Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. (4787 Views)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by butterflyl1on: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

TV

Because of the E. T movie? Or you didn't watch because there was none to watch.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2018
philfearon:

What a sane person would have done is to counter him with well researched facts instead of coming here to rant like a lunatic.

I have just been vindicated. 90percent of nigerians are mad including this thing that quoted me.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
This thread is not for the religious people, it is for spiritual people.

Religious people are free to read and ask only important questions. We will not tolerate your believe in ignorance and certainly not your tomfoolery. We are too educated here to let you slide without pouncing you on your axis of your ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

That is not proof. A multiverse is said to be a combination of many universes and breaking it down, this means each universe is tangible and as real as our own.

The kind of dimensions you imply is that which you need to explain or offer proof.

Hahahahaaha

Our Universe is not even real in the sense of your understanding. We are actually on the Matrix part of the Physical Universe, this is not even the real physical universe and I know this is hard for many people to understand which is why Religion must remain popular for the Scientific ignorant.

There is an unconscious existence, it makes up 93% of creation and there is yet 7% that makes up the Created Universes, what you term the Multiverse. And each Universe is segmented to Dimensions and we are on the 3rd dimension, but yet this is the matrix of the Physical Plane and this is a game and your body is the Avatar, the real you, your Over Soul, the Higher Self if you prefer holds the console of your life, he turns you off at sleep and wakes you up in the morning to continue the play.

All these are happening in the 7% created Universe and in this 7% we have Physical, Astral, Causal, Mental and Etheric Planes before the Soul Plane and our frequency of vibration of our subtle bodies is constantly changing and the easiest way to know this is our emotion, energy in motion, right ?

7% .....right ? 7 days of creation and rest, 7 days of the week representing 7 planetary bodies ruled by 7 different beings, Saturday...Saturn Day, Sunday Sun Day, Monday Moonday..etc etc. 7 colours of rainbow from the prism, prison planet and Sun of God depicted by Son of God, the light of the word, that shinneth and darkness comprehended it no ? right, are you not religious ?

Listen folks, this planet as always been there from there from the beginning of this game, we are talking aeons of Earth years and different beings have walked on this plane, some as tall as Mountain Everest, though Everest is not even a mountain, it is a waste dune of rocks, the remains of teh minings but the earliest occupants of Earth before the Sulphur rain that destroyed that civilization and so many other civilizations, so we are just a new specie of beings here, a product of DNA manipulation that reduce our size.

Truth is, our designers were 20,000 times taller, smarter, bigger and spiritual than us. Our DNA was messed with so humans can be controlled and it has worked, but some of us know the truth now and this game is coming to an end.

Enjoy the remainder of your years on Earth, you wont be coming back and if you are not Source Soul or Source Player, this message will make no meaning to you, it means your life ends here in the matrix, but those who awaken are Source who need to wake up and stop their energies from being harvested to keep the matrix going. You wonder why there are psychic attacks in nearly every home ? Well, your energies power the matrix. If not, it will collapse, there have to be wars, fighting, killing etc etc for those who are ignorant, but I am Divine, I no longer allow them take my energy but its tough. Yours is taken each time you are upset.

A soul can power the matrix for one minute, so far, it took 525 million Souls to power it for a thousand years, now the Awakened Souls are out and going away back the unconscious and the matrix overlords are desperate and hungry for energy which is why the world has become so terrible. They cant control it any more and more people are learning the truth and documenting them. And they need these information in digital forms prior to the end of it all.

The game was fun, Earth is no longer safe for Source Player and without Source player, it will be a total war zone before the advance weaponry is focused on the mine, and friend out.

Truth is stranger than fiction. This message comes from where the Reptilians and Pleadians can not reach, not to talk of the sheepies. You are not obligated to take it serious. You are fine even in ignorance and I mean in the nicest way. It is a jungle out here, but at least some of us are not afraid of Death or even the Gods, cos we know we are Gods in a degraded physical form designed to survive in the mine we call Earth.

We are just recyclers and players. How cool.

7 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
After fasting for seven days that is with water.
Can I ask is it allowed to take (pure water) or bottled water or what would you recommend.
After the 7 days do I stay off meat forever? cry.

