Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

God Is Broke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Broke (531 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / God is great / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Broke by Horus(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
God Is Broke. The omnipotent god is so broke that he need your money every Sunday at church.

A scamming holy ghost!

God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnitemporal but he is broke and he need your paycheck

God is broke, So pay up while you can or you'll end up in hell grin
Re: God Is Broke by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Do you honestly feel you are making sense?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Broke by Horus(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
closerange:
Do you honestly feel you are making sense?

Do you really understand sarcasms?
Re: God Is Broke by ifenes(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Horus:
God Is Broke. The omnipotent god is so broke that he need your money every Sunday at church.

A scamming holy ghost!

God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnitemporal but he is broke and he need your paycheck

Haha it’s either the Christians don’t understand the meaning of omniscient,omnipotent and attributing those features to the wrong god or they just enjoy being scammed off their hard earned coins.

When a person calls him/herself a Christian, it simply implies the person is mentally in the equivalent of a kindergarten class where they are learning to read and write. How could a matured person accept to be milked like a cow week in week out. Anyone who fears hell fire and pays tithes in year 2018 is a 2 dimensional being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Broke by hopefulLandlord: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifenes:

Haha it’s either the Christians don’t understand the meaning of omniscient,omnipotent and attributing those features to the wrong god or they just enjoy being scammed off their hard earned coins.

When a person calls him/herself a Christian, it simply implies the person is mentally in the equivalent of a kindergarten class where they are learning to read and write. How could a matured person accept to be milked like a cow week in week out. Anyone who fears hell fire and pays tithes in year 2018 is a 2 dimensional being

They think it helps in their salvation, afterlife things
also that they would succeed in their endeavours as Yahweh would open heavens (whatever the hell that nonsense means) and pour out his blessings that even they wouldn't be able to receive them all, meanwhile there's no empirical proof that Christians are having more blessings that they can handle infact I think the most devoted ones actually have no/too little blessings and could use more

3 Likes

Re: God Is Broke by KingSango(m): 1:17am On Mar 03, 2018
They don't have his address, where all the money by been going? Sounds be like dead fish and smell like it too! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Broke by rexben(m): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Horus:

A scamming holy ghost!

God can,t be broke. He created the cosmos. chop am
The mistake people make is that they believe in the testimony of pastors rather than of Jesus.
God did not ask anybody for money. Na your pastor they collect am, they

1 Like

Re: God Is Broke by Originakalokalo(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2018
God asked for animal sacrifice,

Yet he is the Creator of them all.

God asks for my money, and I will give it.

If I have more, I will give more and more.

A greatful heart is a heart that gives.

If this Earth as big as it is, can be suspended and sustained in empty space,

He is indeed a great God

Anything he ask me, I will give.

1 Like

Re: God Is Broke by OtemAtum: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Horus:

A scamming holy ghost!

If you say that Yahweh is broke, I would have agreed with you, but saying God is broke, it is a no no no. God Almighty who created Yahweh has never demanded money from humans, it's the priests of Yahweh, in the bid to enrich their pockets, who are demanding money from the sheep.
Re: God Is Broke by OtemAtum: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Originakalokalo:

God asked for animal sacrifice,
Yet he is the Creator of them all.

God asks for my money, and I will give it.
If I have more, I will give more and more.
A greatful heart is a heart that gives.

If this Earth as big as it is, can be suspended and sustained in empty space,

He is indeed a great God
Anything he ask me, I will give.

If Yahweh asks you to sacrifice your child to him, will you do that?
Re: God Is Broke by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2018
ifenes:

Why taking drugs for someone illness
Re: God Is Broke by superior1: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Make I yawnnnn abeg grin grin....atheism has turned to jesters club with nothing remotely intelligent to ponder upon.

No more atheism with philosophy and logic. Atheists with no public decorum, no poise. Bunch of wannabe crying babies!

What a fhity!
Re: God Is Broke by CAPSLOCKED: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
ifenes:

AND EMOTIONS.

When a person calls him/herself a Christian, it simply implies the person is mentally in the equivalent of a kindergarten class where they are learning to read and write.

LOL.

IS IT JUST CHRISTIANITY, OR MANY OTHER RELIGIONS?

JUST LIKE WATER BAPTISM FOR CHRISTIANS, A RELIGION IN INDIA BAPTISE KIDS IN A HEAP OF COW DUNG. THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRACTICE IS SAME AS THE CHRISTIAN WATER BAPTISM.

ANOTHER RELIGION IN INDIA,
WOMEN SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO BE BEATEN WITH WHIPS AND PLANKS, FOR ANNUAL CLEANSING.

IN SOME ARABIC PARTS,
A MAN WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR RAPING A MINOR.
BUT CAN SAVE HIMSELF JUST SECONDS BEFORE THE EXECUTIONER REMOVES HIS HEAD, BY PLEDGING A HUGE SOME OF MONEY.
THIS IMPLIES THAT, A RICH MAN CAN RAPE AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE WANTS, AS LONG AS THERES MONEY.
BUT A POOR MAN GETS BEHEADED.

EVERY RELIGION MY FRIEND, IS STUPID.

1 Like

Re: God Is Broke by OtemAtum: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.

IS IT JUST CHRISTIANITY, OR MANY OTHER RELIGIONS?

JUST LIKE WATER BAPTISM FOR CHRISTIANS, A RELIGION IN INDIA BAPTISE KIDS IN A HEAP OF COW DUNG. THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRACTICE IS SAME AS THE CHRISTIAN WATER BAPTISM.

ANOTHER RELIGION IN INDIA,
WOMEN SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO BE BEATEN WITH WHIPS AND PLANKS, FOR ANNUAL CLEANSING.

IN SOME ARABIC PARTS,
A MAN WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR RAPING A MINOR.
BUT CAN SAVE HIMSELF JUST SECONDS BEFORE THE EXECUTIONER REMOVES HIS HEAD, BY PLEDGING A HUGE SOME OF MONEY.
THIS IMPLIES THAT, A RICH MAN CAN RAPE AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE WANTS, AS LONG AS THERES MONEY.
BUT A POOR MAN GETS BEHEADED.

EVERY RELIGION MY FRIEND, IS STUPID.
Religion is crazy. What do you expect when human beings are worshipping the gods thinking that they are worshipping GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Rise Above Your Troubles. / 15 Signs That We Are In The End Times-part 1 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.