'll find out that each and every tribe,clan ,nation even individual carved out a mental form of ideals they hold and projected such as a "God".You are a GOD in the MAKING!
Re: I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh. . .thank you brother , i wish people can be free thinker like you the world would be a better place soon. God is a big time sadist and if really he do exist he wouldn't be this careless as a loving God just like claim by religious folks. no time for the timeless and i think heaven is a very dangerous place to even pay a 1 day visitation.[/size]
Dolemite:

Sorry but I refuse to worship a wicked God that sends people to a torture chamber for eternity, while he sits on his throne eating apples and listening to music - that is a very cruel God, and only cruel people follow a cruel God. Even if this your God exists, i don't think i can sit in heaven while millions of people suffer - for what? I wouldn't be comfortable in heaven, I will not follow a sadist!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unfolds Gas Revolution Agenda For Industrialisation / Ankara Accessories Promo @ Just 4k... Hurry / Unlock E5330bs, E5330bs-2 Unlock Code , Unlock Tattoo Philippines E5330bs-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.