Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth (4951 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Guestlander: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

If only you went to school and understood how statistics are taken to arrive at scientific conclusions, you want be displaying your ignorance in public..

Can you provide the link to the official UNICEF report you are citing here? The ThisDay report is not credible at all even if you slap the Unicef label all over it.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by loveth360(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

You've become something else entirely..

Who did this to you?
why did you hate igbos that makes you always lie against them,

i know you people are not happy that we recovered after the war,

i know your awo who stole our money to give you people free education,told you people that igbo will never rise again.that you people are now suffersicated.

But see us today.....

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Cooly100: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guestlander:

Can you provide the link to the official UNICEF report you are citing here? The ThisDay report is not credible at all even if you slap the Unicef label all over it.

Can you provide your birth certificate...?

Your being alive, might not be credible. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Ngokafor(f): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
One day yellowbars will tell you,that there was no war between nigerians and biafrans,

they will tell you how igbos were killing yellowbars and awusa in east without any provocation.

Fear waste people

Who are 'yellowbars bikonu?...lol! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Ngokafor(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
One day yellowbars will tell you,that there was no war between nigerians and biafrans,

they will tell you how igbos were killing yellowbars and awusa in east without any provocation.

Fear waste people

Who are 'yellowbars bikonu?...lol! cheesy..

.but on a serious note,you guys should ignore trolls like Alariwo..He has Acute Attention Deficient syndrome and needs attention from Igbos to survive..Ignore him and he perishes.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by shallysgirl: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:

People in idps are victims of circumstances, they don't need pity, they need relief.

Yanmiris are to be pitied due to their folly.
Pls pity yourself and your people.
End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by shallysgirl: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:

Nobody is saying you should forget.
In every experience, learn the lesson, and let the event go.
You can't function presently, in any area of life if you are not present as you are in the past in your head.
You would always relive the experience unconsciously.

The lesson you should have learnt is this, you can not win a way against Nigeria in any guise.

But no, you all haven't sunk that in.

What has happened before would happen again, if again you let what happened before happen again by doing the same thing, the same way as it happened before.

Yanmiri, get that.
You,have you let go? Have yorubas let go? Haven't you guys made mockery of 3million deaths, what of calling Igbos 2nd class and many other things.
So Igbos should keep silent about the past and that will show they have let go. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
why did you hate igbos that makes you always lie against them,

i know you people are not happy that we recovered after the war,

i know your awo who stole our money to give you people free education,told you people that igbo will never rise again.that you people are now suffersicated.

But see us today.....

Who told you I hate igbos??

So anyone that criticize you guys now hates you? It's not always so my dear.

By criticism, we expect you guys to wake up and do more.

Ignore Ngokafor or Ngene or whatever the troll calls herself, na menopause dey worry am.
Onward together love.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
stunted dwarfs everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
stunted dwarfs everywhere

Igbo girls will disagree.. they love Yoruba boys to the moon and back grin

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

If only you went to school and understood how statistics are taken to arrive at scientific conclusions, you want be displaying your ignorance in public..
I did not go to school o. But give me the answer to that question, why aki n pawpaw suffering from stunted growth? grin
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

Igbo girls will disagree.. they love Yoruba boys to the moon and back grin

u mean the ones u guys give any and everything just to get their attention? the ones dat ur ready to dump ur stinky fat,oozy syphilitic yoruba girls for immediately they gv u attention? e dey happen shaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
u mean the ones u guys give any and everything just to get their attention? the ones dat ur ready to dump ur stinky fat,oozy syphilitic yoruba girls for immediately they gv u attention? e dey happen shaa.

grin grin

Naso e pain you?
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
I did not go to school o. But give me the answer to that question, why aki n pawpaw suffering from stunted growth? grin
its genetic,okpe! just like u have millions of yoruba achondroplasic dwarfs all over the southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by OAFMods: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
20million for 1million people and you think it's a feat, no wonder Nigerian is like this. SMH.

It is not a feat, how much have your forefathers given freely to who can not account for money they owned ? Remember this goes for only those who have bank account but can not prove how much they have in those accounts. Those who have their papers such as passbooks have complete access to the entirety of their savings.

I do not know what foolish Igbos like you expect, maybe any Igbo that shows up and bellowed any amount should be given such amount. I just do not know. The way I feel so strong about this nonsense I think every Igbo that collected the 20 pound Awo gave should be beheaded so your claim of surmounting the civil with no help can be seen for all to attest to how ingenious you are.

