Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) (1861 Views)

Russian Weapons And Trainers Arrive In Niger Weeks After US Military Agreement / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by scully95: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018

If you have no read it yet, please check out Putin’s full address to the Federal Assembly.(Link Bellow) What stunned me, and many other, are the new weapon systems Putin has announced.

First, he confirmed that the Sarmat ICBM would replace the old but already formiable SS-18 “Satan”. Then he turned to new weapon systems:

A nuclear powered cruise missile with basically unlimited range
A nuclear powered unmanned submersible with intercontinental range, very high speed, silent propulsion and capable of moving a great depths
A Mach 10 hypersonic missile with a 2’000 kilometer range (named: Kinzhal)
A new strategic missile capable of Mach 20 velocities (named: Avangard)

All of these systems can be armed with conventional or nuclear warheads. Just think of the implications! Not only does that mean that the entire ABM effort of the USA is now void and useless, but also that from now US aircraft carrier battle groups can only be used against small, defenseless, nations !

Right now I simply don’t have the time to write a full analysis of the stunning, truly tectonic, implications of this announcement, so I will turn to my naval warfare expert friend Andrei Martyanov and repost his initial reaction to just one of these systems:

It Is Official And It Is Over.
While the whole Western media are shaking (incompetence will do this to one) in their boots from Vladimir Putin’s address, where he demonstrated, among many things, new RS-28 Sarmat ballistic missile, behind that revolutionary weapon system, one was almost completely ignored by media. Again, “education” based on catch phrases (such a “nuclear weapon) will do this to one. By far most shocking (albeit inevitable) revelation was deployment of a new hyper-sonic missile Kinzhal (Dagger) to regular service with front line Air Force units in Southern Military District. Mig-31 carries this weapon, I am positive any SU-35 or SU-30SM or SU-34 will be able to do it too. Here is a video and CGI simulation.

The missile is… well, for the lack of better word, is stunning–it is M=10+ highly maneuverable missile with the range of 2000 kilometers. The naval warfare as we know it is over. Without any overly-dramatic emphasis–we are officially in new era. No, I repeat, NO, modern or perspective air-defense system deployed today by any NATO fleet can intercept even a single missile with such characteristics. The salvo of 5-6 of such missiles is a guaranteed destruction of any Carrier Battle Group.

The mode of use of such weapon, especially since we know now that it is deployed (for now) in Southern Military District is very simple–the most likely missile drop spot by MiG-31s will be international waters of the Black Sea, thus closing off whole Eastern Mediterranean to any surface ship or group of ships. It also creates a massive no-go zone in the Pacific, where MiG-31s from Yelizovo will be able to patrol vast distances over the ocean. It is, though, remarkable that the current platform for Kinzhal is MiG-31–arguably the best interceptor in the history. Obviously, MiG-31’s ability to reach very high supersonic speeds (in excess of M=3) is a key factor in the launch. But no matter what are the procedures for the launch of this terrifying weapon, the conclusions are simple:

1. It moves aircraft carriers into the niche of pure power projection against weak and defenseless adversaries;
2. It makes classic CBGs as main strike force against peer completely obsolete and useless, it also makes any surface combat ship defenseless regardless its air-defense capabilities.
3. Sea Control and Sea Denial change their nature and merge. Those who have such weapon, or weapons, simply own vast spaces of the sea limited by the ranges of Kinzhal and its carriers.

I don’t want to sound dramatic and I knew that there were and are always surprises in Soviet/Russian weapons but today’s revelations from the highest podium in Russia about Kinzhal were shocking. The balance of power just shifted dramatically, with it the naval warfare as we knew it is no more. It is OVER!

I can only add that I fully concur with him. It is indeed set, match and game over for the Empire: there is no more military option against Russia.

The Saker

PS: here are a few videos illustrating these systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVeQ6S8AMjk

See more Videos here
http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/putins-russian-weapons-systems/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by mejai(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
zohariel u r needed here. come and explain more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by TheFreeOne: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don’t want to sound dramatic and I knew that there were and are always surprises in Soviet/Russian weapons but today’s revelations from the highest podium in Russia about Kinzhal were shocking. The balance of power just shifted dramatically, with it the naval warfare as we knew it is no more. It is OVER!

Hmnn...a checkmate? However there's no limit to human inventions and armament race.

America....what have you gat to say.
Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Comrades! Vladimirovich Putin - the annointed of the irunmoles has done us proud once again. grin

The timing of this address may in part be influenced by the upcoming election in a little over 2 weeks (March 18).