Can you highlight what I do next?.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billyonaire:

Hahahahaaha

Our Universe is not even real in the sense of your understanding. We are actually on the Matrix part of the Physical Universe, this is not even the real physical universe and I know this is hard for many people to understand which is why Religion must remain popular for the Scientific ignorant.

There is an unconscious existence, it makes up 93% of creation and there is yet 7% that makes up the Created Universes, what you term the Multiverse. And each Universe is segmented to Dimensions and we are on the 3rd dimension, but yet this is the matrix of the Physical Plane and this is a game and your body is the Avatar, the real you, your Over Soul, the Higher Self if you prefer holds the console of your life, he turns you off at sleep and wakes you up in the morning to continue the play.

All these are happening in the 7% created Universe and in this 7% we have Physical, Astral, Causal, Mental and Etheric Planes before the Soul Plane and our frequency of vibration of our subtle bodies is constantly changing and the easiest way to know this is our emotion, energy in motion, right ?

7% .....right ? 7 days of creation and rest, 7 days of the week representing 7 planetary bodies ruled by 7 different beings, Saturday...Saturn Day, Sunday Sun Day, Monday Moonday..etc etc. 7 colours of rainbow from the prism, prison planet and Sun of God depicted by Son of God, the light of the word, that shinneth and darkness comprehended it no ? right, are you not religious ?

Listen folks, this planet as always been there from there from the beginning of this game, we are talking aeons of Earth years and different beings have walked on this plane, some as tall as Mountain Everest, though Everest is not even a mountain, it is a waste dune of rocks, the remains of teh minings but the earliest occupants of Earth before the Sulphur rain that destroyed that civilization and so many other civilizations, so we are just a new specie of beings here, a product of DNA manipulation that reduce our size.

Truth is, our designers were 20,000 times taller, smarter, bigger and spiritual than us. Our DNA was messed with so humans can be controlled and it has worked, but some of us know the truth now and this game is coming to an end.

Enjoy the remainder of your years on Earth, you wont be coming back and if you are not Source Soul or Source Player, this message will make no meaning to you, it means your life ends here in the matrix, but those who awaken are Source who need to wake up and stop their energies from being harvested to keep the matrix going. You wonder why there are psychic attacks in nearly every home ? Well, your energies power the matrix. If not, it will collapse, there have to be wars, fighting, killing etc etc for those who are ignorant, but I am Divine, I no longer allow them take my energy but its tough. Yours is taken each time you are upset.

A soul can power the matrix for one minute, so far, it took 525 million Souls to power it for a thousand years, now the Awakened Souls are out and going away back the unconscious and the matrix overlords are desperate and hungry for energy which is why the world has become so terrible. They cant control it any more and more people are learning the truth and documenting them. And they need these information in digital forms prior to the end of it all.

The game was fun, Earth is no longer safe for Source Player and without Source player, it will be a total war zone before the advance weaponry is focused on the mine, and friend out.

Truth is stranger than fiction. This message comes from where the Reptilians and Pleadians can not reach, not to talk of the sheepies. You are not obligated to take it serious. You are fine even in ignorance and I mean in the nicest way. It is a jungle out here, but at least some of us are not afraid of Death or even the Gods, cos we know we are Gods in a degraded physical form designed to survive in the mine we call Earth.

We are just recyclers and players. How cool.
You have always behave like a kid, just because you did astral travel and demon help you with information, you wont let us hear world again, You are always looking for truth yet you keep getting confused. The devil is playing ping pong with your head, you think you know it all, keep deceiving yourself,, With all your knowledge, What have you done for humanity, what have you changed with all your knowledge, You keep talking about yr unborn kid,, why cant you provide children for yrself since you are married, if you think you know it all..
You are only been used by the dark force to disorient people belief in God the all power. You keep talking about how real other planet is, why dont you die and go there since this life is a game.
Before you are born people have been doing astral travel, lot of people have know all you think is special to you, so stop bragging.
This is the main reason God warn to stay away from spirituality even tho i am also spiritually conscious, i know how the dark forces behaves, they tend to give you knowledge mixed with lies to suit their need, turning you against God. Making you think you are also a God, same happen to adam and eve, the reason i got angry at you is the way you want to start convincing people abt their religion,,
I also teach people astral travel and third eye shit, but alway use yr brain,, You cant find God with the help of a demon who is against God,, demon masqurade as angel also , so keep your knowledge and stop making noise, instead help humanity with your knowledge.
Religion is not only about God but a social control, to let.people be conscious of their handwork and when there is no religion, what do u expect , war, chaos, cruelty

