Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,429 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

"Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC (21778 Views)

Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Jonathan's Aide Locked Me, IMF MD Out Of Presidential Villa / Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by ajibolajiblo: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
by Adelanwa Bamgboye, Lagos

An investigator with the EFCC, Mr. Orji Chukwuma, Friday told a Federal High Court in Lagos of how former President Goodluck Jonathan instructed his former Special Adviser on Domestic Affairs - Waripamo-Owei Dudafa, to receive 10 Suitcases from his ADC and to keep same in the Presidential bedroom.

Dudafa is being tried alongside his one-time account officer in Heritage Bank, Joseph Iwuejo, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). They were arraigned last year on 23-counts bordering on conspiracy and money laundering. EFCC alleged that they used various companies to launder various sums of money running into about N5.1bn between June 2013 and June 2015.

The commission claimed that the money emanated from the office of the National Security Adviser then under the watch of Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.).

The companied allegedly used by the defendants were listed as Seagate Property Development & Investment Limited; Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited; Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited; and Rotate Interlink Services Limited; Ibejige Services Limited; DeJakes Fast Food & Restaurant Nigeria Limited; and Ebiwise Resources.

The offence contravene Section 18(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) (Amendment) Act, 2012 and punishable under Section 17(a) of the same Act.

Testifying during cross examination while being led by Mr. Ige Ashimudara, (lawyer to the second defendant) before Justice Mohammed Idris, yesterday, Orji Chukwuma said that the defendant wrote a statement where he stated how former President Goodluck Jonathan called him and instructed that he should receive the 10 Suitcases from the ADC.

The 10 Suitcases, according to him contained hard currency that the CBN was directed to release. EFCC prosecutor Idris Abdullahim Mohammed also sought to tender a document to that effect.

" Sometimes in 2014, I was called by the President, he instructed that I should wait for the ADC who handed over to me 10 bags as directed by the President . I received the 10 bags and dropped it in the inner room", part of the statement reads. The case, has been adjourned till 16 March for continuation of hearing. The defendants, however, have pleaded not guilty to the charges.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/n5-1bn-alleged-fraud-how-former-president-s-aide-took-10-suitcases-into-jonathan-s-inner-room.html

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Another media distraction .

110 Dapchi girls are still missing

At least 70 dead due to Lassa fever

Unemployment rising everyday

Hundreds getting sacked From their jobs

Boko Haram are killing up and down

Fulani Herdsmen wiping out communities

Millions spent on cutting grass

But let us concentrate on the past administration

Ndi Ara

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by DTutu1: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Abegi e don do. make una allow this man rest. Abi Na because of the new election monitoring job?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Ekiseme(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yeah, he also moved cbn vault into his toilet

God will punish APC GOVT.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by powerkey: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
When will Yorubas be tired of all these media ware on GEJ?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by georjay(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
powerkey:

Oga don't bring Yoruba into this....
na just report from proceedings

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by georjay(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
it's just a matter of time
very soon

the story will be "Aisha: Buhari directed me to keep 25 suitcases of hard currency in the other room"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by georjay(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by efighter: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
powerkey:

9 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin another day another lie cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by davibid: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
G
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by cpeye: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Day Don break for una again abi

4 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by AntiWailer: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na wa
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by AngelicBeing: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
shocked

6 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Media distractions. ..

Zombies need some food to save face

5 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by eTECTIVe(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hahahaha.... Sometimes I want to believe d EFCC is a reality comedy program... Oya zombies nd e-diots Fud don done ooo...

5 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Throwback: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
This same Dudafa is recorded as one of those who deposited money into the account of Patience Jonathan.

Jonathan is a thief and I cannot wait for the day he will be condemned to jail.

Metuh and Anenih supplied Jonathan with their bank account details, yet the ONSA that they never gave the bank details to, was the one that credited their account with funds not even appropriated but illegally designated for anti terrorism.

I repeat, Jonathan stole and encouraged all around him to join in the bonanza.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by TheKingIsHere: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
More food for the foolish zombies.

We will keep hearing all these stories to cover their incompetence until another 4years will pass.

17 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by DMerciful(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
We are not interested in GEJ..
We are interested in sending Bubu back to Daura!
EFCC is a story telling outfit undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by ObaKlaz: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Over to the 'hero-worshippers' cheesy
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Mistermamus(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
I nor go lie ehn this thing becoming childish n stale.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by websiteguru30: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
interesting.

Contact me today for your ICO script with lending and exchange is available with demo display
Demo login details
www.ico.testscripts.us
User; admin@ico.testscripts.us
Password: Jidmik1994

For users you can create account to test
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by endyddon: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
APC should look for a another card to play cos this one does not work on Nigerians anymore,we don't know how much messaih buhari's aids have stolen already mschew

12 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
I NOW HAV A PVC.......thank God

7 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by TheKingIsHere: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
I NOW HAV A PVC

In the south? If yes which state?

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by legendary24: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Another media distraction .

110 Dapchi girls are still missing

At least 70 dead due to Lassa fever

Unemployment rising everyday

Hundreds getting sacked From their jobs

Boko Haram are killing up and down your

Millions spent on cutting grass

But let concentrate on the past administration

Ndi Ara
so in your opinion all trials at the court should cease and reporters should also stop reporting news cos Of The other issues in the country. Onye ara

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC by cashkid: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Hahahaha.... Sometimes I want to believe d EFCC is a reality comedy program...

Yes that's how it will look like to people like u na!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.