Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (45325 Views)

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud / Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by williams080: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
i am really interested, please can someone sell bedc, i mean electricity voucher in benin: , kindly highlight other services that is available in the pos
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
williams080:
i am really interested, please can someone sell bedc, i mean electricity voucher in benin: , kindly highlight other services that is available in the pos
Anything PHCN is available. Kindly check the initial post to have everything you need on the POS. And, kindly contact us to get the presentation with links on what to do to register as an agent. The POS is for registered agents.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pocketmoni Business/POS Business is the only mobile money/Agent Banking/POS business that gives you BOTH ACTIVE and PASSIVE/RESIDUAL Income. Active income is income you make from your sweat/effort. Passive/residual income is income you make and you do not necessarily need to be physically present there to make the money, even while sleeping. Active income CAN NEVER EVER MAKE ANYONE RICH. ONLY PASSIVE/RESIDUAL INCOME DOES. Rich people earn passive/residual income. Poor people earn active income only.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
You can now download the Updated Pocketmoni agent forms in our presentation link (contact us): Make money with this POS whether you open shop or not, whether you work or not, even while sleeping. mPOS = N20K for cashout. POS = N10K for bills payment - prints receipt. Cheaper and better.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2018

As a Pocketmoni Agent, you can earn money by signing up merchants to receive payment for their goods and services on POS – Point Of Sales Machine, using ATM debit card. You earn 35% of the service charge of 1.25% of transaction amount charged to the merchants. For example, N100,000 service charge earns you N35,000, MONTHLY, without selling anything, without going out for work.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
If you cannot go to bank to make payment for your agent registration and you have mobile banking or internet service on your phone, you can transfer the N10k agent registration fee to the company account. Scan the completed agent registration forms and other documents to my email on the signature to get registered. Thanks.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Will the 10k used for registration be converted into ones e-wallet account?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by thompsob(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm really interested, but I have some questions to ask,
I may have to call you. Pls can i have ur contact?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Rays123:
Will the 10k used for registration be converted into ones e-wallet account?
No Sir. It's your agent registration fee. You load money on your e wallet and start the business.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2018
thompsob:
I'm really interested, but I have some questions to ask,
I may have to call you. Pls can i have ur contact?
Welcome Sir. My contact is on my signature just beneath this post/all my posts.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2018
RECEIVE YOUR WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM TRANSFER ON YOUR PHONE/ANY MOBILE PHONE: You can now receive your Western Union/Moneygram money transfer on that mobile phone in your hand, I repeat, on ANY mobile phone INSTANTLY with POCKETMONI. Registration for Pocketmoni is ABSOLUTELY FREE. To register for Pocketmoni, Simply text REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME space 003363, for example, REG JOHN PETER 003363 and send it to 20220, for all networks. Dial *389# to access Pocketmoni menu. Go to PIN CHANGE and Change your PIN to your NEW 4 digit PIN, from the DEFAULT PIN sent to you. Then go to RECEIVE MONEY. Input your Western Union/Moneygram txn details and get your money transfered into your Pocketmoni e-wallet on your phone. You can then go to SEND MONEY option on the Pocketmoni menu to send the money to your bank account to withdraw. Simple. Pocketmoni - your money ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
pakpan89:
No Sir. It's your agent registration fee. You load money on your e wallet and start the business.
Ok thanks for the enlightenment, I already have a location here in Kano, have done the usual registration although yet to pay for the registration fees and POS. Similarly have download and filled the form for POS.. Left for me now is to hustle for the 30k.....Lord see me through
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Rays123:
Ok thanks for the enlightenment, I already have a location here in Kano, have done the usual registration although yet to pay for the registration fees and POS. Similarly have download and filled the form for POS.. Left for me now is to hustle for the 30k.....Lord see me through
He will surely do. When there is a will, there is a way.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
The POS is for registered agents of the company. The agent registration form is higher than the maximum allowed here. Kindly contact us for the link to download the agent registration forms, fill and scan the completed forms together with other required documents and send to us via our email on our signature for your registration. Welcome.

