Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (61249 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
ucnwafor:
u don carry mind calculate the ass finish, no masturbate abeg.....badd nigga
grin

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by barallanee(f): 3:59am On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
i don't believe u singlecheesy
well I've always been...u myt nt believe buh ah am
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Arsenalholic(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Mariinee:
I don't understand how people find shallow write-ups to be entertaining. Lala must be really silly for pushing this trash to FP.
Lala will come fo your head tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by SexyDenzel: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2018
vuc1:
Not easy to be a woman though.From the monthly thing to carrying one ball for 9 months to leaving your family home where you have been spending your life since you were born into living with someone with a different family tradition.Then the nigga will be ordering you around telling you where to go and where not to go.Before you visit your family you take permission from him even your own family wouldn't want you to overstay since you're now married.You change your surname and a whole lot of other things.Chai I salute every good woman it's not easy.
God knows I can't cope.But some ladies get wahala shaa.
na force to marry? let her dtwy in her father's house where the traditions n other things she likes are.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by timesup234: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by prechbills1(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2018
tartarus:
Yet another thread from the association of broke nairaland boys. Toks is CEO.

Don't y'all get tired of bashing women?, You won't find rich guys with such mentality. Not productive at all! undecided

something I've noticed is broke guys like making noise.. how much do you have? I've got my own car but I can compose and post something like this when I'm not busy..

my gender is f because I have a problem with Dominique and mynd44 before you talk trash
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Now this is very funny huh why are ladies not joining the fun...i see nobody insulting nobody
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by RuggedSniper: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
tosyne2much:
6. They join "being single rocks", "men are worthless", "men are dogs", "I don't need a man to be happy", "all men are the same" crew
A la Grace "preggy" Ajilore... wink

1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Furcko: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by robosky02(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oyindidi:
This Tosin funny grin

See the babe

That year

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.