Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (59468 Views)

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
engrchykae :
because the teachings of Islam supports violence..
that solved the puzzle bro... Support a child who is ready to read with books...

ECØ88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
herraph:

True is that is not America that is killing them is not Russia that is killing them, is not China that is killing them. ITS SYRIANS KILLING THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS

Say what you know.
What do you know about world politics?
America caused the war. They always try to input their democracy on other nations especially when the nation has natural resources they can benefit from.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by SEUNissaGOAT: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
that solved the puzzle bro... Support a child who is ready to read with books...

ECØ88
yhu are a genius
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Abdulwaliyy7: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deprofessional:
Islam is the worst religion ever.
No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.
Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.
What a curse Islam is to the world.
Twaaaaaaa
now i can see that your stupidity knows no bound
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by omosuper(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
maclatunji:

We should get Obama and Hilary Clinton to tell us why they started the war. It might be the key to peace.
I think we need to direct your question to the house of Saudis.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
emeka2847:
Find out both sides of the story please.

when d state of Israel was declared in 1948, Syria was one of d 4 arab countries that attacked Israel. Since then, Syria has not recognised d state of Israel. All other nations like Egypt&Jordan have normalised relations with Israel. One of d bone of contention between Israel and Syria todate is d Golan heights which Israel annexed from Syria in 1967 and finally in 1981. D syrians are still reeling from d loss of d golan heights cos it was a mossad agent by name elie cohen who infiltrated d syrian military hierachy& made it possible 4 israel 2 complete it annexation of d golan heights. Elie cohen was captured&killed by d syrians b4 he could escape & they have refused 2 release his remains 2 israel.Again, al-assad isn't in d good books of d US cos he is an enemy of Israel. In fact d policy of d US toward Syria is regime change. Now based on these facts that Syria is an enemy of Israel and by extension that of d US, y will d US&Israel supply Syria with arms? Common sense dictates that u don't arm ur enemies. That's my side of d story. What's yours?
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
SEUNissaGOAT :
yhu are a genius
thanks bro, but wait ooh, what moniker...

ECO88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
oladeebo:
That's the right era!

You are going to hell.. stupid so called Christian... Jesus didn't hate, the hatred in you is strong...
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Freeze007:

Cursing will cause continuity... we should beg God to forgive them and change them for Good.

Ishmael can never change he is an impostor from time immemorial.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Odingo1: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
when d state of Israel was declared in 1948, Syria was one of d 4 arab countries that attacked Israel. Since then, Syria has not recognised d state of Israel. All other nations like Egypt&Jordan have normalised relations with Israel. One of d bone of contention between Israel and Syria todate is d Golan heights which Israel annexed from Syria in 1967 and finally in 1981. D syrians are still reeling from d loss of d golan heights cos it was a mossad agent by name elie cohen who infiltrated d syrian military hierachy& made it possible 4 israel 2 complete it annexation of d golan heights. Elie cohen was captured&killed by d syrians b4 he could escape & they have refused 2 release his remains 2 israel.Again, al-assad isn't in d good books of d US cos he is an enemy of Israel. In fact d policy of d US toward Syria is regime change. Now based on these facts that Syria is an enemy of Israel and by extension that of d US, y will d US&Israel supply Syria with arms? Common sense dictates that u don't arm ur enemies. That's my side of d story. What's yours?

Assad is a dictator, America and Israel is not the cause of the war in Syria.

Most conflict came from greediness. If a country is multi ethnic country and one ethnic group is ruling forever it will bring war. Eg Libya have Gadaffi ruling forever at expense of others, Assad refuse to step down.Sadam Hussan refuse to step down.

America is not doing them anything, they are ones doing their-selves.

In Nigeria in Buhari is ruling Nigeria forever, will other ethnic group allow him, power suppose to rotate in multi-ethnic country but most of the time one ethnic group want to hold power forever and the world powers can capitalize on that to sponsor opposition.

So I blame it on personal greed. The people that remove Gaddaffi is another ethnic group that felt marginalised.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
collinometricx:
name one of christian nations or yhu shut up...

ECO88

USA and Russia.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
KingGBsky:

This is the handwork of America and European union.
Libya have not recovered form what Americans did to them, either have Egypt.
They are canker worms eating deep into smaller Nations.
Why will all the nations of the world practice one particular system of government (democracy).
I don't in anyway fancy the government. The talk of it being for the people is falacy even in America.
Libya was not practicing democracy during the time of Gadafi yet he made the country look like a paradise, with everything working almost perfectly for the people. A Libyan lady narrated all this to me. Now she said she and her family can't even go back to Libya because of the present state it is now.
Simply because Al Assad refused to step down the united nations and American are throwing bombs after bombs in the country.
I stand with the Syrian government against all forms.
Thank God the Russian government are supporting Syria.

