Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sow a seed....The Right Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sow a seed....The Right Way (252 Views)

Daily Devotionals-Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-24-10-2019 / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sow a seed....The Right Way by Next2Bezee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
My dad has been in the hospital for a while. While taking care of him (my mum and i), we usually see a young boy in the same ward, who seemed abandoned.

We've never seen anyone come to visit this boy, neither does he have any medical supplies, so the nurses don't bother with him.

My mom told me she felt moved to sow a seed in his life and thus she bought all his prescribed medical supplies worth #13,120. Now the money may be small, but i belive that this has gone a long way in the life of this boy, more than paying money to a church ever will.

I hope people can emulate this and help out others more.

cc Lalasticlacla
Re: Sow a seed....The Right Way by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Sow a seed....The Right Way by Next2Bezee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks. All credit to my mum.

(1) (Reply)

Angels In The Alley / GOD Will Abolish Every Negative Pronouncement Over Your Life Today. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.