Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. (4737 Views)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Earth is a wasteland. Earth is a gigantic ancient quarry and mine field. There is no point for me to explain further, so I had to find a Youtube video that best explains my experiences and this is not all, there are more shocking revelations.

WARNING:
This video is capable of making you stop engaging in religions and will definitely shake your faith. So, except you are ready to know a higher truth, do not watch this video, but if you really want to know the Truth, that you are living in a pit, an abyss, a prison planet, then make sure you watch this video.

I encourage those who want to know the truth to watch the video from the beginning to the end and more than once.

As always, I am offering complete common-sensical scientific evidence that the Entities you call Gods are very sophisticated races of entities and we must be careful what we are worshiping cos the Religions are lies, but there is Truth in Spirituality

Watch this video and you will never be the same again, and for those who can not afford dataplan for 2hrs video, find how to get data and make sure you watch this video.

There is no greater love I can show you than sharing this video, so you can all wake up and work harder to enjoy your life as much as I do mine.

The video is on the link below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEk3Zb2V790
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by MrMystrO(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who should know better of the existence of the planet Earth?
A. The Creator.
B. The Creatures.
C. Some Freaking Scientists Who made Linac4.
D. The Gullible Ones Who Believe The Scientists.
E. The OP.

5 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do not make a comment until you watch the video, because if you make discordant statements, you will be ashamed of your persistent foolishness after watching the video evidences that you are not what you think you are.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
How would we feel, when we find out, that the crude oil we so much take pride on, as source of energy and source of money. Is a waste product of Advanced Technologies of other Creatures, who are way more sophisticated than us in Science , Philosophy and Psychology, that they even invented Religions and politics and Cultures and out traditions to keep us busy, engaged on mundane stuff, while on this wasteland. which they thoroughly mined with machines as huge as Mount Everest, and the note that Mount so-called Everest is not even a Mountain, but a Sand dune, not sand dune, should we say, molten rock dune. We are here as animals that can recycle their waste. We are waste recyclers my peeps. Watch that video and think enough to stop and enjoy your life.

These beings made us, this is real and they are here but on the other dimension, the closest you can physically get to the is Antarctica. Antartica my friends, is where the surviving Atlantians live. That is to say, Atlantis had survivors and they live at Antartica, and we live on the wasteland of their ancient mines. We are like ...ants taking over the waste land, left after the minings. Those mountains are not mountains but solidified molten rocks and the ocean salt water are plumbing water from the alternate dimensions and the other physical planes on 3D.

Just when I thought being billionaire was something I could boast about, I never knew I was just some mutant robot running around the place powered on by the God-Force.

Hahahahahahaa This is no rabbit hole, the truth is in plane sight. We are a cultured race.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
I saw the video,
I would like to know, having known this information now, what are we supposed to do with it, rather what would you or in my case, me do with it.
This beings are wayyyy out of my league, and have lots of time to practise, i'm sure you (op) have seen ancient aliens, and the many stories embedded with alien themes, the woman stranger that appeared in China with a box from the ocean in a strange craft.

The dragon emperor.

And I manage to get a personal narrative from a local boy here in Nigeria who while playing with his friends had one of their crafts hover over them, I confirmed his story from the rest.

What to do with this knowledge is what I ask?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
donsimo:
I saw the video,
I would like to know, having known this information now, what are we supposed to do with it, rather what would you or in my case, me do with it.
This beings are wayyyy out of my league, and have lots of time to practise, i'm sure you (op) have seen ancient aliens, and the many stories embedded with alien themes, the woman stranger that appeared in China with a box from the ocean in a strange craft.

The dragon emperor.

And I manage to get a personal narrative from a local boy here in Nigeria who while playing with his friends had one of their crafts hover over them, I confirmed his story from the rest.

What to do with this knowledge is what I ask?

The import of this statement is to prove that we are a dumped down version of the humanoids that walked this planet and that all of us humanoids of these days and every other living thing on this planet used to be 20,000 times the present version. So just imagine if you were 20,000 times of your current size and jmagije your brain capacity.

Well the trees are the rocks today and the animals including humans are also the rocks and what we are now are dumped down version of humanoids living on a mined waste land while our Masters live at Antarctica and beyond.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Billyonaire:

The import of this statement is to prove that we are a dumped down version of the humanoids that walked this planet and that all of us humanoids of these days and every other living thing on this planet used to be 20,000 times the present version. So just imagine if you were 20,000 times of your current size and jmagije your brain capacity.

Well the trees are the rocks today and the animals including humans are also the rocks and what we are now are dumped down version of humanoids living on a mined waste land while our Masters live at Antarctica and beyond.

Knowing you, I think you have a plan, or a goal, so knowing this information, what do you advise, or if it was up to you where and what would you proceed or push the human race to.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by falcon01: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2018
i am dead. I try to understand this things you keep writing some of it (a lot of it) makes sense because ive read a lot of books religious and other supernatural books. I have compared the stories within these books and they all seem to be talking about the same thing but on a different perspective. I've tried to cleanse my mind to take make the spiritual realm take over but it just ain't happenning. And these makes me to think its a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2018
donsimo:

Knowing you, I think you have a plan, or a goal, so knowing this information, what do you advise, or if it was up to you where and what would you proceed or push the human race to.

