Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Chevron After December Skill Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron After December Skill Test/interview (3301 Views)

Consolidated Breweries Plc Now Calling For A Skill Test / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by ijo4lite(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2007
congrats to the chevron faithfuls
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Esocas: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2007
My dear I don't really know what is happening. But believe God is going to work out.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by IFEBAY: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
i did the test and interviwie am yet to hear from chevron if u hia post it it
wale
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by 4OBY: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2007
chevron has started calling for medicals. they started calling yesterday evening. they send emails and also call on phone. they hav called 5 of my guys on phone and also send them emails. so watch and pray. wishing the guys contacted for medicals a successful career in chevron. meet me at the top.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by wunmexG(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2007
hi 4oby,
u seem to be so precise about the time chevron started calling.are u a staff there or u have an insider?do u have the idea of when the medicals is starting.And is the medicals the employment ticket.
i need ur response.tanx
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Phyllis: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hello ALL,
Indeed chevron has calling 4 medicals I got mine some seconds ago.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by 4OBY: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hi wunmexG,
Medicals is not the employment ticket but the final stage of the employment process. Infact, once they call u for medicals u re already there. When i said meet me at the top u should understand better. Wishing u guys all the best of luck. Always pray as prayer  is the key to success. The medicals will start from tuesday next week.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by tocdee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2007
hi 4oby, i haven't recieved my medicals i.v yet. is there still hope or should i take it that i didn't make it through the interview phase??
Thanx
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by 4OBY: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hi tocdee,
There is still hope as they are still calling. Just look up to God.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2007
did u guys get the invitation for medicals thru email or DHL.pls specify!!!!!!!!!,i havent received mine as at today oooooooooo
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by arhelius(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2007
I just think u guyz shld just relax and look up to God
Remember they told u that attending the training at Ogere does not mean u have been fully employed by Chevron.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Osebor(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2007
Good day,please does anyone knows chevron test format.I'll be appreciative and glad if anyone could properly inform me.Please very URGENT.Thank you.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by morugo: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2007
hi guys. i must congratulate you all. i got mine on the 9th of march. just checked my mail. i must say i am really pleased i got invited for the medicals. thank god, and thank nairaland. best of luck guys!
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Osebor(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2007
ugo please could you tell me whay to expect in the chevron test.I've been invited to one.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by azeemat: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2007
chevron has conducted a lot of skill test which one are you talking about is it earth scientist
if that one i think i will need the detail because am still waiting for there intreview
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by sara2007: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2007
hi and congrats to all of you who got the invite for medicals. Can u guys give us examples of the type of questions you were asked during the Chevron interview?
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by Curie(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
hi guyz, congrats for the next stage of the test and pray for those of us sill waiting for ours to get it if indeed it is in batches like the other tests we did. for those who went for the medicals please gist us on what went on there and aw far and where it took place and so on and so on thanx
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by abdulshet: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
hello sara i just i want to let u now that i'm interested in the relation
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by headlight: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
can u link wit me, am online
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by maxweber: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nobody seems to answer/provide tips for chevron test format, Interview tips and how the medicals looked like and where it took place whether in a hospital or rig. Please help out. I know it is a long time now and you've been enjoying ur 'arab money',
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by maxweber: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
Please, can someone brief us on what took place in chevron that time. At least for future reference. Thanks as you respond.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by lisafaree: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2010
pls guys, i really need to know when then next chevron trainning at ogere is coming up and what to expect in the aptitude test.
Re: Chevron After December Skill Test/interview by lisafaree: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2010
pls guys, i really need to know when then next chevron training at ogere is coming up and what to expect in the aptitude test.

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Get Accommodation Close To Victoria Island / Apply 2 Access Bank Now B4 4pm 2day / Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.