Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions (1505 Views)

Other Documents In Real Estate Transactions: Survey Plan / African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. / In Need Of Good & Purchasing /shipping Agents From CHINA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
What if you can buy or rent property without the need for Agents/Lawyers on the Block-chain? What if you can by pass real estate agents and buy/sell/rent your property directly from owners?

UK Based Blockchain project, 'AGENT NOT NEEDED' aims to make this a reality through a peer to peer property platform. The Agent Not Needed property platform aims to revolutionise the entire property industry. The peer to peer property platform would allow buyers and sellers to communicate and transact property directly without the need for estate agents:

Would empower buyers and sellers by making the process of transacting property faster, cheaper and more efficient.

Use of Blockchain technology will reduce the risk of fraud

Smart contracts will reduce human error and increase efficiency

Use of escrow system will decrease failure rate of completed property transactions and failure rate in the chain.

Real time tracking of property transaction process will help to eliminate some of the major concerns individuals have when it comes to
transacting property.

PROJECT PROFILE

AGENT NOT NEEDED LTD (Company No. 11062976) is a private registered company in the UK. The company boasts of a strong team and advisor board, which consists of experts that have worked alongside high profile companies such as IBM, Airbus, BBC, Oculus, Jet2 and EE. Agent Not Needed will first be available to the UK with the plan to expand to other countries

HOW WOULD THIS BE DONE?

1: PROPERTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN:

I. The Property Platform would be built on the Blockchain where people can can buy, sell and rent property directly without the need for
estate agents, solicitors or conveyors.

II. The project would utilise Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve the efficiency of conversions and further improve the
efficiency of the product.

III. The Platform will generate revenue from successful property sales and additional bolt-on services along with advertising, commission from
mortgage brokers and third party service providers.

2:RAISE FUNDS IN ICO TO LAUNCH PLATFORM

I. The project would raise funds to develop and launch the Blockchain version of the platform.

II. ERC20 token called ‘Agent Not Needed (ANN) tokens’, would be sold as utility tokens to be aused as platform credits.

III. ANN tokens would be purchased from token sale. Official token sale would run from 1st March 2018 and ends 31st March 2018.

HOW THE PROPERTY PLATFORM WOULD OPERATE

I. Removing all third parties from the process of buying and selling: This reduces costs as wel as cut the traditional fees paid to solicitors and
conveyors and commissions to estate agents which can range between 1%-3%.

II. Use of Blockchain Technology, increases security, hence, reduce risk of property fraud. This will allow the use of smart contracts to track
transactions and provide proof of ownership.

III. Use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to master the process of turning listings into sales. Individual property listings would be marketed.

IV. Conversion of listed properties into tradable digital assets: Properties on the platform would be converted into digital tradable assets. The assets would be encrypted as digital files containing all information regarding a property and its ownership.

V. Option to provide buyers a mortgage: An option to be provide mortgage solutions would be provided. This would be at the option of the interested party through the use of third party provider. If the party already has a mortgage, buyer will be required to upload these documents for verification. Once accepted buyer will only be able to place offers up to the price they have a mortgage for. If a mortgage isn’t required, then proof of available funds will be needed. Offers on multiple properties will be allowed as long as the combined offer value doesn’t exceed the buyers limit.

VI. Use of ERC20 digital tokens (ANN TOKENS): The project would raise funds for the property platform by selling called ANN tokens. ANN utility tokens would be native to the Agent not Needed Platform. Tokens would be used to:

-pay listing fees, Purchase Additional Features (Premium Listings, Media Packages etc, Advertise a Business the Platform, Sell ANN tokens to
other platform users through the internal marketplace

-ANN Tokens would be used to purchase services on the platform.

-450 million ANN Tokens would be issued to the public.

-30 million will be sold as early presale packages consisting of 600,000 ANN for £5000 each (50 packages total)

ADVANTAGES OF AGENT NOT NEEDED PLATFORM

I: One of 'few' Blockchain projects with a working 'Product'

-Version 1.0 of our property platform has been built.
-provides a marketplace to negotiate price, communicate and arrange viewings directly until a sale is agreed.
-Property Listing: Once registered on our platform, users can list their property for sale which works similar to creating a listing on eBay.

