Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (43769 Views)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Spanish Fans Angry At Hazard's Reaction To Being Kicked Out Of Champions League / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Dindondin(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Dimples129:
So his neice can't make mistakes, and learn from them, and build her character. She belongs to a man so she must be trained for him.

I don't blame him... you can't have it all grin

#Brains&Beauty #B&B
feminists get no life.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ideologies(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Eureka123:

Lol. Else they mess up and disgrace the family, you say. I thought that messing up took two to tango. How many pregnancies have young boys been responsible for and denied it? Everybody needs home training. He can do what he wants with his family. But me, my sons will understand that in this life there's more to it than being a man's man. Marriage is not for everyone. Many people might pass away before they reach marrying age, for instance. I have a father who raised me to be a strong young lady, I have not messed up, and never intend to. Feminists are not your enemy. Just as there are classes of liberalism, there are classes of feminists. I am a graduate of a university today because women in the past fought and died for the privilege I enjoy, God forbid that we let out future daughters suffer scourge for the reason of being female.
you still don't get it.

You still seeing things from a feminist point of view.

But I can't help you, life is choice

How many good boys have impregnated another lady?

How many good girls get pregnant?

Have you also noticed that good girls get pregnant to terrible boys?

If a good boy impregnates a lady, trust me 95% of such ladies are good too.
But good girls roll with bad boys, an issue that needs to be solved

Your dad raise you as a strong lady and that has contributed to why you have not messed up, if he was soft on you, the chances that you will mess up is high.

As I de no I no fit marry any lady that wants to be a house wife ooo

I wanna marry a strong lady, I don't have time to sissies who want to be petted all the time.

I want to fly to China for board meetings while my wife flies to Dubai to meet other business partners.

I hope u get it now.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Silumi(f): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2018
You see our problem now.she will now grow up to marry the man that nobody trained when he starts messing up the marriage they will say it's her fault for not keeping her home.my son eh am just waiting for you.u cannot come and be entitled and irresponsible like most men of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ideologies(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Silumi:
You see our problem now.she will now grow up to marry the man that nobody trained when he starts messing up the marriage they will say it's her fault for not keeping her home.my son eh am just waiting for you.u cannot come and be entitled and irresponsible like most men of this generation.
As a man who trained his daughter well, will you allow your daughter marry a man with poor home upbringing?

You ladies are funny!

These kind of mentality are the reason you need tougher upbringing.

Your lives are mostly based on fantasies not realities.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
donstan18:

Shut d'fvck up... Social media claimers.

What character is she building?, what's wrong with what he said, he wants to be strict to his niece, so?

Is she your "Niece"? , is Anthony Joshua life and decision suppose to be your concern?, huh?

Yes, he knows what African culture entails, he knows that her niece will grow to be someone's wife, he has every right to father her strictly the way he wants.

All the ladies that weren't brought up strictly and great discipline, what did they turn out to be? whoré, hoe, bitches and wannabe feminists that does nothing than to sleep around and ask for money from men due to their inability to become a responsible woman, wife and mother to the society.

You typed of beauty and brain, which one do you have?, he doesn't have beauty and brain, yet he's at the level he his..... Your type can even reach orgasm at the sight of him, yet will come here to form pooooo!

Once again... Shut d'fvck up and mind your business.

You dare not tell a Nigerian man how to train his kids or siblings.. You dare not....Train your own the way you want, don't decide for others.
and if the niece decides to grow up to be a lez, rev sister or not to even marry at all like oprah nko? Every woman is not a mans wife. Get it.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2018
KhadyM:

I disagree. Will the females sexually molest and get laid on their own? If they become wayward, chances are a man was involved. My opinion, the boy child needs to be disciplined and taught good morals, just as much as the girl child. If I have a son, God willing, I'm not raising him any different from my daughter. Strict discipline for both.

nobody argues that. equal discipline is good. but you and i know you will be more concerned about what happens to your female daughter at that all night party than her brother.
why?? because she is more prone to fall victim of the consequences involved in attending such late night parties.
so until they both turn 18, you should be more concerned about what is happening to your female daughter than her brother. their sexuality is totally different

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Useless assholes who call themselves feminist. Like the useless ones on Nairaland who are only feminists behind their keyboards.

Pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
"Feminist" the most abused word on cyberspace. If you want lots of Nairaland guys to come barking like dogs, just sensationalise your heading with that one word...feminist. They won't address the topic logically, just insult and attack cheesy

I don't think the issue should be him wanting his niece to be a respectful woman [who wouldn't want that?], but him not ensuring same values are instilled in his son.

He reinforced the opinion that female kids are more trained than their male counterparts. The males just have to be men, that's okay. The women can also lazy around, just have good family morals. These male kids grow up to be a "man's man"...deficient of basic family morals, and we expect them to be good husbands to the respectable lady.

How long will that work? Both genders are already getting tired of shouldering deficient spouses.

