Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (15580 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 0hsisi: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 0hsisi: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2010
What is happening to marriage
Paula white,Juanita Bynum now Benny Hinn?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by platinumnk(f): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2010
wow, so sad sad
I remember when Benny Hinn came to our church, very nice man sad
what could be the possible reasons to divorce after 30 years?
Seriously 30? what cannot be worked out?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by ajoguegbe(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2010
Plz lets pray for American pastors, the Devil is really out for them.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nimshi: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
Er, so Mr. Hinn would everyone believe he never had no hint, the children had no hint, her parents had no hint, and, er, the Holy Spirit didn't tell him? Either Benny Hinn or his wife is a liar.

- He says he'll continue praying for the sick and he admits his family needs healing. Why doesn't he first pray for the healing of his family?

- It is disgraceful that this man will out his wife as a loon to the world.

- Of course, his business empire matter much more to him than his family.

- He says his children are doing well; what about his wife?

- And he gets another hanger-on to give him a fantastic recommendation.

- He claims "moral cleanness"; what does that mean? His wife has filed for divorce; he admits his family is sick, yet, his concern is mainly for his "partners", people who send him funds. If a man does not care for those his own, hasn't he also disowned the faith and become worse than a person without faith?

- A word for all you Benny Hinn "partners"; his wife will be gunning for about 50% of all those donated money; deal with that.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 0hsisi: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2010
Nimshi:

Er, so Mr. Hinn would everyone believe he never had no hint, the children had no hint, her parents had no hint, and, er, the Holy Spirit didn't tell him? Either Benny Hinn or his wife is a liar.

- He says he'll continue praying for the sick and he admits his family needs healing. Why doesn't he first pray for the healing of his family?

- It is disgraceful that this man will out his wife as a loon to the world.

- Of course, his business empire matter much more to him than his family.

- He says his children are doing well; what about his wife?

- And he gets another hanger-on to give him a fantastic recommendation.

- He claims "moral cleanness"; what does that mean? His wife has filed for divorce; he admits his family is sick, yet, his concern is mainly for his "partners", people who send him funds. If a man does not care for those his own, hasn't he also disowned the faith and become worse than a person without faith?

- A word for all you Benny Jinn "partners"; his wife will be gunning for about 50% of all those donated money; deal with that.

You sound like you have a score to settle with the man personally
why don't you write him a letter or take a flight to Dallas Fort Worth before the thing enters your head well well
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nimshi: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
0hsisi:

You sound like you have a score to settle with the man personally
why don't you write him a letter or take a flight to Dallas Fort Worth before the thing enters your head well well

No score personally against Mr. Hinn.

Only his own words in that video clip: enough to make him (or his wife) out as a liar.

Of course, you could go on giving him &/or your favourite Christian peddler your money.

Or, you could go on a long fasting & prayer session for him.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by mazaje(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
What is this discredited fraud saying? . . .SHUT UP Benny Hinn!!!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by dinachi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hey get some respect, we are talking about a man of God here.Like i always say, marriage needs a lot of work to survive. Besides, some ministers devote so much time to their ministry at the expense of their family life and the results could be tragic especially in a society that have allowed the satanic doctrine of divorce to thrive even in churches. What we are seeing is a direct result of the effects of watered down gospel preached in most American churches today. When supposed men of God wed homosexuals, tell you that your wife may not be Gods will for you, encourage you to seek for divorce at the first drop of a hat, what do you expect. No one wants to stand for marriage. This is besides the fact that highly potent satanic forces are always focused on ministers especially in America to discredit the gospel. And thats also why i will never listen to juanita bynum or Paula white talk about marriage since thay have nothing to offer in that department.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by VALIDATOR: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
dinachi:

Hey get some respect, we are talking about a man of God here.Like i always say, marriage needs a lot of work to survive. Besides, some ministers devote so much time to their ministry at the expense of their family life and the results could be tragic especially in a society that have allowed the satanic doctrine of divorce to thrive even in churches. What we are seeing is a direct result of the effects of watered down gospel preached in most American churches today. When supposed men of God wed homosexuals, tell you that your wife may not be Gods will for you, encourage you to seek for divorce at the first drop of a hat, what do you expect. No one wants to stand for marriage. This is besides the fact that highly potent satanic forces are always focused on ministers especially in America to discredit the gospel. And thats also why i will never listen to juanita bynum or Paula white talk about marriage since thay have nothing to offer in that department.

That is just the lie they have sold to you over the ages to keep you enslaved. Anyways, you maghas must pay smart Bennie. Shout hallelujah.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
[b][/b].It cann't be.wat's all this for GOD sake.ah the end is near.please xtian on nairaland is this true.pls let's pray for.let us all agree in prayer 4 d success of his marriage.He is a reserve man of God and this kind of thing is not meant for him.pls let's pray.the devil is tryin his best just to make things worse for him.but if GOD be for him who there be against him.CHRISTIAN ON NAIRALAND IS TIME TO PRAY PLEASE.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
[b][/b].It cann't be.wat's all this for GOD sake.ah the end is near.please xtian on nairaland is this true.pls let's pray for.let us all agree in prayer 4 d success of his marriage.He is a reserve man of God and this kind of thing is not meant for him.pls let's pray.the devil is tryin his best just to make things worse for him.but if GOD be for him who there be against him.CHRISTIAN ON NAIRALAND IS TIME TO PRAY PLEASE.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Zodiac61(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
So the woman is getting a divorce, so what? It is amazing the number of people who want to blame the soon to be ex Mrs. Hinn. Why do you automatically assume that she is to blame? Typical christian misogyny.
dinachi:

Man of God grin grin grin grin I laugh in heavenly tongues. He has never healed anyone in his life. The man is a fraud, only interested in fleecing his congregation of their hard earned money.
Satanic doctrine of divorce  I presume that god would prefer it if two people stayed together in a miserable marriage than seek happiness by going their separate ways.
Get real, there are no satanic forces focused on ministers anywhere. They want to be celebrities with the lifestyle to match. If anybody discredits the gospels, it is the so called men and women of god, and their moronic followers, who act as though these conmen and women are beyond reproach.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2010
So so sad.

can happen to anyone.