II: Use of Blockchain technology: Agent not Needed Platfrom would use smart contracts to complete all legal documents, security checks, land
registry forms and the exchange of money and deeds.

III:Use of Smart Contract: will send both the money and property to be held and frozen in escrow until the contracts have been signed by both buyer and seller (signed electronically). Once signed by both parties, the smart contract will release the money to the seller and the property to the buyer and will update with the government land registry.

AIRDROP / Bounties / ICO / CONTRIBUTIONS/TOKEN SALE

I. Project offers 100 free tokens for signing up, plus 50 extra.

II. Bounty tokens are alloted for social media camapaigns. Total of 20 million is alloted to bounty and airdrop campaign.

III.Token sale would run from 1st March - 31st March 2018. Minimum contribution is pegged at equivalent of 30 Pounds. Tokens can be
purchased with Ether. For e.g. 1 Ether would get you 28,000 ANN Tokens in the sale

IV. All Tokens would be distributed after token sale, i.e. after 31st March

LISTING ON EXCHANGES

Application to be listed on Binance has been submitted. Other exchanges like Huobi, cryptopia, are also in the works

FINAL WORD

This project offers unique opportunities for the real estate industry in the long run. The project has great potential to be adopted in many countries like Nigeria

Those who have property to advertise can look forward to this great Block-chain project.

Project website is listed on my profile.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Uziink: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wow. This is a lovely concept and it will go far in Nigeria. House Agents can be a bigpain in the ass mehn. That's how those fraudulent agent collected 15%as agency fee instead of 10% from my cousin o. Anyways ,na jjc she be. Nice one Op. Let's eliminate agents together. AGENTS NOT NEEDED OOO. Let's transact with house owners chikena.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Uziink: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
But Op. Please I have a question. Hope their services will be very much available here in Nigeria since it's based in the Uk sir.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Uziink:
But Op. Please I have a question. Hope their services will be very much available here in Nigeria since it's based in the Uk sir.

I think the general idea is to expand the project worldwide. They need industry leaders in the real estate to partner with in each country. If you have any expertise in real estate, you can contact them on telegram. You can also check them out on my signature
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by yom2(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uziink:
Wow. This is a lovely concept and it will go far in Nigeria. House Agents can be a bigpain in the ass mehn. That's how those fraudulent agent collected 15%as agency fee instead of 10% from my cousin o. Anyways ,na jjc she be. Nice one Op. Let's eliminate agents together. AGENTS NOT NEEDED OOO. Let's transact with house owners chikena.
then why are u not transacting direct with car makers, rice millers?
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by yom2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
ElvishKing:

I think the general idea is to expand the project worldwide. They need industry leaders in the real estate to partner with in each country. If you have any expertise in real estate, you can contact them on telegram. You can also check them out on my signature

in other words there will still be some one playing d role of an agent she?
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
yom2:

One never conpletely remove middle men in most industries. But I think it is possible to transact business with car makers and rice millers. For e.g you can get a dealership or in the case of rice millers you could make direct contact with them to market their rice? Thats why you see lots of rice sellers around.

Same concept: I can market my property directly to a buyer without an agent. What I need is the platform
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
yom2:
in other words there will still be some one playing d role of an agent she?

Not necessarily. The platform is intended to be directly utilized by buyers and sellers. You dont need any third parties all.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Uziink: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
yom2:
If it's possible to deal with Toyota, Honda, kia e.t.c . direct, people will buy the idea sharp sharp bro. You will be surprised how much a car will cost if you are buying directly from manufacturer. This is a nice concept. Maybe It will take time but it's a nice one.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by yom2(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Uziink:
If it's possible to deal with Toyota, Honda, kia e.t.c . direct, people will buy the idea sharp sharp bro. You will be surprised how much a car will cost if you are buying directly from manufacturer. This is a nice concept. Maybe It will take time but it's a nice one.
bros o , d bottoml line still remains that there will always be middle men in every business, that's the role agents are playing. they are doing a good job. forget d bad ones
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by yom2(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2018
ElvishKing:

One never conpletely remove middle men in most industries. But I think it is possible to transact business with car makers and rice millers. For e.g you can get a dealership or in the case of rice millers you could make direct contact with them to market their rice? Thats why you see lots of rice sellers around.