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wow! Wow! Wow! After the long holiday and tomorrow, you can imagine the mammoth crowd at the ATMs and in the banking halls, frustrated, waiting to withdraw cash or do any other banking txn. Carry your POS and go there with cash and make cool quick money.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Go out with your Pocketmoni POS and make your money. The crowd is waiting for your mini banking services to pay you and they will thank you for it.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by gurujoe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
@pakpan please, how do I view transaction of last week or other days behind
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2018
gurujoe:
@pakpan please, how do I view transaction of last week or other days behind
Kindly go to this Pocketmoni Portal https://support.etranzact.com/pocketMoniPortal/signout.etz. Sign in. Your user name is your agent code. Your password is your password you were given when your agent account was created. Change the password if you did not. When you are in, click on your transactions to see them
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
As an Agent, you can now do N5million daily on your POS. If you need more, register for more agent account.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Contact us to get the forms for this business.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
In other businesses you spend your running capital/operating capital to power the business. But the good thing in Agent Banking business is that you don't get to spend your operating capital (the money on you e-wallet) to buy anything to power the business. You simply recycle your money in the e wallet and recycle it and recycle it to make more and more money repeatedly. For example, you can load N50k on your e wallet. Use it to serve your customers. When finished, Re-load it, and so on. You can use N50k to generate millions of Naira worth of txns and make same income. You don't need to have millions operating capital to start this business. Contact us to get your POS.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Bonchux(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Please since two weeks I have applied I have not heard anything but I was told 48hours.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bonchux:
Please since two weeks I have applied I have not heard anything but I was told 48hours.
Mr Bona Venture, I apologise on behalf of the company for the delay. They mixed up the documents. I have followed up. They are working on it now.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
You no longer need to have qualifications or pass one difficult GMAT banking job aptitude test before you become a banker to earn fat salaries. With Pocketmoni POS, you automatically become a banker - a bank agent to all the banks in Nigeria, into banking business, earning good money at your pace, time, even more than bank managers. How about that. Kindly contact us to get the link to register and get your POS and start the business. You can never regret it. There is nothing like unemployment in Nigeria with this singular opportunity.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Bonchux(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
pakpan89:
Mr Bona Venture, I apologise on behalf of the company for the delay. They mixed up the documents. I have followed up. They are working on it now.
finally i have been registered as an agent
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bonchux:

finally i have been registered as an agent
Congrats and Welcome Mr Venture. Your name is not a mistake. Make your money.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Business is about solving problems to make money. Solve problems here with Pocketmoni POS and get paid by the waiting Nigerians while they also thank you for it - delivering this convenience to them and bringing banking to their doorsteps.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
You can position yourself in church and help church conveniently receive offering, tithe, donations cashlessly through mobile phone via Pocketmoni app or ATM debit card and you take your commission per head. Church earns and you also earn. For example, a church of 1,000 members paying through this system will earn you N50 x 1,000 = N50k per service. You are delivering convenience to the church, saving the church from cash risk, robbery risk, theft risk, time risk of members who stay back after service to process cash.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Magnumproperty: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
pakpan89:
Morning. Maintenance of the POS is done by the company if the fault is not yours. 24/7 internet provided by the company. All you do is charge the machine and do your business.
Am very much interested.i would love to be an agent and acquire the pos. But hope there won't be difficulties in acquiring the POS. I contacted First bank as a FirstMonie agent but i was told i must have a registered business before i can become an agent hope i won't encounter this in acquiring the POS as an agent?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Magnumproperty:

Am very much interested.i would love to be an agent and acquire the pos. But hope there won't be difficulties in acquiring the POS. I contacted First bank as a FirstMonie agent but i was told i must have a registered business before i can become an agent hope i won't encounter this in acquiring the POS as an agent?
Welcome Sir and morning. No hassle Sir in Pocketmoni. Once you have your N10k to register as a Pocketmoni Agent, and you have your N20k, you can request for the POS and get it immediately. Delivery Nationwide. Kindly contact us to get the link to get the forms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.