It should also not be forgotten that in addition to the 20 pound Awo gave to every bank account owner of Igbo origin, he also saved and gave them federal allocation for the entire durations of the war. Your forefathers deserve to worship this man but because you are as ungrateful as hate filled you castigate him for this noble gesture.

I mean what does one expect from a tribe so enmeshed in n with hate that it dedicated a caste among it's own kinsmen to be hated “Osu caste”.

Let us hope Igbo will not perish from the hate that have consumed them.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank God today is Saturday.

Whose oblong head should I pick on first?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
OAFMods:

It is not a feat, how much have your forefathers given freely to who can not account for money they owned ? Remember this goes for only those who have bank account but can not prove how much they have in those accounts. Those who have their papers such as passbooks have complete access to the entirety of their savings.

I do not know what foolish Igbos like you expect, maybe any Igbo that shows up and bellowed any amount should be given such amount. I just do not know. The way I feel so strong about this nonsense I think every Igbo that collected the 20 pound Awo gave should be beheaded so your claim of surmounting the civil with no help can be seen for all to attest to how ingenious you are.

It should also not be forgotten that in addition to the 20 pound Awo gave to every bank account owner of Igbo origin, he also saved and gave them federal allocation for the entire durations of the war. Your forefathers deserve to worship this man but because you are as ungrateful as hate filled you castigate him for this noble gesture.

I mean what does one expect from a tribe so enmeshed in n with hate that it dedicated a caste among it's own kinsmen to be hated “Osu caste”.

Let us hope Igbo will not perish from the hate that have consumed them.
give ke! for oil money emanating frm same east, dat made dem fight tooth n nails for 3yrs, losing 500k soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
walai e dey pain me for una..

who go com marry those swollen yor0ba girls with syphillis

grin grin

Na you dey give them the syphillis abi?

Ndo you hear? Take am easy
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
walai e dey pain me for una..

who go com marry those swollen yor0ba girls with syphillis

Yoruba girls have got the most smelling pussycat in the world. Heard it stinks like this their local IRU

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

Yoruba girls have got the most smelling pussycat in the world. Heard it stinks like this their local IRU

Hey! Stop the dirty talk already.

You don't see us bad mouthing your girls anyhow, might be the reason they like us more. Who knows.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
The same narrative passed unto you and millions of other now-senseless youths.

Having Igbos occupy all those key positions you mentioned was not based on merit. Yorubas as at then had more than enough qualified men and women to fill those posts.
The NCNC-NPC coalition made sure to put only their people in most federal positions and offices to spite the West, thanks to the likes of Mbonu Ejike, Mbadiwe and other Zik boys who took the liberty to run their ministries like their village clans.

It was the patience and magnanimity of Awo and his government that kept the Yorubas from protesting such Nepotism (same thing most of us now accuse Buhari of today). Well at some point they couldn't take it anymore. The only two universities in southwest was going to have two Igbo VCs! When we had more than enough qualified professors. Even civilians who shied away from partisan politics saw the bias of the ruling party. And igbos in the southwest took it upon themselves to rub salt in these injuries by openly boasting of their connections and privileges because their 'brothers' were in power.

When Akintola parted ways wit Awo, one of his strong point for campaign for support in Yorubaland was that our qualified men and women will now get posts and offices that have been denied them because his party is now connected with the Ruling one in Lagos.

I will stop here, but will advise you to get cured of the lies your father's and elders told you and find out the truth.

Cooly100:

Who introduced starvation as an instrument of war?

Why is that insrument not used in Syria today?

Who said all is fair in war?

I tell you, Gowon has more honor in the east than Awo?

Igbos were everywhere before the war. They were the VC of UI, Unilag and rector of Yaba tech. Awo wanted to remove Igbos so his tribe could occupy the positions. This he has accomplished today. But he is not God, as despite the change in position in the civil service, Igbos have done well despite the set back. Today, only Lagos, a city developed by all Nigeria is better than cities in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Remember when my kid sister would refuse to make her hair on Sundays.I would forcefully drag her to iya Soji house each Sunday.

Poor girl. Never thought she had been enduring something more serious for such a long time angry angry

One Sunday day after much wailing,she complained that the woman used to press her head close to her thighs and "her bombom use to smell me" grin grin grin grin grin

My mom was like, "Chimoooooooo ".Mechie onu!

