Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba (37828 Views)

List Of Nigeria University That Can Give You Admission Without Writing Jamb / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by tiger28: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Who still goes to afonja states to school,l when our heads and skull won't be safe.
No I'd rather apply for bornu state university.
Afonjas are blood thirsty lazy criminals
I was at Oyingbo JUST yesterday, I could count almost 30 ekenedili and some others(i dont remember their names) buses coming from the east. Lagos is Ipob's London jorr!

5 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Akadons1(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Afonjas with their senseless law, I wonder what that cone-head governor think he is doing. I rather stay in Niger delta my region than moving to Afonja land for anything. In fact, tunde my tenant must learn how to speak ikwere before I will accept his children to my uncles school. Mumu people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by olril17(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

And later chase all his Yoruba wives away who can't fit well in Bianca exceptional shoes. FFk wasted his youthful years with Yoruba liabilities he called wives. Now he is a man!
you should be telling this epistle to your god ojukwu the coward...I heard he dressed like a woman to escape to civ.

8 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by cr7lomo: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2018
olril17:

says the offspring of a cursed ancestor who are fighting for Ezendigbo in Akure....shebi your own land is flowing with honey,wondered why your shameless people are still running to brown roof and skull mining people....
eranko,omo irankiran.

The only reason we are on ur dirty state is because ur stupid government has made business not to b conducive in other states by concentrating and putting all efforts in Lagos...let them open an international seaport in the east and see the way Lagos economy will collapse...hu made Lagos u f.ool....the igbos came to ur land ,bought up all expensive properties from u guys and still rented it bk to u guys.... Zenith,diamond,access ,nest oil, integrated oil,capital oil,obat oil,dozzy oil, alaba, balogun, aspanda, ladipo, dstv(nig CEO), all transport companies, slot, globe motors, ...how many una get abeg...I just mentioned a few leading businesses in their various industrial area...the ones owned by u guys are government related...if them no make otedola papa governor, nobody go no am...if tinubu no thief as governor, no oriental and it's rest alike...u guys can only steal to make something off yourselves...

5 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by olril17(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

The only reason we are on ur dirty state is because ur stupid government has made business not to b conducive in other states by concentrating and putting all efforts in Lagos...let them open an international seaport in the east and see the way Lagos economy will collapse...hu made Lagos u f.ool....the igbos came to ur land ,bought up all expensive properties from u guys and still rented it bk to u guys.... Zenith,diamond,access ,nest oil, integrated oil,capital oil,obat oil,dozzy oil, alaba, balogun, aspanda, ladipo, dstv(nig CEO), all transport companies, slot, globe motors, ...how many una get abeg...I just mentioned a few leading businesses in their various industrial area...the ones owned by u guys are government related...if them no make otedola papa governor, nobody go no am...if tinubu no thief as governor, no oriental and it's rest alike...u guys can only steal to make something off yourselves...
story for the gods...where is dilector cownu?

8 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by agadez007(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2018
tiger28:
I was at Oyingbo JUST yesterday, I could count almost 30 ekenedili and some others(i dont remember their names) buses coming from the east. Lagos is Ipob's London jorr!
Come to owerri and see your tiger faced women hawking Agbo in their hundreds Some even offer their body for People to test the potent of their Sex enhancment Agbo,even your boys heave started having sense now i see them sewing clothes all over Igboland,No travel out dey oshogbo make pant dey wear you

5 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by tiger28: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
tribalism *so if am not yoruba *i wont gain admission
See why i said Igbos are MAINLY uneducated spare part sellers. Who told you that you cant go to the schools if you are not Yoruba??Please ask someone to read this news for you AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2018
WTF
Aint cool at all
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by tiger28: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2018
agadez007:
Come to owerri and see your tiger faced women hawking Agbo in their hundreds Some even offer their body for People to test the potent of their Sex enhancment Agbo,even your boys heave started having sense now i see them sewing clothes all over Igboland,No travel out dey oshogbo make pant dey wear you
Can you really compare the numbers to the "millions " of ibos selling galaadd that to the almost a "million" igbo armed robbers in Oodua states??
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by PearlStreet(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2018
The next law should be that all Igbos who want to get into the Lagos State Civil service must get Yoruba tribal marks before being employed.

7 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by chykmoni(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
I support this idea. FUTMINNA, UNN, and other schools should make their own indigenous languages as the sole criteria to getting admission in their respective schools. It will promite one Nigeria. They should make sure they conduct oral interview too.

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by emmxzy(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2018
i don't see anything bad in the law pass by the lagos state government but at the same time u r trying to deprive other ethnic from schooling there
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by tiger28: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

Am not going to waste my time with you,its obvious you are STILL in the village. You havent left igboland yet.