Same concept: I can market my property directly to a buyer without an agent. What I need is the platform
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by yom2(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2018
ElvishKing:

bros u have indirectly answered d question.even in advanced economies like U S we still have agent. technogy can't take that away
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
yom2:
bros u have indirectly answered d question.even in advanced economies like U S we still have agent. technogy can't take that away

For those who choose to use them. Technology gives us choices, which otherwise we will not have. Do you have property to sell?
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Uziink: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
It's a nice one ..Good one. We are looking for ways to simplify things for everyone.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Abbey555: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
ElvishKing:
What if you can buy or rent property without the need for Agents/Lawyers on the Block-chain? What if you can by pass real estate agents and buy/sell/rent your property directly from owners?

UK Based Blockchain project, 'AGENT NOT NEEDED' aims to make this a reality through a peer to peer property platform. The Agent Not Needed property platform aims to revolutionise the entire property industry. The peer to peer property platform would allow buyers and sellers to communicate and transact property directly without the need for estate agents:

Would empower buyers and sellers by making the process of transacting property faster, cheaper and more efficient.

Use of Blockchain technology will reduce the risk of fraud

Smart contracts will reduce human error and increase efficiency

Use of escrow system will decrease failure rate of completed property transactions and failure rate in the chain.

Real time tracking of property transaction process will help to eliminate some of the major concerns individuals have when it comes to
transacting property.

PROJECT PROFILE

AGENT NOT NEEDED LTD (Company No. 11062976) is a private registered company in the UK. The company boasts of a strong team and advisor board, which consists of experts that have worked alongside high profile companies such as IBM, Airbus, BBC, Oculus, Jet2 and EE. Agent Not Needed will first be available to the UK with the plan to expand to other countries

HOW WOULD THIS BE DONE?

1: PROPERTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN:

I. The Property Platform would be built on the Blockchain where people can can buy, sell and rent property directly without the need for
estate agents, solicitors or conveyors.

II. The project would utilise Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve the efficiency of conversions and further improve the
efficiency of the product.

III. The Platform will generate revenue from successful property sales and additional bolt-on services along with advertising, commission from
mortgage brokers and third party service providers.

2:RAISE FUNDS IN ICO TO LAUNCH PLATFORM

I. The project would raise funds to develop and launch the Blockchain version of the platform.

II. ERC20 token called ‘Agent Not Needed (ANN) tokens’, would be sold as utility tokens to be aused as platform credits.

III. ANN tokens would be purchased from token sale. Official token sale would run from 1st March 2018 and ends 31st March 2018.

HOW THE PROPERTY PLATFORM WOULD OPERATE

I. Removing all third parties from the process of buying and selling: This reduces costs as wel as cut the traditional fees paid to solicitors and
conveyors and commissions to estate agents which can range between 1%-3%.

II. Use of Blockchain Technology, increases security, hence, reduce risk of property fraud. This will allow the use of smart contracts to track
transactions and provide proof of ownership.

III. Use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to master the process of turning listings into sales. Individual property listings would be marketed.

IV. Conversion of listed properties into tradable digital assets: Properties on the platform would be converted into digital tradable assets. The assets would be encrypted as digital files containing all information regarding a property and its ownership.

V. Option to provide buyers a mortgage: An option to be provide mortgage solutions would be provided. This would be at the option of the interested party through the use of third party provider. If the party already has a mortgage, buyer will be required to upload these documents for verification. Once accepted buyer will only be able to place offers up to the price they have a mortgage for. If a mortgage isn’t required, then proof of available funds will be needed. Offers on multiple properties will be allowed as long as the combined offer value doesn’t exceed the buyers limit.