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Cooly100: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:

Having Igbos occupy all those key positions you mentioned was not based on merit. Yorubas as at then had more than enough qualified men and women to fill those posts.
The NCNC-NPC coalition made sure to put only their people in most federal positions and offices to spite the West, thanks to the likes of Mbonu Ejike, Mbadiwe and other Zik boys who took the liberty to run their ministries like their village clans.

It was the patience and magnanimity of Awo and his government that kept the Yorubas from protesting such Nepotism (same thing most of us now accuse Buhari of today). Well at some point they couldn't take it anymore. The only two universities in southwest was going to have two Igbo VCs! When we had more than enough qualified professors. Even civilians who shied away from partisan politics saw the bias of the ruling party. And igbos in the southwest took it upon themselves to rub salt in these injuries by openly boasting of their connections and privileges because their 'brothers' were in power.

When Akintola parted ways wit Awo, one of his strong point for campaign for support in Yorubaland was that our qualified men and women will now get posts and offices that have been denied them because his party is now connected with the Ruling one in Lagos.

I will stop here, but will advise you to get cured of the lies your father's and elders told you and find out the truth.

Shut up...they got those posts, VC... on merit.

There was no lies...

Why do you think Awo introduced starvation, despite the huge military supplies from Britain and other allies? Why hasn't the FG introduce starvation to Boko haram, enclave to finis the war?

Awo's action...with deep hatred and vision to prop up his people by killing a generation of other tribe to gain position from the back door is the greatest evil of man inhumanity to man...

4 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
oboy, i tried one during service year.. a fellow corper o. na since den i put full stop to y0roba girls.. lipsrsealed

You get mind.I have NEVER tried it. I don't see anything appetizing concerning them. I love good food ,clean and quiet women.Igbo,ND women does it for me.

Yoruba women fit Put bucket under yansh dey Shiite, still dey turn soup at same time inside one room.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Can you tell me anywhere in the world where two parties went to war and then one of them saved monies due to the other while the strife lasted and even paid out some cash for them to start life all over again? Where in the world?

Iraq? Sudan? Liberia? Congo?

Tell me please.

Besides most of the monies lost by Igbos were in ACB, African continental Bank, owned by Azikiwe and with more branches in the East than on Lagos.
How many of you have asked Zik where all your monies in the vaults were kept?

Also, Ojukwu looted all the Central Banks in Benin, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu...
Did the government or any other tribe asked your leaders where all those cash from our commonwealth were taken to?

With all these Awo low still had a heart to save for you and help you. Left to the other Hausa-Fulani in Gowon's Cabinet, Igbos will get nothing!

Awo's good intentions for Igbos will be the judge of your lying fathers who poisoned your minds and you senseless ones who are regurgitating it

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

You get mind.I have NEVER tried it. I don't see anything appetizing concerning them. I love good food ,clean and quiet women.Igbo,ND women does it for me.

Yoruba women fit Put bucket under yansh dey Shiite, still dey turn soup at same time inside one room.
no wonder they so full of infections and ooze.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:

This is the exact same thing that will happen if an igbo man becomes president.

They will run the country like a clan with only Igbos in all federal positions.
Reason why Lagos had to pass the Yoruba language bill to counter any igbo agenda in future.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Can you tell me anywhere in the world where two parties went to war and then one of them saved monies due to the other while the strife lasted and even paid out some cash for them to start life all over again? Where in the world?

Iraq? Sudan? Liberia? Congo?

Tell me please.

Besides most of the monies lost by Igbos were in ACB, African continental Bank, owned by Azikiwe and with more branches in the East than on Lagos.
How many of you have asked Zik where all your monies in the vaults were kept?

Also, Ojukwu looted all the Central Banks in Benin, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu...
Did the government or any other tribe asked your leaders where all those cash from our commonwealth were taken to?

With all these Awo low still had a heart to save for you and help you. Left to the other Hausa-Fulani in Gowon's Cabinet, Igbos will get nothing!

Awo's good intentions for Igbos will be the judge of your lying fathers who poisoned your minds and you senseless ones who are regurgitating it
guy, shut up with the dumb lies.

3 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
its not dirty talk. sb has to remind u why u dump ur own sisters in favor clean well fed(non stunted) igbo girls. its not sufferstication.. but a natural human instinct to shy away from ooze n disease

grin grin grin grin

Igbo girls. Yoruba see their igbo wives as trophies.They can boast with their wives??!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu To Host Osinbajo On Entrepreneurship Programme On Tuesday / How Issac Adaka Boro And Ken Saro Wiwa Sold Niger Delta To Slavery / Nigerian Scientists Find Cure For Banana Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.