Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75006 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
hayzed12345:
Both

Okay bro. thanks
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2018
tmanis:

Thanks bro, uploaded another one today...

Why do dey limit it to one submission per day?
Well, is their platform and they do whatever they like with it.
You have the option to stay with it like that, or leave it.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Zhirinovsky: 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
What's niche plz?
hayzed12345:
The only tip i can give is to search for amazon in general and get a design that is selling very well, go to the niche and narrow it with keyword, GIYF for the rest research.

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
What's niche plz?
I think some questions are answered with a dictionary or google.... embarassed ...
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Introducing Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Simple Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases, Etc -No Investment!
Full tutorial now available on Kikimat free!
https://www.kikimat.com/introducing-teepublic-make-money-uploading-simple-designs-on-t-shirts-phone-cases-etc-no-investment/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by amen2seye: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
Any body should help , am having difficults with tax number
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2018
amen2seye:
Any body should help , am having difficults with tax number
You don't need a Tax number.
Fill the Tax information as a Non American and you will be fine.
A step by step tutorial on how to fill the tax info as a non American is available on Kikimat free
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tmanis(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
I'm back again, please help...

I have two designs approved by them merch people... But when I go to Amazon homepage and search for my design with the exact names, it doesn't show up... What's wrong? Will potential buyers see my designs? Because even me can't find them with the search bar

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by AmazonTaxRemove: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by dayboh2: 6:22pm On May 16, 2018
@CosmicJames..Merch Amazon has finally approved my application. I really appreciate all the supports you rendered, brother.thankz
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2018
dayboh2:
@CosmicJames..Merch Amazon has finally approved my application. I really appreciate all the supports you rendered, brother.thankz
It's my pleasure.
You're most welcome.
I wish you the best in your MBA and other POD sites journey.

Good luck brother!
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2018
How To Make Your T-shirt Design Image Background Transparent – Step By Step Guide Free!

So you’ve created your design, and want to remove the background to make it transparent. But you don’t know how to get rid of the white or black background? No problem.

I've put together a detailed free step by step tutorial that shows you exactly how to make your design background transparent for free!

Now available on Kikimat free of charge... Enjoy!

https://www.kikimat.com/how-to-make-your-t-shirt-design-image-background-transparent-step-by-step-guide-free/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Jerryc3(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2018
Evening op i just got approved, pls whats the next step?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by awoofawoo: 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
Jerryc3:
Evening op i just got approved, pls whats the next step?
Are you PMB cousin, you got approved but don't know the next step to take cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg go find design to upload oga and start praying you hit jackpot! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mikhe2(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2018
I have been approved by Merch
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Jerryc3(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
awoofawoo:
Are you PMB cousin, you got approved but don't know the next step to take cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg go find design to upload oga and start praying you hit jackpot! grin grin grin grin grin
�as in i need the site to start the design and if i could use phone to run it
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by awoofawoo: 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
Jerryc3:
�as in i need the site to start the design and if i could use phone to run it
cool cool shocked shocked shocked

E go hard bro.......better pay someone to help you out.....you can Google free online design for Amazon or chrch older threads on this topics...don't ever rush into something without preparing yourself......doing otherwise is recipe for failure!
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Jerryc3(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2018
awoofawoo:
cool cool shocked shocked shocked

E go hard bro.......better pay someone to help you out.....you can Google free online design for Amazon or chrch older threads on this topics...don't ever rush into something without preparing yourself......doing otherwise is recipe for failure!
thanks man
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by akagson: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
Hello CosmicJames
I have started trying to apply. I am however stuck in the application, because having filled out all the information, I can not see a button to press so as to finally submit my application. Is that normal?

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by LarrySmiles01: 7:58pm On May 19, 2018
akagson:
Hello CosmicJames
I have started trying to apply. I am however stuck in the application, because having filled out all the information, I can not see a button to press so as to finally submit my application. Is that normal?

There is save and continue button at the bottom right of that page
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by akagson: 8:21pm On May 19, 2018
LarrySmiles01:

There is save and continue button at the bottom right of that page

Yes, but when I click "save and continue", it takes me back to this page:

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by LarrySmiles01: 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
akagson:

Yes, but when I click "save and continue", it takes me back to this page:

Click on update tax information
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by akagson: 9:05pm On May 19, 2018
Oh thanks
LarrySmiles01:

Click on update tax information
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by bobogii2008: 1:58am On May 20, 2018
Everybody is registering, not one single person has posted that he or she has been paid royalties on any if their designs.

3 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by raphemmanuel(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
bobogii2008:
Everybody is registering, not one single person has posted that he or she has been paid royalties on any if their designs.
don't just conclude without making your findings.
Go through the previous pages and u will see testimonies.

If u try and fail keep trying, one day u will hit it.

NOTE: Making of sales on your design is not guaranteed but u can work harder towards making some sells.

But if u feel u have tried enough and can no longer continue u can give up on it and try something different.

What doesn't work for u can work for others.

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Kmartt(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2018
Please, i cant find my Payoneer account but got a mail that my pioneer account is approved
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by awoofawoo: 7:58am On May 21, 2018
Kmartt:
Please, i cant find my pioneer account but got a mail that my pioneer account is approved

Oga which one be pioneer again?! You mean Payoneer? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Kmartt(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2018
awoofawoo:

Oga which one be pioneer again?! You mean Payoneer? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes bro! Don't mind the error.
Corrected though

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2018
bobogii2008:
.. You make conclusions without proper research.. I posted a screenshot of my first sale last week... Some other guys also posted theirs.... Check previous pages before you say it doesn't work
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by kinggyesq: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
After reading your thread, I applied and within a week it was approved. Are there legal or copyright implications using the canva to make your designs on MBA? I watched a video on Youtube where mention was made on the implications of copyright infringement with canva. Please I will appreciate it if those who have been in this business for sometime can clear the air on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.