Anyway, it's his belief.
I can only pray it benefits the parties involved.

Any man who has a problem with the female child being trained to be financially dependent on a man, but has no problem with this...
Hmmm, H, Y, P...for the HYP, for the HYPOCRITE grin.

Shut up Pocohantas.
Madam Nairaland 'feminist' in Chief.

You have been severely used & dumped hence your online frustration & rants about men. Your mods banned me for posting proof.

Shame has not allowed you to continue with your Pocohantas moniker so you hide on Nairaland with AntiBrutus.

I promised you deactivation didn't I?

Whenever you grow the balls to return there, I'll be waiting. For now you can enjoy obscurity as it mirrors your real life persona. Any whiff of the word Pocohantas on NL will be extinguished ruthlessly & relentlessly.

Coward.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's his opinion. He is not my man so I don't care tongue
But he could become your man. You never know.
A rich, handsome and famous guy like him is not out of reach just because he lives in another continent, you know.
A spectacular guy like me could also want to promote you to the kitchen and the other room. Won't you make some compromise just to be with a king?
Please, this is not me feeling myself a little too much. I just want to know your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

[s]Shut up Pocohantas.

You have been severely used & dumped hence your online frustration & rants about men. Your mods banned me for posting proof.

Shame has not allowed you to continue with your Pocohantas moniker so you hide on Nairaland with AntiBrutus.

I promised you deactivation didn't I?

Whenever you grow the balls to return there, I'll be waiting. For now you can enjoy obscurity as it mirrors your real life persona. Any whiff of the word Pocohantas on NL will be extinguished ruthlessly & relentlessly.

Coward[/s].

Trash. Get a life, I would never deactivate...
Definitely not because of you. Every sensible human knows this is my alternate. Anything else? grin grin
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guidette:
Do Naija men even know what the feminist movement brought to this world? Women working to earn a living. So if you are a man looking for a working woman, but hate "feminists", then you are complicit in this movement. Why not get you a housewife and stop complaining about anything. Don't do business with women at all, like visiting female doctors or lawyers or pharmacists or bankers or engineers. Afterall, women need to be in the house only nurturing and taking care of your kids while men go and bring the daily bread home, right?

Don't be two faced or hypocritical. You cannot be anti-feminism yet be a party to why it existed in the very first place then. Just my 2 cents.
You know you should really direct that to females who don’t know the meaning of feminism. Some females know what it means while others don’t. The misguided ones who feel being a feminist means she shouldn’t hv to cook or clean for her husband,who feels that a man opening a door for her mks her weak.
No guy has a problem with a woman being feminist,we just hv a problem with those ones who claim to be feminist yet don’t even know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
COdeGenesis:

Being a feminist or fighting for a course doesn't entail being disrespectful or taking every opportunity to throw tantrums at men. The feminists movement was born out of hate for men

Pocohantas

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Trash. Get a life, I would never deactivate...
Definitely not because of you. Every sensible human knows this is my alternate. Anything else? grin grin

"Every Nairalander knows this is your alternate" yet it was opened on Jan 22, 2018? A few days after I dealt you that public blow your nairaland image is yet to recover from?

Very funny.

Madam stop making excuses and return to your pocohantas moniker.

That moniker has lost crediility and you know it thats why you opened AntiBrutus. No one can take you seriously again after seeing the true, subservient, thirsty, needy, male-dependent hypocritical wh0re that you are.

Coward.

NB: Quit hiding your pain behind grin emojis. It only draws more attention to it.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by chineduemmao: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Every dog and baboon now use that word misogynist even here on naira land.

Check out most ladies who are always quick to tag guys that name and you will see that they are mostly single,divorced and frustrated.
+fat and ugly

4 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by XhosaNostra(f): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

But he could become your man. You never know.
A rich, handsome and famous guy like him is not out of reach just because he lives in another continent, you know.
A spectacular guy like me could also want to promote you to the kitchen and the other room. Won't you make some compromise just to be with a king?
Please, this is not me feeling myself a little too much. I just want to know your thoughts.

Before we go any further, balance me on this. To be with you is a PROMOTION? How?

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Doctormarrvin: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Feminists with fast fingers but slow minds hiding behind vocabulary and fancy words. Go and fulfill your one and only life purpose in Saudi Arabia. Your feminism ends when your phone battery dies.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by onoja12: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
human satisfaction is the bases of a fulfilled society not papers money,i can understand your reasoning because they have been attempts to westernized your thinking for years .but i can assure you even the western countries are not free of corruption if anything corruption is legal.it is called lobbying .

KinSlayer:
how is that people think western society is failing when we have snakes here that swallow money like eba? I genuinely cannot understand

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ibnchokomah(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
ideologies:
As a man who trained his daughter well, will you allow your daughter marry a man with poor home upbringing?

You ladies are funny!

