Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) (24323 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Police Parade Native Doctor, Men Who Tortured Lady Over Missing iPhone. Photos / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by stephenduru: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Read the story shared by a Nigerian mum Eze Ijeoma.....

'On February 19th 2018, my sons and I traveled as a family for the first time to Mexico. We stayed at the Luxury Bahia Principe Resort. At 1am on February 22nd 2018, my son Jason Enwere fought for his life 3 times and survived. Please help me share his story to the world. Thankful ThereIsAGod ThankYouForYourPrayers

These are his words.....

Last night, for the 1st time in my life, I faced death head on. On my way back to my resort from Playa del Carmen at 1am, I entered a regular taxi, with my seat belt on. It occupied a Mexican driver and a gentleman. I negotiated with the driver that it would be a 200 pesos ride back to my resort. Little did I know that they were out to get me. I had recalled the route going back from a previous trip and realized that the cab driver made a funny turn. Before I knew it, the passenger behind me put me in an arm choke hold and asked me to give them everything I had. The driver immediately raced towards my phone and I began to kick him. His partner began to squeeze my neck harder and I lost consciousness. All I remember after that was waking up to the sound of wind as my body was dangling outside of the passenger door. When I woke up, I began fighting the driver viciously - a melee ensued again. This time I was injuring both counterparts. I then remember the driver asking his partner to grab for his gun multiple times but his partner hesitated. They slowed down the car, pulled off to the side of the road and the drivers partner grabbed a boulder the size of a volleyball and began to strike my head with it - hence the massive contusions on my skull (13 stitches). Those blows to my head made me pass out again. I woke up a few seconds later because I felt my body scraping against the asphalt - as I was still being dragged out the car. After a few minutes of fighting and dragging I finally let go of the car and the 2 gentlemen sped off in a frenzy. All they got was an iPhone and 2 rings. Out of sheer shock and pain, I passed out for a 3rd time, woke up and luckily walked a few km before finding a police road stop. They contacted the hotel my family was staying at and reconnected us all. I’ve never hugged and cried in my mother’s arms the way I did that night. I really thought I was going to die. To all the people in this world that hustle/grind for their money - please be mindful of how you do it. Out of greed, I was left on a Mexican highway hemorrhaging from a severe cut to my head. I pray this world will one day find peace and harmony. MexicoNeverAgain'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-who-travelled-to-mexico.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by stephenduru: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by blackpanthar: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
people should also stop showing their wealth ONLINE.... it also attracts robbers n all vices

18 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Everywhere shitholes. No where is safe again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
A yorubaman would have surrendered instead of fighting back.

Next time in a foreign country, never enter a taxi if there's another passenger inside. Also sit directly behind the driver.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by realborn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
people should also stop showing their wealth ONLINE.... it also attracts robbers n all vices

He did not display his wealth online to get robbed in Mexico. He was out till 1am and entered a Taxi operated by robbers, a la "one chance" in local parlance.

The lesson, always be cautious when using public utilities and transportation at night. I once left a club at High Street in Johannesburg at about 3am. Though my Hotel was some few blocks away, I unbuttoned my shirt and started walking in zigzag manner (people who saw me gave way, lol). A style I learnt on Ede road, Ife, those nights I returned after 10pm enroute my Olubushe Street accommodation.

He survived because he had a tenacious will to live. Also, the grace of the Lord was upon him. May His grace continually be with us all in all endeavors, despite our iniquities.

Wishing him speedy recovery!

angry

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
blackpanthar:

angry

☣ ☠

That is if they'd listen.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
realborn:

[s]He did not display his wealth online to get robbed in Mexico. He was out till 1am and entered a Taxi operated by robbers, a la "one chance" in local parlance.

The lesson, always be cautious when using public utilities and transportation at night. I once left a club at High Street in Johannesburg at about 3am. Though my Hotel was some few blocks away, I unbuttoned my shirt and started walking in zigzag manner (people who saw me gave way, lol). A style I learnt on Ede road, Ife, those nights I returned after 10pm enroute my Olubushe Street accommodation.
[/s]

He survived because he had a tenacious will to live. Also, the grace of the Lord was upon him. May His grace continually be with us all in all endeavors, despite our iniquities.

Wishing him speedy recovery!

angry

angry

☣ ☠

Read the guy's comment properly before pouring out your rage. He used the word "also"

☣ ☠
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
A yorubaman would have surrendered instead of fighting back.

Next time in a foreign country, never enter a taxi if there's another passenger inside. Also sit directly behind the driver.
him and hin mama went to mexico to sell d**g, you know now wink wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by realborn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

Read the guy's comment properly before pouring out your rage. He used the word "also"

☣ ☠

Mr Dante, no rage at all.

