Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria (37988 Views)

Kwara Now One Of The Top Rice-producing States In Nigeria / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria. / Ten Rice Producing Countries In The World In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

Yanmiri don't do those...do they?
But you just posted your selfie cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
rabbish.omission error. Go and read and get exposed #stopbigotry.
Omission and typo always take the blame.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

Yanmiri don't do those...do they?
No they don't. AboKih will keep deceiving theirself grin
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cooly100: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

But you just posted your selfie cheesy grin

Poor education is dangerous...so if I post the pic of your god Buhari...then it becomes my selfie...? tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

It is nothing to do with Audu Ogbeh, why not direct this sermon to the person that brought in Audu Ogbeh?
Btw, I don't think we should be confusing rice with abiama cement, they are very different.
Cant argue with a narrow minded. READ, GET EXPOSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
pazienza:

I'm surprised too.

We eat Rice Ugbawka in Enugu.

Ugbawka, adada and parts of Enugu ezike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

Poor education is dangerous...so if I post the pic of your god Buhari...then it becomes my selfie...?
Unfortunately, I don't think Buhari has that in his photo album because that ain't his. The owner of a picture keeps it for future reference. Today is that future you really waited for and you have actually posted your selfie. cheesy grin. Any other one? grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Cant argue with a narrow minded. READ, GET EXPOSED.
Narrow minded? Is that the difference between rice and abiama cement? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
No they don't. AboKih will keep deceiving theirself grin
But he just posted his selfie. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by deomel1o: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
No 5 & 6 though. Which rice dem dey produce? Rice and abiama cement shouldn't be mistaken for same cheesy grin
If I call this coward demented he go rush call mod.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrudrapist: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lagos Should not be on that list. Their land is too baren for farming.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by abuhari: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kano and sokoto most make the list if not.........
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by deomellllo: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
OP, what is Anambra and Ebonyi doing in that list? Where is the rice farms in those states? Igbos villagers.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by BeingFrank(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Desyner:
It is located in Kebbi. The term LAKE in "lake rice" is a shortened form of LA gos-KE bbi.
It features lagos brain/equipment and kebbi hands/land.
You Are Not Wrong, This Govt. Feed Us News In Parables.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
kebbi
greatermax77:
Where is Lagos rice farm located?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Buffalo2(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Desyner:
It is located in Kebbi. The term LAKE in "lake rice" is a shortened form of LA gos-KE bbi.
It features lagos brain/equipment and kebbi hands/land.
TUALE!

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by iamdannyfc(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
post=65523485:

Anambra owns three giant rice milling plants with numerous small mills, Ebonyi one giant plant with many small mills, same with Enugu Adani rice milling plant, can you just show us one milling plant in West.
have you been to abeokuta ogun state @ farmers market?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

You sabi book.

True
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by surestgab: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=greatermax77 post=65520298]Where is Lagos rice farm located? [/quote

Kebbi... Lagos partner with Kebbi state(Lake rice).]
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Abogwara: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Imo and Abia produce rice wella.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Unfortunately, I don't think Buhari has that in his photo album because that ain't his. The owner of a picture keeps it for future reference. Today is that future you really waited for and you have actually posted your selfie. cheesy grin. Any other one? grin cheesy

Ever so childish...

Going by your logic this pics you....?

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by owaneast: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is a government of propaganda, we eat foreign rice in Nigeria, there is nothing like local rice in the market .ofad and lake rice are propaganda rice because it only when there is a Muslim or Christian feast you hear them talk of lake and ofada rice. These are rebag foreign rice.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
greatermax77:
my brother I tire o
Politics in everytin,even on bed
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by buchilino(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

It is nothing to do with Audu Ogbeh, why not direct this sermon to the person that brought in Audu Ogbeh?
Btw, I don't think we should be confusing rice with abiama cement, they are very different.

U REALLY NEED TO CUT DOWN ON D NUMBER OF WEEDS U SMOKE.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by idiagbo86(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anambra doesn't produce rice.Enugu should come instead.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Lumig: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:
The minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh says the federal government is targeting the production of seven million tonnes of rice by 2018 Briefing newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, Ogbeh said that the target, which would be achieved by the second quarter of 2018, was to meet the national consumption rate.
The minister, however, attributed the current hike in price of rice to the increase in the people’s demand for the produce. Ogbeh said that the country was feeding more than 193 million citizens as well as 100 million others in West and North Africa. THE SUMMARY has compiled a list of rice producing states in Nigeria below...
1.Kano State

2.Gombe State

3.Niger State

4.Kebbi State

5.Ebonyi State

6.Anambra State

7.Nasarawa State

8.Ogun State

9.Ekiti State

10.Edo state

11.Osun State

12.Lagos State
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/9648-see-list-of-rice-producing-states-that-has-made-it-possible-for-nigeria-to-feed-293-million-africans&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiPvM3D5c_ZAhVbGsAKHfb0C30QFggiMAc&usg=AOvVaw2rj1VwNjWVVxveW2JJ5iln
Ekiti should not be among the list. Fayose is not doing anything Agricultural in Ekiti
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

Ever so childish...

Going by your logic this pics you....?
Nay, not me, I picked it from Nairaland. But you had to go in search of your selfie where you must had hidden it. Otherwise, show me where it had ever been used previously. I can show you where this one had been used previously on this forum. cheesy grin. So, forget story, it is simply your selfie cheesy
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by wristbangle: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
post=65523485:

Anambra owns three giant rice milling plants with numerous small mills, Ebonyi one giant plant with many small mills, same with Enugu Adani rice milling plant, can you just show us one milling plant in West.

Its a pity your reasoning and that of your colleagues is primitive. We ought to be celebrating innovation not rice production that even many countries in Africa shipped in to Nigeria as majority of state government rebag and brand their name on it. Sorry, I thought u are married?

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by oluxy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
greatermax77:

Kano state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails / Flood Destroys Garba Shehu's Farm In Jigawa State (Pictures) / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.