Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? (6812 Views)

Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Olodo Facebook Status / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? by idibia(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2010
There're a lot of "nutcases" on facebook nowadays and b'cos of this,we're constantly entertained with a non-stop supply of outragously funny and crazy status updates,lets post them here and see who's got the funniest/craziest. One dude posted this : "i screamed at my boss at the office 2day, the good thing abt that is that i dont have to go to the office 2morow,the bad thing is that i'm never going to the office again"
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2011
LMAO!!! OMG! I'm so glad i found this thread.

This guy who is completely deluded and known in my town for being so
has the FUNNIEST fb statuses EVER!!

His latest one was on Christmas day and reads:

THESE NIGGA'S ARE OUT HERE MAD BECAUSE THERE GIRL IS AT MY HOUSE JINGLING MY BALL'S THAT'S A GOOD CHRISTMAS FILLING HO HO HO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!  grin grin grin grin

and a friend of mine liked a page (literally) called :
"dammmnnnnnnnnn yu fine", ? "yea but yr ugly so stop talkin to me" =D"

LMAOOOOOO!! grin
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? by Amodsun(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2012
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]LMAO!!! OMG! I'm so glad i found this thread.

This guy who is completely deluded and known in my town for being so
has the FUNNIEST fb statuses EVER!!

His latest one was on Christmas day and reads:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!  grin grin grin grin

and a friend of mine liked a page (literally) called :

HOLD IT,U HOLY COW,WETIN DEY 4NY 4 ALL DIS TRASH NW...NONSENSE..mtchewww
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? by jbblues24(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Such atmosphere, many hero, so alluring lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Quote Me Wrong About Nigeria Police / Google Nigeria / Funny Picture: The Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.