I actually read his comments a couple of times, and discerned as expressed in my reply. I was primarily focused on the context of the originating post and inherent lessons. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Only iPhone? He should go for Thanksgiving tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by cpeye: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank God for escape next time go to Obudu in calabrese for vacation

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Quality20(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
armed robbery in Mexico as if it's southeast(zoo republic of biafra) Nigeria or South Africa
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Of all places to go on vacation he went to Mexico, the country of drug lords and killers.

Is just like going to take a vacation in northern Nigeria where bokoharam terrorists and Fulani terrorists are been sponsored

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
So bad!! angry
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
You lucky say them no cut your head.
Holiday in Mexico?!!!! When those cartels they pull mass execution and beheadings anyhow!
You no well.

14 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by teemswest(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
I would think likes of Uber and Taxify are safer for visitors.
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by greggng: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Only a mad man fights with an armed man. Quote me

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
cool

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by websiteguru30: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank your God oo.

Contact me today for your ICO script with lending and exchange is available with demo display
Demo login details
www.ico.testscripts.us
User; admin@ico.testscripts.us
Password: Jidmik1994

For users you can create account to test
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wish you speedy recovering
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by omotuntun: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
blackpanthar:

Only broke people struggle to look rich by displaying online.
Rich people don't.

Never ever believe everything you see online and on TV especially from those so called celebrities.

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
cpeye:
Thank God for escape next time go to Obudu in calabrese for vacation

Abi?
You do your runs, you no help anybody. You run go mexico, dem break your head, na im you come dey hala.

People dey find job, dey find food, dey look or house rent.. You dey do vacation, with IPhone

Who you help ?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
stephenduru:
Read the story shared by a Nigerian mum Eze Ijeoma.....

'On February 19th 2018, my sons and I traveled as a family for the first time to Mexico. We stayed at the Luxury Bahia Principe Resort. At 1am on February 22nd 2018, my son Jason Enwere fought for his life 3 times and survived. Please help me share his story to the world. Thankful ThereIsAGod ThankYouForYourPrayers

These are his words.....

Last night, for the 1st time in my life, I faced death head on. On my way back to my resort from Playa del Carmen at 1am, I entered a regular taxi, with my seat belt on. It occupied a Mexican driver and a gentleman. I negotiated with the driver that it would be a 200 pesos ride back to my resort. Little did I know that they were out to get me. I had recalled the route going back from a previous trip and realized that the cab driver made a funny turn. Before I knew it, the passenger behind me put me in an arm choke hold and asked me to give them everything I had. The driver immediately raced towards my phone and I began to kick him. His partner began to squeeze my neck harder and I lost consciousness. All I remember after that was waking up to the sound of wind as my body was dangling outside of the passenger door. When I woke up, I began fighting the driver viciously - a melee ensued again. This time I was injuring both counterparts. I then remember the driver asking his partner to grab for his gun multiple times but his partner hesitated. They slowed down the car, pulled off to the side of the road and the drivers partner grabbed a boulder the size of a volleyball and began to strike my head with it - hence the massive contusions on my skull (13 stitches). Those blows to my head made me pass out again. I woke up a few seconds later because I felt my body scraping against the asphalt - as I was still being dragged out the car. After a few minutes of fighting and dragging I finally let go of the car and the 2 gentlemen sped off in a frenzy. All they got was an iPhone and 2 rings. Out of sheer shock and pain, I passed out for a 3rd time, woke up and luckily walked a few km before finding a police road stop. They contacted the hotel my family was staying at and reconnected us all. I’ve never hugged and cried in my mother’s arms the way I did that night. I really thought I was going to die. To all the people in this world that hustle/grind for their money - please be mindful of how you do it. Out of greed, I was left on a Mexican highway hemorrhaging from a severe cut to my head. I pray this world will one day find peace and harmony. MexicoNeverAgain'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-who-travelled-to-mexico.html?m=1

YOU SAW THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ( USA ) AND ALSO CANADA But you went for MEXICO that DRUG GANGSTER COUNTRY.

With all the headache in getting a MEXICAN VISA from Nigeria now you got the value for your expensive trip.

I am not saying that there is no crime in USA OR CANADA. but this two country is better than MEXICANO.

YOUR BOTCH TRIP YOUR CHOICE. KINDLY ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY BROTHER!

You will soon get over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank God for yr life. Wish u speedy recovering
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Baaastards!
Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by hokafor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Vacation In Mexico? Let me not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mexico is a shithole country. Who goes there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court / Nigerian Sodipo Kunle Williams Pleads Guilty To $12million Fraud In U.S. (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.