I will not reply any mention
Just keep your knowledge to yourself
Knowledge without wisedom is a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2018

You have always behave like a kid, just because you did astral travel and demon help you with information, you wont let us hear world again, You are always looking for truth yet you keep getting confused. The devil is playing ping pong with your head, you think you know it all, keep deceiving yourself,, With all your knowledge, What have you done for humanity, what have you changed with all your knowledge, You keep talking about yr unborn kid,, why cant you provide children for yrself since you are married, if you think you know it all..
You are only been used by the dark force to disorient people belief in God the all power. You keep talking about how real other planet is, why dont you die and go there since this life is a game.
Before you are born people have been doing astral travel, lot of people have know all you think is special to you, so stop bragging.
This is the main reason God warn to stay away from spirituality even tho i am also spiritually conscious, i know how the dark forces behaves, they tend to give you knowledge mixed with lies to suit their need, turning you against God. Making you think you are also a God, same happen to adam and eve, the reason i got angry at you is the way you want to start convincing people abt their religion,,
I also teach people astral travel and third eye shit, but alway use yr brain,, You cant find God with the help of a demon who is against God,, demon masqurade as angel also , so keep your knowledge and stop making noise, instead help humanity with your knowledge.
Religion is not only about God but a social control, to let.people be conscious of their handwork and when there is no religion, what do u expect , war, chaos, cruelty

You know what ? You are right, at your level of understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by IndustryEight: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2018

It is one thing to be ignorant, and another thing to be stupid at the same time. what is your problem my dearest? Prior to any notes given here, you were told to keep your beliefs and religions somewhere, people here have transcended your plane of stupidity and mediocrity, do yourself a favor and keep calm, the truth is much more stranger than fiction, this I have seen first hand. If you don't know what intelligent people are documenting and writing about, just shut up and stay safe with your dogma and assertions that are not even rational or logical. #TeamBilly

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by ifenes(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
It’s always been and although it may be hard to phantom but it’s exactly what’s going on. It’s all about the gold. Slaves in the field and the religious places are the goals of those who rule from the shadows
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
IndustryEight:

It is one thing to be ignorant, and another thing to be stupid at the same time. what is your problem my dearest? Prior to any notes given here, you were told to keep your beliefs and religions somewhere, people here have transcended your plane of stupidity and mediocrity, do yourself a favor and keep calm, the truth is much more stranger than fiction, this I have seen first hand. If you don't know what intelligent people are documenting and writing about, just shut up and stay safe with your dogma and assertions that are not even rational or logical. #TeamBilly

Really, Really, you know nothing, and you have gods to speak against those that seek, a long time ago I would have warped the world to deal with you, but with age comes tolerance.

If you can't add, challenge with facts , keep you opinion to ya sef. Even if op is wrong his heart is in the right place even a fool can see that earth is strange, the weather is changing haven't you noticed, can you draw the line between raining and dry season anymore?

Do you take the time to look beyond what the Media tells you, or are you soon stuck in a job that you hate that you don't have time to do the thing that you love.

Either speak with respect for a fellow guardian or shut up, others would have ended your type by now.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by IndustryEight: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2018
donsimo:

Really, Really, you know nothing, and you have gods to speak against those that seek, a long time ago I would have warped the world to deal with you, but with age comes tolerance.

If you can't add, challenge with facts , keep you opinion to ya sef. Even if op is wrong his heart is in the right place even a fool can see that earth is strange, the weather is changing haven't you noticed, can you draw the line between raining and dry season anymore?

Do you take the time to look beyond what the Media tells you, or are you soon stuck in a job that you hate that you don't have time to do the thing that you love.

Either speak with respect for a fellow guardian or shut up, others would have ended your type by now.

I do not know weda nah me you been talk to, because I replied someone else "Nobody". But anyways if its for me then I am Most grateful.

