Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living (24218 Views)

Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by tlurdy: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
And Mr, Alhaji, His excellent Buhari no get certificate and dey rule while dis second class dey ride keke.. God dey .. Nigeria
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Kanurii: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Economics graduate imagine

I believe he learned nothing

He went to school to broaden his knowledge and scopes

To create, innovate

Watz d difference between him and pessin wey no go school abegi

An uneducated graduate
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by smokedfish: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Those days....
Keke was my hobby now...after teaching at a school,close by 2..go n meet d owner of d keke n collect it..i fuel it n at d end of d day of wich mostly by 11-12midnyt,i come bak n pass him his own share....

Diaris money in it den
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Imo1stson: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
People should just stop overrating graduates. There is nothing so special that makes a graduate too big to ride keke.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by olubless90: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An intelligent University graduate has decided to take the bull by the horns in order to fend for himself due to the rate of unemployment in the country. The young man identified as Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, graduated with Second Class (upper division) from the department of Economics at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state...

Being unable to get a job, the young man who is said to be intelligent - now drives a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep for a living. He is reported to be doing this happily.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/uniport-graduate-victor-ifeanyichukwu-ede-drives-keke-for-a-living.html
thank God u finished unhurt..... Datz nija 4 u.
u better dey do ur work dey go, and think better abt ur future
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by bejick(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Unique Uniport according to Dan D-humorous
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by obentenyson(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry
☣ ☠

As odd as this may seem He's his own boss.
Though a little beginning but a greater future.
Don't blame government for "everything".

☣ ☠
yes you too should start driving kekenapepe
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Gkemz: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

As odd as this may seem He's his own boss.

Though a little beginning but a greater future.

Don't blame government for "everything".

☣ ☠

You just said my mind but in addition, an adage says a little drops of water makes an ocean. Never underestimate your little beginning. I commend his hardwork. Afterall Money knows no certificate. There are many graduates operating a taxi in Imo state as the number is rising daily.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Everybody Must Resort To Self Help.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nukilia:

What does that tell you about our country?
Everybody Knows That The Country Is A Failed State.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
nice, no time at all.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
First of all i have doubts about his result
cos i dont see why a 2:1 graduate of economics cants sit down, think and come up with a good business to do... there re lots of things out there that will require less capital than he used to acquire the tricycle.... if he cant create a good job as an economist then whats d diff between him and a regular unschooled keke driver.... he should go and burn his certificate cos he is a disgrace to education.....
he is an uneducated degree holder....
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by meiloya: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An intelligent University graduate has decided to take the bull by the horns in order to fend for himself due to the rate of unemployment in the country. The young man identified as Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, graduated with Second Class (upper division) from the department of Economics at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state...

Being unable to get a job, the young man who is said to be intelligent - now drives a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep for a living. He is reported to be doing this happily.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/uniport-graduate-victor-ifeanyichukwu-ede-drives-keke-for-a-living.html

OP, please I want to meet this guy. Please, do you know him in person?

Please this is my email - ludovic26tz@gmail.com.

Please if you can reach out to him and ask him to reach me, I will be very appreciative. Many thanks.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Martinez19(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Each time I see this, I laugh at the wickedness of our leaders and stupidity of the masses. The fact that graduates turn to menial jobs to fend for themselves shows that the country has failed. Whether one likes it or not, the government is supposed to be the primary and major player in job creation and our government has failed in this area. Instead of the masses to call the government to order in a revolution, we fold our arms shouting "learn a skill", "God help us", "Our lives are in God's hand", "god has a plan for us", "pray for our leaders, let God touch their hearts", "God's will be done", "enterpreship is the way", "create a job" etc.

Many people won't understand the need to fight corrupt leaders until they are at the receiving end of the rot that the government has descended on our nation. Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur or business man, many people need real jobs. Imagine if world greatest scientists where business men because of harsh economical situation, major contributions would have been lost for ever.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Martinez19(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Imo1stson:
People should just stop overrating graduates. There is nothing so special that makes a graduate too big to ride keke.
Graduates are not supposed to be keke riders but thanks our failed and shit-hole country it is the case. This country doesn't value human resources.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Martinez19(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jaydenjohnson:
First of all i have doubts about his result
cos i dont see why a 2:1 graduate of economics cants sit down, think and come up with a good business to do... there re lots of things out there that will require less capital than he used to acquire the tricycle.... if he cant create a good job as an economist then whats d diff between him and a regular unschooled keke driver.... he should go and burn his certificate cos he is a disgrace to education.....
he is an uneducated degree holder....
job is not easy to create, the successful ones you only see are actually one out of thousand failed ventures. Besides he didn't study marketing.
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Martinez19:
job is not easy to create, the successful ones you only see are actually one out of thousand failed ventures. Besides he didn't study marketing.

Oga you dont hve to study marketing to become a succesful business man..... The fact that he went to a university and he not doing better than those without even an ssce... I dont understand why we should be celebrating him... For Gods sake he is a failure... What is the need of knowledge that wont be applied.... He is a failure i dont see why he should be encouraged..
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Martinez19:
Graduates are not supposed to be keke riders but thanks our failed and shit-hole country it is the case. This country doesn't value human resources.
y
This has nothing to do with the country, the guy is a failure.... He type would still end up as taxi drivers in the US even after graduating from UCLA.... He is a failure... Non degree holders are thinking creatively in this same messed up country and they are making so a graduate who cant think beyond what even non ssce holders are thinking is a failure and a disgrace to university education
Re: Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

najia sha my guy with 3 class dey chill for firs after 3 year in raw material council

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ican November 2014 Result / What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.