However, I am guessing this announcement is pretty much what Putin told "Satan-Yahoo of Israel" a few weeks ago.

As one of the top tier in the Zionist mafia that controls the NATO arms, oil and drugs racket that destroys country after country in her insane rampage through recent history, "Benjamin Satan-Yahoo" would have been told that it was time to cease & desist. Of course, this has been ignored just bluntly as every other warning.

This public disclosure of capability can thus be viewed as a final warnìng. grin

Missy89, wherever you are, unless you surrender your "Red Bushy Pearl" to me to experiment all the Kama sutra techniques I know, as I deem fit - from the jumping monkey, and tiger's walk to the mounting turtle, wallahi, Amerika & all her allies will burn in nuclear ashes. grin cheesy grin

I have been telling you that the balance of power has since shifted to Moskow. Amerika is only living on past glory.

Comrades; The doomsday clock is seconds from midnight - Hahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Where are all the Amerikan fanboyz & defenders on NL? Bring me their rotten heads that I may pour Russian Vodka in them & drink grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fym8DAPbUOI

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by scully95: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Zoharariel:
Comrades! Vladimirovich Putin - the annointed of the irunmoles has done us proud once again. grin

The timing of this address may in part be influenced by the upcoming election in a little over 2 weeks (March 18).

However, I am guessing this announcement is pretty much what Putin told "Satan-Yahoo of Israel" a few weeks ago.

As one of the top tier in the Zionist mafia that controls the NATO arms, oil and drugs racket that destroys country after country in her insane rampage through recent history, "Benjamin Satan-Yahoo" would have been told that it was time to cease & desist. Of course, this has been ignored just bluntly as every other warning.

This public disclosure of capability can thus be viewed as a final warnìng. grin

Missy89, wherever you are, unless you surrender your "Red Bushy Pearl" to me to experiment all the Kama sutra techniques I know, as I deem fit - from the jumping monkey, and tiger's walk to the mounting turtle, wallahi, Amerika & all her allies will burn in nuclear ashes. grin cheesy grin

I have been telling you that the balance of power has since shifted to Moskow. Amerika is only living on past glory.

Comrades; The doomsday clock is seconds from midnight - Hahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Where are all the Amerikan fanboyz & defenders on NL? Bring me their rotten heads that I may pour Russian Vodka in them & drink grin

Hahahahaha !
All those Zionist wannabe fanboys have gone hiding, shitting down their anus in fear and I am sure they re searching everywhere on the net now looking for the 'mighty U.S laser to shoot hypersonic missile down' hahaha Expect anything from those anglozoo wannabe fanboys.

It's really sad to remain in the past what is even worst is to continue living in the past. The moment f16 got shutdown and the cruise missiles shut down too, followed by Isreali drone shutdown from Syrian Skies. The Zionist got the message clear and now this !!! Syrians responded to the last bombing by the Anglozionist.

WarGame against Russia is over before it even started

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by jhubril(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2018
We take excessive pride in the advancement of destructive weapons rather than in the amount of peace we are able to secure for ourselves and our planet.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
jhubril:
We take excessive pride in the advancement of destructive weapons rather than in the amount of peace we are able to secure for ourselves and our planet.

Yes, because Amerika has taught everybody that "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace."

Check out North Korea, the Amerikan bastards would have bombed her back to the stone age if not for Kim Jong-Un's nuclear deterrence. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by jhubril(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zoharariel:

Yes, because Amerika has taught everybody that "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace."

Check out North Korea, the Amerikan bastards would have bombed her back to the stone age if not for Kim Jong-Un's nuclear deterrence. grin

Zoharariel

That's very true. North Korea is a reminder of the index of power in the 21st century . Apparently ours is an age with so much danger and threat and it might be considered a strategic defensive measure if every country has its fingers on a nuclear button as a means of survival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by MONITZ: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

U nailed the whole stuff,Americans ve taught everyone how to prepare for war by arming themselves.As an aside,Russia is more than ready to confront any country that dare confront her,those familiar with Putin should know that he doesn't bluff,he means whatever it is that he says he would do.

America and her allies re jittery already to the extent that they commissioned a personnel with a B.Arts to investigate Putin's claim and the guy came out describing the latter's claim as baloney.Well the time when America and her NATO allies rode roughshod over weaker countries is totally over..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by NairaMinted: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
scully95:

If you have no read it yet, please check out Putin’s full address to the Federal Assembly.(Link Bellow) What stunned me, and many other, are the new weapon systems Putin has announced.

