Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (38872 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by MENTORCH(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
I will rather use that money to help people or even help other women not because they are giving me sex or my girlfriend. Most Nigerian girls don't even have anything to offer in a relationship other than sex. Sex is even overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ibkkk(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

Hahahahaha - i no go brag, seeing is believing. Send me PM if you really want to a prove say that babe is enjoying sugar cane

Show me a picture where she's enjoying it OR i don't believe it undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol I'm really not gonna read your unnecessarily long epistle again. Seems you can't comprehend what I'm saying and that's your problem, not mine.
At the end of the day you're entitled to your opinion like I am to mine
You can now stop quoting me okay? Thanks

Actually what i am trying to achieve is that you didnt comprehend the op. The thread is about MEN who some women prove to be too SMART for. These women are not DUMB that is why they are able to get such DULL MEN to pay them salaries. Which is the reason for the advice by the guy on twitters. Trying to re-set such a mentality in men. THE PROBLEM IS WITH MEN WHO PAY SUCH SALARIES. THOSE WOMEN SEE MUMU, DON'T BLAME THEM!!! I hope you get it. Too many of you ladies like turning the gun on your own heads when the gun is actually pointing in the other direction. To me i see it as singing the song you know males on here love to here. This thread is about awakening the consciousness in most men to seeing their stup!dity. Their mumu don do.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Actually what i am trying to achieve is that you didnt comprehend the op. The thread is about MEN who some women prove to be too SMART for. These women are not DUMB that is why they are able to get such DULL MEN to pay them salaries. Which is the reason for the advice by the guy on twitters. Trying to re-set such a mentality in men. THE PROBLEM IS WITH MEN WHO PAY SUCH SALARIES. THOSE WOMEN SEE MUMU, DON'T BLAME THEM!!! I hope you get it.
Yooo, are you done? undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
trustyshoess:
Yooo, are you done? undecided
I was hoping you would ignore me. YES AM DONE!
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by MrCuteking(m): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2018
I once thought that love truly exist but after so much reflection and experience I’ve come to realize that love is strictly based on how much you can offer. Fuckkkkk love. No country is as confused as Nigeria and it is because of our girls. Slay fvcking queens roaming the street like mtn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Elzends(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

This topic honestly gets to me a lot. It's annoying to think there are actually women out there, who expect a monthly allowance from their partners just because they're together Smh
Maybe it's because I've got brothers sha. Any money grabber I catch around them in the name of a girlfriend will regret it
Lol.. Are you sure ur a Nigerian... It's been long since I heard a Nigerian lady speak this way
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Elzends(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

This topic honestly gets to me a lot. It's annoying to think there are actually women out there, who expect a monthly allowance from their partners just because they're together Smh
Maybe it's because I've got brothers sha. Any money grabber I catch around them in the name of a girlfriend will regret it
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
MrCuteking:
I once thought that love truly exist but after so much reflection and experience I’ve come to realize that love is strictly based on how much you can offer. Fuckkkkk love. No country is as confused as Nigeria and it is because of our girls. Slay fvcking queens roaming the street like mtn.

grin cheesy They are really like MTN because they are everywhere you go grin lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2018
ibkkk:

Show me a picture where she's enjoying it OR i don't believe it undecided

Suuuu! Are you serious? you wan ma pix bleeping ma babe? No pix isn't enough, i go send you video on top so you go see how she dey coil body dey squeeze the sheets and gapsing for breath and also hear the sweet melodies she lets out under the annointing of heavenly treatment - spoilt gal kawai, madam troll.
Where is your Omooba969? e bi like say em don chop for valentine come clean mouth. Na em u wan bring the wide well wey em drill finish come give me. No baby, my BabbanBura doesn't pound in just any mortar
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
My belief is that the only man who is responsible for the welfare and upkeep of a spinster is her father, sometimes with help from other male members of her family. There's no reason why a guy should be help responsible for a lady's rent, upkeep e.t.c. especially if they are not married. It is a different thing if the guy wants to help or he gives voluntarily when u ask him; it is not mandatory. Any lady that does that is just putting herself in a position of ridicule and disrespect. Give him if he is in need too. He is ur boyfriend, not your employer.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by kostantin(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
am a white man being together with a nigerian girl she ask me for a monthly allowance 120k and money for her family 80k. but sh is not happy with that. in the same time more expenses arise like shopping goods as clothes, creams, hair wigs..... i dont understand how it is so easy for her to ask all time something without any concern for me, how i will make that money. is it a matter of culture?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Fitbillionairep: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Sorry, are you talking about wife or girlfriend here?
Gf actually
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Fitbillionairep: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
chris31:

Receive sense bro can u do that to ur sister or mum? No if a girl truly loves u she will build from scratch with u don't be deceive with sex she gives u any woman can do that
No lady related to me workS man. Gf / fiance inclusive. Yes I am stupid for the girls around me. I am their ATM or maga or what ever you want to call it
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by MissJoy29(f): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Gf actually
Really? Ok
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by timesup234: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2018
That was how one was asking me for 200k to pay her accommodation in school. Women can be very daring
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by SammieJayh(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.

And you think men don't deserve pampering and spoiling with gifts and money too? you think the only was to show love and appreciation to a man is by sex?

I cant even be with a broke and frustrated girl who feels I can only show love with money.

PS: I'm not broke but woke AF, owo mi okin jabo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.