Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February (18248 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
4reala:
Abeg holla your man wen another opportunity show o

No problem boss

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Johnnybravo95:

I also pls, am tired of staying at home

No problem boss

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Edgarated:

Thank you for the motivation...
God will see me through soon. Amen

Amen
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nackzy:

You are a good person
Nairaland is indeed a place to be, a guy in nairaland has decided to house for a while, pending Wen I'll get a job in Lagos
By the way am interested in the other position is it still vacant

No more vacancy presently, but if anything comes up, I would definitely post it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I'm glad for you sister.
Nairaland is a great platform. In 2015, I got 3 straight jobs here in a period of 4 months. I left the first for the second and the second for the third. Nairaland has been a exceptional resource for many people.

I'm presently cooking up something and would testify after e don click.

God would perfect it for you boss.

Nairaland is indeed a place to be

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by kalu61(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

And always try to help others too, if you have the possible opportunity.
Thats good of you.Kindly put me on your awaiting list.ls being 9 months after service and no job.I can relocate anywhere.Thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please o, remember me.
A Metallurgical and materials engineer willingly to accept any job except Those scam jobs.
Thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Mrbloom1234: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

cc: lalasticlala

please help a brother too, seriously searching for a job.. Am a graduate with some added certification

my email adedoyin873@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
anitasoll:

Hi! I can see that you are pretty much in need to earn money. I will be more than glad to help smiley Let me know smiley

don't forget me too. though I hold OND
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by merxi55(f): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Debbie, you're a blessing already.. .such a nice one.. .God bless you.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Kingsunnyaleke: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by noziz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

congratulations. I believe God can use u to help me with a job.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by luvola(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2018
wunmi590:

don't forget to holla at me if any finance role comes up. I have over three years experience as a proven public aaccountant ans auditor , Bsc accounting , ACA ICAN.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by brimoknight(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2018
wunmi590:

Maybe God wants to bless me through you. Brother i am still in the Labour market ooo
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 5:17am On Mar 03, 2018
brimoknight:

Maybe God wants to bless me through you. Brother i am still in the Labour market ooo

When we have opening, I would notify you sir
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 5:18am On Mar 03, 2018
luvola:

don't forget to holla at me if any finance role comes up. I have over three years experience as a proven public aaccountant ans auditor , Bsc accounting , ACA ICAN.

I would if anything comes up boss
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2018
noziz:

congratulations. I believe God can use u to help me with a job.

Will notify you if anything comes up
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 5:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Mrbloom1234:

please help a brother too, seriously searching for a job.. Am a graduate with some added certification

my email adedoyin873@gmail.com

Would notify you if anything comes up boss
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 5:21am On Mar 03, 2018
kalu61:
Thats good of you.Kindly put me on your awaiting list.ls being 9 months after service and no job.I can relocate anywhere.Thanks

Would notify you boss, if anything comes up

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by DarkQueenKdj: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2018
I am a student in jos. Am looking for a part time job desperately. Am an amateur chef and writer too Khadyjatbaby1@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Sirkelvin: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks for sharing @OP.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by noziz(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
wunmi590:

Will notify you if anything comes up
thank you sir. I am seriously in need of one...
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by dheilaw1(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2018
wunmi590:

Would notify you boss, if anything comes up
pls help the needy here. I tried sending you an email but couldn't get through
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by abbenism001(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2018
pls i need a job, i just lost my job am an experienced facility manager.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by horlumightyy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
pls am desperately in need of a job. am a graduate of philosophy who has a year's experience in customer service management. in fact i don't mind any oda career path, am open to a career switch. pls help a brother.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
who is debbie
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by MrBen10(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congrats to you for you new job, your story thought me to never under look any job vacancy as it may be a narrow name with a big offer.
Thanks for using ur opportunity to help others and find them worthy of a vacant positions under you.
May i be find worthy of such grace IJN, God answer my call, daddy.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by DarkQueenKdj: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2018
I am a student of unijos and looking for parttime or weekend job. Please contact me if you know of any available. Khadyjatbaby1@gmail.com 08188472294
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Kobidave1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wummi I won't mind if u help me too as u are helping others. Pls my mail is kobidave@gmail.com. Pls I've been frustrated with lack of job. I beg u. Help a brother out. Tanx and God bless.
wunmi590:

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
eniolaamos7:

don't forget me too. though I hold OND

Hi, of course, I won't. Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline?
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Siggysangel:
plz how?

Hi! Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss your other options?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Opens Job Portal For Teachers' Recruitment / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.