Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (20845 Views)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For Whilst In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
hmmmm, i was known for phone browser settings and cheat tweaking soteh i was nickname GOOGLE, My classmate always be like go and meet google in commercial class, ur problem is solved,, d funniest part was that i dont a ba3 talkless of having a full phone back then but still i never lack pressing phone. i love pressing phone. i remembered a day my brother's friend bought a new phone and my brother was operating it den d guy snatched it back from his hand complaining that he is over pressing it, and my brother told him, wait let taiye handle it for u, u will run, as i came back from school like dis i was given d phone to operate, come see dis guy reaction. omo dat was d first and d last time i hold d phone. it was fun shaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
And now? Nwa slay mama

QueenSekxy:
was the chapel prefect...

oh nwa Mary kiss
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Bibi294(f): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
MChaze25:
I was more than a bookworm...

First position came effortlessly..
My brain is hard and tough.
I once finished the Advanced Learners English Dictionary.

Many doubted it until they throw questions here and there. I answered and explained all the vocabularies.
People fear me shaa.
But now I do coding/programming and I want to be the best this country has ever seen..
I want to be like you
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by joshford001(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was the class captain from the day of classification until I gave it up for the senior prefect!
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ok:-D..... U dey mind me, me too i follow ellabae come here
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by centboy123456(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu

guy what did I do to u why the bad world waiting happen
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by MChaze25(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bibi294:

I want to be like you

Get closer to God..
He is the giver of all gifts..
Am that good coz I have good memory abilities.
Its rare
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

There's a bomb in your head and I got the detonator, so be careful.
wee u gerrarahere

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by lekbel09(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Not to brag but I got a double promotion in jss2.I was also very athletic
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by giftedheart1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
blesskewe:
Known for getting flogged
I actually don't feel pain cool cool cool cool
cain chester....
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Iseoluwani: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Back then I was called Silas porky

Silas coined from Silas marner

Porky coined from pig meat

I was also the fattest

My nickname got so popular then teachers forgot my real name
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Sarang(f): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
AgricSalt:

Hey Chidi WhatsApp me. I need to talk to you 08173311873

Okay
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
You will be laughing without confessing
Gucciqueen38:
Lol..
Funny comments grin grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
You will be laughing without confessing
Good evening cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
You don't love me no more
Gucciqueen38:
Good evening cheesy

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
You don't love me no more
shocked You are not serious cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't miss you tongue
Gucciqueen38:
shocked
You are not serious cheesy

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't miss you tongue
undecided continue
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Should I call your phone? I need me some loving
Gucciqueen38:
undecided continue
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Should I call your phone? I need me some loving
*yawns*
Tomorrow dear

Good night and sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
So 90% of nairalanders were being known for being brilliant in secondary school?

Social media and lies...

i feel the OP created this thread to read lies.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by CaptainKodak(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Intelligence,neatness and handsomeness I was a very quiet and gentle guy and virtually all teachers liked and respected me. Thats why they made me the time keeper in ss2 and subsequently senior prefect in ss3. But my fear for cane na die,before one stroke hits me,i'lld be crying already. Tho I don't commit of fence often,but when all of us bleeped up...

Also had so many beautiful girls crushing on me,up till now. *don't just know why*
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by DavSagacity(m): 1:55am On Mar 05, 2018
alfseth:
RESPECT
Thanks. Gracias. Merci. Danke. Avoh. Eseun. Nagode. Daalu.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by pmc01(m): 3:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Bibi294:
I'll disturb during prep and still get the highest mark in exams... 2007/10 Art class...Saint Louis, Ikere

Inn okun o
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Vince77(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Extreme introversion.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2018
blesskewe:
on my hands
Oh wow I forgot girls are not to be flogged on d ass.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by blesskewe(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Bantam:

flog me on my ass
Kukuma keeee me grin grin but we don't do that shit anymore
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2018
blesskewe:
on my hands
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2018
blesskewe:
flog me on my ass
Kukuma keeee me grin grin but we don't do that shit anymore
Lol I once flogged a girl on her ass playfully, I ended up picking d school compound for one week cos she reported me..after slapping me. Y is it more painful than guy's own?
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by blesskewe(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Bantam:

Lol I once flogged a girl on her ass playfully, I ended up picking d school compound for one week cos she reported me..after slapping me. Y is it more painful than guy's own?
lol the ass is soft na compared to a guy's ass
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
blesskewe:
lol the ass is soft na compared to a guy's ass
And sensitive too,when I was young sha I thought they weren't flogged there so their pant won't tear grin

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by blesskewe(f): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Bantam:

And sensitive too,when I was young sha I thought they weren't flogged their so their pant won't tear grin
lol grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Govt Flags Off Independent Power Supply In 40 Federal Varsities / A Plea For Help...NDDC has left us hopeless in the UK / LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.