Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week (6795 Views)

Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life / I Have Slept With Over 150 Girls Within The Last Six Months / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by egbabiekperemo1: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
BornAgainMay:
I am confused, I really need to stop this kind of lifestyle but each time I tried to, I get more girls cueing up to pay me a visit.

Five Girls Today and that completes it 60.

What do I do please??

They said I am too Charming

You are still a learner. Go to ashewo thread and see how small boys likee b0rn2fuck. Poweredcom. TheTrueApostle. AntiRiot. Cannicus and the rest of d renegades are slaying pussies like there is no tomorrow.

Their average number of slayed pussies beats your number hands down and they are very fulfilled about it
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Mahwash(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
BornAgainMay:
I am confused, I really need to stop this kind of lifestyle but each time I tried to, I get more girls cueing up to pay me a visit.

What do I do please??

my friend you too lie abeg, sexed 60 girls in a week, are you related to lie Muhammad
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by vicben27(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
thats not possible Bro. stop the lies even if u were a robot. have you tried sleeping with a girl 3 times a day 2 rounds for each section for 3 days straight ? men you will hate sex even if you on some sought of drugs. sex is not a do or die affair Ooh!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Small boy, I senior your papa oh!!! No jokes..
egbabiekperemo1:

You are still a learner. Go to ashewo thread and see how small boys likee b0rn2fuck. Poweredcom. TheTrueApostle. AntiRiot. Cannicus and the rest of d renegades are slaying pussies like there is no tomorrow.

Their average number of slayed pussies beats your number hands down and they are very fulfilled about it

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

So there is an ashawo thread in nairaland too? shocked Tell me something cheesy

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Andrinnltd: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
May still be a virgin, don't worry, it will soon fall on you. Just focus on your studies.
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
maybe your dick is made of steel
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op if only u can bleep 60 girls in your records, I wonder how many girls Davido, tubaba who likes to go after everything under skirt hav bleeped
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by poweredcom(m): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2018
this guy is a vagabond

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
1stfamous:
Pray to God for mercy, avoid too much closeness, dont give out your home address to any girl, dont visit any girl,pray that you dont loose your glory to the lapse of a
na wao so u believe him?cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by EXLOVER(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Only a matter of time.
what you said about the has come to pass, who are you?
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Olatunji1929: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Weldone ma nigga
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by MissRaine69(f): 3:14am On Jul 09, 2018
EXLOVER:
what you said about the has come to pass, who are you?
A genius....
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2018
BornAgainMay:

What do I do please??

are you saying you Bleep 5 girls daily, even when I try 2 girls in day on many occasions, I ran out of sperm, even if you.manage 3 girls, you won't wake easily to continue to second consecutive times, great unrealistic lies
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by EXLOVER(m): 5:11am On Jul 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
A genius....
hmmm, I fear you
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I don't like these kind of lies o. It pains my soul.
grin
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by pafo(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2018
And people believe this poo. The most you can do is 25 a week. After that, you will struggle to keep an erection.

Sexual urge no go even come sef.
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
BornAgainMay:

What do I do please??

Liar liar pants on fire.. 60 girls in a week amounts to an average of 8 per day, with 4 more left to go. Even a IndecentStar cannot manage that in a week, you are a liar.
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by biuti(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
HEY! THE OP IS DEAD!
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
you're a mad lying he goat on heat undecided

and you need a brain removal surgery
He wanted to tell us that he has masturbated 60 times in a week.

Lmao
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Bidobado:

Liar liar pants on fire.. 60 girls in a week amounts to an average of 8 per day, with 4 more left to go. Even a IndecentStar cannot manage that in a week, you are a liar.
He meant masturbation.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

He meant masturbation.

LMAO

Silly me.. I didn't read between the lines.
Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by rainmaker12(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
By my calculation. 60 a week = 8 girls in 24hrs.
Now in 24hrs divide by 8girls = 3hrs each.

That means you spend less than 3hrs with each girl....

So for 7days you dint go out or eat or bath, you just stayed at home and Bleep 8 girls every 3hrs?

Hmmmmm.

Re: I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week by gonkin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
This kind of lie can bring Armageddon. Maybe he's confusing handshake with copulation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Is It Possible For A Girl Who Have Been Having Sex To Paused For 2mnths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.