Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds (2280 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by slimjaney: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sex Sex everywhere

Please REPENT from fornication and adultery and other sins.

Embrace JESUS and Righteousness.

Heaven is So Real!
Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by QueenSekxy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
ok
Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by MhizzAJ(f): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Are you a virgin
Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by greatnaija01: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
wow sister JANETTI pls do not use LIES to tell the TRUTH.

slimjaney:

Sex Sex everywhere

Please REPENT from fornication and adultery and other sins.

Embrace JESUS and Righteousness.

Heaven is So Real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by Splinz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Worry about yourself, a sure candidate of hell (if such exist).
Who is hell bound than she who uses God's name in vain
Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by Stevengerd(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who is this wan, that has been talking about sex and dick bi eni to shepe fun.. her you related to whywhyogun?
Re: My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Are you a virgin

THIS LADY IS CONFUSED. SHE'S NOT SURE WHETHER SHE SHOULD REMAIN EITHER UNSTABLE OR A HYPOCRITE.

THIS IS HER COMMENT ON THE THREAD SHE CREATED A FEW DAYS BACK.

(1) (Reply)

How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size / Intending Couples: 5 Medical Tests You Should Do Before You Get Married / Viral Photos Of Man Performing Sex Acts With Dozens Of Women Surface Online 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.