Having known that Earth is a mining scrap yard of some ancient civilization of beings, so it has been established that we are running on 1 over 20,000 times of our overall capacity, cos during the cataclysm, our DNA must have mutated to just 2 strands, so I must study enough about the Technologies of the Advance Races and their impacts on Earth to that point I can activate more DNA and get more interactions from other beings outside our Universe who have knowledge of our past, so I can figure out how to get back to the real home I was before I got incarnated into this shit-hole of the Gods.

I am transitioning materially to businesses that can survive for at least 100yrs for my bloodline and then I will document all my findings in a book, not just the internet, cos advance races can shut down everything including our data tank farms, so I must find those papers that cant decay and store these knowledge in diverse forms and my kids, when they come, will have something to build on, instead of getting indoctrinated by religions. They should go through their religious experiences based on their decisions, I will not purposefully take my kids an initiate them into religions when I know that religions are stagnant in their research for God.

Thirdly, I will enjoy myself as if the world is ending soon, cos I think this is the last time I will be coming to this junk yard. This planet is a wasteland compared to what my imagination tells me. Cos all these mining done on this planet, the resources taken from this place must have built some grand heavenly paradisaical world, and I wanna enjoy there.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2018
falcon01:
i am dead. I try to understand this things you keep writing some of it (a lot of it) makes sense because ive read a lot of books religious and other supernatural books. I have compared the stories within these books and they all seem to be talking about the same thing but on a different perspective. I've tried to cleanse my mind to take make the spiritual realm take over but it just ain't happenning. And these makes me to think its a waste of time.

Keep reading, that is all you have to do on this planet apart from hunting for food and getting a home over your head and business that supplies money to your pocket recurringly and on auto-pilot. As much as possible, have fun while at it, and even though people might make you believe enjoyment is a waste of time, I think it is all we should do, and it does not mean alcohol, a little alcohol from natural source, and romantic sexual life and you will have enough love to share to others.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by falcon01: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Billyonaire:

Keep reading, that is all you have to do on this planet apart from hunting for food and getting a home over your head and business that supplies money to your pocket recurringly and on auto-pilot. As much as possible, have fun while at it, and even though people might make you believe enjoyment is a waste of time, I think it is all we should do, and it does not mean alcohol, a little alcohol from natural source, and romantic sexual life and you will have enough love to share to others.

Peace
i want to cleanse my mind of all garbage in it and recieve the new found truth. i want to know it all.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Billyonaire:

Having known that Earth is a mining scrap yard of some ancient civilization of beings, so it has been established that we are running on 1 over 20,000 times of our overall capacity, cos during the cataclysm, our DNA must have mutated to just 2 strands, so I must study enough about the Technologies of the Advance Races and their impacts on Earth to that point I can activate more DNA and get more interactions from other beings outside our Universe who have knowledge of our past, so I can figure out how to get back to the real home I was before I got incarnated into this shit-hole of the Gods.

I am transitioning materially to businesses that can survive for at least 100yrs for my bloodline and then I will document all my findings in a book, not just the internet, cos advance races can shut down everything including our data tank farms, so I must find those papers that cant decay and store these knowledge in diverse forms and my kids, when they come, will have something to build on, instead of getting indoctrinated by religions. They should go through their religious experiences based on their decisions, I will not purposefully take my kids an initiate them into religions when I know that religions are stagnant in their research for God.

Thirdly, I will enjoy myself as if the world is ending soon, cos I think this is the last time I will be coming to this junk yard. This planet is a wasteland compared to what my imagination tells me. Cos all these mining done on this planet, the resources taken from this place must have built some grand heavenly paradisaical world, and I wanna enjoy there.

No drug fit cure this your craze

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
falcon01:
i want to cleanse my mind of all garbage in it and recieve the new found truth. i want to know it all.

Then your first challenge is to start water fasting. Start with a 7 days water fast, no food containing meat, not even fish, no food that contains blood, so totally no animals source food or any spices that has animal products in them. Life is sacred. Then you do not kill anything, not even mosquitoes, find a way to get good mosquito nets on your windows and prevent rodents from coming to your space if you do not welcome them, they are a part of the matrix so find a means of getting rid of all animal based feeding habit and when you do this, your body, which is actually the Avatar designed for Mission Earth Matrix Game will start becoming lighter and your signature frequency will increase to the point that the Source Signals can be received by you.

You will know the Truth when you read one and stay away from all organized religions and stay spiritual. Spirituality is different from Religions.

You do not have to save anyone. Just focus on studying how you can save your Soul.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by falcon01: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Billyonaire:

Then your first challenge is to start water fasting. Start with a 7 days water fast, no food containing meat, not even fish, no food that contains blood, so totally no animals source food or any spices that has animal products in them. Life is sacred. Then you do not kill anything, not even mosquitoes, find a way to get good mosquito nets on your windows and prevent rodents from coming to your space if you do not welcome them, they are a part of the matrix so find a means of getting rid of all animal based feeding habit and when you do this, your body, which is actually the Avatar designed for Mission Earth Matrix Game will start becoming lighter and your signature frequency will increase to the point that the Source Signals can be received by you.

