Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. (691 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Greene66: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Men. Why do you give your girlfriend money?

A.) Because you love her

B.) So she can give you unrestricted sex

C.) Because you want to make her happy.

D.) Because you are too rich. You feel like wasting.

E.) To impress your friends

F.) So she doesn't cheat on you

G.) None of the above. You don't give her money.

============

Men, why do you cheat on your girlfriend?

A.) Fantasy.
B.) You regret her. She was a mistake.
C.) She did not turn out as you anticipated
D.) Her SU is too much.
E.) She broke your heart. So revenge
F.) She is not always around to satisfy you
G.) You are holier than thou. You don't cheat.

Honest answers please.

I'm actually taking a survey. I shall use these answers to Create another thread. I just want to get my facts first. smiley
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by mikejj(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2018
grin AG
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by twentyk(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
I nor get rabah...and aint got no girlfriend.... So im currently hiding my face...
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2018
POLL: why is op asking an idiot question on a bright sunny sunday morning
A) because he is mad
B) becau7se he is crazy
C) cos he's a pussy nigga
D) cos...............

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't have gf presently, but when I had a gf I didn't give her any money.

I only bought things for her when I had the financial capacity.

I am not her legal guardian and I don't have to give her money
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2018
greiboy:
I don't have gf presently, but when I had a gf I didn't give her any money.

I only bought things for her when I had the financial capacity.

I am not her legal guardian and I don't have to give her money
But you fuûcked her illegally? Lol
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
But you fuûcked her illegally? Lol
We had sex
We both fulfilled our desires

We fuccked each other legally

It is a mutual thing bro grin
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2018
greiboy:
We had sex
We both fulfilled our desires

We fuccked each other legally

It is a mutual thing bro grin
No, it was not legal. Remember, you haven't put a ring on it. So if giving her money is wrong cuz you aren't her 'legal guidance' then having sex with her should be illegal since you aren't married

1 Like

Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
No, it was not legal. Remember, you haven't put a ring on it. So if giving her money is wrong cuz you aren't her 'legal guidance' then having sex with her should be illegal since you aren't married
it is not legal by who? Religion or law

it is not a rape case? and I seek her consent

We had sex, we made love .... Notice the we in my comments
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2018
greiboy:
it is not legal by who? Religion or law

it is not a rape case? and I seek her consent

We had sex, we made love .... Notice the we in my comments
you should both consent to giving her money. Don't you think so? Lol
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
you should both consent to giving her money. Don't you think so? Lol
No I don't think so

I am not obliged under any law whatsoever to give her money grin
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
greiboy:
No I don't think so

I am not obliged under any law whatsoever to give her money grin
go away lol

1 Like

Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by rawlineo2000(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't cheat and I don't give money
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
I Dont Give Her Money Because I Love Her, because I Give Money To People I Dont Like... I Give Her Money Because I Want Her To Be happy With Her Life
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
I Cheat On Her Because Of The Natural Law Of economics. Human Wants Are Insatiable... Its Not My Fault please
Re: Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. by Drfash(f): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! / Love Your P£NIS? Then Here Are 3 Things You Should Definitely Stop Doing To It / I Gambled Away My Sister's Bride Price (pls Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.