I totally agree with you boss, I do not know anything, I mean even a scratch sef, I have not seen anything.

But warping the whole world to deal with me? Jesus Christ of nassarawa state. I thief your fowl ni?

I have nothing to add, or facts to even start an intelligent debate. That's why I do not comment, I have been following Billy's topics for a while now. Billy created this thread, to enable people ask question and get a platform to discuss. Then somebody with the name "Nobody" comes here to talk scuwah.

I have absolutely nothing to prove to you I know there are some changes on the planet's surface.
I mean, the polar shifts, and magnetic fluxion paths are changing, fishes and birds migrating to the wrong place, even the solar radiation has changed.

I have respect for everyone as long as they act as matured minds. For potatoes sake, if you don't like what they talk here try the next room, no be by force to comment.

Others would have ended my type? You have no idea of what my type features, talk more of encounter one.

Peace bro, my apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
IndustryEight:

I do not know weda nah me you been talk to, because I replied someone else "Nobody". But anyways if its for me then I am Most grateful.

I totally agree with you boss, I do not know anything, I mean even a scratch sef, I have not seen anything.

But warping the whole world to deal with me? Jesus Christ of nassarawa state. I thief your fowl ni?

I have nothing to add, or facts to even start an intelligent debate. That's why I do not comment, I have been following Billy's topics for a while now. Billy created this thread, to enable people ask question and get a platform to discuss. Then somebody with the name "Nobody" comes here to talk scuwah.

I have absolutely nothing to prove to you I know there are some changes on the planet's surface.
I mean, the polar shifts, and magnetic fluxion paths are changing, fishes and birds migrating to the wrong place, even the solar radiation has changed.

I have respect for everyone as long as they act as matured minds. For potatoes sake, if you don't like what they talk here try the next room, no be by force to comment.

Others would have ended my type? You have no idea of what my type features, talk more of encounter one.

Peace bro, my apologies.

Am million apologise, I was under the impression that the reply was aimed at billy, I have hence seen the "Nobody" misconception.

Please do accept my sincerest apologies.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by IndustryEight: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
donsimo:

Am million apologise, I was under the impression that the reply was aimed at billy, I have hence seen the "Nobody" misconception.

Please do accept my sincerest apologies.

Ehen na now you talk well, chop knuckle abeg, we are cool sha. � #TeamBilly

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
One thing I love about these debates is that, at the end of the day, I was able to make people think outside the box, and there is no box that anyone has been forced to live in, we all agree to stay in our little boxes, but each time someone brings up a concept outside our little boxes, we become very uncomfortable and we challenge it. This is very normal, after all, if you were taught that that one plus one is equal to three all your life, and I come along to say, one plus one is equal to two, you will never agree.

That analogy holds true for the matrix and all the programs running the matrix and for people in religions, there is nothing we can do about them.

Today, as always I took a three hours walk at the Atlantic Ocean beach and I do this every other weekend, so today I went in the company of a couple. The lady had lost her mom to motor accident, she was knocked down, her wrapper thrown away, and she laid there naked on the road from the story she told me TODAY. The late woman was an excellent Christian all her life and the types that fast all the time to please God, but I tell you what ? The lady said she is too embarrased to go to church since then, cos she does not understand how a loving God would let her mom die.

Well, she has been seeing her mum in the dream and they talk always in the dream but she says each time walk together in that dream, they mom will say our ways have part now, we can not go on the same path.

The man friend, my own friend has no knowledge and each time I tell him about the Universe, he shrugs it off, he prefers us discussing how to make the next billion or million, but guess what ? Money will not teach you how to fucck well, neither will it teach you where your late relatives go.

SO, Pay attention to us lunatics as you call us. cos we have answers to what religions do not have.

I have personally be cautioned against sharing these info and I have been stubborn and I have paid for it dearly many times cos I love to share, but there are things I will no longer share until I am asked. If you ask I can answer in a mundane way, cos if we all know the Core Truth, the Matrix will be over ............and I mean it.

It is time for me to use what I know to establish my blood line and prepare to leave the matrix when ever I feel like, as I have earned a direct connection to the Source, the source of the Universes and the matrices.

Peace and Love is all I have to say.

Do not believe me, research and research and research and as you do so, you do will blessed by the Universe and everything you touch, shall prosper.