Russia and the Syrian Govt did this. They are responsible for this particular bombings. They were bombing a rebel stronghold.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

What do you want the world to do ? We have begged and begged Muslims to embrace the route of peace instead of violence but they have refused...Now we have all lost interest in extremism

Christian nations are responsible for this attack. Russia is a Christian nations supporting the Syrian Govt. USA is a Christian nations supporting the Rebels or was, I don't know Trump's game plan. Islam is not responsible for this, know before you speak.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

Because Christian nations hate to see Muslims in large number so they always invade their nations and when they (muslims) try to defend their lands they'll tag them terrorists.

Exactly. Like Bush war against terrorism. Idiot claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which was all lies.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Odingo1: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Many people did not know that the war in syria is fought between Shia muslims and Sunni muslims, Assad belong to Shia muslims but Sunni muslims are fed up with Assad regime have been in power since year 2000(18 years).#

Some people are calling America and EU up and down.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by oladeebo: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You are going to hell.. stupid so called Christian... Jesus didn't hate, the hatred in you is strong...
are you missed your target?
Behave well next time
OK!
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
transformed:
Gone are the days when this kind of images move the west, infact their media hardly show this nowadays...unfortunately, the guy in white house only care about America...when Assad is done killing as many as he can, peace will return to the country...let moslems take care of their poo...Saudi and co should please speak up

Are you okay? So this picture don't move you? Chai... your humanity is lost. Muslims or Christians, we should all have heart.
And don't claim that you know Trump cos you don't.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by collinometricx: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Arondizuogu:

USA and Russia.
i have settled this already, so Bleep off...
ECO88
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Janaanu: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Look at this goat! What do you even know? Anuofia!
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Janaanu: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Look at this goat! What do you even know? Anuofia!
Deprofessional:
Islam is the worst religion ever.

No normal human being accept it and remains normal thereafter.

Every potential terrorist find Islam appealing.

What a curse Islam is to the world.

Twaaaaaaa
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Most conflict came from greediness. If a country is multi ethnic country and one ethnic group is ruling forever it will bring war. Eg Libya have Gadaffi ruling forever at expense of others, Assad refuse to step down.Sadam Hussan refuse to step down.

In Nigeria in Buhari is ruling Nigeria forever, will other ethnic group allow him, power suppose to rotate in multi-ethnic country but most of the time one ethnic group want to hold power forever and the world powers can capitalize on that to sponsor opposition.

So I blame it on personal greed. The people that remove Gaddaffi is another ethnic group that felt marginalised.
tnx 4 ur contribution but this isn't d topic of discussion that prompted my response above
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Yesbody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oh Lord forgive me my sins, my known and unknown sins please God forgive me, I can smell end time..... The world coming to an end soon due to this indiscriminate destruction of lives every blessed day... God Almighty is watching every human act

Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Only dictators can rule in the arab world. If u are weak you can't govern those heady people.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Slickest(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
zionmde:

Bla bla bla
My God is alive
just keep watching, soon all ur mosques will be deserted for the fear of bombs. U sow wickedness u reap wickedness!!!!!
as for knowing shit u can come out with ur highest educational qualification probably an NCE degree from Shehu shagari COE sokoto and I will disgrace u here.
U see, u dont kno sshit... shallow mind, shallow thinking...
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Yes verY good.

Inequality
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by Awoo88: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
All this propaganda will not help. Asad should leave the stage. He is the reason why this nonsense has persisted
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
tnx 4 ur contribution but this isn't d topic of discussion that prompted my response above
Though not coherent nor properly articulated, he has just stated clearly without fear or favour the major cause of this conflict and all the other ills bedevilling this generation today.

For the records, personally I think his post is stellar.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by OyinO: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good for them dumb Islam-na-bad people who have connived with some Western elements to terrorise, exploit and destroy the world's innocent humans.
Re: Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Though not coherent nor properly articulated, he has just stated clearly without fear or favour the major cause of this conflict and all the other ills bedevilling this generation today.

For the records, personally I think his post is stellar.
I wasn't contesting d veracity of his claims and his post. I was only saying his comment wasn't related 2d conversation I was earlier b4 he made his point

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.