3 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by agadez007(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2018
tiger28:
Can you really compare the numbers to the "millions " of ibos selling galaadd that to the almost a "million" igbo armed robbers in Oodua states??
I know your people see selling of Gala and lacasera as Stupid thats why you would rather mine human heads and Private parts

2 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by macof(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2018
chumakk:

"Nigeria, after nearly four decades of oil production, had by the early 1980s become almost completely economically dependent on petroleum extraction, which at the time generated 25% of its GDP. This portion has since risen to 60%, as of 2008."

Use Google.

Stfu! Just stop posting you are too dumb

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by maestroz: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2018
The first Yoruba lessons are

1. Shey oyawerey sha

2. Shotikuri

3. Nigbati Yoruba

4. Funmilowo MI to ba Fe te

5. MA shewerey fun e
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Gkemz: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2018
To hell with their admission... Are they the only institutions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by MrNigeria2018: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Who still goes to afonja states to school,l when our heads and skull won't be safe.
No I'd rather apply for bornu state university.
Afonjas are blood thirsty lazy criminals

The last time i checked the criminal record of this country, your lazy ass kinsmen are beating all tribes put together. The 96% armed robbers caught and killed on active duties are Igbos.

Prostitution business in Abuja and Lagos are filled with 98% Igbo girls.

Pls, who is the lazy one here?

The only tribe that survive on lies, propaganda and hate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2018
This is good!

If you don't like it, simply take your leave.

It's not by force to school in Lagos or the Southwest for that matter.

God Bless Lagos.

God Bless YORUBALAND! Amen.

3 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by vaxx: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

U are the shameless head hunters....laziest and dirty filthy sets of goats...if not for government policy that made Lagos state capital...u think say e go see Enugu back for development...
Lagos has the potential to develop naturally,even if it did not receive much attention from central govt, Lagos has a region is both water and land lock, making it the gateway to Nigeria. NO state can boost of that..not even cross river.... few states in Nigeria that share border with other country are either land locked or water locked.... Lagos case is difference, it will still be in its current position assuming it suffer central govt attention,many state will have to work directly with Lagos state to transact business,it will be like a force you dislike but you have to obey.... Lagos is not just the economy power house of Nigeria, it is the most luckiest state in Nigeria.....

Lagos is also endowed with natural resources.... we should be proud of Lagos as a Nigeria but it is definitely a Yoruba heritage

4 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by MrNigeria2018: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigga44:
Wonder how this myopic law would turn out when other state schools do same thing

Since independence, even before, Yorubas are like citizens of developed countries who have no reason to relocate to less developed countries, Yorubas hardly relocate to other part of Nigeria cos South West is the best part of Nigeria anyway.

8 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Odunharry(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Lies lies lies... Op biko get your fact right before you post.
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
JohnXcel:
This is good!

If you don't like it, simply take your leave.

It's not by force to school in Lagos or the Southwest for that matter.

God Bless Lagos.

God Bless YORUBALAND! Amen.
one Nigeria please. cheesy cheesy
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigga44:
Wonder how this myopic law would turn out when other state schools do same thing

Its a free world bro. Let other states do the same so that people like the guy with the moniker senselessidiot will stay with their senselessness in their region.

Yoruba land is the America of other Nigerians and instead of loving the people hatred is the pay back .

Let's start the breaking up from there.

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Iceberg3: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Brugo:
cheesy

Biafrans: Lehgos is no man's land...

Ambode: [Gives them a nice upper cut]

Biafrans: They are marginalising us o!. Help! UN! Donald Okechukwu Trump! Heeeelllp eh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by MrNigeria2018: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
Nice.
As an igbo man, I concur!
Learning the language of your enemies is one advantage over them. Ask the Israelis. cool

So I urge my igbo folks to learn the Yoruba language and Hausa as well.

With this new law, Yorubas are colonialising your Igbo children and grandchildren for life...

English empire still reign till date cos half of the world speak English

Despite English being spoken all over the world, it doesn’t stop British from being super power country cos their language is part of their power to control their colonies.

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2018
imhotep:

one Nigeria please. cheesy cheesy
Na your plate of AKPU be dat!
God bless Lagos, God bless YORUBALAND!

2 Likes

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by salford1: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Good declaration from the owners of lagos. Anyone or people that do not like this idea can relocate to their respective villages.

Na joke i dey oo. lol

Funny enough. The Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Kehinde Bamigbetan Kehinde Bamgbetan is an Ife man. Yorubas are united.

1 Like

Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Iceberg3: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Since independence, even before, Yorubas are like citizens of developed countries who have no reason to relocate to less developed countries, Yorubas hardly relocate to other part of Nigeria cos South West is the best part of Nigeria anyway.

They are like citizens of DEVELOPED countries.....

Coneheads,keep dreaming grin
Re: These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2018
JohnXcel:
Na your plate of AKPU be dat!
God bless Lagos, God bless YORUBALAND!
support one Nigeria and stop cyring grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.