VI. Use of ERC20 digital tokens (ANN TOKENS): The project would raise funds for the property platform by selling called ANN tokens. ANN utility tokens would be native to the Agent not Needed Platform. Tokens would be used to:

-pay listing fees, Purchase Additional Features (Premium Listings, Media Packages etc, Advertise a Business the Platform, Sell ANN tokens to
other platform users through the internal marketplace

-ANN Tokens would be used to purchase services on the platform.

-450 million ANN Tokens would be issued to the public.

-30 million will be sold as early presale packages consisting of 600,000 ANN for £5000 each (50 packages total)

ADVANTAGES OF AGENT NOT NEEDED PLATFORM

I: One of 'few' Blockchain projects with a working 'Product'

-Version 1.0 of our property platform has been built.
-provides a marketplace to negotiate price, communicate and arrange viewings directly until a sale is agreed.
-Property Listing: Once registered on our platform, users can list their property for sale which works similar to creating a listing on eBay.

II: Use of Blockchain technology: Agent not Needed Platfrom would use smart contracts to complete all legal documents, security checks, land
registry forms and the exchange of money and deeds.

III:Use of Smart Contract: will send both the money and property to be held and frozen in escrow until the contracts have been signed by both buyer and seller (signed electronically). Once signed by both parties, the smart contract will release the money to the seller and the property to the buyer and will update with the government land registry.

AIRDROP / Bounties / ICO / CONTRIBUTIONS/TOKEN SALE

I. Project offers 100 free tokens for signing up, plus 50 extra.

II. Bounty tokens are alloted for social media camapaigns. Total of 20 million is alloted to bounty and airdrop campaign.

III.Token sale would run from 1st March - 31st March 2018. Minimum contribution is pegged at equivalent of 30 Pounds. Tokens can be
purchased with Ether. For e.g. 1 Ether would get you 28,000 ANN Tokens in the sale

IV. All Tokens would be distributed after token sale, i.e. after 31st March

LISTING ON EXCHANGES

Application to be listed on Binance has been submitted. Other exchanges like Huobi, cryptopia, are also in the works

FINAL WORD

This project offers unique opportunities for the real estate industry in the long run. The project has great potential to be adopted in many countries like Nigeria

Those who have property to advertise can look forward to this great Block-chain project.

Project website is listed on my profile.

Very interesting project. I actually looked them up. The project presents many opportunities in the real estate world
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Abbey555:

Very interesting project. I actually looked them up. The project presents many opportunities in the real estate world

Thanks for your input. I think the project is amazing. By the way, do you know their peoject is rated 4.5 by ICObench?
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by waleskenny(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
For the latest genuine and promising airdrops join this telegram channel...https:///airdropplanett

Airdrop Planet
BOB token airdrop get 20 BOB signup bonus
1BOB=1.5$
site link: http:///2GJuKjP
signup & verify email

Bobsrepair
Bob's Repair Airdrop 20 FREE BOB Tokens!
Hey!

Bob's Repair is giving away 20 free BOB tokens. You also get an additional 5% bonus on your purchase!

Just click on the link below:

Thanks!

Airdrop Planet
MTH token aridrop get 20 MTH signup bonus
1MTH=0.85$
site link: http:///2ub8oVZ
signup & verify email

Airdrop Planet
CHI token airdrop get 350CHIp sign up bonus
1CHIp =0.45$
site link: http:///2HMLvK9
signup & verify email then join telegram
platform.cherr.io
CHERR.IO MVP Platform
Help us raise funds for those who need it most!

Airdrop Planet
:mega:NEW AIRDROP:mega:
OUR SCORE:4 :full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::new_moon:

#gig9 started a new bounty !!

register here http://swee.ps/ESHaPQvCo
and complete each step to qualify

Airdrop Planet
OUR SCORE: 5 :full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon:

#OWNdata drops 1000 $OwnData coins just for registration !
and more for joining telegram, Twitter , etc ! smiley
Register on the website! : http:///2GKHJlp
owndata.network
Decentralized Data Network
Owndata.Network is a platform that aims to get website owners and app developers to earn revenue from their data. Owndata.Network uses cryptocurrency named Owndata Coin.