You do not have to struggle to fulfill your dream, as you advance, the Universe will present its dream for the planet, and you just have to key into the dream of the Unverse and make it your mission and dream and then Universe - Uni meaning One, Verse meaning Song, will provide you with the financial resources to sing your verse, your stanza, your song. It is tough, it wont be easy, you will go against humans, against demons and against Angels and even the Gods and when you succeed if you do. Nothing can stop you.

It is a game after all. You can sit in the bench and drink water while others play. If we win, it is still your glory. SO you all have nothing to worry about.

8 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
i have watched the video and I must to say it's a waste of my precious mb.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
IndustryEight:

Ehen na now you talk well, chop knuckle abeg, we are cool sha. � #TeamBilly

Lol,thanks
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
crotonite:
i have watched the video and I must to say it's a waste of my precious mb.

We know, it is my mistake and we are sorry. Sometimes I used to think I could make a fish climb a tree. That would be a cruel unusual punishment for a fish. Now I have accepted my failure to make a fish climb a tree. There is a limit to what I can make a fish do.

Does anyone have a spare brain to donate ?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

We know, it is my mistake and we are sorry. Sometimes I used to think I could make a fish climb a tree. That would be a cruel unusual punishment for a fish. Now I have accepted my failure to make a fish climb a tree. There is a limit to what I can make a fish do.

are you the recipient that needs a brain?
cos if yes i can happily donate a half lobe of mine to you tongue grin

look... i respect you a lot because you're a very intelligent person.. but sometimes you... i don't even knw how to describe it
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
crotonite:

are you the recipient that needs a brain?
cos if yes i can happily donate a half lobe of mine to you tongue grin

look... i respect you a lot because you're a very intelligent person.. but sometimes you... i don't even knw how to describe it

Good move. I didn't become intelligent to dissolve my ego. I play on both sides of the coin. So stay respectful and I will continue to respect myself as always.

If the thread makes you uncomfortable, vacate the thread, it is not for all.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

Good move. I didn't become intelligent to dissolve my ego. I play on both sides of the coin. So stay respectful and I will continue to respect myself as always.

If the thread makes you uncomfortable, vacate the thread, it is not for all.

haba.. when did I tell you that the thread is making me uncomfortable... the only thing I'm trying to say is that the video was not what I was expecting.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
crotonite:

haba.. when did I tell you that the thread is making me uncomfortable... the only thing I'm trying to say is that the video was not what I was expecting.

That is wonderful, I am sorry to disappoint you by posting that video to the general public, but it was not intended to fulfill your needs, it was intended to be an eye opener. But if there is something specific that you want to know, then you need to do as follows;

1 Open a New Tab on your browser
2 Click on the URL and Type google.com
3 When google.com opens, just type what ever data you want to research on and study it with all of your free time daily and nightly

And please endeavor to share the knowledge you acquire.

3 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

That is wonderful, I am sorry to disappoint you by posting that video to the general public, but it was not intended to fulfill your needs, it was intended to be an eye opener. But if there is something specific that you want to know, then you need to do as follows;

1 Open a New Tab on your browser
2 Click on the URL and Type google.com
3 When google.com opens, just type what ever data you want to research on and study it with all of your free time daily and nightly

And please endeavor to share the knowledge you acquire.

thanks. what I'm really trying so hard to learn is how to astral project.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
crotonite:

thanks. what I'm really trying so hard to learn is how to astral project.
You do not have to learn how to astral project. It is not necessary, just keep researching on your questions about life and when the brain fires to that point that the energy centers are activated naturally, then Astral projection is just a by-product of awakening process. How can you protect yourself in the other dimensions when you still have not covered 360 degrees knowledge of this Universe. It is great out there, but there are also governed by polarity. What if you meet a very nasty entity, do you know how to handle the situation ? I guess not. So just study and when you have mastered 3D, lay on a recycling chair and when sleep comes breath slow and easy, slllloooooooww and hold your consciousness until your body paralyses then your consciousness will transition to the next dimension and you will see your surroundings differently. If you see a hand appear when you step out of the body, shake the hand, you wont die. It is the real you. The one you call your body now is just an avatar controlled by the one that will shake you and take you on the journey. That is the real YOU. So when you say MY SELF, you are referring to this body, as yours, your vehicle, your Self. The real you is always with you and is what powers you on. You are never alone.