First, he confirmed that the Sarmat ICBM would replace the old but already formiable SS-18 “Satan”. Then he turned to new weapon systems:

A nuclear powered cruise missile with basically unlimited range
A nuclear powered unmanned submersible with intercontinental range, very high speed, silent propulsion and capable of moving a great depths
A Mach 10 hypersonic missile with a 2’000 kilometer range (named: Kinzhal)
A new strategic missile capable of Mach 20 velocities (named: Avangard)

All of these systems can be armed with conventional or nuclear warheads. Just think of the implications! Not only does that mean that the entire ABM effort of the USA is now void and useless, but also that from now US aircraft carrier battle groups can only be used against small, defenseless, nations !

Right now I simply don’t have the time to write a full analysis of the stunning, truly tectonic, implications of this announcement, so I will turn to my naval warfare expert friend Andrei Martyanov and repost his initial reaction to just one of these systems:

I can only add that I fully concur with him. It is indeed set, match and game over for the Empire: there is no more military option against Russia.

The Saker

PS: here are a few videos illustrating these systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVeQ6S8AMjk

See more Videos here
http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/putins-russian-weapons-systems/

Alas! We have finally arrived at a point in which the inevitable has come to pass: Russia has developed cutting edge weapons as a deterrent and final warning to Amerika's provocations. For years, Russia has played the diplomatic card despite of all the escalations and intransigence from the Hegemon. Putin has (and still continues to) addressed Amerika as a partner; offered several opportunities for detente and restoration of trust and cordial relations; even continued to cooperate within the dictates of international law and out of goodwill with Amerika on a number of issues and projects; Putin has even penned an article addressed directly to the Amerikan people and at some point bluntly asked the bought-for, propagandist Amerikan mainstream media why it stands by idly as its government drags the world to another world war.....but behold, the warmongers in Washington miscalculated and believed that they could push a post-USSR and weakened Russia around. The Amerikans reneged on a number of longstanding treaties that kept the delicate balance of peace in place; expanded NATO to Russia's borders; installed missile battery systems in Eastern Europe that threaten Russia and negates its retaliatory capacity in the event of a long planned first strike nuclear attack; armed islamists that threaten the existence of the Russian state; installed literal neo-nazis in Ukraine......and many other transgressions.

Oh wel...... the Bear is now saying enough is enough and is finally pushing back. Russia under the leadership of my own personal uncle, Lord Putin, who has restored Russia back from the precipice, is telling the Amerikans and their Jewish overlords that should they continue to proceed on this path which they have chosen (which in fact they have no choice over considering that the petro-dollar's time is almost up - amongst other facts) that their beloved cities and all that they hold dear will turn to radioactive ash..

How do you say KABOOM! in Russian? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by romme2u: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

.........because there can't be peace without war which requires destructive weapons

Western MSM will start another round of propaganda n smear campaign against Russia. Just watch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Transcript of Putin's Address To The Federal Assembly on March 1st. grin

Putin: Colleagues,

The operation in Syria has proved the increased capabilities of the Russian Armed Forces. In recent years, a great deal has been done to improve the Army and the Navy. The Armed Forces now have 3.7 times more modern weapons. Over 300 new units of equipment were put into service. The strategic missile troops received 80 new intercontinental ballistic missiles, 102 submarine-launched ballistic missiles and three Borei nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines. Twelve missile regiments have received the new Yars intercontinental ballistic missile. The number of long-range high-precision weapons carriers has increased by 12 times, while the number of guided cruise missiles increased by over 30 times. The Army, the Aerospace Forces and the Navy have grown significant stronger as well.

Both Russia and the entire world know the names of our newest planes, submarines, anti-aircraft weapons, as well as land-based, airborne and sea-based guided missile systems. All of them are cutting-edge, high-tech weapons. A solid radar field to warn of a missile attack was created along Russia’s perimeter (it is very important). Huge holes appeared after the USSR disintegrated. All of them were repaired.

A leap forward was made in the development of unmanned aircraft; the National Defence Control Centre was established; and the operational command of the far maritime zone was formed. The number of professional service members has increased by 2.4 times, and the availability of equipment in the Armed Forces grew from 70 percent to 95–100 percent. The years-long queue for permanent housing was eliminated, and the waiting period was cut by 83 percent.