Airdrop Planet
Global Sports Business Platform Faxport Airdrop is LIVE! A total of 6M FAS are up for grab. Now, sign up and join Tg group for verification to earn 20 FAS (> $ 3 ). You can earn 5 FAS by invited each friend (Max: 500 FAS).
Click here「 https:///2u2agQN」for 20 FAS! ( Round 1 will give away 1M FAS! )

Faxport takes advantage of the blockchain technology, focusing on its usage in its core business of sports commerce databases, commercial networking, talent recruitment and project crowfunding

Airdrop Planet

#Faxport is airdropping 20 $FAS tokens at you !

register here http:///2u2agQN

activate and copy the code to telegram group !

Airdrop Planet
NEW AIRDROP :loudspeaker:

OUR SCORE : 4 :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Eniac is airdropping their awesome tokens!

If you complete all their tasks, 10$ worth of tokens are yours!

You know what to do: http:///2IBqAex

Airdrop Planet

#agentsnotneeded is airdropping 100 $ANN tokens at you !

register here http:///2u0lPbb

Join Telegram @agentnotneededofficial
Go to http:///2FMN3HF and fill in your details. Please input oyinade as Referral Code smiley
Agent Not Needed - The first peer to peer property marketplace, that allows you ...
[Photo]

Airdrop Planet
CRTL token airdrop get 5CRTL join telegram bot
1CRTL=2$
site linK: http:///2pqWlOx
join telegram & enter eth address

Airdrop Planet
Airdrop from Bender
BCharity (CHAR)

http:///2u0FNSW

1. Go to Airdrop form

2. Register and confirm registration

3. Fill in the form on the right side of your acocunt

4. Invite friends to earn more

:bulb: BCharity has been developing the first and unique international charity exchange based on the blockchain technology with implementation of a cryptocurrencies.

:money_with_wings: They are airdropping 100M Tokens. However We don't know how many each user gets.

Value : ~$1-3
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Abbey555: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
ElvishKing:

Thanks for your input. I think the project is amazing. By the way, do you know their peoject is rated 4.5 by ICObench?

I can understand why the project will be rated 4.5 by ICObench. We are almost there, been able to market your properties yourself without having to to go through anyone. How amazing.
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by ElvishKing: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for your support
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by honeycrown16(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
For more promising and well researched airdrops join... https:///airdropplanett

HDX token airdrop get 20HDX signup Bonus
1HDX=0.30$
site link: https:///2qASMG1
signup & verify email.

�NEW AIRDROP�
OUR SCORE: 5 �����

#eLira is airdroping free $ELR tokens!

and complete some social media tasks

http://vy.tc/f84RS14

�New Airdrop KEEP BOT�

Register with telegram bot and follow instructions to get free 150 KEEP
Join here : � https:///2J1ya1f

UNBELIEVABLE AIRDROP*

�NEW AIRDROP�
OUR SCORE: 5 �����

#FuckTrumpCoin is airdroping 100 $FTC tokens!

chat with telegram bot https:///2qDmc7h
and join FuckTrumpCoin telegram group

#airdropplanett #crypto #free

Airdrop Kotlind (KTD)
Join Here�
https:///2HGNiSr

1. Enter your ETH adress
2. Join Telegram group
3. Copy your unique Code
4. Join Telegram group

ETB AIRDROP

1000 ETB for grab

- Click here � https:///2EQWvob
- Enter your ETH Address
- Type the verification code and submit

==============

�. LUXXCOIN AIRDROP
�. Reward: 50 LXX
�. Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
�. Value: N/A
⏰. Time : 1 - 5 Minute
�. Email

Register Here :
https:///2HqH9Mm

INSTRUCTION
1. Enter you Name
2. Enter Username
3. Enter Email Address
4. Enter Phone Number
5. Create Password
6. Verify Email Address

SACCANDY AIRDROP �  is still on.
Join https:///2EUE55E

Submit eth address, copy code to telegram group, get 88SAC.

�TRX
�1$
�Telegram
⭐️4/5

� Huobi organise a second airdrop ! Join it here :  https:///2vkcmft
Re: Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty

(1) (Reply)

What To Invest With 1million Naira. / Nairacash Just Paid Me / For sale (Japa sake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.