Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You (2319 Views)

Active Facebook Page Or Group Needed / ✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You by henryobinna(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2018
Hi IMers here,

Have you had any need for the email and phone numbers of your target audience on any facebook page pr group?

DO you need as much as 50k emails and phone numbers of your target audience and you don't wish to pay Facebook for all the expensive and crappy leads they produce for you?

I'm here to help you so you don't spend/waste as much money as you have been used to.

Send me a whatsapp text on if you need this service
Re: I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You by Businesspro247: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
wow. i am interested.
Re: I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You by henryobinna(m): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Businesspro247:
wow. i am interested.
Send me a WhatsApp text using the number or give me a way to contact you
Re: I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You by Businesspro247: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
ok. contact me
Re: I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You by blogincomes: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Can only end in spamming the life out of the users and [lease do not do this.

Promote your business in a legit way and see the success coming in because there isnt anything you can do to make angry people who were spammed for some useless product actually buy them.

Take facebook, reddit and popcash ads to be a start

You can thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Change Your To .com / Cheap Maxbounty & Peerfly Account For Sale! / Advice On Payment Gateway To Use For A Real Estate Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.