But it appears it is now happening rampantly in the prosperity christian circles.

Who knows undecided
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by snr: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
[/img] how will this affect the christian community.God help
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by suedoh2006(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2010
Judge not so that you shall not be judge, instead be thankfull for your life and the blessings you enjoy. Don't try tp procure the wrath of God by talking about the servant of God.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2010
What's this world turning into?. . .
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by ayotee2000(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2010
He sounds so unloving, he says nothing of trying to work out his marriage, nothing of how Pastor's need a helper in their ministries.

The vacuum the wife is living will create an avenue for temptation.

If I were him, I'll take time off ministry and seek out my wife. After all, I think she'll be more than worth that.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by adconline(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2010

Naija way of blaming unseen forces for every thing. Can we for once accept responsibility in our lives?Pastors  who have "prayed and counselled" many people couples cannot even  handle business of marriage. No wonder Mandela endured imprisonment for 27 yrs, but not stand marriage for 5 years.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 29, 2010
Thought they were divorced already or was it just seperation.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by shilling(f): 3:37am On Apr 29, 2010
. . . this is truly sad.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by CyberG: 4:04am On Apr 29, 2010
Oh my God! Oh my goodness! What is the woman looking for? Except the man has committed adultery, I don't know what else could be responsible for this! Meanwhile, her reason has not been made known so I think we will have to wait. But OMG. . .this is a VERY complicated world and marrying the WRONG woman or marrying the RIGHT woman who decides to turn WRONG is most TERRIBLE!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by davidif: 4:09am On Apr 29, 2010
Chai, this is soooooooooo sad. The devil is really really attacking American pastors. Ladies and Gentlemen let's start praying for our pastors, remember they are of like passions like us.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Oba234: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2010
This is old news. I found out about this a couple of months ago. I still don't understand the purpose of divorce after 30yrs of marriage
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by astuto: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2010
Look, pple, i hate the divorce situation very much, but at times it's better to look at the possible underlying reason.
What if one of them suddenly turned into a serial killer, eh? grin . that would be good grounds for a divorce if u ask me.

That being said, it's quite unfortunate that Christian leaders, prominent and respected ( and followed by many) should be involved in this mess called divorce.
But let's not lose hope. Marriage is a good thing and if well explored and managed, brings out the best in any person.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by texazzpete(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2010
davidif:

Chai, this is soooooooooo sad. The devil is really really attacking American pastors. Ladies and Gentlemen let's start praying for our pastors, remember they are of like passions like us.

Focus your energies in praying for yourselves, you Pastor worshippers! I like how you all have little thought for the wife in this matter, in Christianity are we not all equal Children of God? Yet the wife gets barely a mention while you people shiver with dread at the slightest hint of any discomfort to your anointed special ones.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by desolo: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2010
an of God I laugh in heavenly tongues. He has never healed anyone in his life. The man is a fraud, only interested in fleecing his congregation of their hard earned money.
Satanic doctrine of divorce I presume that god would prefer it if two people stayed together in a miserable marriage than seek happiness by going their separate ways.
Get real, there are no satanic forces focused on ministers anywhere. They want to be celebrities with the lifestyle to match. If anybody discredits the gospels, it is the so called men and women of god, and their moronic followers, who act as though these conmen and women are beyond reproach. grin shocked shocked grin

na when your mouth twist go back abi, na only you know fake pastor GOD forgive u watch watin you say
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2010
davidif:

Nope its not the devil.

We are surely in the last days and God is refining his people.

More will be exposed with time, America is spreading a false prosperity gospel that is not biblical.

As for Benn Hinn, its very sad and I hope he recovers and humbles himself under the mighty hand of God.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2010
Hey get some respect, we are talking about a man of God fraud here.Like i always say, marriage needs a lot of work to survive. Besides, some ministers devote so much time to their ministry at the expense of their family life and the results could be tragic especially in a society that have allowed the satanic doctrine of divorce money to thrive even in churches.

some corrections
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by zegmart: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2010
Christian all over the world must stand in gap for Pastors in America and all over the world. This is sad.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by webbjamie(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2010
This is sad,but i wonder what could prompt a divorce after 30 years.must be really serious.May God help them.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Hauwa1: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2010
how do they work out marriage here? going to counsellings and therapies. Hinn got no time for that maybe cuz it takes too much tv time.
who is next, Joel and anger lady Victoria lipsrsealed

a pastor in a nig church just went home to remarry. his america niaja wifey left him  lipsrsealed i was like, i thot remarry only when your wifey dies, which bible is he reading sef. . . we young opekes are here, but he jets home to go marry undecided grin

see, i will be reading my bible at the library cubicles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness / Is Break Dance And Rapping In Church Sinful? / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.