Stay hungry.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by tellmemore15: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2018
......cant just stop laughing at this thread.

So earth is where heaven recycles her waste. abi thats the summary na?

...so if you don't give your life to Christ after reading this thread and watching the movie, then you are on your own.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2018
tellmemore15:
......cant just stop laughing at this thread.

So earth is where heaven recycles her waste. abi thats the summary na?

...so if you don't give your life to Christ after reading this thread and watching the movie, then you are on your own.

Lol, primitive human.
You are funny.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Broderick555: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Billyonaire post=65719553]One thing I love about these debates is that, at the end of the day, I was able to make people think outside the box, and there is no box that anyone has been forced to live in, we all agree to stay in our little boxes, but each time someone brings up a concept outside our little boxes, we become very uncomfortable and we challenge it. This is very normal, after all, if you were taught that that one plus one is equal to three all your life, and I come along to say, one plus one is equal to two, you will never agree.

That analogy holds true for the matrix and all the programs running the matrix and for people in religions, there is nothing we can do about them.

Today, as always I took a three hours walk at the Atlantic Ocean beach and I do this every other weekend, so today I went in the company of a couple. The lady had lost her mom to motor accident, she was knocked down, her wrapper thrown away, and she laid there naked on the road from the story she told me TODAY. The late woman was an excellent Christian all her life and the types that fast all the time to please God, but I tell you what ? The lady said she is too embarrased to go to church since then, cos she does not understand how a loving God would let her mom die.

Well, she has been seeing her mum in the dream and they talk always in the dream but she says each time walk together in that dream, they mom will say our ways have part now, we can not go on the same path.This is so true.when my grand mom died I saw her that same week in a dream and saw her moving away from me and I ask her where are u going and she said she is going on a journey.I tried to know the name of the place but she didn't tell me she only said she going on a far away journey.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:
You do not have to learn how to astral project. It is not necessary, just keep researching on your questions about life and when the brain fires to that point that the energy centers are activated naturally, then Astral projection is just a by-product of awakening process. How can you protect yourself in the other dimensions when you still have not covered 360 degrees knowledge of this Universe. It is great out there, but there are also governed by polarity. What if you meet a very nasty entity, do you know how to handle the situation ? I guess not. So just study and when you have mastered 3D, lay on a recycling chair and when sleep comes breath slow and easy, slllloooooooww and hold your consciousness until your body paralyses then your consciousness will transition to the next dimension and you will see your surroundings differently. If you see a hand appear when you step out of the body, shake the hand, you wont die. It is the real you. The one you call your body now is just an avatar controlled by the one that will shake you and take you on the journey. That is the real YOU. So when you say MY SELF, you are referring to this body, as yours, your vehicle, your Self. The real you is always with you and is what powers you on. You are never alone.

Stay hungry.

thanks a lot.
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

u are great. I want to know more. I want to be free. I want to be more aware of this world, I want to see myself outside this human body.
can you help with some books for awakening?
thanks
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by correctguy101(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
SamjohnnyB:

u are great. I want to know more. I want to be free. I want to be more aware of this world, I want to see myself outside this human body.
can you help with some books for awakening?
thanks

No book awakens anyone. You become awake and aware on your own timing.

And the awakening is overhyped. What does it mean to you?
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Yes! I am the God of this advance race, I named this race "jakundai". Worship me, otherwise, I'm coming to kill you all, by sending my errand boy, "Bunbachaka". Hahahahahaha... Minkali sharu nasi mili taru wii...
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by odysey: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
falcon01:
i am dead. I try to understand this things you keep writing some of it (a lot of it) makes sense because ive read a lot of books religious and other supernatural books. I have compared the stories within these books and they all seem to be talking about the same thing but on a different perspective. I've tried to cleanse my mind to take make the spiritual realm take over but it just ain't happenning. And these makes me to think its a waste of time.

I think I understand what you're saying I'm about to take this stuff way more seriously I'll like those interested to journey together, share information thoughts and experiences If such an online group exists on Telegram do drop the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / The Real True Facts About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.