Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (27895 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by HeWrites(m): 5:17am On Mar 02, 2018
A man has revealed how he was forced into an arranged marriage because he's 24 years old and also has a job so his parents think he should get married.

According to him, his family believes that when a male child has a job and he's earning money no matter how little, then he's ready for marriage. He further that it was an arranged marriage and he wasn't given the opportunity to get to know the lady that was arranged for him. After marrying the lady, he tried to give himself time to love the lady but he never had a feeling for her. He summon courage and spoke to the woman he got married to about how he felt and she said she felt the same way.

According to what his story, the lady told him she also had someone she loved and wasn't happy being married to him. They spoke about it and finally decided to go their separate ways.

Read his full story below as shared by THOA;
"I got married when I was 24 years. My family believes that when a male child has a job and he's earning money no matter how little, then he's ready for marriage. It was an arranged marriage, I wasn't given the opportunity to get to know her. My parents said 'She's from a good family and that's the most important thing'. We got married and I tried to love her but found it very difficult. She wasn't my type of woman. I spoke to my parents about it but they wouldn't hear of it, they said 'Give it more time Yusuf' and I did, yet the love didn't come.

I got the courage and spoke to the woman I got married to about how I felt and she said she felt the same way. She said she had someone she loved and wasn't happy being married to me. We spoke about it and we finally decided to go our separate ways. There wasn't much our families could do to keep us together, so they let us separate. She's now married to the love of her life and she has 2 kids. I saw her last week and she looked very happy.
I am yet to find someone though, but I know I will soon."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-forced-arranged-marriage-24-shares-ends-marriage.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by kunlesufyan(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Lol!! After several intercourse abi...

17 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by izzou(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2018
grin

His parents actually meant well for him, but they went about it the wrong way

Marrying early is a very wise decision. You will be able to overcome most marriage challenges when you are still young and have strength. I admire when I see a 45 year old man with a 20 or 21 year old daughter.

But marrying someone you don't love is dangerous. I guess that's where his parents failed

I wish him well sha undecided

90 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by littlewonders: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Arranged marriage is still ongoing for the elites kids, business marriage. Only your parents knew what they wanted from the girl's family.

...and I believe it was achieved.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by royalamour(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
grin Forced marriage. It is capable of destroying one's joy forever.

10 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by gulfer: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Is that the man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Oblitz(m): 5:55am On Mar 02, 2018
it doesnt always work

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Emereolevanwill(m): 5:56am On Mar 02, 2018
new millennium, we make our choice and not the other way round.
Gud luck boy in your search.

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Realhommie(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2018
He did the right thing, nothing beats happiness and peace of mind... Both of them weren't happy and that's a recipe for a disastrous union. #Wehdon bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by nawtyme: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Uncle, so what do you want us to do now?

5 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Alejo01(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Poor guy....

Family can be a pain in the.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Realhommie(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2018
royalamour:
grin Forced marriage. It is capable of destroying one's joy forever.
I concur.. If you have this type you'd just be frustrated and in bondage.
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by devigblegble: 5:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Nice script next please
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by kolawoleibukun: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
mumu story
make dem no find better thing to talk

If Mohammed Was A Prophet Who Went To Jannah, Why Wish Him Peace?

Muslims Believe In The Ascension And Descent Of Christ, To Where And From Where?

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Kobicove(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm sure his family probably arranged the marriage cos he's the only son and not necessarily cos he was 24 years of age and had a jobundecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by palmas46(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2018
See him looking like a malam.

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by magabounce(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2018
My dad is of the same school of thought!!!
For something that's FOREVER, there is certainly no room for compromise and error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by joedejoe: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2018
That is divorce as once married, you are married. You had an intetcourse with her and thereafter you divorced her and come here to tell us that you came out from forced marriage. Thank God you did not call it forced engagement.

Any marriage to another lady Bu you or the lady to another man is nothing but organised adultery. God frowns at putting away.

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2018
angry

The man is a weakling... His balls should be chopped off at once..

A lot of people have made terrible decisions just to please their families and ended up living in regret. As a man, always take your stand and don't be pushed around like a cisse.

Listen to your family always, and you'll have no life of your own... Obey and follow all traditional rights from the people in your village and you're doomed forever...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Topmaike007(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by RealGucci: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2018
who gifs a fuc
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by johncallidon(m): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2018
I love your courage man.
maximum respect to Yhu Man.
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Funjosh(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by nairalanduseles: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
move bitch get out d way bitch
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Suko110(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Dont knw if to thank God for him or...... but its good to be free and happy, you can only say well done son

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by benben1000: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2018
[qd
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Euphorica(f): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2018
;DLol

Finally ;DLol

Finally
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Virus777: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2018
You mean all those years you were with her you no fit give her bele? You were not having sex with her, abi?

Now, she has left you and already has 2 kids with the love of her life, and you are still roaming aimlessly, yet to settle down with a wife.

Check yourself well, you have a big problem.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.