Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep (41220 Views)

Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by BoneBlogger(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hon Prince Chief Michael Diden a.k.a Ejele, the lawmaker representing Warri North constituency in the Delta state House of Assembly is at it again. The lawmaker who has been consistently supporting Delta governor, Sen Dr Ifeanyi Okowa - has thrown his weight behind the governor by supporting his re-election with ten thousand (10,000) customized plate numbers.

Hon Prince Chief Michael Diden who is a Delta South Senatorial hopeful - also customized his Hummer Jeep to show solidarity.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/hon-prince-chief-michael-diden-customizes-hummer-jeep-for-okowa.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by BoneBlogger(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
bunch of illiterates, wasting money on irrelevant things, this country is a mess

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by powerkey: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
misplaced priority

13 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by powerkey: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
misplaced priority..

8 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by adekennis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awon Ashiere!!!

14 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by shadrach77: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Foolishness kiss undecided

13 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Amirullaha(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's his money so I have nothing more to say...
Even if the money is looted, it still belong to him...
Make God bless everyone's hustle that's it...

4 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Mayor38(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rubbish....
Next post please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Mayydayy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Evangelist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by ABINTUK(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
The man is an animal.

3 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Goahead(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
The man is an imp embarassed
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by wilsonm(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
k
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by omotuntun: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is why Nigeria might not move forward any year soon

1 Like

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by ikaboy: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Failed man
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Ushiefrank(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by piagetskinner(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
brainless politicians

it is only when they want to get reelected into office that u see them eager to spend money on frivolities....

tell them to repair the roads or construct new ones provide portable water and standard health care services or even pay workers salaries that have been suffering day and night to meet the needs of their families they won't...thunder fire all of una there

4 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by RexTramadol1: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
As I Neva buy car, make I face front

1 Like

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by nairavsdollars(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eye service at its peak

1 Like

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by whiteboyswag: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
A lawmaker thats suppose to be for the people and a nightmare to the governor is now the one ass licking governor. He is suppose to keep the governor on his feet. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
ooooooooooooh!

where's sonsomegrigbo now?
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by edgecution(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
powerkey:
misplaced priority..

How? That's his priority. What's yours?
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Mesutlewy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
vultures
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by chuksjuve(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sycophancy at its peak!

Where did this man come from?

Did he not think it through to have channeled such funds to his local constituent rather than embark on such meaningless jamboree ?

Nigeria is finished!!!!
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by ferdybillion(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
now tell me what that illiterate is going to do there? just to disgrace us evangelist my a$$
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by udi4eva(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm not even pained by these politicians actions. What pains me is that there are still youths who wouldn't see anything wrong in all these and still support them.

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Mrkumareze(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Let him go and finish his case with EFCC. I know one of his property by asaba onitsha express way under seal

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Suko110(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nah him business

Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Nigeriadondie1: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
lipsrsealed That is where the allowances for constituency projects goes to.
Hopeless nation.
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by bewla(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
y
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by Jethrolite(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Hon Prince Chief Michael Diden a.k.a Ejele, the lawmaker representing Warri North constituency in the Delta state House of Assembly is at it again. The lawmaker who has been consistently supporting Delta governor, Sen Dr Ifeanyi Okowa - has thrown his weight behind the governor by supporting his re-election with ten thousand (10,000) customized plate numbers.

Hon Prince Chief Michael Diden who is a Delta South Senatorial hopeful - also customized his Hummer Jeep to show solidarity.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/hon-prince-chief-michael-diden-customizes-hummer-jeep-for-okowa.html
Na only the hummer you see? How much will you pay me to snap the entire fleet?
Re: "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep by fistonati(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
After selling their peoples out they sell their conscience as well. barbaric nation called nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.