You will know the Truth when you read one and stay away from all organized religions and stay spiritual. Spirituality is different from Religions.

You do not have to save anyone. Just focus on studying how you can save your Soul.
will get back to you when succesfully done
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Meedot2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
when I was ten years old I was playing outside in our compound with a glass then out of curiosity I used this glass to look up at the moon and I saw a man on a bike, a house built and fenced with a peg and a woman that back a child. I have been telling people what I saw that day but up till now nobody believed me, not even my parents and this experience have changed my life as I have set out on a mission to discover the truth about this world. I believe we are in a multi-verse and not a universe.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are already achieving all this, but y put the word out here, you know the humans won't listen, you know they won't learn so why try.
Why try to wake them up from their eternal slumber?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 06, 2018
donsimo:

You are already achieving all this, but y put the word out here, you know the humans won't listen, you know they won't learn so why try.
Why try to wake them up from their eternal slumber?

I never wanted to do this, anyone who knows my content of character and my ego will really be amazed that I am doing this. But it was expected of me to shine some light for the other Souls who need to awaken and raise their vibrations to help chase the archon controls away from some souls in the matrix. But at this moment, it is no more expected of me, as I have already understand the game of the matrix. I should have left this place but I am here to play around and enjoy myself. I have completed the game, even though I might still try to learn a few skills here and there in the matrix and acquire some more toys for the pleasure of my body.

So Yes, I am no longer expected to share, cos I know anyone who is a Source Energy will need to awaken of be entrapped alongside the 525 million souls whose energy powers the matrix for a thousand years, but at least 44,000 of us have made it already.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Meedot2:
when I was ten years old I was playing outside in our compound with a glass then out of curiosity I used this glass to look up at the moon and I saw a man on a bike, a house built and fenced with a peg and a woman that back a child. I have been telling people what I saw that day but up till now nobody believed me, not even my parents and this experience have changed my life as I have set out on a mission to discover the truth about this world. I believe we are in a multi-verse and not a universe.

Yes, we are in a multiverse interwoven by dimensions.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by egbabiekperemo1: 3:42am On Mar 06, 2018
Meedot2:

When international researchers say 90 percent of nigerians are mad, am not surprised going by what you wrote up here

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by philfearon(m): 5:18am On Mar 06, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

When international researchers say 90 percent of nigerians are mad, am not surprised going by what you wrote up here
What a sane person would have done is to counter him with well researched facts instead of coming here to rant like a lunatic.

5 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Meedot2(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

BROS, dey help me do you abi??
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Meedot2(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2018
philfearon:

What a sane person would have done is to counter him with well researched facts instead of coming here to rant like a lunatic.
Thanks for telling him o
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Meedot2:
at about same age I only saw the man fly with a special bike

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by butterflyl1on: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
at about same age I only saw the man fly with a special bike

How did you know it was a man and not a woman? Did you see details?

I think that movie E. T was fueling your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by butterflyl1on: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes, we are in a multiverse interwoven by dimensions.

Proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Proof?

You are the proof. You lucid dream, dont you ? You experience the sensation of falling into the inwards of you in your final seconds before sleep every night, will you deny that ? Now, I have found away to stay on while this body falls into sleep.

Will you dare try so you can find the proof for yourself ? I guess its now a bad idea....lol

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by butterflyl1on: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are the proof. You lucid dream, dont you ? You experience the sensation of falling into the inwards of you in your final seconds before sleep every night, will you deny that ? Now, I have found away to stay on while this body falls into sleep.

Will you dare try so you can find the proof for yourself ? I guess its now a bad idea....lol

That is not proof. A multiverse is said to be a combination of many universes and breaking it down, this means each universe is tangible and as real as our own.

The kind of dimensions you imply is that which you need to explain or offer proof.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

I never wanted to do this, anyone who knows my content of character and my ego will really be amazed that I am doing this. But it was expected of me to shine some light for the other Souls who need to awaken and raise their vibrations to help chase the archon controls away from some souls in the matrix. But at this moment, it is no more expected of me, as I have already understand the game of the matrix. I should have left this place but I am here to play around and enjoy myself. I have completed the game, even though I might still try to learn a few skills here and there in the matrix and acquire some more toys for the pleasure of my body.

So Yes, I am no longer expected to share, cos I know anyone who is a Source Energy will need to awaken of be entrapped alongside the 525 million souls whose energy powers the matrix for a thousand years, but at least 44,000 of us have made it already.

What would be the benefits of waking up.
Also, what next, after this wat would you do?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

How did you know it was a man and not a woman? Did you see details?

I think that movie E. T was fueling your imagination.
Possibly maybe, that was in the 90s I cud still remember that period we didn't watch for like a whole year.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by butterflyl1on: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Possibly maybe, that was in the 90s I cud still remember that period we didn't watch for like a whole year.

You didn't watch what? The movie or the flying man on a special bicycle?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You didn't watch what? The movie or the flying man on a special bicycle?
TV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo / An Atheist's Interpretation Of Deuteronomy 25:11-12. / What Does It Mean To “be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.