Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Strange Sickness, Help Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Sickness, Help Needed (955 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Africanalert: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
I am not really good with writing but will try my best to make my message clear.

It started in 2015 Oct, after eating beans n plantain I personally cooked, I woke up the next morning feeling very weak and having unsettled belle pain. I told my pharmacist friend n he said I shd deworm mysef that it might be worm. Luckily I bought worm medication n took n it stopped. Few day's later I started noticing that if I want to urinate before the urine comes out,i will feel a little pain and started noticing some burning sensation in my private part n stomach. Then I went to hospital and they ran test n said I have moderate growth of E coli and placed me on antibiotics injection for 5days .During the course of d treatment and after d treatment. It didn't stop it subsidize. I now ran another test a month later n it said no growth after 48hrs.the burning sensation in the stomach usually increase when I take sugary tins or fried groundnut. Then I went herbal, complained n they gave me drugs.. Still same thing during and after the course of treatment. And anytime I run a test. No infection will be seen,i tried different labs.fast forward to August 2017.i was sleeping one night and had a very sharp Strong pain at the right side of my flank area that developed a small boil immediately which woke me up and I couldn't sleep again n it disappeared after some mins.i rushed to the hospital very early in the morning n complained. They ran test on me which I deposited my urine and blood,after the result came out.i only had typhoid n malaria and no infection but the burning sensation, pain while urine wants to come out is still there. They gave me few medicines that I took. Luckily the Flank pain stopped after few days but never went away completely. Then I decided to go for complete check up in another hospital. I did many lab test, ultrasound n X-ray and everything still turned out fine.
Fast-forward to January I started having pains in different parts of my body, even my chest n back n stomach, with burning sensation. Internal heat n internal coldness in my leg. Weakness and some symptoms I can't even explain. I went to another hospital, the doctor recommended a very strong antibiotics for me to take in case is uti. The more I was taking them the more the symptoms increased, he advised I continue for a period of 7days .i felt worst after completing it and we ran another test. No growth after 48hrs., But all the symptoms I mentioned above are still there. I went for another ultrasound n X-ray n blood tests. Everything appeared normal. Now I feel very terrible and it's affecting me daily. I feel pains n weak daily and urinate often, I now have headache n pains in the head n right eyes and sometimes feel something is moving in my body sometimes.

My major challenge Now is that I have not really seen what's wrong with me or a drug that will give me relief.

I feel so terrible and don't know what else to do and have spent alot in all this things.

Doctors in the house, is there a possibility of someone having infection in his body and it won't be detected after urine,semen,n faeces culture or is there any test that will be recommended for me to undergo ?
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by deriod(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Africanalert:
I am not really good with writing but will try my best to make my message clear.

It started in 2015 Oct, after eating beans n plantain I personally cooked, I woke up the next morning feeling very weak and having unsettled belle pain. I told my pharmacist friend n he said I shd deworm mysef that it might be worm. Luckily I bought worm medication n took n it stopped. Few day's later I started noticing that if I want to urinate before the urine comes out,i will feel a little pain and started noticing some burning sensation in my private part n stomach. Then I went to hospital and they ran test n said I have moderate growth of E coli and placed me on antibiotics injection for 5days .During the course of d treatment and after d treatment. It didn't stop it subsidize. I now ran another test a month later n it said no growth after 48hrs.the burning sensation in the stomach usually increase when I take sugary tins or fried groundnut. Then I went herbal, complained n they gave me drugs.. Still same thing during and after the course of treatment. And anytime I run a test. No infection will be seen,i tried different labs.fast forward to August 2017.i was sleeping one night and had a very sharp Strong pain at the right side of my flank area that developed a small boil immediately which woke me up and I couldn't sleep again n it disappeared after some mins.i rushed to the hospital very early in the morning n complained. They ran test on me which I deposited my urine and blood,after the result came out.i only had typhoid n malaria and no infection but the burning sensation, pain while urine wants to come out is still there. They gave me few medicines that I took. Luckily the Flank pain stopped after few days but never went away completely. Then I decided to go for complete check up in another hospital. I did many lab test, ultrasound n X-ray and everything still turned out fine.
Fast-forward to January I started having pains in different parts of my body, even my chest n back n stomach, with burning sensation. Internal heat n internal coldness in my leg. Weakness and some symptoms I can't even explain. I went to another hospital, the doctor recommended a very strong antibiotics for me to take in case is uti. The more I was taking them the more the symptoms increased, he advised I continue for a period of 7days .i felt worst after completing it and we ran another test. No growth after 48hrs., But all the symptoms I mentioned above are still there. I went for another ultrasound n X-ray n blood tests. Everything appeared normal. Now I feel very terrible and it's affecting me daily. I feel pains n weak daily and urinate often, I now have headache n pains in the head n right eyes and sometimes feel something is moving in my body sometimes.

My major challenge Now is that I have not really seen what's wrong with me or a drug that will give me relief.

I feel so terrible and don't know what else to do and have spent alot in all this things.

Doctors in the house, is there a possibility of someone having infection in his body and it won't be detected after urine,semen,n faeces culture or is there any test that will be recommended for me to undergo ?

hello you sent me an email n I can't reply ,what's up
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Africanalert: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
deriod:

hello you sent me an email n I can't reply ,what's up

Wanted to contact u, maybe u can drop ur no for me
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by deriod(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Africanalert:

Wanted to contact u, maybe u can drop ur no for me
kindly drop yours let me add
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Africanalert: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
deriod:

kindly drop yours let me add

Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Africanalert: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by royalman4life: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Africanalert:

contact me we have solution for that
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Have you found any solution?

Contact me when you come online
Re: Strange Sickness, Help Needed by Jayses(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2018
how are you doing now ?

i'm going through the same situation after series of antibiotics.

have you gotten any solution yet?

(1) (Reply)

Spirulina The World's Healthiest Superfood / Medics / Natural Hypertension Reversal Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.