Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) (34050 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Jyde89: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Now that's a country with a heart.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by FRESHG(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
If na KSA too I no mind. Which Toolz are you selling?

YOU WAN BUYgrin
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fazemood:

grin grin grin
Nigerians cool down, stop wishing that 1 of ur brother were among them. Itz just money.

shocked But mehn dah money plenty o.

*slaping my head*
WHAT am I thinking sef God forgive me
grin
Fazemood:

grin grin grin
Nigerians cool down, stop wishing that 1 of ur brother were among them. Itz just money.

shocked But mehn dah money plenty o.

*slaping my head*
WHAT am I thinking sef God forgive me
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Olaiya26: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
ShadowFighter:

I know what u are thinking, but I won't say it too.
I know what you are thinking o maybe is the same as mine also but i won't say it too.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Brushless: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
oloriooko:
Very sad event, no amount of money can replace a lost dear one. Condolences to the families of the victims
Thanks, you took it off me. No amount is big enough for a life.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes.

FRESHG:
YOU WAN BUYgrin
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Fazemood(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Lol!! ifa hear.
grin grin
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by MrCoker: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
ShadowFighter:

I know what u are thinking, but I won't say it too.

No be only know am oo, abeg where US dey, make dem shoot my enemy, make I claim the money.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Treasure17(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
WinningSun:

it wasn't even done by a the government. it was purely privately driven.

my question to you is that what have you done to help boko haram victim(s)
Ohh I see. My act of magnanimity doesn't not necessarily mean it must be towards the Boko Haram victims. I add value in the little way I can in my environment okay and you don't expect me to disseminate it.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by luvola(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
gare:

COME MAKE I HELP YOU !!
come and help me to the U.S wink
gare:

COME MAKE I HELP YOU !!
come and help me to the U.S
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by FRESHG(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
Yes.

PM
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by GodsOwnFav(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
jonathan gave parents of slain copers just 1m each, Goodluck is an epitome of disappointment as far as iam concerned.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by CMrecords: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
do Nigerian even care, Millions will sit at home and still call him dullard instead of baring the stress to get their PRIMARY VOTERS CARD to VOTE BUHARI OUT
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by lovingyouhun: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Some greedy Nigerians with about 5 children will gladly put 3 in front of the bullet just for the money grin grin
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by MunorAnne(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
cpeye:
Kai... I suppose they last Vegas oo... Them suppose kill me then give my family the money o
Awwwwnnnn!!! Bt you come go dey first Vegas.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Treasure17:

Ohh I see. My act of magnanimity doesn't not necessarily mean it must be towards the Boko Haram victims. I add value in the little way I can in my environment okay and you don't expect me to disseminate it.

hahaha a subtle way of wringling out. I have no strength to debate
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anambra man will presently be researching on where the next shooting will be so he can enroll his kids
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by einsteine(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
efilefun:
not too late, but dude you already zeroed your mind you can't make such money in life?

Let's not deceive ourselves. It's highly unlikely that the average Nigerian would ever earn such an amount in total during their lifetime let alone being worth that amount.

Of course, wishful thinking is not uncommon.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Treasure17:
These are people that possess a sense of humanity in them, while over here we are pleading to our government to pay a visit to the people of Benue.

Don't be deceived. The white man cares for himself. A white boy walked into a black church and murdered over 10 people. Not a dime was raised for compensation.

Go online and google "black Wall Street", Fred Hampton, Crack cocaine Iran contra CIA link, and the American civil war.

America is a nation of hypocrisy. The more you know, the more you understand.
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Iamzik: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
Cousin Taiwo will not see this type of "lucrative death" to die, its just to be giving us big big gist and be disturbing someone with stupid videos on whatsapp, after 15 years in Yankee with nothing to show....... angry

What manner of savagery is this Ehh?
Re: Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) by Lacoolmley: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Wow! A country that has a very good data management system. God bless America.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.