Now, on to the most important defence issue.

I will speak about the newest systems of Russian strategic weapons that we are creating in response to the unilateral withdrawal of the United States of America from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty and the practical deployment of their missile defence systems both in the US and beyond their national borders.

I would like to make a short journey into the recent past.

Back in 2000, the US announced its withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. Russia was categorically against this. We saw the Soviet-US ABM Treaty signed in 1972 as the cornerstone of the international security system. Under this treaty, the parties had the right to deploy ballistic missile defence systems only in one of its regions. Russia deployed these systems around Moscow, and the US around its Grand Forks land-based ICBM base.

Together with the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, the ABM Treaty not only created an atmosphere of trust but also prevented either party from recklessly using nuclear weapons, which would have endangered humankind, because the limited number of ballistic missile defence systems made the potential aggressor vulnerable to a response strike.

We did our best to dissuade the Americans from withdrawing from the treaty. All in vain. The US pulled out of the treaty in 2002. Even after that we tried to develop constructive dialogue with the Americans. We proposed working together in this area to ease concerns and maintain the atmosphere of trust. At one point, I thought that a compromise was possible, but this was not to be. All our proposals, absolutely all of them, were rejected. And then we said that we would have to improve our modern strike systems to protect our security. In reply, the US said that it is not creating a global BMD system against Russia, which is free to do as it pleases, and that the US will presume that our actions are not spearheaded against the US.

The reasons behind this position are obvious. After the collapse of the USSR, Russia, which was known as the Soviet Union or Soviet Russia abroad, lost 23.8 percent of its national territory, 48.5 percent of its population, 41 of the GDP, 39.4 percent of its industrial potential (nearly half of our potential, I would underscore), as well as 44.6 percent of its military capability due to the division of the Soviet Armed Forces among the former Soviet republics. The military equipment of the Russian army was becoming obsolete, and the Armed Forces were in a sorry state. A civil war was raging in the Caucasus, and US inspectors oversaw the operation of our leading uranium enrichment plants.

For a certain time, the question was not whether we would be able to develop a strategic weapon system – some wondered if our country would even be able to safely store and maintain the nuclear weapons that we inherited after the collapse of the USSR. Russia had outstanding debts, its economy could not function without loans from the IMF and the World Bank; the social sphere was impossible to sustain.

Apparently, our partners got the impression that it was impossible in the foreseeable historical perspective for our country to revive its economy, industry, defence industry and Armed Forces to levels supporting the necessary strategic potential. And if that is the case, there is no point in reckoning with Russia’s opinion, it is necessary to further pursue ultimate unilateral military advantage in order to dictate the terms in every sphere in the future.

Basically, this position, this logic, judging from the realities of that period, is understandable, and we ourselves are to blame. All these years, the entire 15 years since the withdrawal of the United States from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, we have consistently tried to reengage the American side in serious discussions, in reaching agreements in the sphere of strategic stability.

We managed to accomplish some of these goals. In 2010, Russia and the US signed the New START treaty, containing measures for the further reduction and limitation of strategic offensive arms. However, in light of the plans to build a global anti-ballistic missile system, which are still being carried out today, all agreements signed within the framework of New START are now gradually being devaluated, because while the number of carriers and weapons is being reduced, one of the parties, namely, the US, is permitting constant, uncontrolled growth of the number of anti-ballistic missiles, improving their quality, and creating new missile launching areas. If we do not do something, eventually this will result in the complete devaluation of Russia’s nuclear potential. Meaning that all of our missiles could simply be intercepted.

Despite our numerous protests and pleas, the American machine has been set into motion, the conveyer belt is moving forward. There are new missile defence systems installed in Alaska and California; as a result of NATO’s expansion to the east, two new missile defence areas were created in Western Europe: one has already been created in Romania, while the deployment of the system in Poland is now almost complete. Their range will keep increasing; new launching areas are to be created in Japan and South Korea. The US global missile defence system also includes five cruisers and 30 destroyers, which, as far as we know, have been deployed to regions in close proximity to Russia’s borders. I am not exaggerating in the least; and this work proceeds apace.

So, what have we done, apart from protesting and warning? How will Russia respond to this challenge? This is how.

During all these years since the unilateral US withdrawal from the ABM Treaty, we have been working intensively on advanced equipment and arms, which allowed us to make a breakthrough in developing new models of strategic weapons.

Let me recall that the United States is creating a global missile defence system primarily for countering strategic arms that follow ballistic trajectories. These weapons form the backbone of our nuclear deterrence forces, just as of other members of the nuclear club.

