Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (79256 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Idris pictured making out with after their wedding in Kano yesterday...

Gov. Ajimobi's son, Idris, pictured kissing and grabbing the boobs of Gov. Ganduje's daughter, his his new wife Fateema, after their wedding yesterday

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/gov-ajimobis-son-idris-pictured-kissing-grabbing-boobs-gov-gandujes-daughter-fateema-wedding

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice nipples....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ZombieBuster: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is Haram

We will not take it
Heads must roll

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Dontquit: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
It seem religion is the opium of d masses.

While d rich and those in power are united by blood of the masses they shed and continuous looting of the national cake. The few who don't have much come to Nl are abuse each other because of those who don't kno they exist.

Naija wake up.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Allahu Akbar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Alariiwo: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lucky guy..

Most Northern girls are very loyal and they don't place money as priority like some ones do.
Fateema wa bi ako, wa tun bi abo pelu.. HML

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kimjongJezebel: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Lucky guy..

Most Northern girls are very loyal and they don't place money as priority like some ones do.
Fateema wa bi ako, wa tun bi abo pelu.. HML

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by junnyjake(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Their children would marry themselves while the children of the common man would kill themselves in support of their parents.

What an irony.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by bugidon(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where are all those poor muslim jihadists? Make una come see haram o

12 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Kissing and pressing of boobs is nothing. People should leave the couple alone. Leave them with their religion. Kai!!!

I hope they have a lasting marriage.

☣ ☠

10 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
After making mouth and turning her on, you now release in 2 minutes grin

8 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Optional09: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?

They are hypocrites, Islam is to enslave the poor

23 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
Don't Mind them.
Anyone, dying hard to Follow RELIGION is grossly sick

13 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Sunkan1: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
Optional09:

They are hypocrites, Islam is to enslave the poor

You guys are exhibiting high class ignorance..so you are saying Muslims shouldn't kiss, Islam is against couples kissing??!!..cmon

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ogbeniolola: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is this what he wants to be doing to her when they start living together!....no no no! I don't support this at ol!

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's only Haram if the couple are poor or from low class of the society ... grin

20 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by xmanco42: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
HOW YOU KNOW VIRGIN MALE ON WEDDING NIGHT
*they have erection at Any point
*they have a faster heart rate
*shivering and sweating when ask to kiss the bride

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by xmanco42: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
A typical Nigeria, so kissing now belong to western people. am sure sexing belong to them too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just for 50k

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by AKBe(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chop na ur thing.. U don pay bride price..
Boys fvck but Mehn make luv

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
The Muslims in public will tell everything is Haram( forbidden) but in secret you can do anything.

12 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
So touching has now turn to grabbing.

Anyway that topic title is what make 100 percent of those viewing it to view it

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
they are both married now,so it's valid and allowed
dayo2me:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by able20(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ajimobi Junior enjoy, but remember you're married to a Northern lady if you handle her like a yoruba girl...eg...iyawo at home and other girls outside ,She go chop off your prick take am make Suya.

12 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
ur ignorance knows no boundary!

first of all,fatima is from a rich family background with a more influential and lucrative position than idris's family

second of all,idris was the one that paid for the bride price,so logically,it is him that got married to her not the other way around...and she has the right to get married to whoever she feels like! take ur frustrated life to a nearby charity orgabisation

kimjongJezebel:

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by IbrosoftBG: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
It is forbidden, subhanalillah.

This should be done at their matrimonial bed not in public.

5 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by legitnow: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Whilst the Yoruba dey celebrate, we know the Hausa boyz are not happy with this development.

The takers are always please, but wat about the free givers?

Many hausafulani in that wedding were simply pretending and shining fake teeth, but we know in their heart the darkness waiting to be unleashed on Ganduje. cheesy cheesy

Gov. Ganduje will not easily win a second term, go mark these words, he just denied an honest hausafulani boy his bride. grin grin

Who dey fool who? one Islam really? lolllz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Godwinfury(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
And so?
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by legitnow: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yoruba, I know, 4 una mind, na una get sense pass. shopfisticated!

please always head north for your wives.

We no wan see una leg down southeast to be precise.

U can even go SS, dat wan no concern us.

Just leave our Igbo women alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmm...cute! Happy married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.