Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform (1704 Views)

How To Write Article For A Blog Post In 2020 / Who Help U Successfully Write Article Here In Nigeria For Your Blog / Get Free Educational Article From Me For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Transparent(m): 2:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Tested and Trusted Really Working!

Get paid to upload video, GIF, and write article from a Russia base global paying platform Testimony is giving by member daily,

This secrete money making opportunity is be sold at the rate N10000 But I am giving all the full detail and how to get registered and start earning with only N2,500 interested type 'INFO' i will message you details Or you can also send a whatsapp message to this number +2348130197355

Here is also my email address: Sunday.akinseye@gmail.com

Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Transparent(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, i have come to share this to you.

Within 8 days of joining this, i have been able to earn $17.

This is awesome
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Transparent(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Below is my evidence that the platform is real and trusted with over 20billlions on it.

Give it a try and be smiling with dollars daily.

Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by OneKinGuy(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, let me not spoil work for you, but to whom it may concern, the platform is real and pays. So far, i have made $1000 from the platform from December 2017 till now, and just yesterday, i got paid for my February earning.

So i encourage u to get the stuffs from Op, cos it really pays.

I have a few tricks of my own, if u need it, dont hesitate to contact me.

The platform Pays via bank transfer ( for US citizens only) and paypal (for non US citizen like me and you.)
So if u need a paypal account u can use to withdraw your earnings, contact me ASAP

WHATSAPP : 08053701879
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Transparent(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Lol, let me not spoil work for you, but to whom it may concern, the platform is real and pays. So far, i have made $1000 from the platform from December 2017 till now, and just yesterday, i got paid for my February earning.

So i encourage u to get the stuffs from Op, cos it really pays.

I have a few tricks of my own, if u need it, dont hesitate to contact me.

The platform Pays via bank transfer ( for US citizens only) and paypal (for non US citizen like me and you.)
So if u need a paypal account u can use to withdraw your earnings, contact me ASAP

WHATSAPP : 08053701879

But bro, you are still spoiling work for me an, will you like this if it was done to your thread.

There are ways to make comments, so you think I don't offer those tricks too right?

Pls be guided
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Transparent(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rextayne:
Nonsense!
Hello, don't just conclude quickly, you should learn to carry your research first before posting abusive word here.
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Transparent:

Hello, don't just conclude quickly, you should learn to carry your research first before posting abusive word here.
Nobody should pay anything, Topbuzz is free, just upload interesting videos, like comedy and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Gentlevin: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
how does one share his links to other websites online apart from facebook and twitter. or is there no provision for that?
Re: Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform by Gentlevin: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gentlevin:
how does one share his links to other websites online apart from facebook and twitter. or is there no provision for that?
Never mind i have discovered a way out...

(1) (Reply)

Websites: Latest Release! / I Need A Good Website Developer / Real Estate Developers Site I Recently Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.