Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,760 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

To Meet Great Illustrators - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / To Meet Great Illustrators (1814 Views)

Looking 4 A Fast Place To Meet Your Customers Then You Are Welcome!click Here! / Comic Illustrators Show Off / Looking For The Best Comic Illustrators And Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2007
u really think u can draw?, hit me up
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by Gamine(f): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
ok Moonie, im hitting u up!
what du u have for me, grin
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2007
ok , to begin with , He's called "THE SERAPH", (a xter from one of my comics) battling it out with a Demon foe

Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by Gamine(f): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2007
tite!! grin

Ok?
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2007
no, young lady I need criticism, every artist has his downpoint, including me, so ,fire away!
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by gbadex1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
ok moondust, i've got Adobe Photoshop on ma Pc now and the rest of the shizzle. nice drawing and character though, if you need an extra hand with your comic characters, hit me up.

PS: you read a lot of Image/Dark Horse, don't you?

@Gamine:

you once made mention of some kind of "board", so to say, you used to draw on your computer? can help the G-man out here?
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2007
gbade. x:

ok moondust, i've got Adobe Photoshop on ma Pc now and the rest of the shizzle. nice drawing and character though, if you need an extra hand with your comic characters, hit me up.

PS: you read a lot of Image/Dark Horse, don't you?

On the contrary, I've been so maddeningly out of touch with them comics , u know how it is in Naija. But I can remember some of my favourite titles from Image / Darkhorse, particularly, Hellboy and spawn.I'll let u know when I break free from my employers, and begin some full time biz wink I'll sure need more handz then
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by gbadex1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2007
i'll be sending simething i did back in the day, long time ago, it was handrawn and scribbled quickly, didn't have much time
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by omega25red(m): 3:37am On May 03, 2007
i am interested in this can you guys include me in this i love to draw and im looking to improve my craft because im thinking of going back to school for animation.
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by sirgai(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2007
this is it! you guys are up for serious comic drawing, Nigreian way? for the international market?

my true name is Ibrahim Ganiyu, i head ICStudios, we published Dark Edge and are into a lot of other shizzle in the Graphics, animation and Illustration biz. I'll post up some of our works and you guys tell me what you think.

for starters, we handled the INdomintables Illustrations (nort the crappy 3d that was purportedly done in Canada or the equally crappy recent 2d animation)

let me know
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by sirgai(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2007
and moondust, thats a cool artwork! you colour too? thats great! give me a call or something okay? 08023515239.
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2007
@ sirgai
U already know me, Ibrahim
my name is martin Okonkwo, remember me? I also worked on the Indomitables tattoos and stickers
U're officially welcome to this forum
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by gbadex1(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2007
yo, moondust, did you see my drawing on the "do you draw comics or manga"? tell me what you think wink
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
go to do u Draw comics thread by Gamine I gave a reply there
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by sirgai(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ moondust

Hi man, i lost ur number, can you send it to me again? we need to talk.

Have you been contracted to do the indomitables comic book? i think us Illustrators are being played against each other. pls let me have your number again ( a text perhaps) and i'll call you.

Thanks
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by ajayi1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
HA!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN YOU GUYS TRY O, IF YOU SABI DRAWING WELL AND YOU CAN YOU IT ON PHOTOSHOP WELL HOLLA ME. adetiajayi05@yahoo.com
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ sirgai
unfortunately i lost my phone too, so I can't reach u. yeah I'm on the indomitables comic project. we just got thru the workshop. . . we've generated d concept and storyline. . .I don't know when they plan to commence the actual work. I think i agree with you that they may be playin us against each other, but who cares. . .
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by wham(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
Hello moondust,

I would like to know out of curiousity which Software u guys would be using to do the animation of the indomitables?
Re: To Meet Great Illustrators by moondust(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2007
wham:

Hello moondust,

I would like to know out of curiousity which Software u guys would be using to do the animation of the indomitables?
the animation whenever it will commence, is goin to be mostly flash based u know, like the superstrikers tv thingy

(1) (Reply)

I Want The Latest Newspaper Printing Machine / Some Logos You May Wanna Have! / Introduction To Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.