Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fortnite - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fortnite (13365 Views)

5 Things Apex Legend Does Better Than Fortnite / Fortnite Clans / Fortnite Makes Over $318 Billion But............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortnite by Donkunxex(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanders playing fortnite. ?
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yep
Re: Fortnite by Donkunxex(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
plzkillme:
Yep
do you have a clan already ?
or can I just add you?
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
That game is boring as hell
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Donkunxex:

do you have a clan already ?
or can I just add you?
what console are you on?
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
justscorchone:
nope
Re: Fortnite by Donkunxex(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2018
plzkillme:
what console are you on?
i have. a ps4 pro but I don't use it for fortnite. heard it is more difficult to navigate on ps4 than pc. so I downloaded it on my laptop.

1 Like

Re: Fortnite by Donkunxex(m): 5:07am On Mar 05, 2018
justscorchone:
I don't think so
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Donkunxex:

i have. a ps4 pro but I don't use it for fortnite. heard it is more difficult to navigate on ps4 than pc. so I downloaded it on my laptop.
I'm on ps4 sorry
Re: Fortnite by nicole99: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Fortnite by johnolusetire97(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Donkunxex:
Nairalanders playing fortnite. ?

Yo. You on PS4?
Re: Fortnite by johnolusetire97(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
justscorchone:

Lol it's the most popular game in the world now. Get people to play with.
Re: Fortnite by Donkunxex(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnolusetire97:

Yo. You on PS4?
Pc for fortnite.
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnolusetire97:

Well fvck the world then,I've got my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnolusetire97:

dude don't misslead anyone, it has the most/highest active users online per day more than every other games seconded by pubg which was at top few months back, but it's not the most popular game. Get yo facts right.
Re: Fortnite by Chyjoey(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2018
georgeben205:
dude don't misslead anyone, it has the most/highest active users online per day more than every other games seconded by pubg which was at top few months back, but it's not the most popular game. Get yo facts right.
retard spotted. "Highest no. Of active users but yet not the most popular game at the moment"
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chyjoey:
retard spotted. "Highest no. Of active users but yet not the most popular game at the moment"
you must be the dumbest and shitiest gaymer the world has ever seen. I don't have time to explain to retards.
Re: Fortnite by Chyjoey(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
georgeben205:
you must be the dumbest and shitiest gaymer the world has ever seen. I don't have time to explain to retards.
obviously when you've got nothing to say, there'll be 'no time to explain'.. It'ts simple logic really, how can any other game be more popular than it is, if it has more active players than any other game? Common sense is not that common these days it seems.
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chyjoey:
obviously when you've got nothing to say, there'll be 'no time to explain'.. It'ts simple logic really, how can any other game be more popular than it is, if it has more active players than any other game? Common sense is not that common these days it seems.
so you're stupid enough not to know many top games has both offline modes and online mode, and fortnite is only online.. By your logic (you think gaming is rocket science) i can see you haven't even used a last gen console, i bet you haven't even own a ps2.
Re: Fortnite by Chyjoey(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
georgeben205:
so you're stupid enough not to know many top games has both offline modes and online mode, and fortnite is only online.. By your logic (you think gaming is rocket science) i can see you haven't even used a last gen console, i bet you haven't even own a ps2.
"you haven't even own a ps2"..who's your English teacher? I don't waste my time on retards.
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 4:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Chyjoey:
"you haven't even own a ps2"..who's your English teacher? I don't waste my time on retards.
oh good, change the subject to how i write bad Mr English... Well suit yourself with what you wanna believe. I never meant the insults anyway so sorry.
Re: Fortnite by johnolusetire97(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ok sir. let me rephrase it is the most popular multiplayer game.
georgeben205:
Re: Fortnite by johnolusetire97(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Donkunxex:

Pc for fortnite.

There is crossplay for pc and ps4. But after playing on PC servers. I dont think i want to try it again.
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnolusetire97:
Ok sir. let me rephrase it is the most popular multiplayer game.
More like it grin
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnolusetire97:

There is crossplay for pc and ps4. But after playing on PC servers. I dont think i want to try it again.
even in my wildest dreams I'll never cross play with pc users cheesy grin that's suicide man xd cheesy
Re: Fortnite by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
georgeben205:
even in my wildest dreams I'll never cross play with pc users cheesy grin that's suicide man xd cheesy
lol I think you can connect a keyboard and mouse to your ps4
Re: Fortnite by Chyjoey(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2018
georgeben205:
oh good, change the subject to how i write bad Mr English... Well suit yourself with what you wanna believe. I never meant the insults anyway so sorry.
It was childish of me to start the insults anyway, I'm sorry as well..
Re: Fortnite by judajix(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Am actually happy to see that Nigerians are playing those games.....me I don't have a console or laptop that can game at the moment but I play pubg mobile, then about fortnite it's having more active users cos it's free, I don't know if it's paid now tho but I prefer pubg.... the popular pro gamers I know steady play pubg than fortnite.....pubg is just more realistic imo....chicken dinner of life

4 Likes

Re: Fortnite by lllllllllllllll: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
judajix:
Am actually happy to see that Nigerians are playing those games.....me I don't have a console or laptop that can game at the moment but I play pubg mobile, then about fortnite it's having more active users cos it's free, I don't know if it's paid now tho but I prefer pubg.... the popular pro gamers I know steady play pubg than fortnite.....pubg is just more realistic imo....chicken dinner of life
smh
Re: Fortnite by georgeben205(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chyjoey:
It was childish of me to start the insults anyway, I'm sorry as well..
We cool man.
Re: Fortnite by marksooyinmiebi(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Currently downloading fortnite... can’t wait to explore (PC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 100 PPSSPP - PSP Games To Download / The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time / Ps5 Is Out.... Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.