Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Twitter Privacy Settings You Need To Change Immediately - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Twitter Privacy Settings You Need To Change Immediately (785 Views)

5 Privacy Settings You Should Change In Windows 10 / Latest 9mobile Free Browsing Cheats Settings For Opera Mini / Can A Core I3 6 Gig Ram Laptop Run Pes 17 On Low Settings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Privacy Settings You Need To Change Immediately by zubeetech: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Twitter isn’t a very private platform or arena to me. The entire site and its application is specifically designed to be open, and you know it’s a place where you can share your thoughts on everything with the entire world, or at least, with more than 200 million other users. But just because Twitter is a highly public platform, doesn’t mean you should take drastic risks you might regret.

Twitter has a lots of privacy settings that you should go through. They can make your account more secure, protects your personal data, and of course, restrict who can contact you. Apart from these ones I mentioned, there are three (3) Twitter privacy settings you need to change right now.

Here are The Three (3) Twitter Privacy Settings You Need To Change Immediately, Alongside With Pictures.

1. Interest-Based Advertising;

Twitter will automatically add you to “audiences” from advertisers. The worst thing is that, it’s impossible to Opt Out of the audiences. But it is possible to stop them from showing you content.

To Opt Out from Interest-Based Advertising, Go to .....

See full article@ http://zubeetech.com/twitter-privacy-settings-need-change-immediately/

1 Share

Re: Twitter Privacy Settings You Need To Change Immediately by donclark(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need an active Instagram account with over 15k followers to purchase, pls quote or dm.

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To 10 Pc's Most Common Problems / Ict Training Institutes In Port Harcourt / How Does This Pm Thing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.