Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31824 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by missslimzy(f): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
its not on gsmarena
maxwell530:
Bros pls can you help with gsm arena link of the review of tecno phantom 8,I want to buy the phone, but I need the gsm arena review of the phone before i buy.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Psoulsport(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Tecno has commenced the Pre-Order for the Camon X & X Pro. Pre-order at any @Slotlimited, @3chub and Exclusive store close to you and you win a gift box.

Pre-Order runs from 9th -11th April. #CamonXClearSelfie

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by sureinfo: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
maxwell530:
Bros pls can you help with gsm arena link of the review of tecno phantom 8,I want to buy the phone, but I need the gsm arena review of the phone before i buy.
just google it, you'll get all the info you need
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by koskilala: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tecno products are good.
That's just truth
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Samson1851(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donndino: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Considering the fast rate at which smartphone technology has been improving, spending so much cash on a smartphone that will be outdated within only one or two years isn't smart. I would rather get value for my money, would pick a top tecno phone over an iphone any day.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Donndino:
Considering the fast rate at which smartphone technology has been improving, spending so much cash on a smartphone that will be outdated within only one or two years isn't smart. I would rather get value for my money, would pick a top tecno phone over an iphone any day.
You just invalidated your post with contradictions..everyone knows techno phones lack support, most of them are supported for two years at most and they are dropped..the old iPhone 5s which was released around 2013 is still being supported by apple till date!(that’s 5 years of support) Can you say the same for a 3 years old tecno?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donndino: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You just invalidated your post with contradictions..everyone knows techno phones lack support, most of them are supported for two years at most and they are dropped..the old iPhone 5s which was released around 2013 is still being supported by apple till date!(that’s 5 years of support) Can you say the same for a 3 years old tecno?
Yes iphones may get software updates, but the hardware remains the same. If you stay with your iphone for 3 or more years, the phone will get outdated with respect to hardware. And don't forget sometimes newer software updates are incompatible with older phones because they require newer hardware which older phones lack.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by sureinfo: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
koskilala:
Tecno products are good.
That's just truth
that's a big fact, tecno products are great

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Chuksteric(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
the tecno marketters back then were something else mehn..

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
They are still something else

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by acedsportsng: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Kia!!! grin grin
I don laugh tire. Tecno lasan lasan grin grin cheesy

The op is obviously a paid CLOWN trying to do his job. Na the people wey argue with am I blame.

Tecno ko trashno ni

Mtchew...

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Techno marketers

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Fatbabyfart(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
Techno marketers

So you went and dig up this post.

grin grin grin

B4 their competing with iPhone
Now it's xiaomi
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Karex81(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
transsion marketers comparing iPhone to Tecno grin grin wonders shall never end grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW / Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.