Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (69626 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Competition for Genevieve has arrived
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by EdiomiNaija(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
olaboo123:
Precious is a leading female model in Nigeria and her amazing figure is causing men to go into a frenzy on IG. See more of her stunning photos below

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bff7gzfjlz0/

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/03/the-figure-on-this-nigerian-female.html

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by RealGucci: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
whr r yahoo plus boyz wen u need em

1 Like

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
nice bum bum.

How i wish i could get a babe like this, i'd just give her the thrill of a lifetime
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Meti99(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
If she no get brain she go get nyash
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Is this the only person that has figure 8 in Nigeria? All the other women that I'm seeing wakaing on the road, which figure is their own? 27?
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Suko110(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
omooba969:

Ur yansh sef make sense. grin
My nigga gots good eye

1 Like

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
No be this black girl wey Tekno pursue for em video shoot? Very ugly girl
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
internationalman:
the yansh I rubbed my preek on yesterday is bigger and fresher than this..

This is what is on your front page now. Nl. Blink and take a mental picture.

So that when you eventually fall. Which you will. You will do so in the knowledge that your derail caused your fall.
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Where is the "Figure 8"?

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
serious photo shop
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okay.. but what else does she has to offer
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Davido will forget chioma ooo
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by tunezvic(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nairaland is really turning to something else.. The person that posted this and the person that moved it to front page are both ***
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Dbisector(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
ogede ti pon beibe
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Jacksonian001(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dat Ass ugly
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
She doesn't look Nigerian
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
She is also a runs girl. She stays in abuja.
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by korm2me(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
rentAcock:
Later women will be complaining of harassment at the work place and calling for their male counterparts to be fired, yet they objectify themselves like this. I feel bad for this girl, I'm very sure she was molested at the age of 7 by a family member and later started prostituting herself to the highest bidder. She had better finish school or invest her money because those ass cheeks won't stay firm for too long and there's probably another "model" in junior secondary school aspiring to replace her some day.

For ur info she is a lawyer
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kotodoctor:

This is what is on your front page now. Nl. Blink and take a mental picture.

So that when you eventually fall. Which you will. You will do so in the knowledge that your derail caused your fall.
what's your point
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
This ass always turn out to be a disease in later years....
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
internationalman:
the yansh I rubbed my preek on yesterday is bigger and fresher than this..
MAD MAN grin
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by 9jaArea: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ass is fat frame is little. .... Her waist is too tiny for my liking.
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by sabiboy2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
If men go gaga
where would female go?
men will go rara
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tell me her waist is photo shopped

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Danaire(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Is dis all? Wat next? Na she be 1st or de only one to be discovered? But una wey dey put up such post dey very jobless shaaa.
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by tunezvic(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
korm2me:

For ur info she is a lawyer
baba lawyer no be by studying law na buy practicing.. Abeg which chamber she dey work..

1 Like

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Starks: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
why are u guys hating on that beautiful creature pls this girl is hot, she has one of the sexiest shape in the world at least she is not a runs girl being a model isn't bad nigerian men will not appreciat their kind. she is a definition of dark beauty. correct white man fall on that beb.

1 Like

Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Someone,somewhere is tired of this
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Starks: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
why are u guys hating on that beautiful creature? she has one of the sexiest shape in the world she is a definition of dark beauty very pretty. nigerian men will not appreciate their own oo abeg white man fall on that beb u too fine
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by tunezvic(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Starks:
why are u guys hating on that beautiful creature pls this girl is hot, she has one of the sexiest shape in the world at least she is not a runs girl being a model isn't bad nigerian men will not appreciat their kind. she is a definition of dark beauty. correct white man fall on that beb.
the waist is not as tiny as you think. It is just the picture angle and the ass is regular Size you see in your street.. With a good camera and the right angle, any flat tummy girl with an average sized ass can snap and the picture will be like this. Don't be deceived.
Re: Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
omooba969:

Ur yansh sef make sense. grin

Not just her yansh, everything about her dey in their correct proportion and position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.