As such, Russia has developed, and works continuously to perfect, highly effective but modestly priced systems to overcome missile defence. They are installed on all of our intercontinental ballistic missile complexes.

In addition, we have embarked on the development of the next generation of missiles. For example, the Defence Ministry and enterprises of the missile and aerospace industry are in the active phase of testing a new missile system with a heavy intercontinental missile. We called it Sarmat.

Sarmat will replace the Voevoda system made in the USSR. Its immense power was universally recognized. Our foreign colleagues even gave it a fairly threatening name.

That said, the capabilities of the Sarmat missile are much higher. Weighing over 200 tonnes, it has a short boost phase, which makes it more difficult to intercept for missile defence systems. The range of the new heavy missile, the number and power of its combat blocs is bigger than Voevoda’s. Sarmat will be equipped with a broad range of powerful nuclear warheads, including hypersonic, and the most modern means of evading missile defence. The high degree of protection of missile launchers and significant energy capabilities the system offers will make it possible to use it in any conditions.

Could you please show the video.

(Video plays.) grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Continuation grin

Voevoda’s range is 11,000 km while Sarmat has practically no range restrictions.

As the video clips show, it can attack targets both via the North and South poles.

Sarmat is a formidable missile and, owing to its characteristics, is untroubled by even the most advanced missile defence systems.

But we did not stop at that. We started to develop new types of strategic arms that do not use ballistic trajectories at all when moving toward a target and, therefore, missile defence systems are useless against them, absolutely pointless.

Allow me to elaborate on these weapons.

Russia’s advanced arms are based on the cutting-edge, unique achievements of our scientists, designers and engineers. One of them is a small-scale heavy-duty nuclear energy unit that can be installed in a missile like our latest X-101 air-launched missile or the American Tomahawk missile – a similar type but with a range dozens of times longer, dozens, basically an unlimited range. It is a low-flying stealth missile carrying a nuclear warhead, with almost an unlimited range, unpredictable trajectory and ability to bypass interception boundaries. It is invincible against all existing and prospective missile defence and counter-air defence systems. I will repeat this several times today.

In late 2017, Russia successfully launched its latest nuclear-powered missile at the Central training ground. During its flight, the nuclear-powered engine reached its design capacity and provided the necessary propulsion.

Now that the missile launch and ground tests were successful, we can begin developing a completely new type of weapon, a strategic nuclear weapons system with a nuclear-powered missile.

Roll the video, please.

(Video plays.)

You can see how the missile bypasses interceptors. As the range is unlimited, the missile can manoeuvre for as long as necessary.

As you no doubt understand, no other country has developed anything like this. There will be something similar one day but by that time our guys will have come up with something even better.

Please play the video.

(Video plays.)

By the way, we have yet to choose names for these two new strategic weapons, the global-range cruise missile and the unmanned underwater vehicle. We are waiting for suggestions from the Defence Ministry.

Countries with high research potential and advanced technology are known to be actively developing so-called hypersonic weapons. The speed of sound is usually measured in Mach numbers in honour of Austrian scientist Ernst Mach who is known for his research in this field. One Mach is equal to 1,062 kilometres per hour at an altitude of 11 kilometres. The speed of sound is Mach 1, speeds between Mach 1 and Mach 5 is called supersonic, and hypersonic is above Mach 5. Of course, this kind of weapon provides substantial advantages in an armed conflict. Military experts believe that it would be extremely powerful, and that its speed makes it invulnerable to current missile and air defence systems, since interceptor missiles are, simply put, not fast enough. In this regard, it is quite understandable why the leading armies of the world seek to possess such an ideal weapon.

Friends, Russia already has such a weapon.

Hahahahahahaaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by scully95: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Zoharariel:
By the way, we have yet to choose names for these two new strategic weapons, the global-range cruise missile and the unmanned underwater vehicle. We are waiting for suggestions from the Defence Ministry.

They should give one Givi and the second one Motorola ! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by NairaMinted: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2018
scully95:

They should give one Givi and the second one Motorola ! grin grin grin

Seconded! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by Appleyard(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2018
You need to see the chaos Putin's revelations have started in the US and in the entire West. I have always told my friends at the other end of the divide that Russia has Rocket Tech DNA, and when it comes to that, the rest are just playing catch up.

I can't help but feel sorry for all those Canon folders called marines manning those huge floating sea coffins that will be vaporized before they even launch a single plane.