Moreover we keep shouting feminism and we want our personal biases to rule people's homes..some ladies are comfortable allowing their husbands get the money while they sit at home and do house chores. That's their life, we shouldn't interfere. Feminism has become a meddlesome interloper, a vicious Viewer and a malicious third party.
Relationship, marriage is a basic adult decision, your ideology, precepts and standpoint should be the basis for choosing your partner. Don't cry foul if U choose wrongly.
We are not trained same way, let no one come rubbing it on our faces that we must accept this culture of this position...people should be allowed to live happily with their partners they way they deem fit and let us all stop the charade that causes great discomfiture and threatens the spirit and bond of the family setting.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

"Every Nairalander knows this is your alternate" yet it was opened on Jan 22, 2018? A few days after I dealt you that public blow your nairaland image is yet to recover from?

Very funny.

Madam stop making excuses and return to your pocohantas moniker.

That moniker has lost crediility and you know it thats why you opened AntiBrutus. No one can take you seriously again after seeing the true, subservient, thirsty, needy, male-dependent hypocritical wh0re that you are.

Coward.

NB: Quit hiding your pain behind grin emojis. It only draws more attention to it.

Blabla bla... It was opened after I was banned for insulting another troll like you. Even my siggy is my main handle.

Is it your toto I am using to wh0re? Na my toto na!
Leave it for me biko... grin
So, anything else?

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by IamShiningStar(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
donstan18:

What character is she building?, what's wrong with what he said, he wants to be strict to his niece, so?

Is she your "Niece"? , is Anthony Joshua life and decision suppose to be your concern?, huh?

Yes, he knows what African culture entails, he knows that her niece will grow to be someone's wife, he has every right to father her strictly the way he wants.

All the ladies that weren't brought up strictly and great discipline, what did they turn out to be? whoré, hoe, bitches and wannabe feminists that does nothing than to sleep around and ask for money from men due to their inability to become a responsible woman, wife and mother to the society.

You typed of beauty and brain, which one do you have?, he doesn't have beauty and brain, yet he's at the level he his..... Your type can even reach orgasm at the sight of him, yet will come here to form pooooo!

You dare not tell a Nigerian man how to train his kids or siblings.. You dare not....Train your own the way you want, don't decide for others.
hmmm! Seriously SMH!
So much bitterness and anger! Oga she's not the cause of your frustration! aah!

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by IamShiningStar(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Silumi:
same here!

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Blabla bla... It was opened after I was banned for insulting another troll like you. Even my siggy is my main handle.

Is it your toto I am using to wh0re? Na my toto na!
Leave it for me biko... grin
So, anything else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by DonaTee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
sexybbstar:
I don't see anything wrong with his words. People just misconstrued the meaning of the statement.

So boys don't need training? A well trained girl getting married to a poorly trained man will result to a miserable wife.

Boys need to be properly trained. That doesn't stop them from spreading wings. But when the chips are down they ll make quality men which is what the society lacks

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by IamShiningStar(f): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
DonaTee:

So boys don't need training? A well trained girl getting married to a poorly trained man will result to a miserable wife.

Boys need to be properly trained. That doesn't stop them from spreading wings. But when the chips are down they ll make quality men which is what the society lacks
my dear ehn the thing tire me oo! And to think that, that was coming from a woman is something I can't deal! Well anything for the likes!

Seriously SMH for some group of nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

You're fast losing steam grin For now,i still own you. Till you're able to come up with something 'wow'. Bye
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by LadiIshola(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
donstan18:

MVP!!![center][/center] wink

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Silumi(f): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
ideologies:

You ladies are funny!

I really don't know what you are responding to I can't find a link between what I said and what you are saying.
No insult intended but it's "this kind of mentality is" I couldn't comprehend the diction to.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by jaytime(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
What is wrong with what the guy said? The guy say he want develop his niece into a wife material, dem dey vex. Abi them no know the kind competition wey dey for marriage market for women? Them dey para for the guy; is it their strict?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Every dog and baboon now use that word misogynist even here on naira land.

Check out most ladies who are always quick to tag guys that name and you will see that they are mostly single,divorced and frustrated.
And you are... Not single, not divorced and not frustrated?

Pot, kettle, much?

Lmao! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Neminc:

Trash, I guess every parents should just leave their children to grow and make mistakes and learn from it. Parents train children, that's the way it's meant to be. The Bible says train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it
I'm sure your Bible didn't mean "children" to just be girl, or did it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
RSVP:
Dat guy made a vaild point right there but some stench fools faminists like d ones we have on dis forum won't like the truth!.

You can be a woman but it takes alot to be a wife.

Man and woman are meant to serve different purpose... WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

Everything na feminist dis, feminist dat. Faminist my azz!
What does it mean to be a man?

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Navalsadiq:
well said.i think these one has common sense.most Nigerian girls have turned out to be whores. All they do is exchange sex for money.
And those patronising whores are what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.