To know the gravity of the seriousness of what is on ground, check how SILENT President Trump has become. He must have been briefed and he knows Putin ain't bluffing, especially when he said: "If Russia or any of our allies are attacked, it would be nuclear response".

They Know Russia don't talk or bluff, they just ACT.

Now, a West that refused to listen before is suddenly listening. The Bear has awaken, and I can smell Alois Irlmaier's utterances in the constellations building up in Syria and in the Balkans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by scully95: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2018
SYRIA THE DAY AFTER PUTIN’S SPEECH; WHO’S DOING WHAT IN SYRIA PART III

by Ghassan Kadi Syria

Much has been said about Putin’s 1st of March 2018 speech; a speech that should well and truly be known in the future as the “Putin Manifesto”, and no analysts have been better able to examine its political and military repercussions, respectively, than The Saker http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/russian-weapons-political/, and Andrei Martynov http://www.unz.com/article/the-implications-of-russias-new-weapons/

Those articles examine the implications of the speech from a global perspective. In this article, I shall try to examine its potential in creating any significant change in Syria.

In his above-mentioned article, The Saker rightfully emphasizes that the Empire is now in a state of denial. In reality, much of what has been written and said in the West clearly indicates that the West is indeed in denial. The beat up about the alleged poisoning of the former Russia spy and his daughter in Britain is a part of the denial.

On the 9th of March, STRATCOM commander general John Hyten said that America’s submarines “have the ability to decimate their countries [Russia & China]”.

He did not explain what with. He did not explain how can his missiles evade the Russian S-400 and S-500 defense systems. He did not explain what can America do if the Russians retaliate and how can super-sonic American missiles intercept hyper-sonic Russian missiles that are twice as fast if not more.

It is not at all difficult to do a search and read what different Western politicians and military personnel have had to say in response to Putin’s Manifesto, and it doesn’t take much to realize that none of the responses were rational and realistic. The responses ranged from being dismissive to accusing Russia of warmongering and pushing the world into a new cold war, and some even accused President Putin of pulling a bluff and expressed doubt that Russia was indeed able to develop such technology and edge over the USA. But one will not find a single Western military analysis that looks at facts on the ground and how to deal with the aftermath.

It is not surprising that only a few days after Putin’s speech, a new hypersonic Kinzhal missile was successfully launched from a Mig-31:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfIZxu2urM
Different variants of this missile purportedly have a range of up to 2000 km and can carry enough load to sink a major warship; including an aircraft carrier, without having to resort to using nukes. Now, if Western military cynics think that Putin’s speech was a bluff, this test clearly cannot be overlooked. Apart from the SARMAT and far-reaching range-less missiles, the Mig-31-Kinzhal duo make all NATO vessels in the Black Sea, the Baltic, the Mediterranean and the 3000 km zone or so east of Russia’s furthest eastern coastline totally defenseless, and this is probably a new fact.

But Western leaders are still in denial. The top brass in NATO must know what is going on, but unless one is a fly on the wall inside the Pentagon, it would be impossible to know what has been said and reported back to politicians who don’t seem to know the difference between being on top, and being displaced from it.

This article is meant to be about Syria, and not a single word about Syria has yet been said.

We have to be realistic. In as much as the Syrian Army (SAA) and leadership ought to be regarded in highest esteem, and in as much as the sacrifices of the Syrian people, their resolve and determination deserve respect and admiration, the Russian initiative that began on the 28th of September 2015 has changed the “War on Syria” into a showdown between America and Russia, and the war cannot end unless either Russia scores a decisive win against America, or, Olodumare forbid, the other way around.

With the advances of the Syrian Army in East Ghouta near Damascus, that particular battle is drawing close to its end. With some presence of NATO-allied forces in Southern Syria (ie in the Daraa region), and even with reported NATO presence there, the big stick in the mud is the presence of American troops on Syrian soil in the North-East of the Euphrates.

History tells us that America never quits an illegal presence in any territory before it inflicts major destruction and high death toll and suffers heavy casualties itself. If history repeats itself, we should expect in Syria a repeat of Korea, Vietnam and Iraq to name a few, or will we?

Perhaps the proxy American-Russian war in Syria will be different.

Perhaps Syria will be “used” to “test” the substance of the Putin speech.

This may sound like a prelude for a protracted confrontation between the two superpowers, but in fact, it could mean quite the opposite.

America landed troops in Syria because it has always had the assumption that it is able to do so, unopposed, under the guise and pretext of spreading democracy. After all, America has been accustomed to the concept that it is the world’s biggest military power, and from the dismantling of the USSR till very recently, the world’s only superpower, so it can do what it pleases.

It is this surviving arrogance that pushed America into Syria. Even if for one moment we set aside other strategic and economic incentives such as pipelines and oil, securing Israel, which are definitely high on America’s priority list, if America did not feel that it could do what it pleased, un-opposed, it wouldn’t have done it.

After the Putin speech, after the Mig-31-Kinzhal taste test, if the generals and the politicians of the Empire as still in doubt that the substance of the Putin Manifesto is for real, and if they are still living a delusion of grandeur and invincibility, then they would be asking for a reality check and more bitter potions to taste; and Syria is the perfect theatre to deliver this Russian message to the Empire; because there is already a proxy war between America and Russia on Syrian soil.

In all of its previous military international ventures, America had the benefit of assumed wealth and might. In time, the wealth factor dwindled, and now, the might factor is an equal demise to the wealth factor. The only missing link in the chain is a real military test that could well and truly end up as very humiliating for America.

In both retrospect and hindsight, America might have been able to put more fire power, including nukes to win the war in Vietnam, and if it did, it would have won; some argue. Nonetheless, America did lose the Vietnam War, and it lost it abysmally.

So what chances does America have in winning any war in Eastern Syria?

There will not be a direct conventional war in Eastern Syria between American and Russian troops.

I have said this and I say it again, when all of the initial members of the “Anti-Syrian Cocktail” put all of their efforts together, with bottomless Saudi and Qatari funds, open borders, and a huge unchallenged influx of smuggled arms, munitions and fighters into Syria, and after they amassed a huge army and controlled much of Syria, they failed. A meager presence of American troops and their supporters in Eastern Syria will not go far. It is doomed to fail, even in a conventional or resistance-based warfare. The war that American ground troops are preparing for on Syrian ground is lost before it starts.

That said, I do not believe that an American presence in Syria will have to wait for a resistance-based “insurgency” for it to be pushed out.

The global military and political indicators are pointing at Syria as the right theatre for Russian military technology to present to America that Putin’s 1st of March speech has had a relatively long history in the making. It didn’t just happen on the 1st of March.

As a matter of fact, Arab media, including Hezbollah’s reputable Al-Manar, has reported as far back as early September 2013, at a time when America was poised to attack Syria on the pretext of the first alleged chemical weapon attack by the Syrian Government, that Obama did in fact order an attack on Syria, and that two missiles were launched. According to this report (which is widely believed in the Arab World), Russian warships in the Mediterranean intercepted those missiles, shot one down, and diverted the second one to plummet into the sea. According to this narrative, there is a strong message; we (Russia) are not only able to hit your missiles, we can even hack their electronics and send them amiss.

Even though Western media reported back then that two missiles were shot down, there was a cloud of confusion about their origin and the manner in which they were destroyed. America/NATO did not deny the claim Al-Manar published; it simply ignored it. I translated the report and took to the eyes of the West (http://intibahwakeup..com.au/2013/10/historys-shortest-epic-september-2013.html

According to Al-Manar’s version, Russia’s message to America back then, five years ago, was that; we (Russia) have better technology than yours (America). We will keep this incident un-announced in order to avoid public scrutiny and embarrassment for America; with a message, that we (Russians and Americans) should talk.

Al-Manar’s history in reporting any incident of this caliber has been impeccable. It is highly unlikely that this report was an exaggeration of facts on the ground; or in the air for that matter.

Whether or not this incident did indeed take event or otherwise, Russia has given America many more subtle messages about its own (ie Russian) military technological superiority to the American “partners”, but those partners were not listening.

It wasn’t long after that Russia sent another subtle message to America, in a yet not any less reported incident, when it jammed and disabled an American destroyer, USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea in November 2014. http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html According to this report, USS Donald Cook was disabled by Russian electronic jamming devices; a weapon that America/NATO does not have.

Let’s go back to Syria, and we should.

When Syria recently downed an Israeli F-16 using a Russian-made SAM-5 (1960’s technology), a message was given that more advanced surface-to-air missiles were not needed; and this is a clear indication that the Israeli fighters were electronically jammed, and made vulnerable enough to become soft targets even for 1960’s technology.

But the war and political machines of the Empire continue to refuse to listen.

This is not only because they cannot admit that the Empire has lost the techno-war against Russia, but most importantly because if such an admission were to be made, the domestic reaction can spiral out of control; not only against the ruling party in any given NATO state, but also in the face of the whole concept of Western security.

So back to Syria again.

There are no tricks that America or NATO can pull out of a hat in Syria. If anything, there is a disaster looming for their presence on the ground.

Russia will not need to engage with American or NATO troops on the ground in Syria, but, a confrontation between Russia and the Empire on Syrian soil is likely; not directly, but indirectly as the two powers have always managed to do.

But this time, the indirect confrontation can turn to become more covert than ever. If America continues to believe that its position has not been shaken and that Russia is bluffing, it may find itself taking a military gamble in Syria against forces friendly with Russia.

On the other hand, Russia may not wait for America to try to draw first blood, and instead, Russia may opt to serve America with a game-changer rather than giving more subtle messages than the ones mentioned above. In such an event, Russia will possibly deliver a very embarrassing and humiliating military message to America.

As Russia’s impatience with America escalates, and as America becomes increasingly more arrogant and alienated from reality that stipulates its stand in the new global pecking order, and for as long as Russia does not seek war with any other nation, Russia will need to step up pressure on America until its gung-ho modus operandi is put to rest and sent to bed.

Luckily for Russia, and Syria for that matter, the place to test the claims of Putin’s technological superiority are in Syria, and if America has any technology of substance to show, let America present it in Syria.

Back in 1914, The Ottoman Empire had the largest army in the world, but in the beginning of the war, Turkey had 5 planes and 6 pilots. It was clearly falling behind in technology compared to the West and its defeat was inevitable.

Whether the Russian or the American side draws first blood, a series of techno-showdowns with American troops has the propensity to disable the Empire forces and put Russia in a position of winning without fighting; unless the American side insists to fight, and if it does, it will lose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by aiir2303(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Hmnn...a checkmate? However there's no limit to human inventions and armament race.

America....what have you gat to say.
America has nothing to say. Actually she's now putting things into perspective, the amount in billions of dollars of tax payers money used in setting up military bases and abm systems in a bid to choke and push in on Russia has just been rendered toothless and ineffective.
They're still putting up a front but deep down they are admitting to themselves that things are actually pretty bad .
According to my Putin: "No one was listening, now you will listen.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by aiir2303(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Mean! You sound extremely (red pilled).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by aiir2303(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lol.. American fan boys.
We've been telling em your dreams won't last forever .
Putin says "No one was listening, now you will listen.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over) by aiir2303(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
NairaMinted:

Alas! We have finally arrived at a point in which the inevitable has come to pass: Russia has developed cutting edge weapons as a deterrent and final warning to Amerika's provocations. For years, Russia has played the diplomatic card despite of all the escalations and intransigence from the Hegemon. Putin has (and still continues to) addressed Amerika as a partner; offered several opportunities for detente and restoration of trust and cordial relations; even continued to cooperate within the dictates of international law and out of goodwill with Amerika on a number of issues and projects; Putin has even penned an article addressed directly to the Amerikan people and at some point bluntly asked the bought-for, propagandist Amerikan mainstream media why it stands by idly as its government drags the world to another world war.....but behold, the warmongers in Washington miscalculated and believed that they could push a post-USSR and weakened Russia around. The Amerikans reneged on a number of longstanding treaties that kept the delicate balance of peace in place; expanded NATO to Russia's borders; installed missile battery systems in Eastern Europe that threaten Russia and negates its retaliatory capacity in the event of a long planned first strike nuclear attack; armed islamists that threaten the existence of the Russian state; installed literal neo-nazis in Ukraine......and many other transgressions.

Oh wel...... the Bear is now saying enough is enough and is finally pushing back. Russia under the leadership of my own personal uncle, Lord Putin, who has restored Russia back from the precipice, is telling the Amerikans and their Jewish overlords that should they continue to proceed on this path which they have chosen (which in fact they have no choice over considering that the petro-dollar's time is almost up - amongst other facts) that their beloved cities and all that they hold dear will turn to radioactive ash..

How do you say KABOOM! in Russian? grin
He also my uncle.My dads younger brother. According to my beloved uncle Vlad: "No one was listening, now you will listen.” That sent shock waves to US and actually tripped Hillary on some stairs in India

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Deployed ford Pick Up Trucks With Machine Gun To Front Line / The Day Samora Machel (Mozambican President) ... / President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.